SSS Story: Too Old For Spanking - Part 2 F/fmf, nc, witnesses

John W Walsh

May 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/23/97

TOO OLD FOR SPANKING - PART 2 by johnnyw

F/fmf, all nc, witnesses

This story involves the fictional spanking of a juvenile male by
his mother. If you are a minor, or this type of story offends you
please stop reading. This story is an old one which I dragged out of
moth balls (actually off an old floppy disk). It was never posted on
usenet by me so I didn’t tag it as a repost, in it’s original
incarnation I titled it "Tooold2.txt" The situations depicted in this
story are fictional, any resemblance to actual persons or circumstances
is coincidental. If this story is reproduced electronically, or
otherwise, proper attribution is to be maintained and the title should
remain unchanged.

In "toold1.txt" our hero discovers that even at 16
he's not too old to be spanked. Not only is Jim
spanked, but he's spanked in front of his sisters.
In this chapter, not only is he spanked again, but
his sisters are spanked as well.

Betty stood tapping her foot in the living room. She was
waiting for one of her children to return from school. Betty
had four children, Teresa (17), Jim (16), Janice (13) and Carol
(11). Janice had been rude in school and told a teacher to
"piss off". The teacher called Betty and gave her the story,
informing her that Janice would have detention for a week.

Betty was furious. She couldn't believe that her young
child would say such a thing to an adult. ' Well, they were all
warned what was going too happen,' Betty thought to herself.
The youngest daughter was already home, and the two older ones
should be coming home at any time. Once everyone was in the
house she would announce to all what Janice's punishment was to
be, and then they would wait until eight o'clock and gather in
the living room for the nightly family meeting. It was at these
meetings that the punishments were given.

Jim and Teresa swung the door open and were entering the
house laughing until they saw their mother standing there with
her hands on her hips, tapping her foot. They stopped suddenly,
neither one of them talking for a minute.

"Did you pass Janice on your way home?" Betty asked.

"No mom. As soon as drama was over we came right home.
Why? She's not home yet?" Teresa said.

"No. She had detention. But even so, she still should have
gotten home by now." Their mother replied.

"Do you want us to go see if we can find her?" Jim asked.

"No. Not yet, let's just wait a little. If she's not home
by 5:00 I want you to go, thank you." Betty replied, her
exasperation showing.

At 4:55 the front door opened slowly. Janice sneaked into
the house and was at the foot of the stairs when her mother came
out of the kitchen.

"There you are!" Betty exclaimed. "Detention should have
been over at four o'clock. Where have you been?"

"I walked another girl home and stayed at her house for a
while before coming home." Janice said.

"What? You got in trouble and then had the audacity to go
to a friend's house without even asking permission. I can't
believe you! What were you thinking?"

"I dunno. You always let me, so I didn't think about it."

"Well, I want you to go upstairs now and 'think about it'.
I'll call you when its time for dinner."

"Yeah, but...Oh OK." And Janice trudged upstairs, knowing
that she had just increased her punishment.

At the dinner table all five people were seated when the
youngest, Carol, announced that she had gotten no progress
reports from school.

"Great!" Exclaimed Betty, but after a second she got serious and
asked. "Am I wrong in assuming that no one else received any?" The
question hung in the air while Betty, looked from child to child.

"I got two." Said Jim.

"Why didn't you give it to me when you got home?" Asked the
mother.

"I kinda forgot. I was going to give it to you at the family
meeting. We started talking about Janice and I forgot about them.
Honest." Was Jim's reply.

"That's no excuse, but what about the rest of you?" Betty
asked.

"I got a few." Janice said.

"And why didn't you give me them when you came in?"

"You didn't let me. You sent me upstairs. Remember?"
Janice replied.

"And you?" Betty said looking at her oldest daughter.

"Mine are upstairs." Teresa replied, looking at her plate.

"As soon as everyone's done eating and the table is cleared
you are to meet me in the living room. It sounds like there is a
lot of talking to be done tonight so we'll have the meeting early.
And while you're all here I want it to be known that the progress
reports are addressed to me, and as such will be given to me
immediately. I don't believe it's possible to 'forget' about
them. Is that understood?"

Everyone nodded and mumbled "Yeah." "OK." or "Yes mum."
The dinner was finished in silence.

It was around 7:30 by the time everyone got together in
the living room.

"OK. Let's have them." Stated Betty, holding her hand out,
palm up, expecting her children to give her the progress reports.

Jim and Janice handed their mom the reports. Each in
identical envelopes addressed to "The Parents Of: and the
student's name."

"And you young lady?" Betty said to Teresa.

"I'd rather talk to you in private." Teresa half whispered
to her mother.

"If you wanted to talk to me in private you should have come
to me before the meeting. Now give me your progress reports."

"But Mom..." Teresa whined. Betty didn't reply, she just
stared at her eldest daughter until finally the girl gave in and
said "Oh OK. Here they are."

The envelope Teresa handed her mother was similar to the
others with two exceptions; it was much thicker, and it had
postage on it. It had been mailed and Teresa intercepted the
mail before her mother got to it!

"WHAT'S THIS!" Betty shouted.

"J-Just my progress reports." Teresa stammered, looking at
the floor.

"And when did these get here?"

"Yesterday." Teresa was still examining the carpeting.

"And how did you get them?" Betty continued the interrogation.

"Well, Mr. Perkins said he had mailed them home because he
didn't think I'd give them to you. I drove home yesterday at
lunch and got them out of the mailbox before you did."

"How dare you?!!! They were addressed to me. How dare you
steal my mail. I hope for your sake they're not too bad. You're
already getting spanked for this..."

"Spanked?!!!" Teresa exclaimed, cutting off her mother.
"What do you mean 'spanked'? I'm too old..."

"What I mean by 'spanked' is spanked!" Replied Betty,
interrupting Teresa. "A spanking on your bare bottom. Just
like you've seen me give Jim and your sisters over the past
weeks. You may have thought that you're too old but you'll
soon see differently. Jim thought the same and he's been over
the chair twice since then." Betty added, referring to the
chair the children were forced to bend over to receive their
spankings. "Now I'm going to read everyone's progress reports
out loud. Afterwards the punishments will be given out, in age
order from oldest to youngest."

Betty read each of the children's progress reports. Teresa
received five, all citing poor grades and lack of cooperation and
participation in class. Jim got two, both for attitude problems.
Janice got four, some for poor study habits, but all citing a
rude demeanor.

Betty thought for a minute before speaking. "I have decided
what I think is a fair punishment for each of you. Before I
continue, does anyone dispute anything their progress reports
say."

No's came from everyone.

"In that case. Teresa, for stealing my mail and being
dishonest you are going to be spanked two times. Once tonight,
the other tomorrow night. Both spanking will be with the belt
and will consist of 34 spanks, twice your age. As a matter of
fact I want everyone to listen up. All spankings will now be
with the belt and be one or two times your age. I went to a
thrift store the other day and got a spanking belt. It's old and
the buckle is broken, but that's makes it even better."

With that proclamation, Betty turned around and opened a
drawer on the coffee table and took out an old belt, about two
inches wide, made of brown leather. It was about 36 inches long
and the buckle was missing. Upon closer inspection the children
could see that the two ends were cut off evenly and slit up the
middle about eight inches

"Now Teresa, for your progress reports you are to lose your
driving privileges and be grounded for one month. Jim, for your
progress reports you are grounded for two weeks, plus you'll
receive one spanking tonight, 32 strokes. And Janice. You
have the rudeness in school, using an obscene phrase in front
of your teacher and your progress reports indicating poor performance.
For the bad grades you'll be grounded for three weeks. As for your
rudeness I know that you have a week of detention, so every night for
the nextfive nights you will receive a spanking, 26 strokes tonight and
tomorrow, 13 the others, depending on your behavior. I hope
that the severity of these punishments helps you to change your
minds. Especially you Teresa. I'm not going to let you fail
your senior year, if I have to I'll ground you for the rest of
the school year and spank you every night if necessary."

Betty stood up and with the strap in one hand. "Carol,
please go to the kitchen for me and get the scissors." Carol
ran off and quickly returned. The kids all watched as their
mother cut the belt in half, about three inches off the center.
This gave her two strops, one 15" long the other 21" long.

Carol put the short strop on the table. "Teresa, you've
seen your brother and sisters do this so you shouldn't need me
to tell you. Over to the chair, pants down, and bend over, head
in the cushion."

"But, Mom. I'm too old, really, I'm seventeen. You can't
spank me."

"Oh no?" Betty said. "Perhaps you want Jim to hold you
over the chair while I spank you. You're not too old and any
spanks you get while struggling don't count."

"But Mommy! Most ten year olds don't even get spanked, I'm
almost twice that age."

"But your behave like you're half your age. Now over the
chair."

Teresa walked to the chair. She had her back to the couch
so her family couldn't see her blush, or the tears run down her
face as she slipped her Levi's Bend Over pants down past her
round hips and half way to her knees. Betty waited until
Teresa was bending over the arm of the chair, her buttocks the
highest part of her body. Once she was happy with her daughter's
position she grabbed the girl's panties and hauled them, along
with the slacks, down past her quivering knees.

"MOM! Not like this, I'm too old...You Can't..."

CRACK "OWWWW!"

CRACK "AAHHHhhhh"

CRACK "Mahhhhhh-ahm!"

Despite Teresa's pleas and cries Betty gave her fifteen
spanks with the strop before pausing to take in the scene. She
could see Teresa's buns were red and the cries were real, but
Betty liked to pause to see everything. And see everything she
did. From her previous experiences with Jim she had him put on
an athletic supporter before his spanking. The sight of his
pendulous scrotum was distracting to the girls as well as to
her. The younger girls still had straight hips, so nothing
much was visible apart from the bare buttocks, but since Teresa
was so much more mature, when bent over her vagina was clearly
visible from behind.

'There's nothing I can do now.' Betty thought before
resuming her daughter's punishment. The other strokes with the
home-made tawse were laid on as hard as the first ones. Teresa
was crying and sobbing like a six year old before her mother was
finished spanking. This was the first spanking Teresa had gotten
since she was thirteen and it hurt more than she remembered.

"Teresa, get up and face the wall by the fire place. Keep
your hands in front of you, no rubbing your backside until I tell
you. Understood?"

Teresa was still crying and could only nod her acceptance to
the rules.

"Jim, do you have your supporter on?" His mother asked.

"Yes mom." Jim replied, suddenly becoming aware that the
sight on his older sisters most personal areas had given him the
most enormous erection of his life. Jim was glad he had put
three folded tissues into the supporter to make it less
transparent. The tissues did double duty by keeping the stain
from showing through his jock.

"Then lets get this over with. 32 spanks."

Jim slowly stood up and walked over to the chair. He opened
his belt and pants and let them fall to the floor. Betty then
leaned over and pulled Jim's small briefs down to his ankles.
Jim felt stupid with his bare bottom facing the couch and his
two younger sisters, although he was glad he wasn't taking this
alone.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

Jim took the first five spanks without making a sound. After
the sixth spank he started to take sharp, deep breaths every time
the belt landed across his bare buns.

CRACK "Ahhhh"

CRACK "Mah-ah-ah-ahm"

CRACK "Please, mom! No more!"

Betty stepped back to see how effective this spanking was.
The red welts on her son's bottom and his intermittent sobbing
pleased her, but there were 16 more smacks to go.

CRACK CRACK CRACK "PUH-LEASE MOM!"

CRACK With the twentieth spank Jim began to sob loudly.

CRACK By spank twenty six Jim was crying.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

After spank thirty two Jim was told to stand up and go face
the wall by his older sister.

Janice was next, she began crying softly as Jim shuffled off
to the wall. "Janice, what are you waiting for." Betty scolded.
" Come over to the chair. You will not be allowed to fail.
You’re too smart and I will not allow you to get less than A’s
and B’s. This strapping is to remind you to keep your tongue
and behave in class. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mom."

"Good. Now bend over the chair for twentysix spanks."

Janice lowered her jeans to her knees, and bent over the chair.
Betty leaned over and pulled her daughter’s panties down, exposing
the girl’s bottom. Little Carol was seated on the couch and was
besides herself with glee. Although she felt a little strange at
enjoying Teresa’s and Jim’s spankings, she was positively delighted to
see Janice’s bare bottom. Janice was always teasing Carol, and she
really hoped that her mother laid on the strap. Betty did just that,
but not because of any hidden desire her youngest daughter may have
had, but because she was doing what she felt was necessary for Janice’s
well being.

Betty exchanged the long strop for the shorter one, and after
positioning herself at Janice’s side raised her arm up to her shoulder
and let it fall.

CRACK

"Eeeeee"

CRACK

"Mommy, pleeeeease."

WHACK

"Mommeeeeeee."

Janice cried from the third spank of the leather strap, stamping
her feet and wriggling around in a vain attempt to avoid the old belt
which was falling with metronomic regularity and unerring accuracy.
Carol sat on the couch, watching her sister’s dance, and her sister’s
white tail as it took on a distinctive red hue. Janice was tempted to
stand up and cover her flaming rear end. It said much about their
mother how none of her children tried to stand or fight the punishment
that that were receiving.

CRACK WHACK SMACK SPANK SMACK

Janice was howling and wailing. Kicking her feet against the
floor, her jeans and her panties had fallen to her ankles. Carol
watched from the couch as her older bratty sister got a well deserved
comeuppance. Carol just wished that her mother was spanking her for
all those past teasings and not just for bad progress reports, maybe
that would teach Janice to leave her alone. But Carol would just have
to settle for the spanking that Janice was getting.

WHACK SMACK SPANK CRACK CRACK

Betty delivered spank twenty to her daughter’s bare and bright red
backside. Janice was wailing from the pain and embarrassment of
getting a strapping. Carol, who beamed at the first stages of the
spanking was now jumping with every SMACK of the belt on her sister’s
bottom, she wanted her sister to get a whipping, but not this severe.
Janice’s bottom was lily white, but now was a burning crimson, her
chubby little bottom cheeks rippling with each cutting spank of the
belt. Carol watched as her mother delivered the last six spanks to
Janice’s rump. From spank ten of the wicked little strop, to the
twenty sixth Janice was crying steadily, letting out a yelp as the
strap landed across her naked posterior.

After she completed the spanking Betty had to wipe her forehead.
She was sweating and breathing heavily from the exertion. When
Janice’s crying began to abate Betty stood the girl upright and said,
"Go to the wall with Teresa and Jim. The three of you will stay there
for twenty minutes. I’ll be back in to send you to bed." Betty took
the two straps and went upstairs to the kitchen.

As her mother left the room Carol jumped up from the couch, and
for the first time that she could remember, actually got to watch what
she wanted to on TV. Of course she also got to watch her older
siblings’ bare bottoms as they all stood facing the wall sniffling and
sobbing, but that was a just a bonus, control over the TV was really a
trip.

by johnnyw

Quixotoes

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

Johnny,

Though I usually prefer one-to-one spankings, I thought you handled this
quite well and with your usual precision with words. I especially like the
ritual partly because it was not too elaborate, but fairly well realistic.
Thanks for a morning tingle.

Ted