Maple Street Two (F/f)

AnnieFanny13

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00

Adults only

Thanks for all the kind words on my first Maple Street story. Here's for all
of you who wanted to read what Annie got....

I was 14-years-old the day my friends and I got poor 11-year-old Lori to play
with the hose in her backyard. Lori slipped and got her good clothes muddy and
her mother gave her a good spanking right in front of us.

Later that evening my mother hung up the phone and turned to me.
"Take off your shorts and bring me the hairbrush."

"Mom! Please!" I whined, holding my fanny, "What did I do?"

"We will discuss it when you get back. Go, NOW!"

Tears rising, I stalked off in dread, racking my brain as to why I was in for
the hairbrush?
Stepping out of my shorts I felt the familiar humiliation creeping up my
spine. Not only still spanked at my age, but fetching the hairbrush in my
underpants!

As usual, my heart pounded in fear as I picked up the heavy, thick oval of
wood (Maple wood in fact) with the long handle. The slick back of this brush
had brought an ocean of tears from me and I was about to add more salty drops.

Back in the livingroom, desperate, "Mom pleease? What's wrong?"
"In the corner Missy."
I obeyed, goosebumped bare legs trembling, the terrible hairbrush heavy in my
hand.

"I'm finishing the dishes," Mom stated, as she went to the kitchen. I waited
on pins and needles, listening to the water run until I heard a frightening
sound.
The doorbell!

Oh god, oh no, oh GOD!
As soon as I heard the voices I realized what I was in for. I could hear Mrs.
Terra, Lori's mother, talking with my mom. Before I could faint Mom came into
the room with Mrs. Terra AND Lori right behind her.

The two guests sat while mom stood over me. I wanted to shrink away but was
trapped. I wanted to scream but was scared silent.
Mom began lecturing me all about how I'd sprayed Lori with the hose and gotten
her muddy and then watched her spanking.

"Now it's your turn Annie," Mom said, as she place the spanking chair right in
front of Mrs. Terra and Lori.
She sat and said, "Over her girl."
I turned to face my audience. Lori looked semi-scared but interesting while
Mrs. Terra grinned openly.

This can't be happening! But it was. Before I could protest, mom pulled my
panties down below my knees. I quickly covered my pubic patch with the
hairbrush and my bare back cheeks with my other hand.
Mother then held her hand out for the hairbrush. I handed it over as I pled,
"Mom. I'm soooo sorry. I didn't mean it. We were just playing. Please. oh oh
don't do this."

Mom ignored me, pulling me across her lap in the usual position. My head right
down, toes barely touching the floor, with her right leg over my left ankle,
opening my legs few inches and effectively pinning me from kicking more than
one leg.

I could feel all those eyes on my bare backside and I broke.
"Ohhh pleease don't spank me...don't spank me please not in front of them mom
mom mom you can't.....don't let them watch..."

Mother just explained all about how I was older and should be more responsible
and had watched Lori's spanking so it was only fair Lori would watch my bare
behind blistered.

At the word "blistered" I reached my hand back to cover my fanny. Mom just
grabbed my wrist and raised the brush as I quaked, "I don't wanna
spanking!!!!!!!!!"

WHAP CRACK SMACK the back of that brush flattened my butt cheeks over and
over. I froze, to keep from kicking, and bit my lip to keep from crying out,
but mom spanked SO hard and fast that it only took a dozen whacks to cover my
whole firm 14-year-old buns.

At that, I let out a huge gasp and began begging for dear mercy.
Owww....stop...okay...ooowwww.....no no...mom...moooooommmmm!"
I could see, upside down, Mrs. Terra and Lori looking right at my red backside
and when mom began her second round of swatting my butt I broke down.

I cried, I kicked, I begged but the hairbrush snapped and cracked up and down
my bare buns hot as a firecracker. My free leg kicked, opening myself to view
as the relentless paddling turned my backside into an inferno and me into a
bawling baby.

After a good spanking, mother stopped, resting the hairbrush against my hot
fanny as I sobbed. She lectured me some more and mentioned how embarassed SHE
was to have to spank me in front of guests!
I cried how sorry I was etc. But then I felt her tighten her grip on me and
raise the brush and I squealed when she began SMACK SMACK SMACKING the backs of
my tender bare thighs.

I went hysterical as Mother finished off my shellacking with a fresh round of
solid burning terrible spanks.
My bare bottom burned so bad I forgot my audience until I was finally let up
and I began my ritual spanking dance...lightly holding my glowing swollen buns
and dancing around the room, panties at my ankles, head thrown back in bawling,
flashing my pussy around.

I knew I was putting on a show for Lori and her mom, but it hurt so much I
felt like I was still being spanked for a full minute of dancing.

I was never so happy to be sent to my room and I recall hearing Mrs. Terra say
she had to go over to Cindy's house....Cindy was one of my friends who had seen
Lori's spanking.....

Annie

beth83

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
Annie,

This was another great story. I hope you have some more.

Beth

icu or Lori

Aug 30, 2000, 8:28:35 PM8/30/00
Maple Street....giggle I think in an email I called
it Main Street....where is my head....<lol>
sorry.

I am so glad theres a Lori in the story...Making me
fall right into it ..............daydream away...

peachesicu
Lori
icu
The happy camper
pick your poison... ;->

p&e

Kitten1776

Aug 31, 2000, 4:03:28 PM8/31/00
>I was never so happy to be sent to my room and I recall hearing Mrs. Terra
>say
>she had to go over to Cindy's house....Cindy was one of my friends who had
>seen
>Lori's spanking.....

WOW! Another great story! So will there be a follow-up on what happens at
Cindy's house???