"Toe-gasm" - real?

RiKK

Jul 7, 2004, 9:20:28 AM7/7/04
My new boyfriend likes to rub my feet and suck my toes. When he gets
between my big toe and second toes, or between the little toe and the
one next to it, I wind up having some of the biggest orgasms I've ever
felt (no other stimulation going on either).

I made the mistake of telling my sister and she says there's something
wrong with me. Is it possible to have an orgasm from being rubbed
between the toes?

illecebra

Jul 7, 2004, 3:19:56 PM7/7/04

Tom Allen

Jul 7, 2004, 2:28:56 PM7/7/04
In news:blank-31D235....@syrcnyrdrs-02-ge0.nyroc.rr.com,
RiKK <bl...@dontreply.com> informed us:

| My new boyfriend likes to rub my feet and suck my toes. When he gets
| between my big toe and second toes, or between the little toe and the
| one next to it, I wind up having some of the biggest orgasms I've ever
| felt (no other stimulation going on either).

That's fantastic that the two of you have found something that is
obviously so mutually satisfactory. There are large numbers of nerves in
your feet, so it's no wonder that it feels so great. Keep in mind that
some people can orgasm from breast stimulation, or other kinds of
sensation play, so orgasming from foot play is not a stretch. Sexual
pleasure doesn't have to be cooncentrated in that little spot eight
inches below your navel, you know.

| I made the mistake of telling my sister and she says there's something
| wrong with me. Is it possible to have an orgasm from being rubbed
| between the toes?

There's a lesson here. Don't tell your sister anything.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with you at all. You are indeed very
fortunate, so by all means, enjoy yourself.

Tom

PS - ever read "Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut? In it he describes a
religion called Bokonism in which people sit with their soles touching,
which brings them to a religious ecstasy bordering on the sexual
(mingling soles/souls, get it?).

RiKK

Jul 7, 2004, 7:48:07 PM7/7/04
Thanks. Actually, for stuff like this, I usually just look online
instead of discussing it with someone who can think I'm crazy, but I'd
not seen this question asked anywhere. I'll have to watch myself with
my sister. And nope, I've not read the KV book.

dig under rocks

Jul 7, 2004, 1:57:10 PM7/7/04

"RiKK" <bl...@dontreply.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Well, since it happened to you, unless, of course, you imagined it, wouldn't
you say it possible?
And I don't think there is anything *wrong* with you....hell, I wish I could
orgasm more than one way :)

Tom Allen

Jul 8, 2004, 11:35:02 AM7/8/04
In news:blank-ADD7EA....@syrcnyrdrs-02-ge0.nyroc.rr.com,
RiKK <bl...@dontreply.com> informed us:

Well, maybe your sister can learn something from listening to you <g>.

Tom

There was a young woman named Rose
With erogenous zones in her toes.
She is very discreet
when she plays with her feet;
But at night she has multiple "O"s.

peter

Jul 8, 2004, 7:52:41 AM7/8/04

I do not how, but the most sentitive nerve endings of the genital and
some others of the foot are (or can be) somehow associated.
However I experienced this only in the opposite direction.

Maybe this is the basal observation of the famouse chinese medicine, the
acupunture, etc :))

The best, Peter

suzeeq

Jul 8, 2004, 4:49:26 PM7/8/04

True. The meridians that have ends on the toes affect the reproductive
system and run through the genital area.

sue

peter

Jul 9, 2004, 9:39:57 AM7/9/04
suzeeq wrote:

> True. The meridians that have ends on the toes affect the reproductive
> system and run through the genital area.

Well, I know only a certain prickly-pinching feeling somewhere on my
feet when my "crown" (as was designated here) is su..led.

So I have my own opinion on the ancient chinese doctors :))

The best, Peter

Alfred Einstead

Jul 11, 2004, 3:56:31 AM7/11/04
RiKK <bl...@dontreply.com> wrote:
> My new boyfriend likes to rub my feet and suck my toes.

[Causing big whopping toegasms].

> Is it possible to have an orgasm from being rubbed between the toes?

It's possible to have an orgasm simply by willing it.

The *real* question is: what would happen if you spawn one by will
while simultaneously getting one from your feet? Do the effects
compound as two separate climaxes superposed one atop the other?

Tom Allen

Jul 11, 2004, 11:39:59 AM7/11/04
"Alfred Einstead" <whop...@csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message

I guess then you'd have to worry about negatively charged orgasms, or
"antigasms"; it's possible that when oppositely phased that they'd
cancel each other out. Bummer.

Tom <don't cross the streams!>

Jacques Michel

Jul 11, 2004, 4:26:32 PM7/11/04

(snip)

> Is it possible to have an orgasm from being rubbed
> between the toes?

OK. It's been five days I refrain from posting that old joke, but the
thread is still active and I can't bear it any more.

<silly joke>

Do you know between which toes a woman prefers to be licked?

Answer: Between the two big ones.

</silly joke>

For the record: it anwers the question asked. ;-)

Tom Allen

Jul 11, 2004, 7:30:15 PM7/11/04
"Jacques Michel" <jak...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<snort>
Good one! And all this time I thought you had no sense of humor.

Tom

Jacques Michel

Jul 12, 2004, 11:07:57 AM7/12/04
"Tom Allen" <tao...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<2le0s5F...@uni-berlin.de>...