ARTHUR C. BROOKS' "The Ennui of Saint Teresa" MAKES PERFECT SENSE--key admission added

witchdoctorwithdogma

Sep 24, 2007, 9:54:09 PM9/24/07
I have in the past written counter to work by Prof. Brooks,
namely:
http://groups.google.com/group/sdnet.singles/browse_thread/thread/917...

and I take it back. **My response to Prof. Brooks was lame.**

I intend for my theories and website to be
honestly based on fact and logic.
Even more, I value humor, honest discourse and giving credit where it
is due (all the preceding, being very rare today, of course.)

To my surprise, frankly:
http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/deans/usnews.asp

I'm actually in agreement in terms of expecting Prof. Brooks' result
described in "The Ennui of
Saint Teresa."

After all, the atheist or agnostic understands the paranoia induced
by
religion.

The religious person relishes the power, slavery inducement, paranoia
and population propagation, the dumbing down process, the license for
denial, etc.

The somewhat religious person doesn't understand or need the anti-
social value of religion and instead get run over by it, never
understanding what's happening to him.

Scapegoating gays is intended to make straight guys afraid of being
wrongly ferreted out as gay
so as to induce population growth (originally allowed ancient despots
to rumble.)

This hypocritically led to the propagation of gays.

The more someone is caught up in a community or political
movement conducting an inquisition against gays, the likelier
it is he/she carries the gay gene as such an inquisiton will
chase the gene into heterosexual relationships.

As the gay gene only passes maternally, there are in religious
communities 3 of them per male gay, but they enjoy a holier than thou
existence as the men are the scapegoats of their own religion.

7/16/93, " N.Y.Times ," Though psychiatrists previously considered
man-
hating mother
the primary cause of male homosexuality, the N.I.H.'s Dean Hamer
discovers the gay gene
only passes maternally by way of an overwhelming statistical proof.

2) U.C. Berkeley's Breedlove discovers (later imitated at
Northwestern, reported on by
Leslie Stahl,) 3/30/2000, discovers later born males have increased
likelihood to be gay,
and he adds that it appears to be a statistical result reflecting
another influencing factor.

3) That factor is discovered, and it as well answers the issue
(Wade's column, citing Helen Fisher (Rutgers,)
of how gay males can perpetuate themselves if it's genetic:

Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity
(having babies) in
females. "

The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are
genetically inclined to have MANY children. Lesbians can marry
heterosexually
to avoid inquisition, for economic support, or out of lack of self-
recognition
(Carren Strock, "A Painful Discovery.:" many, many lesbians not self-
aware until
after marrried, have children.)

A national survey has found the percentage of US women who say they
recently had gay sex has increased 15-fold from 1988 to 1998
SOURCE: Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343--
(By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1) implies the double X-s do not cancel out as to the
X (female chromosome-based) gay gene, as it has found not
to cancel out in other genes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/1...
CBS News: 1/16/2007:

Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005

http://historyoffear.tripod.com #science

http://historyoffear.tripod.com #apps

HITLER WAS A FEMININE MAN. The scapegoating of gays preceded and
facilitated the Holocaust, and the fact of Hitler's femininity is
emblematic of
the process' hypocrisy and actual causation of homosexuality. HITLER
WAS A FEMININE MAN. The scapegoating of gays preceded and
facilitated the Holocaust, and the fact of Hitler's femininity is
emblematic of
the process' hypocrisy and actual causation of homosexuality.

All the above used scapegoating the gays to give a license to
scapegoat others, including, for instance, the Mexicans in the U.S.
today.

But it served to license judgementalism, scapegoating AND CAUSED THE
PROPAGATION OF GAYS.

KPBS, "Mexico:" A Mexican guy interviewed says "He makes as many
children as possible to prove his masculinity.

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#sum
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#paranoia
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#dumbeddown