Re: Threats mount against Obama, other officials

Message has been deleted

Ga...@comcast.net

Oct 26, 2009, 1:04:21 PM10/26/09
anything happens to obama, you hillbillies won't live long enough to
celebrate,

this ain't 1963,or 1968 gomer, there would be rivers of blood flowing in the
streets, hillbillies strung up on lampposts,
mutiny in the military, death and destruction in the confederacy to rival
that caused by general Sherman

but I'll bet some ignorant, loud mouth, fat ass, retarded, right wing
shithead would try it therefore
eliminating the decadent and decayed hillbilly and right wing culture