Teen Daughter Spanked M/f

AnnieFanny13

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00

This is for adults only.

I felt so sorry for my little girl sitting in the back seat. Actually, Deb was
not little at all, she is physically mature for her 14 years - enough that I
needed to keep a close eye on her style of dress and "center-of-the-universe"
attitude.

But, at times like this one, it's hard not to think of her as my little girl.
Which is why her father is in charge of discipline. I'm too inclined, he says,
to give-in to the little minx.
Larry, on the other hand, is quite effective at keeping Debbie in line with
old fashioned methods that get results. Whereas Debbie will argue with and
insult me for hours of "talk", she wilts in obedience even at her father's
mere stern gaze.

I know how she feels, as my own father knew the value of a good spanking to
maintain respect. So I feel sorry for Debbie, but helpless in the face of
Larry's authority, as he drives us to his brother's house.

Debbie had been babysitting her 12 yr old cousin Beth earlier today. She
made the mistake of letting a couple of her friends visit and they'd urged each
other on to make phony phone calls.
Just for laughs, Debbie had admitted when her uncle Frank had called to
complain. Apparently, "big ears" Beth had told everything and now Debbie
squirmed in the back seat as her punishment loomed closer with every block.

Debbie's tears rolled silently. She was resigned after all her begging and
pleading for mercy, or at least a private punishment, had been rejected by her
father's cold logic.
"You violated your family's trust, Deborah Anne," he said. "And embarassed us
all. So now it's your turn to be embarassed."

I knew just how Deb felt. I hated spankings as much as she did, especially at
her age. And the worst of them all had been in front of people. I snuck a
glance at Deb's red face and my own behind twinged in sympathy.

At Uncle Frank and Aunt Mary's house, the mood was somber. Young Beth
nervously told her story of Debbie's outrageous behavior as Debbie sat stone
still, except for her wringing hands.
Terrified, Debbie offered no defense, just a sad, "I'm really really really
sorry...I'll NEVER do it again.

Aunt Mary showed a touch of pity. "I believe you Deborah," she said, and then
Mary sent Beth off to her room. "Bethany, please go to your room. Deborah is
going to get her spanking now.
"Beth doesn't need to see this," Mary explained to us.

Then "this" began. Larry made Deb stand up then he unsnapped her shorts. Deb
covered her face and moaned "nooo" but we all saw her shorts drop to the floor.
Larry stood up and unbuckled his belt. That made Debbie's knees buckle as she
whimpered, "OH DADDY!" My own knees went weak as we all watched the supple
belt slide out with a snap. God, how could I forget the fear of the belt?
Never.

Neither would Debbie, as she trembled under her father's pronoucement. "Young
lady, you will NEVER pull such a stunt again. I'm sure a very good spanking
will show your aunt and uncle just how sorry you are." As he spoke, he
carefully doubled the belt.

Larry sat down and Deb held the seat of her panties, whispering, "I don't want
a spanking not the belt pleeeeese" as he pulled her over his lap.
"NO!" she cried, face down by the floor, coltish bare legs up in back. "Not in
front of everyone pleeeesss oh god dadddy" she mewed as she felt her
underpants sliding down her legs.

My in-laws looked on and I shivered at the sight of poor Deb, bent well over,
bare slightly plump butt sticking up. I could tell how she was clenching her
thighs tight to hide her charms and I remembered doing the same at her age.

WHACK Deb's strapping began and I jumped almost as much as she did. But I
didn't feel the hot lick just as she couldn't see the bright band of red
springing across the middle of her bare bottom.
"Ooooooooooo," she whinnied.

The belt flashed, up down up down. When Larry spanks he means business and Deb
was getting the business with a steady stream of sharp, loud WHISK WHAPS which
left welts all over her plunging fanny.
She started crying and kicking and opening her legs to our view and the tip of
the belt. WHACK SMACK CRACK the leather lashed her bare behind over and over,
harder and harder.

Quickly, Deborah was no longer a young adult, but turned into a bawling little
girl getting her fanny tanned. She began reaching back with her hand, trying to
interrupt the belting.
God, Larry was good at this. He easily kept swiping the belt lower, catching
her tender thighs, then higher on the crown of her behind, now and then landing
a swat right across Deb's little palm.

She shrieked and sobbed and Larry stopped. He adjusted his teen daughter, who
had wiggled half off his lap. He pulled her up high and tight to him, crossing
one ankle over her ankle.
"Nooo morrre," she wailed. "I'll be gooooood..."
"You'd best be good," Larry was not impressed, "Any more acting up like this
and you'll be really sorry."

With that, he resumed whipping Deb's hot red bare bottom with even more vigor.
SWACK SMACK CRACK the belt bounced off naked flesh with a sickening sound half
obscured by my girl's screams.
Deb was beside herself, being belt whipped bare bottomed in front of people. I
felt for her but knew she'd asked for it, and now she was getting it.

Frank and Mary sat up straight and were staring at Deb's bare bottom as it
bounced and wiggled and jerked and she kicked her free leg wide open.
On and on it went, Deb's painfilled cries filling the house (I knew cousin
Beth upstairs could hear it all) and her bare bottom taking on a sheen of hot
sweat which only made the belt licks burn more.

A final volley of a dozen lashes across the backs of her thighs left Deborah
choking and slobbering as her father let her up and she grabbed her scorched
buns for a lewd dance right in front of us all.
I knew how memories of displaying my patch of hair after whippings could stay
with you forever, but Frank and Mary watched my girl's panties-down dance like
it was no big deal.

And, silent and secret on the upstairs landing, Beth crouched in awe, a
witness to the whole thing and thinking to herself..."Gosh, that was even
better than I expected!"

Annie

BillJ

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
><<< And, silent and secret on the upstairs landing, Beth crouched in awe, a
>witness to the whole thing and thinking to herself..."Gosh, that was even
>better than I expected!">>>

It was better than I expected too. Please post more stories.

BillJ