Totally unfair spanking! F/f

kerrsut...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Your right, that was unfair. I hope Janie gets her just due and that severe. For
that matter, the Mommies should confess to their life partners (who I hope or
women themselves) for investigating the issue more throughly and get their own
upcommence but without being witnessed by the wronged party or the brat who
caused this situation to begin with.
Helen

Darleen D

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

Only for adult readers.

BACKPACK

In junior high, backpacks are a prestige thing. Kelly was 14 years old and
lucky enough to have parents rich enough to buy the best and Kelly was unlucky
enough to have parents who expected the best...at the risk of severe spankings.

Kelly's cousin Jane was in the same boat, rich but not spoiled, so they both
had the same expensive pink Ridgeway nylon backpacks and strict parents.

One afternoon Kelly was at her aunt's house, messing around with Janie, who
was 12 years old. Janie was acting all uppity, Kelly felt, and the girls
squabbled, but kept their animosity quiet cuz neither one wanted an adult
involved in the confrontation.

When Kelly's mom picked her up, Kelly grabbed her backpack and stomped out -
exchanging nasty glares with her snotty younger cousin.

An hour later, the phone rang at Kelly's house and her mom had an intense
discussion with Kelly's aunt Jill. Apparently, Janie was accusing Kelly of
stealing her New Kids on the Block CD!

Kelly scoffed at her mom...AS IF! But when Kelly obeyed her mom's order to
produce her backpack, her mom pulled the CD right out!

Kelly screeched her innocence...the disc must have been planted! She'd never
touched the stupid New Kids CD!
But "justice" was always swift and sure in the "perfect" household. Kelly
tried to argue as she was marched to the car, for the short but long drive to
her aunt's house.

Kelly knew full well what such an offense STEALING would merit, but on the
drive over she prayed that upon arrival everything would get cleared up.

No such luck. The "trial" in front of her overly-serious aunt and her
smirking cousin Janie, was brief and terrifying. Kelly wasn't allowed to
muster a defense, she just had to sit and listen to Janie complain and Aunt
Jill demand punishment.

Kelly was getting taller and mature, but she felt shrunk back to girlhood as
her mother told her to shut up and take her medicine...then asked Aunt Jill and
Janie what they thought Kelly should get for her transgression.

"A spanking!" Janie squeaked, her own face as red as Kelly's. And Aunt Jill
refined the sentence by adding, "I think a good bare bottomed paddling will
teach Kelly to keep her hands off other peoples' possessions."

Kelly had to stand, squirming, listening, to this but any attempts to claim
innocence were cut off. Next thing she knew, Kelly felt her mom taking her
jeans down! While Janie was sent to fetch the paddle!

Both Janie and Kelly were frequently and soundly spanked, but only Janie had a
personal paddle...a stiff rectangle of wood with the name "Jane" printed on it.
Now, totally unfairly, Kelly was about to get a taste of her cousin's paddle!

Stepping out of her jeans, Kelly began pleading for a retrial, she was
innocent! The adults ignored her, her cousin grinned at her, and when Kelly
felt her mom's fingers under the waist band of her panties she broke into
sobbing and begging....

"Please oh MOM! I didn't DO anything! Take me home now pleeeese! Not my
underpants oh god pleeeeeeeeeesee..." as she felt her panties slide down to
her ankles.
Kelly's face was red hot with humiliation and her frown as exagerated as her
cousin's smile and Kelly couldn't decide what to do with her hands....cover her
front..the black puff of hair her cousin had yet to aquire? Or protect her
bare, plump behind?

Kelly's spankings were no minor matter, so her instincts kept one hand
splayed over her bare bottom in total fear, while her modesty kept one hand
cupped on her mound in front.

No matter, she knew, cuz once her mom took her over her lap she was helpless
and in for her a spanking from Janie's personal paddle.

"Tell Janie you are sorry," Kelly's mother demanded. And Kelly gave
up...devastated..."I'm sorry..." she apologized, for nothing except not to be
spanked worse.

"You will be sorrier!" Aunt Jill announced, needlessly, as the first WHACK
of the wooden paddle bounced off Kelly's firm sensitive bare behind....right in
front of Jill and Janie!

WHACK CRACK SMACK the paddle flattened Kelly's bare bottom over and over, she
kicked and tried her best not to cry but her mother always spanked hard so soon
the SMACKING CRACKING of the smooth wood turned Kelly's buns into wiggling
bulbs of stinging firey pain.....and Kelly into a sobbing screaming little
girl...despite her age.

After only ten hard swats, Kelly forgot that her aunt and cousin were enjoying
her punishment, the pain made her focus on just her poor bare bottom as the
paddle lamblasted her fanny.
Kelly's last thought beyond the wood was when she kicked off her panties and
felt her legs wave wildly, showing off her most secret spot to her aunt and
cousin...

On and on Kelly's spanking went, the paddle landing hard and fast over and
over, covering her entire bottom and then smacking off her thighs, bringing
screams and babbling promises to "be good" which made no sense since she hadn't
DONE anything wrong....

Kelly next came to her senses' a few minutes later, when she was dancing
around the room, grabbing her scorched butt and thighs, bawling, half naked, in
front of them. The worst of her shame hit, as she was bucking her naked front
so lewdly and crying like a six year old.

The ride home was awful, Kelly still crying and totally unable to sit, even
her tight jeans and panties scratching her burned behind.

Then, an hour later, Kelly was called to the phone...walking gingerly due to
the throbbing of her rear...only to hear her cousin Janie apologize....

"Sorry, " Janie said, "But I guess you took MY backpack home by
mistake...so I know you didn't steal my CD on purpose....you can come get your
backpack anytime...."

End of story but any comments welcome....

Darleen

Kessily

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
Darleen that was a great start pleasee write More. For instance something
should happen to her cousin for accusing without being sure!
love kess

Y. Lee Coyote

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:29:50 -0500, albie sienu
<albie...@usa.com> wrote in <8aup9p$egg$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>:

WARNING -- THIS IS A SPOILER COMMENT -- READ THE STORY FIRST

>In article <20000317205311...@ng-fq1.aol.com>,
>darl...@aol.com (Darleen D) wrote:

>I think Janie knew quite well that Kelly took HER backpack by mistake.
>If she didn't at first, she must have later on when searching thru it to
>get her CD.
I agree with this.

> But, if Kelly were to tell on her cousin,
>would she get punished again, for tattling on her?
Disagree with this.. Particularly in the light of "Kelly wasn't
allowed to muster a defense," telling the mothers would have long
term benefit. In the future she could point out how she was
railroaded in the past by hasty judges.

>I think Janie should be punished for this and I think the only fair way
>would be for Kelly to do so.
That could be very risky to do on her own. Likely to get her
tail beaten again. But with the approval of her parents then

>>you can come get your backpack anytime....

The proper answer, IMHO, "You can bring it over now and don't
forget your paddle." That also makes Janie have to confess to
her mother and thus avoid the tattling problem.

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

Valid return address is <YLeeC...@Juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)
See my stories at:
http://www.geocities.com/yleecoyote1938/

Badco2093984

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
very nice darleen !! Exactly what I love to read...The thought of the innocent
waiting for a bare bottom reddening is unbearable. Please don't stop
here...Cant wait for more. Bboy

Cynthia Barr

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
story pretty good, but end was letdown
i was waiting for more

Gds355

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Janie definatly deserves to be spanked, and something should happen to her Aunt
as well, it was at her home that this injustice took place.

Gina

Greg gg

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00

> Totally unfair spanking! F/f

I thought this was a great story. Moreover, I thought the ending was
perfect. Keep it up please! :-)

Greggg (Greg...@hotmail.com)

scott kinsey

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Dear Darleen, I really enjoyed your story. I do believe in light of the new
evidence presented. I feel Kelly should spank Janie.