Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Okay I got it nude (MF/f)

549 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

AnnieFanny13

no leída,
28 dic 2000, 5:06:21 p.m.28/12/00
para

Obviously this is for big dumb guys - also for adults only

All us chicks know how boring it is to be grunted-at by neandrathal guys in
chat rooms and e-mail. No grammar or spelling skills, just "how big our you
tits" and other sweet nothings....
Those cretins I can ignore, but it's the semi-sane guys which can drive me
batty. I tell them up front I'm into age-play, childish over-lap caring
punishments....but they all act nice then end up demanding the same question...
"You ever get spanked naked?"

Here I am, trying to type about white blouses, school uniform skirts, cotton
panties and the whole childishness of being taken over the lap for a hand
spanking....
And I describe the spine-chill of a short, stern lecture about my
behavior.....the pattern on the carpet I faced...the awful feeling of my
panties being pulled down....
And this "nice" guy responds, "So you ever have to show your tits?"

Oh where, oh where, are the males who appreciate a finely constructed fantasy?
Who enjoy all the intelligence and nuance of a juvenile discipline session
where the lifting of my skirt, the exposure of my panties is as exciting as the
idea of me dancing nude in front of their low-brow eyes?

So for all you Cro-Magnum guys, I'll tell you once and for all, YES, I did
get some nude spankings, but PLEASE don't even think of asking me about it
again! Just enjoy and respond to my memories/fantasies of girlish panty
slappings as much as I do, please!

So, here goes, for the LAST TIME...(as my mother used to say when pulling down
my panties....though she did it again and again....)

I got three "nude" spankings growing up. All of them due to my mother's "bra"
rule. I developed a bit late, so my mom took me bra-shopping when I was 13 and
my friends already wore training bras.
I had little nubby boobies then, barely enough to fill a cup, but mom insisted
that I wear a bra constantly, it became a house rule.

So when I was 14 and had grown some real chest, I made the mistake of going
to the park with just an undershirt and sweater.
My real mistake was taking my sweater off when I came into the warm kitchen.
Mom sniffed, "What are you wearing?" and I didn't know what the hell she was
talking about!

Turned out, she could see my breasts bounce under my t-shirt and demanded to
know why I hadn't worn a bra? I tried to tell her I had been totally covered,
but a rule was a rule...and I had a dress code back then.
So I found myself dropping my jeans and panties, standing in front of a chair
in the kitchen! Mom made me take my t-shirt off and my bare little breasts and
nipples sprang into view.

"Maybe this will teach you to cover your chest," Mom predicted, as she took a
wooden spoon from the drawer. I could barely hold still, dancing and wiggling
my hot butt as Mom plastered my bare fanny with stroke after stroke of the
spoon.
You perverts will be happy to hear my little boobies did bounce and wiggle as
much as my butt did during that paddling.

The second time I got it like that was at 15 when I made the mistake of
working in the barn with just a pair of overalls and a tank top.
It was hot as hell and I was shoveling stalls hard enough to sweat bullets and
I should have known that my now-large breasts were poking out of my damp tank
top.
It was a "family" work day on the farm and my little boys cousins were
overheard yakking about "Annie's boobs" by my mom. Mom and Dad marched down to
the barn to confront me and my chest.

Mom was adament as I tried to explain about the heat and hard work and my lack
of wearing a bra.
"No excuses, Annabel," Mom railed, as I saw Daddy pick up the strap. "You know
the rule, you MUST wear a bra on those...on your...big breasts...."
"Yes ma'm.." was all I could mutter as Mother unsnapped my overall straps and
tugged the garment down past my knees. Exposed like that, with bare bottom and
front hanging out, mom then ordered me to take my tank-top off to "prove" I
wasn't wearing a bra.
My bare breasts, newly larger, popped into view and wobbled as I laid my tank
top on the hay bale.

Next she tied my wrists behind my back with an extra piece of rope. To keep my
hands from my spank spot and she leaned me over a bay of hay so that my bare
buttocks were stuck out for the strap and my tender tits and furry front were
pressed against the stratchy hay bale.

I got a whipping like that, held over the hay bale so my thick pink nipples
were rubbed raw during my kicking and wiggling as Daddy struck my bare buns
with the strap.
Again and again the leather licked my nether parts, up and down my tender
thighs and buns until I was screaming like a demon, well heard by others
outside of the barn...

Finally it was over, and, let up, I danced, hands tied behind my back, turning
and twisting in despair, bawling and jumping, trying to reach my welted ass as
my firm boobs bounced and I showed my puffy front hair.....

So this is for all those dudes who demand, "Ever spanked naked?" and I promise
I won't detail my last, at 17, nude spanking on my prom night unless someone
who apprecitates my "little girl panty paddlings" asks for it.

Warning to guys, don't ask for "naked spankings EVER again!"

Love, Annie

David R

no leída,
28 dic 2000, 5:40:42 p.m.28/12/00
para
Annie,
Maybe I am unusual, but I prefer clothes to being naked. My spanking
interest revolves around discipline more than anything else and I think that
being naked takes away from that part of it, because if all I am going to do
is discipline somebody, then I only want the part of them that is being
disciplined.
Not only that, but I think that the right clothes are more of a turn on than
somebody who is completely nude. I go wild for the right fitting jeans or a
good skirt.
Anyway, before I go too far in explaining what I like, this is your rant so
I will just finish by saying that some of us guys are more interested in
your fantasy than in your state of dress. (I am never in chat though)

David
"AnnieFanny13" <annief...@AOL.COM> wrote in message

LadiKath

no leída,
28 dic 2000, 11:30:25 p.m.28/12/00
para
Well, for all those neanderthals, Katharine is not into age play and has been
spanked in the nude on numerous occasions.
I like to start out with just my skirt up and panties off. Not down. Totally
off.
And have all my clothing removed in stages through the session so that at last
I am completely naked and over his bare leg and deeply into submission.
Annie doesn't like it that way and she doesn't have to.
But I do.

Ageplaydoll

no leída,
29 dic 2000, 1:35:49 a.m.29/12/00
para
Annie wrote:

>All us chicks know how boring it is to be grunted-at by neandrathal guys in
>chat rooms and e-mail. No grammar or spelling skills,

Yeah, and one would *think* that with spell checkers, at least on email, even
Australopithecines could make an attempt.

Neanderthals just "how big our you

>tits" and other sweet nothings....

Never works for me, either. :(

> Those cretins I can ignore, but it's the semi-sane guys which can drive
me
>batty. I tell them up front I'm into age-play, childish over-lap caring
>punishments....but they all act nice then end up demanding the same
>question...
> "You ever get spanked naked?"

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

> Here I am, trying to type about white blouses, school uniform skirts,
cotton
>panties and the whole childishness of being taken over the lap for a hand
>spanking....
> And I describe the spine-chill of a short, stern lecture about my
>behavior.....the pattern on the carpet I faced...the awful feeling of my
>panties being pulled down....

<shivers> mmmmmmmm works for me. :)

> And this "nice" guy responds, "So you ever have to show your tits?"

Really *kills* it for me, too. :(

> Oh where, oh where, are the males who appreciate a finely constructed
>fantasy?
>Who enjoy all the intelligence and nuance of a juvenile discipline session
>where the lifting of my skirt, the exposure of my panties is as exciting as
>the
>idea of me dancing nude in front of their low-brow eyes?

I dunno, but if you find them, please SHARE. ;)

Doll

Dave

no leída,
29 dic 2000, 6:15:13 a.m.29/12/00
para
Annie, I really can understand your exasperation, and I guess someone should
apologize on behalf of the male gender. On the other hand I don't feel like
taking responsibility for that kind of attitude. But I guess this is
something you risk (we all risk) when we move around in cyber space. It can
be a great place, and to me it has been on many occasions because I have
been able to meet wonderful people who share my attraction to spanking,
people that I would never have met (wouldn't even have known where to look
for them!) without cyber. But, unfortunately, and as we know from many
sources, cybe space with its anonymity and seemingly freedom from any
consequences/responsibilities also offers opportunities for all kinds of
irresponsible and rude behaviour which most of us would refrain from in a
"normal" context.

As for your fantasies, I can only say that I find what I have seen very
sweet, charming, and exciting. And I fully agree with you that all those
details (the scolding, the overlap position, the lifting of the skirt, the
lowering of tha panties, all the ritual) are so important for good
discipline fantasies.

Let me add that your description of your nude spankings actually also
contain all those elements: you're too good to avoid them ! :) But,
since we're trying to be frank and open here, I must admit I do have a
slight problem with the way you were treated Annie, if your descriptions are
accurate. It makes me think of abuse, which is a problem I sometimes have
when I let myself go to juvenile discipline fantasies...

All the best, Dave

Daniel

no leída,
29 dic 2000, 10:42:18 a.m.29/12/00
para
I, for one, look forward to more juvenile, panty-slapping stories :-) While I do
enjoy the idea of a naked, slutty woman or a wicked tramp in Frederick's
lingerie the way to my heart is through pigtails, pouting lips, knee socks and
white cotton panties - only on naughty girls over the age of 18, of course :-)
And a little whine with dinner is always nice, though it may get a naughty girl
sent to bed with a sore bottom...

-Daniel

In article <20001228170621...@ng-fq1.aol.com>, annief...@AOL.COM
says...

icu or Lori

no leída,
29 dic 2000, 3:28:23 p.m.29/12/00
para
I love love love anniefanny's spanking on the pantie stories!!
I love the detail of white shirt and short skirt and the
sweet little sound of "Ohh, ouuuu!" as the pantie paddle hits the little tushie
of say sweetie...

So Im also asking as sweet as can be, can I have
a peek at the naked prom spankn'?

peachesicu
Lori
not a big dumb guy...giggle but still in want!

p&e

0 mensajes nuevos