Thought Police A Full Reality In Scientology's 'Confessional, Lie-detector Metered, Security Checking'

Leonardo Been

Dec 2, 2004, 11:03:21 AM12/2/04
Thought Police A Full Reality In Scientology's 'Confessional,
Lie-detector Metered, Security Checking'

' 2 Dec 2004

The purpose of 'metered confessional security checking' in scientology

' 1. You may NOT hide anything from a Criminal Mind.

' 2. You must have no thoughts or feelings, that would tell you
' that a Criminal Mind is or does evil to you or to others, or
' was or did evil to you or to others.

' Hiding things from a Criminal Mind, would of course prevent him
' or her or it from dominating and punishing or otherwise
' destroying your or others' life.

' Using your conscience, you have thoughts and feelings to the
' effect that you hold a viewpoint on, or you suspect or feel or
' sense, or you remember evil that the Criminal Mind has inflicted
' on you or others.

' And that is the first thing you do, of course, in detecting
' a Criminal Mind.

' And when you are not strong enough, then these suspicions
' are easily seen and felt by you as "your 'own' bad
' thoughts" about someone - but they are not "your own" bad
' thoughts, they are the bad thoughts of the Criminal Mind
' that you, quite correctly, feel.

' That confusion then leads to an immeasurable amount
' of insanity, and to such highly destructive idiocies
' as

' "Think or say nothing bad about someone who has
' died." Really now...

' Or "Do not look at the emperor." Or "If you see
' anything bad in the head of state, then you condemn
' all people of the state, because he represents the
' state."

' Or "Getting a Nobel Prize proves intelligence and
' good intentions," really, now...

LtB

Footnotes: (not inserted now)

(This is a preliminary post to alt.religion.scientology as they
apparently do not figure out such - and other necessary and vital
things - by themselves (yet, I hope).*)

(*) 'Koos' FAQ about the psychosis of alt.religion.scientology -
' summarizing eight years of experience with it.
' With some Footnotes by Koos on Small and Fine Particle Physics
' (22 May 2004 - Version 3.6 on 3 Nov 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0411030007.574f6462%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Lady Chatterly

Dec 2, 2004, 11:59:10 AM12/2/04
In article <989886.041202...@posting.google.com> plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote:

>Thought Police A Full Reality In Scientology's 'Confessional,
> Lie-detector Metered, Security Checking'
>
>' 2 Dec 2004

Republican national committee representatives were free to challenge
voters at ohio polls whose names were on a list of questionable
addresses, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday?

>The purpose of 'metered confessional security checking' in scientology

>' 1. You may NOT hide anything from a Criminal Mind.

Supra.

>' 2. You must have no thoughts or feelings, that would tell you
>' that a Criminal Mind is or does evil to you or to others, or
>' was or did evil to you or to others.

Moilas oy selling pizzas manufactured in finland to italy within the
eu.

>' Hiding things from a Criminal Mind, would of course prevent him
>' or her or it from dominating and punishing or otherwise
>' destroying your or others' life.

>' Using your conscience, you have thoughts and feelings to the
>' effect that you hold a viewpoint on, or you suspect or feel or
>' sense, or you remember evil that the Criminal Mind has inflicted
>' on you or others.

>' And that is the first thing you do, of course, in detecting
>' a Criminal Mind.

>' And when you are not strong enough, then these suspicions
>' are easily seen and felt by you as "your 'own' bad
>' thoughts" about someone - but they are not "your own" bad
>' thoughts, they are the bad thoughts of the Criminal Mind
>' that you, quite correctly, feel.

Sometimes you just ask if they are not strong enough. So?

>' That confusion then leads to an immeasurable amount
>' of insanity, and to such highly destructive idiocies
>' as

>' "Think or say nothing bad about someone who has
>' died." Really now...

>' Or "Do not look at the emperor." Or "If you see
>' anything bad in the head of state, then you condemn
>' all people of the state, because he represents the
>' state."

>' Or "Getting a Nobel Prize proves intelligence and
>' good intentions," really, now...

>LtB

>Footnotes: (not inserted now)

>(This is a pr<THWACK>

Scientology for a reason.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Heddo bot ;) I deal with my own faults rather harshly. What else do
you recommend?" -- Kate