"trillion is the new billion"

Rumpelstiltskin

Oct 5, 2008, 10:22:20 PM10/5/08

I liked that phrase, "trillion is the new billion", heard from
Sordo's loathed Eleanor Clift that I heard on McLaughlin
today (taped Friday).

Other news I heard for the first time in that McLaughlin,
from Monica Crowley, is that the Syrians are now blocking
inspections to some military development sites.

Harry Thompson

Oct 6, 2008, 8:22:52 AM10/6/08

"Rumpelstiltskin" <PleaseDoNot...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> I liked that phrase, "trillion is the new billion", heard from
> Sordo's loathed Eleanor Clift that I heard on McLaughlin
> today (taped Friday).

Yep. I wonder when Treasury starts dropping zeros on our bills like the
French did with New Francs.

Rumpelstiltskin

Oct 6, 2008, 12:10:50 PM10/6/08
On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:22:52 -0500, "Harry Thompson" <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

Running up deficits because taxes were reduced below
what was necessary for expenses was such a great idea, eh?