Spanking spy f/f m/f juvenile

Darleen D

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99

I grew up in a time and a town where spankings were quite common. I recieved
my fair share of over-the-lap punishments and dreaded every embarrassing
stinging moment.
But from an early age I was fascinated with the idea of corporal punishment
and was thrilled whenever I got the chance to see others spanked.
Watching my younger brother and older sister get it could be cool, but was
often too scary, just seeing Mom with the brush or dad with the belt was too
close to home, also, often I would be next!

The best was when I saw some friend or cousin get spankings. My pal Lily's
house was a good place for this. Lily was okay, not my best friend, she was
too shy and goody goody for me, but part of the reason I played with her was
because she got spankings and would even talk about it sometimes.

I often heard her mother threaten, "Do you need a spanking Lily?" and such,
which was a rush. Sometimes her mom would take Lily over the lap, flip up her
skirt and smack the seat of Lily's panties until Lily was crying for reals.
I did feel sorry for Lily, but all us kids got spankings and Lily saw a couple
of mine so fair was fair. Only once did I feel REALLY bad for Lily, partly
cuz it was my fault and alot because it was such a humiliating, exciting
spanking she got.

Three of us were spending the night at Lily's house when we were all 12 years
old. It was all good until lights out, then we wouldn't settle down. Sleeping
bags in the livingroom and the remains of popcorn feast, we kept chattering and
laughing loud till late.
Finally, Lily's mom came downstairs and told Lily, "I said lights out, no more
noise young lady! If I have to come down again I'm bringing the hairbrush."

We all shut up but my heart was pounding. Lily looked so scared and I knew the
feeling. I couldn't help myself, I kept whispering jokes and Lily would say
"please shush!" but the other two girls kept laughing louder and louder until
suddenly the lights snapped on.
In the door way, Lily's mother stood holding a big old wooden hairbrush and
the look on Lily's face suddenly made me sorry about what I'd done.

Too late for my friend. Lily was begging "please no mommy not in front of
everyone" but her mom took Lily's pajama pants down and pulled the girl over
the lap.
Lily had a plump bum but the big hairbrush covered a whole cheek with each
scalding WHACK and in a few seconds Lily was crying and kicking like mad,
begging for her spanking to "sttttoooop" but the brush kept slapping hard and
fast until Lily's butt was red red red!

The spanking exctied me but I felt bad that the other two girls were watching
also because I knew how terrible it must be for Lily and that those other girls
would tease her about it in school on Monday.
Lily got a good one and did her little dance, half nude with her hands holding
her buns, bawling. When it was over Lily sobbed quietly in her sleeping bag
and none of us said another word.
I remember feeling so good and so bad at the same time.

That same year I saw the best spanking at Lily's house. It was great because
it was Lily's older sister Tina who got it. Tina was 14 and a snot. Tina acted
all hot shit and treated us like kids. I knew Tina still got spankings, Lily
told me, but had never seen one before.

I was about to go home for dinner when Tina came out of her room to use the
bathroom and when she saw me she said, "Why don't you go home chubby?"
I wasn't THAT chubby but it really hurt, I was mad but Lily said "don't listen
to her, she's just scared cuz dad is coming home soon."

I perked up and asked about it. Lily told me that Tina had gotten a terrible
report card and had been waiting all day for her Dad to come home and punish
her.
I sure knew THAT feeling but was overjoyed to hear that snotty Tina was in
for it! I quickly conned Lily into inviting me to stay for dinner and called
my mom for permission. Lily's mom hesitated when we asked her if I could stay,
but she said okay.

We were watching tv in the livingroom when the dad came home. And in a few
minutes they called Tina down. When Tina saw me there she got red in the face
but didn't say anything.
Lily's mom asked us to leave because "Tina is in trouble." We left but I made
sure to not close the door all the way. Lily was aghast at my plan to stay and
spy, but she was always doing what I told her and she went upstairs and shut
her door hard so everyone could hear.

I stayed at the door and spied through a crack. I knew I was risking a
spanking of my own, but this was too good to miss! I could see Tina standing
and clearly hear her promising to do better if just this one time they wouldn't
spank her?
Tina's mom shut her up with a stern lecture and said Tina had been warned
before, so now she was gonna get a licking she'd never forget. I'll never
forget it either!

The mom said, "Take your jeans off Missy," and her dad started taking his belt
off! Tina looked right at my hiding place! I thought she may see me but
realized she was just humiliated by the thought that what she was about to get
would be loud and that Lily and I would hear.

I'd always been fascinated by spankings, but this was the first time I
actually felt tingles in my crotch as I spied on Tina taking her pants off
while her Dad folded the leather belt into a wicked strap.
Her Dad sat down and Tina walked over real slow...her hands covering her
behind as she begged, "Oh Daddy god...please...please don't whip me!"

Her mother came up behind her and slid Tina's underpants down low, announcing
that Tina had been warned and now she was gonna get it.
I saw a brief glimpse of Tina's pubic hair before she covered it with both
hands, her face a portrait of blushing shame and fear. I knew the feeling and
was simultaneously thrilled and scared, thinking how bad it was for "grown up"
Tina to show herself like that and wondering how I'd feel in years to come when
I had hair down there and was bared for spankings?

Tina's dad was serious as he took his daughter over his lap and pinned her arm
up and put his leg over one of her legs so she was totally held down, bare
bottom up high and helpless.
She could still kick one leg, and she did, when that thick doubled belt lashed
down across the crown of her bare fanny. SWWWAACKKK..the sound was so loud I
actually stepped back but when I heard Tina's long low "oooowwwwww" I looked
again, this time actually rubbing between my legs.

Tough Tina was now up ended and being belt spanked like any kid! Her behind
was tight and white but the strong strapping, over and over, made her push out
and in and kick and I saw red stripes color her backside.
God, she got a bad one! I knew how the belt can hit all down everywhere and
I saw Tina's bare butt and thighs get whipped over and over. She tried to keep
quiet the first few whacks, no doubt thinking I was upstairs listening (if she
only knew!) but soon she was bawling like a baby and babbling "no more please
i'll be good stop spanking me please!"

On and on it went, the slick belt snapping down across Tina's firm fanny and
thighs until her whole backside was swollen scarlet and she was screaming
"Aaaa NnnAAAA WWWawaaaa" in this real weird voice.

It must have been only about two minutes - which is a hella long time to be
belt whipped bare - but it felt like two hours for me and for Tina as she was
strapped into submission like a little girl, hiccupping and twitching. The way
she wagged her one free leg gave me a view I'll never forget.

Finally the last belt lash landed and Tina was let up to do a dance which
showed her front totally, as she clutched her red hot bare bottom and jumped
around the room crying like she was still being spanked.

Again I thought how bad it would be when I was Tina's age because I know she
must have hated dancing like that, thrusting her small patch of curly brown
pussy hair all over.
That was the first time I ever came, touching myself while seeing and hearing
Tina's bad belt whipping. Dinner was a torture for both Tina and I.

Tina because she had to sit there all uncomfortable and red faced and me
because I just wanted to go home and try touching myself again!

Anyways, I saw, and got, lots more spankings. I'd love to hear from others
with similar experiences.

Yours, Darleen

Cesare Borgia

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Darleen,

Your post reinvigorated many of the memories and thoughts of a rich childhood. Thanks for
posting.

Cesare Borgia
"Aut Cesare aut nihil!"

Juliet5042