About Sexual Predators, as Example l. ron hubbard 'The Evil Eye' - (Version 3.2 on 30 April 2005)

Leonardo Been

May 1, 2005, 9:00:06 AM5/1/05
About Sexual Predators, as Example l. ron hubbard 'The Evil Eye'

(Version 3.2
on 30 Apr 2005)

'
ALL Criminal Minds are Life Energy vampires. So they want people NOT
to know (they want people NOT to understand the mechanisms) - neither
about Life Energy, nor about the atrocities, that Criminal Minds
commit and have committed in the (distant) past on people - such as
in the way described below.

ALL Criminal Minds are maliciously insane

(and when you have not mastered any correct definition of
insane

- I have written these down for you, as you know them
basically yourself too - but when you have not mastered
those definitions,

then you can still - sometimes, behind their mask that is -
see that they are malicious)

and they have the purpose to prevent understanding of life itself.

That already gives you a good tool to detect Criminal Minds.

Again: ALL Criminal Minds have the purpose to prevent a
proper understanding of life itself, in particular and most
obviously, a correct understanding of the nature of the
Criminal Mind. (See also below, under References: 'Book.')

I wrote earlier about 'Zero Tolerance' for Criminal
impulses *(5)(6) - this will also help you to detect
Criminal Minds, especially if they pretend to be "your
best friends"

or even if they are the President of China, like Mr.
Hu Jintao, quite obviously a Criminal Mind from what
he does and say and wants, or the former President of
America Mr. "FDR" Roosevelt, who was a better actor,
but not less a Criminal Mind. *(7)

Criminal Minds ARE Criminal Minds - and it is
entirely your job to recognize them, should you be
a decent and honest person who really loves people,
and who respects people correctly for what they are.

'
'

It is a pity, that Criminal Minds of BOTH sides (Criminal Minds
who are "for" 'Scientology' *(0) as well as Criminal Minds who
are "against" 'Scientology'), are denying the truth and
understanding of these things

about, in our example below, the malicious spiritual
nature and about the malicious spiritual activities of
l. ron hubbard, and of similar Criminal Minds (including
themselves):

They want people NOT to know (they want people NOT to understand
the mechanisms) - neither about Life Energy, nor about the
atrocities, that Criminal Minds commit and have committed in the
(distant) past on people - such as in the examples below.

ALL Criminal Minds are maliciously insane,

insane defined correctly, of course, and using a
definition that is appropriate to the context, which
is here:

'Having the desire to harm others,'

and not "insane" defined harmfully, of
course, not as

'expressing what you perceive, feel
and remember, that Criminal Minds
do not want you and others to have
seen, felt, or remembered, that
they do not want you to admit the
existence of,'

and they have, of course, the purpose to prevent a true
understanding of life itself, and

the Criminal Minds that are "for" or that are
"against" 'Scientology' also have that purpose, of
course, as much as other Criminal Minds do.

(I have mentioned some of those Criminal Minds
by name, in the past, but you can simply detect
them with 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal
Minds.'*)

That someone opposes some evil, does not at all give
proof that he or she is a good person, or that he or
she is "not a Criminal Mind:"

As a very simple example, Stalin was a Criminal
Mind, regardless of the fact that he fought
against Hitler.

And so the policy or doctrine, that
"someone who fights your enemies is your
friend," is not only extremely stupid,
but

is very highly destructive also - in
particular to actual and true friends, to
those who actually do want to oppose and
stop evil,

and who do not want it replaced
with the evil of another Criminal
Mind

(but that is usually how dictators
grab power, by pretending to very
energetically "oppose evil" and
"to do the dirty work FOR you"

- sure they understand evil
people better than you, but
that's because they ARE
evil themselves) -

so it would be advisable to do the
dirty work yourself, and NOT TO
EMPLOY ANY CRIMINAL MINDS to do
ethical work "for you," or to face
unpleasant things "for you."

They will always, always find
ways to trick and destroy
what you want protected.

It is what they enjoy doing:

They get their greatest
satisfaction from cheating
you -

which by definition
implies that it is
totally hidden from you
and

also totally hidden
from others who would
have the courage and
friendship to inform
you, about someone who
has the desire and who
considers it a joy to
betray you completely.

'
'

The whole purpose of l. ron hubbard (and of his latest invention,
'scientology') IS, to prevent any and all understanding of the actual
nature of life, of awareness and of perception, and to prevent your
awareness and perception of him and of other Criminal Minds

- for as long as he possibly can, and on as many people as he
possibly can, and as strongly as he possibly can (by also
making others 'spread the virus' for him).

And this applies to a host of other cults and sciences and -isms,
and -sophies,

solely due to the nature and intentions of some Criminal
Mind who enforces the appropriate lies on people as "the
truth."**

'
'

He knows - like all other Criminal Minds, of which some are described
in your history books - that,

the more atrocious the lies that he gives to people, are,

(l. ron hubbard's "The Goals of 'Scientology'" ARE most
atrocious lies, and the more the lies are in opposition to
the actuality or truth of the matter, in this case, the
now to most hardly hidden, ACTUAL goals of 'scientology,'
which are in total and complete and easily observable
contrast and opposition to the fake but advertised "Goals
of 'Scientology' - the more atrocious, intentionally false
and intentionally hidden and malicious those lies are)

the more the awareness - of people hearing or reading these lies
without knowing that they are INTENTIONAL lies -

(in our example, the lies of l. ron hubbard destroy the awareness
of 'scientologists' and of those affected by 'scientologists' who
relay his atrocious lies about 'scientology' and about l. ron
hubbard)

the more their awareness is destroyed:

The lies - when believed as "truth," when accepted - prevent a
connection to what IS true.

'

After all, Awareness is simply connecting to what actually IS. *(1)

'

Leonardo truly Been

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi

'

_________
Footnotes:

(0) 'Quote from 'Understanding 'Scientology' Excellently, In Fresh,
Easy Words' (Quoted on 4 April 2005 from Version 3.4)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/5d021e3d7898ac0d?fwc=1

(1) 'The Feeling "When God Has Left You..."
- Introduction to 'What is Hell' ' {HRI 20031124-V3.1}
(24 November 2003 - Version 3.1 on 22 Feb 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion/msg/23195f139766162f?fwc=1

(*) 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/7585a3f78ab01b75?fwc=1

(**) 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth' (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001 - Issued 4 Oct 2002)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/f981b3d5b6f2bcf1?fwc=1

'
'
'
'
____
P.S.: The practice described, could be found in Hindu Temples

(not less repulsive, but in a very, very mild form compared
to the example further below, of l. ron hubbard)

where adolescent girls were kept as "Temple servants," to
generate their Life Energy, and the head of the Temple,

being a Criminal Mind who had "authorized" himself to
indulge in his evil nature "for religious purposes,"

would then regularly 'tap' or drain (by force of will, pull out
of their bodies) their Life Energy - by taking up exactly the
same physical position as described further below - and the
girls were told they were "serving God" by allowing him to do so
to them.

'

You find the practice also, in similar ways, with the Criminal
Mind and extremely unholy "holy monk" Rasputin in Russia,

and basically it is found in any Satanic cult or science
that makes people not understand the true nature of life,

their method is always to "teach 'the truth'
about life, and about 'the nature' of the
cosmos,"

at the exclusion of precisely that data
that WOULD show you the true nature of
yourself and of the cosmos,

and replacing it intentionally with
totally false data

particularly in India and in all the derivates
coming from India,

as these cults and sciences - including 'Scientology' *(0)
itself - are solely means to obtain (or, more easily to
obtain) Life Energy from (uneducated or falsely "educated")
people,

in other words, from you and me, as long as we do not
know or, even worse, do falsely "know" about the
actual nature of life, of perception, of awareness,
of The Creation. *(1)(2)

LtB

'
'
_____________________
Footnotes to the P.S.:

(0) 'Quote from 'Understanding 'Scientology' Excellently, In Fresh,
Easy Words' (Quoted on 4 April 2005 from Version 3.4)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/5d021e3d7898ac0d?fwc=1

(1) 'The Feeling "When God Has Left You..."
- Introduction to 'What is Hell' ' {HRI 20031124-V3.1}
(24 November 2003 - Version 3.1 on 22 Feb 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion/msg/23195f139766162f?fwc=1

(2) 'Famous European Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' {HRI 20040729-V1.1}
(29 July 2004 - Version 1.1 on 27 Aug 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/01ae9af4767aa656?fwc=1

'
'
________________________________
Bent Corydon wrote and published:

'According to a sworn affidavit, the following events occurred during
this period [when Hubbard had an apartment on the seventh floor of
the Fifield Manor in Los Angeles, USA].

'Heidi Forrester* joined 'The Church of Scientology' in July of 1974,
just after having completed her senior year of college. She had read
a science fiction book by L. Ron Hubbard, and had become curious
about a book called "Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health,"
advertised in the back of the book. She wrote for the book and
received it shortly afterwards.

'Fascinated by the claims made by Hubbard about enhancing creative
and perceptive talents, she responded positively to a call by a 'Sea
Org' recruiter who mentioned he had received the card she had sent
in for more information.

'

'As she tells it [in her sworn affidavit, herself]:

'"The next day, July 16, 1974, I went to the Columbus Airport and
caught a flight to L.A. I arrived at seven r.M. I took a taxi to the
Hilton Hotel and waited in the lobby. Ron Noe, the recruiter,
arrived shortly thereafter.
Dressed in a non-formal Sea Org uniform, he appeared to me to be
extremely organized and high powered.
We got into his car and drove to 'ASHO' ('American Saint Hill
Organization' [a 'Scientology' building]) on West Temple Street.

[...]

'"He read a twenty-item covenant which I repeated after him. The
items consisted of promises all 'Sea Org' members make to the group.
I was basically to adhere to all orders given by Hubbard.

[A year of her being a 'Scientology' 'Sea Org' member is described by
her, living with them and following their orders. Hubbard is not in
direct contact with them. They are kept strictly un-informed about
where he is and where he lives and what he does, as "he is doing
very important research work," and "bad people would want to attack
him if these were to find out where he is."]

'
'

[...] [Heidi continues in her sworn affidavit:]

'"In late 1975, I was told to report to the Hubbard Communications
Office [at her 'Scientology' Organization in Los Angeles, USA].
The senior officer there at the time, informed me that I was to
report to the Fifield Manor ['Scientology' building in Los Angeles]
and [to] go to the seventh floor.
She gave me no other information. I did this without knowing why I
was going.

'"At the Manor, I was directed to the elevator and went to the seventh
floor. The entire floor was elaborately furnished to the point of
suffocation.
An 'S.O.' member ['S.O.' means "Sea Org" - the unquestioning 'Schutz
Staffel' paramilitary group dedicated to and sworn for one billion
years to serve Hubbard, they are dressed in fake US Navy uniforms
(and one of its members)] appeared, and showed me to a door that was
partly open.

'"I went into a very large living room with heavy curtains, pile
carpet, over-stuffed chairs - clean to the point of obsession.

'"Sitting on one of the chairs, drinking what looked like sherry, was
a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in
the back.
He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black
shoes, highly polished.

'"He didn't say a word and slowly got up, motioned me to follow him
into the next room.

'"I didn't know if it was Hubbard, and wondered if I was to have
either an Auditing Session ['Scientology' formal questioning and
answering] or an Interview ['Scientology' term for 'asking what
someone wants to say' but not formal questioning and not demanding
answers].
I followed him.

'"I found myself in a lavish bedroom. This still didn't worry me, as
sometimes Interviews and ['Scientology'] Sessions were held in
bedrooms [also], at the Hollywood Inn [a 'Scientology' building in
Los Angeles] for staff.

'"There was a small table set up with an 'E-meter' [a lie-detector for
measuring changes in electrical resistance at the hand palms, the
fluctuations caused by changes in Life Energy in and around the
body], and again I thought [that it was] about [my getting] a
Session.

'
'

'"Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

'"I was repelled by him.

'"I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and
cold to the bone, at that moment.

'"I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant, I
realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I
resisted, I knew that my ['Scientology'] punishment would be
extreme.

'"His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was
there.

'"I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened.
I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to
be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange, that I
realized, that if I provoked him, he could be extremely dangerous.
*(3)

'"I let him undress me without resisting.

'"I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

'"He lay on top of me.

'"As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in
some way he managed to get his [male sexual organ] inside me.

'"Then for the next HOUR he did [physically] absolutely nothing at
all.
I mean nothing!
[But spiritually he was very, very busy. *(3)]

'"After the first twenty-five minutes, I became about as frightened as
I have ever been in my life.
I felt as if, in some perverse way, he was telling me, that he hated
me as [for being] a female.

[The Hate he generates and then projects at her, intends to bring
about a transfer of her Life Energy to him - she can not hold on
to her own Energy, because she can not face his intense Hate and
Extreme Ugliness Energy as coming from him and intentionally and
consciously generated by him towards her in order to take from
her a part of the Life Energy of her soul.]

'"I then began to feel that my mind [my Life Energy] was being ripped
away from me by force. *(3)

[Spiritual rape - something l. ron hubbard continued to do also
after his physical death in 1986, doing it now, as what has been
called a 'ghoul' or 'kakodaemon' (cacodemon) or 'Evil Eye.'

This is, by the way, another aspect for ethical consideration,
regarding inflicting the death penalty on (or otherwise killing)
a very severe and powerful Criminal Mind.

But people who are that barbaric that they think in terms of
punishment and revenge, might not be able to even get at such an
ethical consideration,

because they are then not guided by the desire to detect
and to expose and to understand Criminal Minds, and to stop
and hinder and prevent their Crimes, but, indeed,

by the Criminal impulse to inflict suffering. *(4)]

'
'

'"That was the worst of all. I really felt he "coveted" an aspect of
my personality [he was looking for very personal Life Energy] and he
wanted it [the Energy extracted from me, and absorbed by him].
This was weird, total [mind] control on a level I could not fathom
at that time. I had no idea what was happening. *(3)(5)(6)

'"After half an hour, I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't
move my body from underneath him; and I could feel he still had no
erection.

'"He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the
side and just gazed into space.

'"I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming, because I felt I
was having a nervous breakdown.

'"Then I got the terrible thought, that he was dead. He was hardly
breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became
very morbid.

'"After an hour he got up and walked out.

'
'

'"I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed.
Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried
and cried.

'"I wasn't afraid of becoming pregnant. I was so afraid of whatever
had been going on in this man's head [what he, l. ron hubbard,
intends to do (and does) spiritually to people without that they
understand what he does to them].

'"Finally, when I couldn't cry anymore, I went downstairs and took a
bus back to 'ASHO' ["Advanced Saint Hill Organization" building of
'Scientology' in Los Angeles].

'"I didn't say a word to anyone [when returning to her 'Scientology'
group members]."'

'

From 'Messiah or Madman,' by Bent Corydon, Copyright (c) 1987 by
Bent Corydon and L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. (also known as Ronald DeWolf
when preferring to use his mother's family name).
Paperback: 464 pages - Second Edition 1992
.....http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0942637577/ref=sib_rdr_fc/102-4662577-0322548?%5Fencoding=UTF8&p=S001#reader-page

and text only, for instance at
.....http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/mom/Messiah_or_Madman.txt

(*) (not her real name)

'
'
___________________________
Footnotes to the attachment:

(3) 'Normal Life Disaster From Not Understanding A Criminal Mind
(A True Story)' {HRI 20040927-V2.7}
(27 Sept 2004 - Version 2.7 on 17 Oct 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/msg/893fea2afc715539?fwc=1

(4) 'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/4a17f5ae89e89655?fwc=1

(5) 'Only 'Zero Tolerance For Criminal Minds' Can Tolerate Them'
{HRI 20040205-V3.0-beta-1-p1}
(Preview 1 of Version 3.0 PART ONE, on 26 Oct 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.politics.reform/msg/8a0146742b1983c5?fwc=1

(6) 'Only 'Zero Tolerance For Criminal Minds' Can Tolerate Them'
{HRI 20040205-V3.0-beta-1-p2}
(Preview 1 of Version 3.0 PART TWO, on 30 Oct 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.politics.reform/msg/5e1dcc49fa4f82e5?fwc=1

(7) 'Conquering War - Admiral Canaris Exposing The High Crimes of
American President Franklin D. Roosevelt against Mankind and
against the American People' {HRI 20041115-V1.1}
(15 November 2004 - Version 1.1 on 18 Nov 2004)
(A Prequel or Introduction To 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their
Intentional Omission Of Truth' {HRI 20020819})
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/86e4b4a21ebc9d87?fwc=1

'
'
__________
'Understanding The Origin Of Evil' {HRI 20031025-V1.1}
(25 October 2003 - V1.1 on 3 Nov 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4e38785914c23869?fwc=1

____
Book:

(Hervey Cleckley)

'The Mask Of Sanity - the acclaimed study of the
psychopathic personality'
By Hervey Cleckley, Medical College of Georgia, USA.
(St. Louis, MO - USA: Mosby Press Medical Library, 1982)
(New York: New American Library, ISBN 0-452-25341-1)

From the back cover of the book:

'Arrogant, shameless, immoral, impulsive, antisocial,
superficial, alert, self-assured, boastful, callous,
remorseless, charming, irresponsible:'

'This is the poisonous mix of traits, that make up the
psychopathic personality. [...]'

'Psychopaths also sit in corporate boardrooms [as
directors of companies or institutions,] or function
as scientists or physicians [medical doctors,] or in
any number of respectable capacities [holding
respected jobs or positions].'

'They are all legally competent. [In the legal sense,
they are not insane, because they can talk and
think as brilliantly as a lawyer, to achieve their
purposes.]'

'None of them "hears voices" or displays any
psychosis [that a psychiatrist could easily
recognize or could recognize at all, as these can not
and also do not want to define psychosis correctly].'

'But they [psychopathic personalities] are all headed
for [causing others] big trouble, in a life-long
string of [causing] disasters [for others], that
could run the gamut [range, the whole spectrum]:

From [causing] financial ruin, to murder.'

'Psychiatrists know neither the cause nor the cure of
this disorder [and they can not and do not want to
define 'disorder' either, and they have been working
and will continue to work very hard to hide the
cause of any 'disorder,'] which evades [their]
established definitions of either sanity or insanity;

[So, I have defined all these terms, for you,
in the Human Rights Issues {the HRI's}, as none
indeed existed. So it is for the first time in
history, that correct definitions exist and
have been published.]'

'indeed, psychiatrists themselves

[and any persons who try to help and to
understand Criminal Minds - any people who
try to help them]

'are at times as helplessly manipulated by the
psychopath, as are the psychopath's other victims.'

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

mikey

May 1, 2005, 9:06:47 AM5/1/05
are you homosexual?

mikey

May 7, 2005, 6:56:06 PM5/7/05
hello people who belong in mental institutions