SCC Born That Way MF/f

AnnieFanny13

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

If you are the age I was when I got this punishment, go away, adults only.

BORN THAT WAY

It's not FAIR that I got a second spanking!

It's not EVEN my fault that my stepsister Stella is a bitch, she was born that
way!
And it's not my fault that I'm small-chested, I was born that way.

But that's no reason for Stella to call me "carpenter's dream - flat as a
board......mosquito bites.....fried eggs....flat top.."
I probably shouldn't have slapped her, but I was mad and when my parents get
mad we get our butts slapped. Family tradition, so it's not really my fault!

But stepmom tells Daddy to spank me and as he's pulling down my jeans and
panties I complain about Stella's teasing.
Stepmom scoffs, "Annie, you can't hit someone for telling the truth. You do
have very small breasts for your age. Now take your punishment."

Tiny top, that's me, but my fanny is plump and ripe and my new tuft of jet
black pussy hair jumps out as my panties are lowered.
I go over the lap with a glare at smirking Stella and then all I see is the
carpet as Dad's hand SMACKS my bare bottom hard and fast, over and over.

It's not a terrible spanking. Nothing like the hairbrush or belt. But it's
bare bottomed and humiliating and the sting builds with each loud SPANK and
soon I'm wiggling and whining.
But it's over quickly, and after apologizing to Stella while I rub my hot
behind, I'm allowed the sanctuary of my room where I flop on the bed, finally
allowing my first tears.

I roll out of all my clothes, lay back naked and confused. Why are my little
nipples so hard? Why does it tingle between my legs? I HATE my spankings,
specially in front of Stella. But in the last year since I got hair-down-there
I always feel FUNNY after I get it.

So I do what comes natural, the best antidote to a sore-spanked bottom, I let
my hands roam. My little mounds and nipples are rock hard under one palm and
my other fingers slide through my silky pubic hair to find my tiny stiff
button.

Just when I'm lurching, and slippery wet, the door flies open and my stepmom
catches me! I stare in shock, legs spread, panting as she shakes her head and
"tsk tsks" my lurid behavior.

"Spankings aren't meant to be fun," she warns, as she retrieves the awful wood
hairbrush from my dresser. In seconds, she sits on the bed and has me over her
knees, pinned hard.

I'm naked and wet and totally frustrated, thinking, it's not MY fault I like
to touch myself after getting spanked. I was born that way!

SMACK WHACK CRACK the hairbrush is a biting snake in stepmom's hand, WHACK
SMACK the solid wood bounces off my bare bottom with enough burn to break me
into bawling tears.
WHACK SMACK I get a good one...not too long but very hot and twice as
humiliating as she lectures me about how "good girls take their punishment."

After, as I do my little naked bum-holding dance, she tells me to "keep your
hands OFF yourself girl. You can touch yourself ANY time you want, it's
natural. We are all born that way.
"EXCEPT, after you've been spanked. We want you to know it's NOT FOR FUN!"

After she leaves, tossing the hairbrush back on my dresser, I'm back on the
bed, bawling, trying to keep my scorched buns off the bed, while my hands
fondle myself and I think how it's not fair....

I was born this way!

Annie

icu or Lori

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
<< Subject: SCC Born That Way MF/f >>

First my aunts name is Fanny Sue Dancer...
Your screen name just made me throw that out
there...

I enjoyed the read alot....I often wonder
why was I born this way, too...

Thanks for a good read Annie
looking forward to more...

peachesicu
camping out
under the weather.....
or you can call me
Lori

Kate438

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
Stepmom's a real killjoy... Good story, Annie!

Kate