Babysitter spankings F/ m/f

Darleen D

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Disclaimer...Real Life..but no advocacy intended....if you don't like reading
about severe spankings, or are a minor, go away.

Hi, my name is Diane and I was raised with spankings so I know what it's like
to be bared and paddled hard and often. But getting spankings was never
anywhere near as fun as giving spankings!

Spanked all through high school, I was always the one sobbing and rubbing my
bare bottom, but at 17 I got my first fulltime babysitting job and had my first
chance to be the spanker.

The family next door were nice people, the mother and father and two kids, but
I know they all heard my frequent spankings as the loud slap of paddle or my
squeals from the belt made so much noise!
I also heard their kids get spankings, but they were younger and their
spankings weren't so loud. I finally found out what they really got when I
started babysitting for them.

Lisa and Jeff were 13 and 11 the year I sat for them and at first, when ever I
said they were bad, their mom would pull down Lisa and Jeff's underpants and
take them over her knee for a long hard hand spanking right in front of me.
The kids HATED being bared and spanked in front of me and I knew how they
felt, I too was still being spanked at home and sometimes in front of people.
In fact, I'd been spanked in front of Lisa and Jeff's mom!

After a couple months of watching Lisa and Jeff spanked by their mom, she
told me I may as well give out the spankings myself, and she smile when she
said, "I know you have experience with spankings."

So for 6 months I watched the kids everyday and spanked them about twice a
month. Jeff was big for his age but was mostly in complete shock as I pulled
his underpants down and exposed his little dick and his first strands of pubic
hair.
Over my lap, Jeff had this totally cute plump bare butt which really bounced
when I spanked him and turned quite red. He always took his spankings well and
was obedient. He did cry by the end of my long hard hand slappings, but he was
so modest he pulled his underpants up quickly afterwards.

Lisa was another kettle of fish. She was very mature for her age and acted all
stuck up. She border-line sassed me constantly - my mouth would have been
washed with soap! - but when it was time for her panties to come down she was
all about begging.
At Lisa's age, 13, I had some downy hair down there and a couple of mosquito
bite breasts, but Lisa was half grown and sported some real boobs and the
thickest patch of black pubic hair! She hated showing this off, and usually I
spanked her at bedtime, so she had just a pajama top and no bottoms - showing
everything!

Lisa, like me, could take a good hard hand spanking and not whimper much, so
after a couple times of spanking her firm fanny until my hand hurt, I asked her
mom if I could use a hairbrush on Lisa's fanny?

The next time Lisa was in trouble she really argued but her mom actually
slapped her and stayed to watch me paddle Lisa. I had brung the very big, hard,
wooden hairbrush which had blistered my own bottom so many times, so I knew
what Lisa would feel.
I was determined to give that sassy brat a real taste of the brush, like I
got, and I made her take off her pj bottoms completely and Lisa stood there,
holding her butt in suspense and showing off her big front patch while I took
my time lecturing her.

Taking little Lisa over my lap was fun, cuz she was whimpering "please
don't spank me not with the brush!" just like I did! Her tight little buns
were up high over my lap and I could feel her crotch rub against mine as I put
one leg over her left leg and pinned her arm on the small of her back.

Lisa was totally helpless and started to bawl "I don't wwaaaaannaa spanking!"
but her voice grew louder and higher when I started SMACK SMACK SMACKING her
bare buns with the back of that awful hairbrush. I knew how much the brush
stung but I kept spank spank spanking hard and fast and in a minute Lisa was
struggling like mad, kicking her one free leg to expose herself totally to me
and her mom and her brother.

Lisa was screaming, I know that feeling, because I was spanking so hard and
fast and she began begging and sobbing "please no more im sorry STOP STOP STOP
SPANKING! " but I kept on slapping her bare bottom as hard as I could.
Remembering when I was in her position, not long ago.
What I recall about spanking Lisa was that she had an awesome tan. Her back
and legs were brown as coffee but her small butt was white as snow. After I'd
spent some time hairbrushing her white buns red as stoplights, I slowed down
and concentrated on her brown thighs, which I slowly spanked until they were
red as her butt and Lisa was in hysterics.

I finally stopped...in a daze..and felt myself panting and my nipples hard and
a funny feeling in my pussy while Lisa rubbed and bucked her naked pelvis
against me.....I let the girl up..and like me when freshly spanked...she danced
around the room in a lewd manner, clutching her bare hot bottom tenderly and
pushing her big black bush out for all to see...it was amazing...

Love to hear any similar experiences, Diane

Quixotoes

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Loved it! What a welcome relief from serious stuff.

Ted (p&e)

ONYTA1

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
I loved it too.....teenage girls as sitters spanking naughty boys has always
been a turn on to me.

RealRabbi

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
In article <19990718144335...@ng-cm1.aol.com>, ony...@aol.com
(ONYTA1) writes:

>I loved it too.....teenage girls as sitters spanking naughty boys has always
>been a turn on to me.

That's because you're a wuss wanting a woman to spank you. Real men want to
spank women, whether they consent or not. Real women want men to take them
over their knees, by force if necessary, and spank them until they promise to
obey.

Dave

ONYTA1

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
As we say in the circle where people know.....Your Kink is not my Kink.

Doesn't make yours right and mine wrong of vice versa.

As they might say in circles you frequent, Opinions are just like .... .....
and every body has one.

Have a nice day bully