GOOD OLD BILL CLINTON ...

Doris Johnston

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

He appeared his morning on the front page of Canada's National Newspaper,
and, by cracky, he sure is a good looking chap!

Best looking U.S. president ever, IMHO. Sure beats Nancy Reagan.

- Dj

|*| Canada. My home and native land.

Doris Carter Ford

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Doris Johnston (ao...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA) wrote:
:
: He appeared his morning on the front page of Canada's National Newspaper,
:
Hey there Doris!!

Evidently a lot of American females voters agree with you.
:
Have a good week-end

Doris F.

John K. Taber

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Where have you been, Billy boy, Billy Boy?
Where have you been, Charmin' Billy?
etc.

The Texas Legislature will soon be in session, God forbid, leaving many
a village without its idiot. -- Molly Ivins

B. Burkart

Jan 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/26/97

On 25 Jan 1997 16:27:55 GMT, dcf...@prairienet.org (Doris Carter
Ford) wrote:

>Doris Johnston (ao...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA) wrote:
>:
>: He appeared his morning on the front page of Canada's National Newspaper,
>: and, by cracky, he sure is a good looking chap!
>:
>: Best looking U.S. president ever, IMHO. Sure beats Nancy Reagan.
>:
>:
>: - Dj
>:
>: |*| Canada. My home and native land.
>:
>Hey there Doris!!
>

>Evidently a lot of American females voters agree with you.

>:
>Have a good week-end
>
>Doris F.

---------------------

Hi all

Believe U.S. Republicans seem to call it the "Socker
Mom " situation. They can't get the socker mom vote no matter
what.

B. Burkart

B. Burkart

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997 03:09:16 GMT, bh...@ix.netcom.com (B. Burkart)
wrote:

------------------
Correction/comment.

Should have said Soccer?

Hear this on the radio. Didn't know what they were
talking about. At first thought they meant moms with Socks.
Such as young "Bobby sockers or is it Bobby soxers? ? .

Have more recently come to believe they are talking about
Moms that take their kids to Soccer games.

Maybe somebody that knows more than I do can clarify
this.?

B. Burkart

W. ROLLINS

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

John K. Taber (jkt...@onramp.net) wrote:
: Where have you been, Billy boy, Billy Boy?

: Where have you been, Charmin' Billy?

I'm here. I'm busy taking care of my Mom because my Dad has leukemia so
I'm bouncing back and forth between El Paso, Las Cruces and Roswell.

: The Texas Legislature will soon be in session, God forbid, leaving many

: a village without its idiot. -- Molly Ivins

Believe it or not the local newspapaer carries that bitch once a week
even after she did a column saying all New Mexicans are idiots.

The FCC ruled that because Las Cruces is within the El Paso viewing area
that the local cable carrier has to carry El Paso stations over
Albuquerque stations. That foeces me to see Texas politics and ignore New
Mexico politics. If I wanted to live in Texas I would.

BiNM

B. Burkart

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

On 30 Jan 1997 06:16:32 GMT,
wrollins@PROBLEM_WITH_YOUR_MAIL_GATEWAY_FILE.nmsu.edu (W.
ROLLINS) wrote:

>John K. Taber (jkt...@onramp.net) wrote:

SNIP Everything except part of BiNM below

>The FCC ruled that because Las Cruces is within the El Paso viewing area
>that the local cable carrier has to carry El Paso stations over
>Albuquerque stations. That foeces me to see Texas politics and ignore New
>Mexico politics. If I wanted to live in Texas I would.
>
>BiNM

--------------------

Bill

You might want to look into DSS. Direct Satellite
System. In California they are almost giving the things away.
$400 less $200 rebate = $200 for RCA receiver, dish etc. A
little more if you want Sony.

Need to add in installation. And the service costs
about $30 per month for "Direct TV. Has C Span, CNN, History ch
etc. Hundreds. There is also a USSB with HMO etc extra if
you want it .

This was a big deal for me. Have spent several
decades avoiding cable TV. Not even sure what it costs, but
believe it is more than the Direct TV (after you buy the items)..

Still trying to figure this thing out relative to
Boskin. The costs seemed to have come down but my cost to
live went up because the cost came down so fast I "Revealed my
Preference " as compared to cash (bought it).

The Princeton professor on the news group (econ)
says that my standard of living went up . So Cost of living
probably did not go up and supposedly went down. But still
having difficulty seeing how it came down since am now spending
more since never had cable in the first place. So - still
cogitating on it.

Anyway, you might want to check it out. Will get you
away from Texas. But not sure if you will get any New Mexico out
of the deal.

B. Burkart