Cousin and I get it FF/ff

AnnieFanny13

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

This is only for adults.

As long as I can recall the idea of spankings gave me the roller coaster tummy
and by the time I was 12 years old I was looking up the word "spank" in the
dictionary and hunting for books or cartoons with spankings in them.

My own spankings gave me a real rush, especially before and after, but were
honestly too painful and humiliating to be enjoyable....Dad's hard hand and
mom's hairbrush with my panties down was a thrilling concept but a harsh
reality.

But the VERY BESTEST thing was anytime I could watch another kid take a
licking. And the VERY BESTEST one I saw was my cousin Priscilla's paddling at
my aunt's house.
Of course, I had to take my own smacking that time, but it was hecka worth it!

Prissy was older, at 15, but I knew she got spankings cuz I heard her get one
(through her bedroom door) once and mom and my aunt often talked about spanking
Prissy and I.
Prissy's name was perfect, because she was a priss, kinda stuck up and always
treated me like a little kid. When we stayed at her house we didn't like
playing together, but managed to get along as neither of us wanted any trips
across a lap.

But one day when I was 12 I saw her change clothes and her teen body looked
so grown-up compared to my skinny bod. Her pink bra was filled with real
breasts and her tiny panties didn't much hide a plump rump and I could see
little pubic hairs out of the top of her panties.
Suddenly, my general instincts about spankings had a specific goal...to see my
older stuck-up cousin bared and spanked like a little kid!

So I teased, "You sure have a big butt!"
Priscilla blushed and pulled her shorts on, then she snapped, "Shut your trap
brat!"
"You shut up!" I hissed back, completely taken with the urge for trouble.
It escalated, just like I wanted, until we were shouting obscenities and
finally she slapped my face, hard, I was shocked but kept enough sense to start
fake-bawling at the top of my lungs.

Prissy's face turned red and she shushed me, "Stop it! Be quiet! Okay...okay
Annie...I'm sorry...please be quiet!"
The desperation in her voice told me that she was suddenly scared of being
spanked, a feeling I knew all too well.

When mom and my aunt came through the open door, attracted by my cries, the
gig was up. I was about to get my wish, and then some.
We went around a bit in confusion about who-did-what-first, but it was ended
when my mom decided to give me a spanking for bad language.
My big plan seemed stalled, as the ultimate humiliation of being spanked in
front of Priscilla sunk in, but I had to take my turn if I wanted any revenge.
So I stood still while mom pulled my jeans and panties down and took me over
her lap for a pretty hard hand spanking. It stung and turned my fanny red, but
it wasn't too bad and I managed to keep my response to quiet sobbing and a few
"oh ouch please no more" whines.
It was hella embarrassing, in front of my aunt and cousin...but it was what
I'd bargained for....

The next part I'll never forget. I was just hastily pulling my own pants and
panties up over my sore fanny when I heard my aunt say,
"Okay Priscilla, it's your turn. Get those shorts off, NOW!

Prissy was still in just shorts and her bra, and I was wide-eyed in wonder and
excitement. Prissy was wide-eyed in horror, realizing she was about to GET IT
in front of me and mom. She tried her best to talk her way out of it, "please
mom not in front of them!" but Aunt just SLAPPED the girl's face!
"See what that feels like?" Aunt asked, as Prissy held her face and burst into
tears. "Now get your pants off! I'm going to teach you to NEVER hit your
cousin again..."

Prissy gave up and slowly dropped her shorts, stepping out of them as her Mom
got the wooden hairbrush from the vanity. It was perfect! Even though Prissy
looked all grown up, with her full body in tight underwear, she was acting
like a ten-year-old, begging,
"Oh please oh mommy oh don't spank me please don't let them watch...."

But mom and I did get to watch. My own fanny still stung from my hand
spanking, but it felt good compared to what my cousin was about to get! And I
felt the first real stirrings of pleasure between my young legs.....

Auntie was all business as she pulled Prissy to the chair, sat and then
started lecturing about how Priscilla was older and should know better and
such...god I loved that part...especially when Aunt pulled Prissy's pink
panties down down down to her ankles.
I got a good view of the triangle of puffy black pubic hair and noticed tears
running down Prissy's cheeks to drop onto her heaving breasts. I could see her
dark nipples pressing out against her flimsy bra.

Prissy was WAY behind the action as she wailed, "don't take my panties down"
even as she was pulled over the lap with her bare bottom up high. Aunt pinned
one of her legs and her arm and patted her plump bare behind with the back of
the brush.
WHAACK SMACK CRACK Aunt wasted no time and began to spank hard and
slow...WHACK WHACK SMACK SLAP the brush bounced off Prissy's bare cheeks,
leaving dark red marks and eliciting low moans of "nooo ooh nnooooo"

For a couple minutes, the slow steady spanks rang in my ears and the sight of
Prissy's bare bottom bouncing redder and redder filled my eyes. Soon she broke
into real tears, the pain was so hot, and I knew crying in front of me must
have been bad for her.
SPANK WHACK the hairbrush SNAPPED hard across her blazing buns and she wailed,
"Ohhhhh...god...ohhhhh ...noooooooOOOO!"

Just when I thought, and Prissy prayed, her spanking ended, Aunt only paused
to lecture some more and get her daughter to promise better behavior.
Then, much to my thrill, the spanking commenced, with Aunt delivering a fast
and furious series of WHACKSMACKSPANKS to the backs of Prissy's tender thighs.

Prissy dissolved into bawling and kicking like I'd never seen. Her bare red
fanny bucking and twisting as she kicked her one free leg and showed her furry
patch between.
After those thigh spanks, Prissy sobbed and begged through another two minutes
of all-over spanks, leaving swollen white spots up and down her butt and
thighs.....
She was reduced, just like in my fantasies, to a blubbering snot-nosed little
girl having her bare bottom blistered.....

I was panting and totally delighted to watch Prissy's dance, as she jumped
around clutching her bare bottom, breasts bouncing, puffy pubic hair on
display, for her audience...

And that's the sight I masturbated to later, touching my tiny nub and
orgasming for the first time.....

Annie