Anus to vagina

Sagittaria

Jan 25, 2007, 1:29:09 PM1/25/07
We all know that you should wash or change condoms before going from
anus to vagina, to prevent UTIs or other problems from GI bacteria. But
I've been googling for one specific piece of information, and have had
no luck finding it so far. What I'm finding is along the lines of this
advice:

"Never touch your partner’s anus and then touch her vagina, whether
with your hand, sex toy or tongue. Wash your hands with an
antibacterial soap and put a fresh condom on the sex toys."

Do you see what's missing? What about your tongue? Do you have to wash
it with soap and water before letting it near her vagina? Is using
mouthwash enough? Experienced anilinguists, please respond!

--
---->Sagittaria<----
http://sagittaria.livejournal.com

Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you.
Their tastes may not be the same. -- G. B. Shaw

Message has been deleted

Kate

Jan 25, 2007, 6:01:03 PM1/25/07

On 25 jan, 15:29, Sagittaria <sagi.n...@emailias.com> wrote:
> We all know that you should wash or change condoms before going from
> anus to vagina, to prevent UTIs or other problems from GI bacteria. But
> I've been googling for one specific piece of information, and have had
> no luck finding it so far. What I'm finding is along the lines of this
> advice:
>
> "Never touch your partner's anus and then touch her vagina, whether
> with your hand, sex toy or tongue. Wash your hands with an
> antibacterial soap and put a fresh condom on the sex toys."
>
> Do you see what's missing? What about your tongue? Do you have to wash
> it with soap and water before letting it near her vagina? Is using
> mouthwash enough? Experienced anilinguists, please respond!
>
> --

> ---->Sagittaria<----http://sagittaria.livejournal.com

> Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you.
> Their tastes may not be the same. -- G. B. Shaw

All I can say is that we never worried about contamination while using
our tongues in each other and we are still alive and healthy. I'm sure
the body system can deal with some bacterias just fine.

Kate

ChrisB

Jan 25, 2007, 11:21:52 PM1/25/07

It may be that two (or a group) in an exclusive relationship, especially
if they live in the same household, become exposed to each other's
bacteria. Once exposed, presumably, individuals are at less risk of
nasty health consequences. Just supposition though.

Sagittaria

Jan 26, 2007, 1:28:55 AM1/26/07
ChrisB <cmbr...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Kate wrote:
>>
>> On 25 jan, 15:29, Sagittaria <sagi.n...@emailias.com> wrote:
>>> We all know that you should wash or change condoms before going
>>> from anus to vagina, to prevent UTIs or other problems from GI
>>> bacteria. But I've been googling for one specific piece of
>>> information, and have had no luck finding it so far. What I'm
>>> finding is along the lines of this advice:
>>>
>>> "Never touch your partner's anus and then touch her vagina,
>>> whether with your hand, sex toy or tongue. Wash your hands with
>>> an antibacterial soap and put a fresh condom on the sex toys."
>>>
>>> Do you see what's missing? What about your tongue? Do you have
>>> to wash it with soap and water before letting it near her
>>> vagina? Is using mouthwash enough? Experienced anilinguists,
>>> please respond!

>> All I can say is that we never worried about contamination while

>> using
>> our tongues in each other and we are still alive and healthy. I'm
>> sure the body system can deal with some bacterias just fine.

> It may be that two (or a group) in an exclusive relationship,
> especially if they live in the same household, become exposed to
> each other's bacteria. Once exposed, presumably, individuals are
> at less risk of nasty health consequences. Just supposition
> though.

Realize I'm talking about a woman getting a UTI or yeast infection
from her own GI bacteria. It can happen - but maybe it isn't very
common? I don't know.

--
---->Sagittaria<----

suzee

Jan 26, 2007, 1:34:40 AM1/26/07

I've read that that is true.

sue

spankablebob

Jan 26, 2007, 5:13:17 AM1/26/07
I've done that with my wife many times, where I've gone down on her and
rimmed her asshole, then slid back up and worked on her cunt and clit. She
never experienced any problems after those sessions........

"ChrisB" <cmbr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Fred Thames

Jan 26, 2007, 7:37:42 AM1/26/07
ChrisB <cmbr...@gmail.com> wrote in news:Alfuh.1256$W73...@newsfe22.lga:

> Kate wrote:

Within about two years of living together, the microbial makeup of your
guts becomes pretty much identical. This makes you dramatically less
likely to get sick, but it still does not 100% eliminate it. As pointed
out, a woman can get a vaginal infection from her own GI microflora, so
total immunity is not guaranteed. I bet that people with healthy immune
systems have little to worry about.

MRVAS...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2007, 10:13:02 PM1/28/07

On Jan 26, 5:13 am, "spankablebob" <spankable...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've done that with my wife many times, where I've gone down on her and
> rimmed her asshole, then slid back up and worked on her cunt and clit. She
> never experienced any problems after those sessions........
>

> "ChrisB" <cmbri...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:Alfuh.1256$W73...@newsfe22.lga...

> > Kate wrote:

> >> All I can say is that we never worried about contamination while using
> >> our tongues in each other and we are still alive and healthy. I'm sure
> >> the body system can deal with some bacterias just fine.
>
> >> Kate
>
> > It may be that two (or a group) in an exclusive relationship, especially
> > if they live in the same household, become exposed to each other's
> > bacteria. Once exposed, presumably, individuals are at less risk of nasty

> > health consequences. Just supposition though.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Same here, I always try to do analingus toward the eand of a session
just before intercourse though.
All good medicine,
GREENFEATHER