Strict mother-in-law F/f

Darleen D

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99

Only for adults. don't try this at home.

The recent mother-in-law spanking son-in-law post reminded me of my older
sister Gail.
Gail is 25, married for three years, and I'm jealous cuz her hubby is cute and
fun.

But Len, her man, is kind of a mama's boy - which ain't hard to understand if
you've met his Mother. Rachel is a tall, strong, young looking 48-year-old who
is frank and funny but domineering as hell.
Rachel just takes over a room, usually in a good way, but according to my sis
Gail, her mother-in-law can also take over in a scary way!

Not that Rachel has ever been mean to Gail, she loves Gail and sometimes they
giggle like girls together, but Gail has long known that Rachel is very strict
with her children, partly because of what Lenny has admitted but mostly because
Gail has seen punishments delivered to Lisa, Len's kid sister.

Even dating Len, Gail heard him talk about how his mom had spanked him
growing up. Gail and I know about that, we sure got spanked. I used to think
it was kinda sexy to think of handsome Lenny all bare red bottomed....

Len was beyond spankings when Gail dated him, but Gail once waited for Len in
the living room when she heard the definate sounds of a bare bottomed spanking
going on upstairs!
Len came down while the crying and slapping was still going on, and he blushed
that "Lisa must be getting it," as he lead his date out the door.

Gail guessed by the loud SLAPS and high pitched cries, Lisa must be getting
some kind of wood, a hairbrush or paddle, on the bare. It was only two weeks
after she married Len that Gail found out first hand about discipline in
Rachel's house!

Gail and Len had stayed for dinner at Rachel's house, and 13-year-old Lisa
had stayed out for pizza after cheerleader practice. At 7:30 the adults
settled down to a Scrabble game but by Eight o'clock Rachel was muttering,
"Where is that girl?"

Lisa came home 45 minutes late and sealed her fate when she tried to be
flippant and sassed back. Gail's eyes grew as Rachel flipped her daughter over
her lap and pinned the frilly cheer skirt with an arm across Lisa's waist.

Lecturing Lisa sternly about "your fresh mouth" Rachel applied 5, 10, 15, 20,
25 hard hand spanks. Just enough to start a sting under Lisa's cheer pants and
too make the girl realize she was actually being spanked in front of her
brother and Gail.

"I'm sorry!" Lisa whined, red-faced, as she stood and rubbed her backside
under her skirt.
"You'll be a lot sorrier young lady," Rachel scolded. "Get up to your room and
get your bottom bare. I'm gonna paddle you until you can't sit down"

Lisa wailed but obeyed. Rachel turned sweet, smiling, "I don't know what gets
into that girl. But I know what gets it out!"
She told the others to finish the Scrabble game without her.

A few minutes later, the sounds of a really bad bare bottomed blistering
echoed through the house. Poor Lisa bawled and begged but the paddle blasted
her tender tushie over and over for a long time.
Gail said she could barely spell a word in the game because her own behind was
tingling like mad!

The last thing they heard, after the spanks had stopped and Lisa was sobbing
steadily, was Rachel say that next time Lisa acted up when Gail was
around.....Lisa would have her panties off for a paddling right in front of her
sister-in-law!

Anyone interested in part 2 ?

Jimbold2

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
Absolutely! Great post, although I must admot, I was waiting for Rachel to
give it to Gail. :)

ONYTA1

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
Yes, bring on part 2

mc...@webtv.net

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
You bet! Rachel is my kind of woman. I hope you bring us right into
the room while she puts the wood to (fill in the blank). Nothing like
the cracking sound of a paddle across a bare ass.

PEACHESICU

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
Darleen........More please ...I aways like when your posting......

peachesicu
aka
Lori

Michaelspk

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
great story definitely want more!

michael

Blank10143

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
yes part 2 would be great

Greg gg

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99

> Anyone interested in part 2 ?

Please do continue! I've been enjoying your minimalist style.

Greggg (Greg...@hotmail.com)

Swen

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
On 20 Dec 1999 21:00:14 GMT, darl...@aol.com (Darleen D) wrote:

> Anyone interested in part 2 ?

Of course!

CRZ...@webtv.net

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
yes o yes

luv to play :)

Uwe Albrecht

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On 20 Dec 1999 21:00:14 GMT,
darl...@aol.com (Darleen D) wrote:

> Anyone interested in part 2 ?

Yes !!
Hopefully Gail getting a bare assed hairbrush-spanking

Thanks for the Story
/UA

Snewellcse

Jan 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/1/00
I'd like to hear a lot more about this mother-in-law and gail's adventures with
her and her daughters etc...!!