McCain Problems

C6

Oct 2, 2008, 6:25:45 PM10/2/08
WASHINGTON, September 29 – John McCain appears to be losing support
among a key group of voters who had hitherto stood firmly with him and
Governor Palin, even as his poll numbers among other groups fell
dramatically.

A new Gallup poll shows that, for the first time, McCain's approval
rating has fallen below 70% among total fucking morons, and now stands
at 64%. This represents a dramatic drop compared to a poll taken just
last July, when 92% of total fucking morons expressed support for
McCain and his policies.

Faltering approval ratings for McCain among a group once thought to be
a reliable source of loyal support gives Republicans one more reason
to be nervous about the upcoming elections. "If we can't depend on the
support of total fucking morons," says Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY),
"then we've got a big problem. They're a key factor in our electoral
strategy, and an important part of today's Republican coalition."

Not all Republican lawmakers are concerned about the poll. While Sen.
Lamar Alexander (R-TN) agrees that his party should not take total
fucking morons for granted, they "really don't have anywhere else to
go. They're never going to be able to understand someone intelligent
and articulate like Barack Obama who wants to talk about issues. Just
try having a conversation with them about global warming. They'll say,
'Oh, but Rush says volcanoes consume more ozone than humans do.' I
mean, come on! They're total fucking morons!"

Rumpelstiltskin

Oct 2, 2008, 10:49:42 PM10/2/08
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:25:45 -0700 (PDT), C6 <dick.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>Not all Republican lawmakers are concerned about the poll. While Sen.
>Lamar Alexander (R-TN) agrees that his party should not take total
>fucking morons for granted, they "really don't have anywhere else to
>go. They're never going to be able to understand someone intelligent
>and articulate like Barack Obama who wants to talk about issues. Just
>try having a conversation with them about global warming. They'll say,
>'Oh, but Rush says volcanoes consume more ozone than humans do.' I
>mean, come on! They're total fucking morons!"

I heard that Obama was an "elitist", too, as well as being
a Muslim and not born in America. "Elitists" don't go over
well at all with total fucking morons.

Message has been deleted