Unfair fantasies F/f teen

AnnieFanny13

Sep 28, 2000, 9:12:23 PM9/28/00

This is for adults only

Even now, as an adult, I get mixed feelings when I'm around my stepsister
Carla.
Carla is still nice, smart and attractive as ever - a 30-yr-old with a
cheerleader's body and spirit. But to this day whenever I see her I wish I
could see her face red with tears as she danced and held her freshly spanked
bare bottom.

I know it's not her fault, just my own jealousy and kink, but I can't help
holding it against Carla that she was never spanked.
This is because I was spanked. I never knew my father, he died in Vietnam,
but I came to love my stepfather Hack after we moved in with him and Carla when
I was ten years old - the same age as his daughter Carla.

Hack was a great dad and suddenly having another daughter, me, was no problem
for him. He is generous, fun, loving, which is probably why Carla was the same
way. On the other hand, my mother was vivacious and hella fun but had been
raised strictly and she continued the family tradition of corporal punishment.

Hank did not believe in spankings, and my parents compromised. Hank would deal
with Carla, and my mom would deal with me.
Unfortunately, mom often "dealt" with me by taking my panties down for long
hard bare bottomed spankings!

Once at 14, both Carla and I had gotten in trouble at school for dress code,
wearing shorts an inch too short. When Hank found out, he made Carla write a
letter of apology and promise never to do it again.
When mom found out, she sent me for the hairbrush, commenting, "I think I
know how to take care of this little issue."

So while Carla was in her room writing an apology, I was in Mom's room (the
door wide open) stepping out of my panties.
Over mom's lap, I tried not to cry while she paddled my fanny with the
hairbrush. Once my behind was very red and I was sobbing real tears, she told
me I could wear my shortest skirt or shorts tommorrow if I wished.
Then she slapped the back of the brush across my bare thighs from knees to
buns...over and over and over the wood blasted the backs of my legs until I was
bawling loud enough for the neighbors to hear and when it was finally over my
thighs were beet red.
Like I'd wear something short the next day to show off my brusies!

After I'd done my dance and calmed down to hiccups, Mom assured me that there
had BEST not BE a "next time" or she'd spank my thighs again and force me to
parade my spanked legs at school.

Neither Carla nor I ever violated the dress code again.

So I was jealous of her, and resentful, every time I slipped my pants down for
discipline. Even as a young teen I was often spanked in front of Hank and
Carla.
Those were soooooo bad......

Carla is only a few months older than I, but she matured sooner so she got her
breasts, pubic hair and period before I did. So there was a time when I was "a
kid" and took spankings in front of "grown up" Carla which really rankled me.

Carla could stand there, all prim and proper, while I was begging like a
little girl "please don't spank me....not in front of her...." but my mom
ALWAYS spanked when she thought I needed it.
Carla never teased me and she often apologized, "Sorry Annie...but your Mom
told me to stay and watch."
But she couldn't help commenting, at times, "God, that was a BAD one! Jeez,
your hienie is soooo red!"

Just once, I'd literally dream, just once, I'd like to see sweet, sexy Carla's
panties taken down a peg or two! Just once I'd love it to be HER bawling,
kicking and screaming for mercy and then doing that awful spanking dance around
the room.

As a teen I even worried that I was gay. It's a crying shame that anyone would
worry about that, after all, so what if I were gay?
But at that age I was confused about sexuality as any other teen, so when I'd
wake up wet with desire over dreams of Carla being spanked....I was scared but
still excited enough to masturbate all the way.

Because Carla had (still has) the perfect body, in my limited mind :-)
I'm no beauty, but nicely built with pretty eyes and a quick laugh, but Carla
is an angel. Her long shiny blond hair, rosy lips and blue eyes were just for
starters!

At 15 Carla had the curves of a senior in high school. Her breasts were full
and firm and bouncy with dark red thick nipples. Her tummy was flat, with the
cutest little belly button, and her smile was warm.
And her bottom! Oh god if ever a behind was made to be spanked! Her fanny was
round but tight, full but soft, plump but firm, tender but strong......so many
many times I fantasized about seeing her bare bottom hairbrush.ed hot and fast!