Optimal Performance for your Fitness

sha...@vitamins-health-nutrition.com

Jun 27, 2009, 8:20:01 PM6/27/09
Did you once play golf, ride your bike or play with your
grandchildren? Would you like to do an activity again that you cannot
do now because of relentless pain?

Daily movements create muscle exertion and that causes our bodies to
release damaging proteins.

I'll show you some natural ingredients that will help improve your
physical stamina.

The first natural ingredient is Bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that
reduces the proteins that are released when a muscle or joint is
overextended. These proteins are what lead to inflammation and pain.
Studies have shown that Bromelain can also reduce bruising, pain and
healing time, and can even help as a therapeutic aid in treating
inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis and even sinusitis.

Another natural ingredient for optimal agility is cetyl myristoleate.
Cetyl Myristoleate has been reported to act as a lubricant for the
joints and muscles, help in the building of cartilage, and helps your
body reduce inflammation. It is an expensive, rare ingredient but one
that has shown in studies to have impressive results in protecting the
joints and lowering the possibility for future damage. There is
mounting evidence that Cetyl Myristoleate can be effective in the
joint discomfort reliever of many forms of arthritis. While it is true
that the evidence from these studies can not be considered conclusive,
it is a beginning. It should challenge you to think out side the box
and consider that just because it did not come from a drug company
does not mean that it will not work.

Glucosamine is a compound found naturally in the body, made from
glucose and the amino acid glutamine. Glucosamine is needed to produce
glycosaminoglycan, a molecule used in the formation and repair of
cartilage and other body tissues. Production of glucosamine slows with
age. Since the body's natural glucosamine is used to make and repair
joint cartilage, taking glucosamine as a nutritional supplement is
thought to help repair damaged cartilage by augmenting the body's
supply of glucosamine.

There is promising evidence that glucosamine may reduce pain symptoms
of knee osteoarthritis and possibly slow the progression of
osteoarthritis. For example, a study published in the journal Archives
of Internal Medicine examined people with osteoarthritis over three
years. Researchers assessed pain and structural improvements seen on
x-
ray. They gave 202 people with mild to moderate osteoarthritis 1,500
mg of glucosamine sulfate a day or a placebo.

At the end of the study, researchers found that glucosamine slowed the
progression of knee osteoarthritis compared to the placebo. People in
the glucosamine group had a significant reduction in pain and
stiffness. On x-ray, there was no average change or narrowing of joint
spaces in the knees (a sign of deterioration) of the glucosamine
group. In contrast, joint spaces of participants taking the placebo
narrowed over the three years.

Reduce the Effects of Wear and Tear

Just like our body, our joints require hydration in order to stay
flexible, strong and pliable. The cartilage in our joints stretches
every time we move-when a joint is properly hydrated, it will stretch
without tearing.

Learn more about optimal performance by going to http://www.trivita.com/13229094
and click on shop> the take a look at the products under performance.
Optima Flex can improve your joint health.

Shauna Link
800-978-0897
TriVita Affiliate ID 13229094
Vitamins-Health-Nutrition.com