Quote from 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' {HRI 22030716}

Leonardo Been

Nov 19, 2004, 11:29:56 PM11/19/04
Quote from 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' {HRI 22030716}

'This gives us then two more, very easy-to-use tools to detect
Criminal Minds [*]:

'1. They shout - if possible, supported by the lies created by other
Criminal Minds - that "I am a criminal," that "I am ugly," and
that "I am not caring and not loving," but that "I am deceiving
and seducing people."

' And when that does not lead to their intended result of destroying
me,

(it is their destroying others, of course, by destroying their
spiritual connection to me, by preventing them from feeling my
Love for them and their Love for me, by preventing them from
enjoying my Beauty and me enjoying their Beauty, by preventing
them from feeling my Care and me from feeling their Care)

' then:

'2. They shout or write or act in a way, that asserts that "I do not
exist," that "I am not who I am," or in its lesser form, that "I
have died" and that "I do not exist anymore."

'Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

' Saint Francis of Assisi'

Quoted from:

'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

[*] 'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0401081033.1e365ac6%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Current Reference List:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld