Growing up MF/f

AnnieFanny13

Oct 28, 2000, 1:21:08 PM10/28/00

This is for adults only.

My spankings were always bare bottomed. The shame of having my dress lifted,
or jeans dropped and then panties down always a part of spankings.
But spankings did change over the years. Even at twelve, I got it over mom or
dad's lap, with the palms of their hands smacking red finger-prints on my small
backside.

At thirteen, when I first wondered when my spankings would EVER end.....Mom
introduced the small oval wooden paddle daddy made in his shed.
I was still taken over the lap, being short it was easy for them, and while
Dad still whacked my fanny with his hand, mom would make me fetch the wooden
paddle for a real blistering of my bare bottom and thighs.

More than once, for bad stuff like lying or school trouble, Daddy would take
my panties down for a hand spanking that really really stung...then I had to
strip below the waist...showing my new patch of hair...before being sent for
the paddle.....
Which mom used to teach me a lesson I'd never forget....

Those early teen years convinced me to give in to punishments, as now matter
how much I cried or pleaded I still got it bare, despite my growing up
physically.
So when I was 16 and Daddy took off his belt for the first time, I was just
jelly legged and sobbing as I went over his lap for the strap.
That same summer, Mom got herself a new paddle. Big and long and light and
thick, with little holes drilled through which made a wicked whistling sound
when it slapped down on my firm high bare behind......

For two years, until I turned 18, I blushed as my girl friends talked about
getting lectured or grounded, while I kept secret how I was still paddled and
belt whipped into hysterics....

Ah growing up...

Annie

Mija

Oct 30, 2000, 2:28:28 AM10/30/00
AnnieFanny13 wrote:

> This is for adults only.

<snip of story I relate to a little too much>

In the words of Matt Groening, "childhood is hell".

Weirder still is my attempt to recapture parts of it
as an adult.

Thanks very much for posting this.

Peace,

Mija