Spanked at 14 m/f memory

Darleen D

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99

Disclaimer: For adults only. No advocacy of corporal punishment implied.

All the way home from school I was on the verge of tears. I'd been caught
passing notes with profanities about the teacher. In the principal's office, I
heard her talking on the phone with my mom and I just KNEW mom was assuring the
principal that I'd be spanked for sure.

At home, I was surprised when mom didn't send me for the paddle. Instead she
told me to wait in my room until my father got home. That was the worst! I
actually begged her to punish me herself, now, I didn't think I could stand
waiting for Dad and his belt.

But mom made me wait.. 3 hours of torture, impossible to not think of how I'd
be bared and whipped until I bawled my eyes out.
Finally, I thought I heard Dad get home.
But it turned out to be just a friend of my mom's. More waiting, my bottom
felt cold. Finally, it was dad coming home and I was going crazy.

Part of me wanted my spanking RIGHT NOW, to get it over with but I also knew
mom's friend was still here and I wished Dad would wait until she left so she
wouldn't hear me spanked.

Mom and Dad came in, Daddy already had his belt off and doubled in his hand. I
was breathless with fear.
"Take those jeans off," Mom ordered, so I had to stand in front of them in
just panties and a t-shirt. Mom lectured me a long time about behaving in
school and promising me a "whipping you'll never forget" and such.

I was crying and wanted to tell her to shut the door, but I thought she'd
left it open on purpose, just to embarrass me even more.
Finally, Mom snapped her fingers and held out her hand, her way of telling me
to take my panties off. I begged, "No Mom...I'm 14...I'm sorry...you don't
have to spank me!" but I stepped out of my underpants and handed them over,
rushing my hands to cover my pubic patch.

Going over Dad's knee was hell. I was mature, but small, and he was big
enough to take me over like I was ten years old again. Head down, tears
dripping, face red with humiliation and my plump little bare bottom up, legs
dangling.

The strapping started slow and hard, with Dad's gravelly voice telling me how
I'd messed up and how he hoped a good licking would teach me respect for
adults. I sure learned respect for the belt!

As each slow lick heated up my soft cheeks I tried to wiggle my bottom for
relief and keep my mouth closed, just whining and moaning...
But soon Dad stopped talking and the belt fell faster and faster, until my
whole bottom was on fire and I began to wail...bellowing for him to STOP STOP
PLEASE STOP and I kicked so hard I slipped off his lap.
He grabbed me instantly OH PLEEEESE DADDDY PLEASE NO MORE NO MORE but he
pinned me down, he pulled my hand away from holding my hot buns and again the
strap snapped down.
The belt is bad. Mom's paddle really blistered my fanny but Dad's belt had a
way of hitting down everywhere as I kicked and when he went to work on the
backs of my legs I screamed because it stung soooo much and the tip of the belt
hit down on my inner thighs..the worst spot.

It was a long long whipping and I was left hoarse from yelling and my whole
body ached from twisting and bucking. At the end, I did the most awful
spanking dance, prancing around the room, hands glued to my bare red bottom,
head thrown back in screams.

When I calmed down, I had to stand still and admit I deserved my whipping and
promise to behave in school. They let me calm down for a little while, then
mom came back and made me go downstairs for dinner.

Her friend was having dinner with us and I was so ashamed thinking of how
she'd heard my whole belt spanking, plus it was hard to sit on my sore, swollen
behind and I had NO appetite - but I picked at my food and minded my manners,
you can be sure!

Darleen