17 lawsuirts festering challenging Obama's citizenship eligibility to be POTUS

1 view

PJ O'Donovan

Nov 20, 2008, 6:10:14 AM11/20/08
A Wider Conspiracy: 17 Lawsuits Challenging Obama's
Eligibility
November 19, 2008

By Douglas J. Hagmann, Director
HomelandSecurityUS.com

Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the
eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of
the United States based, in part, on the true circumstances of his
birth. These circumstances include his actual place of birth as well
as his status as a naturalized citizen. The latest lawsuit was filed
by Alan Keyes, a Presidential candidate in the 2008 election.
Documents in PDF format available at this link.

Nonetheless, the corporate media, including the majority of right-wing
conservative talk show hosts, continue to dismiss this issue as
irrelevant or give this matter only cursory lip service to satisfy the
minority of Americans who still care about the rule of law. From Blog
commentators to officials elected to uphold and protect the rule of
law, the prevailing opinion appears to be that Obama's eligibility is
not a legitimate issue for rational people. The issue represents
nothing more than sour political grapes, a red herring, or a
distraction from the larger issues.

The simple fact that this entire controversy could be forever put to
rest by Obama simply providing a legitimate copy of his true birth
certificate. Instead, he has chosen to fight such a release at every
turn, using, among others, an attorney associated with the Council on
American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Deeper research and investigation into this matter finds that the
staging for the defense of the eligibility question appears to have
been addressed by a contingent of lawmakers earlier this year in the
form of Congressional Resolution 511, a resolution co-sponsored by
Obama himself.

Under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Senator John
McCain's eligibility to become our nation's President because he was
born outside of the U.S., the media fell all over themselves by as
they praised Obama's sense of fair play as illustrated by such
headlines and articles as: Obama Backs Law That Aids McCain,
(Washington Post, March 1, 2008) and Clinton, Obama Agree: McCain's a
"Natural Born Citizen" (Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2008)

Closer scrutiny of this resolution, however, finds that the resolution
actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to
Senator McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which
ironically was the "cause of death" for this resolution.

Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say) conspiracy afoot, one that
threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and
all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.

Stay tuned, this is only the "introduction."
----------------------------
The Northeast Intelligence Network: Who we are

Set as favorite Bookmark Email This Hits: 870
Trackback(0)
TrackBack URI for this entry
Comments (4)
Subscribe to this comment's feedShow/Hide comments
Why doesn't Obama sue for slander?
written by Jared L. Ohlinger, November 19, 2008

If Philip Berg, Andy Martin, Alan Keyes and all of the others making
these claims are lying, and this could possibly destroy Barack's
career, and effectively end the Democratic Party, why have the DNC and
the Obama Camp not sued them for libel?

I know if these "vicious rumors" were being published and pursued
about and against me, and I had nothing to hide in a court of law I
would have sued for libel the day these suits were presented.

Instead the DNC and Obama have decided to file injunctions and attempt
to have these suits tossed on technicalities to avoid having to prove
the unprovable which would ultimately lead to the absolute destruction
of the Democratic Party and the "Hope" of changing the course of this
country forever.
report abusevote downvote upVotes: +2
Beware Obama
written by World Crisis, November 19, 2008

A Government that Robs Peter to Pay Paul will surely and always have
the full support of Paul.

The Obama administration will surely and agressively Breed & Feed
Pauls while Persecuting & Pillaging Peters.

Beware Obama... Be Afraid... Be VERY Afraid !!!
report abusevote downvote upVotes: -2
written by Republican dog, November 19, 2008

This is outrageous, I dont want someone to be president who doesnt
follow the rule of law. And if he prevails and has paid someone off or
produced a copy that looks real and has fooled us, then we are the
losers. All of us. How can we get to the bottom of this?
Will we ever know the truth?
report abusevote downvote upVotes: +1
Looming Constitutional Crisis
written by Ted, November 19, 2008

You gotta hear this 90 minute blogradio on why the media has a
blackout of the looming Obama Birth Certificate Constitutional
Crisis:

http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-is-obamas-birth-certificate-still.html

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 6:20:50 AM11/20/08
He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.

"PJ O'Donovan" <pjdn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Earl Evleth

Nov 20, 2008, 7:46:27 AM11/20/08
On 20/11/08 12:20, in article
4925481f$0$7526$5a62...@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au, "Seon Ferguson"
<seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.

Pinheads do not recognize their condition.

Jason

Nov 20, 2008, 7:53:49 AM11/20/08

"Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

People really don't understand that the COLB of 2007 is insufficient to
prove that Obama is natural born. A great learning curve is needed!

boo-radley

Nov 20, 2008, 9:57:20 AM11/20/08
> http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-is-obamas-birth-ce...

pistachio.blogspot....as source, all of them going NOWHERE, Jan 20th
President Obama Inaugral 4 Million to attend!

th...@anhywhere.usa

Nov 20, 2008, 10:23:30 AM11/20/08

Scared to death your messiah may get disqualified before inauguration?
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:20:50 +1100, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com>

Hussein Obama

Nov 20, 2008, 10:26:49 AM11/20/08

Dat meens dat dey will have fo'teen million pounds of Kentukka Fry.
Whoo goan pick up de chickka bones whin de pahty ova? An' dey has fo'
million bottles of Ripple an' Thundahbuhd,tooo. You see,you see.

William Black

Nov 20, 2008, 10:27:07 AM11/20/08

<th...@anhywhere.usa> wrote in message

> Scared to death your messiah may get disqualified before inauguration?

Much more likely that the Democrats have decided on a whole series of
misdirection exercises.

After what happened to Clinton they'll have laid a whole series of dead ends
and false trails that end in nothing very much.

If they do finally find a real scandal it'll be lost in the miasma of cant
and back-biting.

Looks like the Moscow training has come good...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Caden Cotard

Nov 20, 2008, 12:18:46 PM11/20/08
"PJ O'Donovan" <pjdn...@gmail.com> quoted a whacko as saying:

>Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the
>eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of
>the United States

Taking into account the factual and legal merit of such lawsuits on a
scale of 0 to 10, 17 x 0 = 0.

Even if, say, 10,000 additional persons commence 10,000 more such
lawsuit, 10,017 x 0 will still equal 0.

>The simple fact that this entire controversy could be forever put to
>rest by Obama simply providing a legitimate copy of his true birth
>certificate.

The simple fact is that he has done this.

>Deeper research and investigation into this matter finds that the
>staging for the defense of the eligibility question appears to have
>been addressed by a contingent of lawmakers earlier this year in the
>form of Congressional Resolution 511, a resolution co-sponsored by
>Obama himself.
>
>Under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Senator John
>McCain's eligibility to become our nation's President because he was
>born outside of the U.S.

Maybe, it had this "guise" because the resolution's title is, "A
resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born
citizen" and that its text, insofar as it relates to any particular
person, describes Sen. McCain and how and why he was born in the
Panama Canal Zone, insofar as it is general, refers to "rights of
children born to Americans serving in the military" and the
desirability of not prevent "those children" from serving as
President, and that the well-being of all citizens of the United
States is preserved and enhanced by not sanctioning men and women
assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders, etc.,
and concludes, without mentioning any other person, by saying that
"John Sidney McCain, III is a natural born citizen" of the U.S.

>Closer scrutiny of this resolution, however, finds that the resolution
>actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to
>Senator McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which
>ironically was the "cause of death" for this resolution.

The technical term to describe this sort of interpretation is
"Bullshit!"

>Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say) conspiracy afoot, one that
>threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and
>all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.

Possibly this may be so although, if so, one probably would find such
a conspiracy and enemy among the named plaintiffs and backer of the
lawsuits referred to.

Jigsaw1695

Nov 20, 2008, 12:22:49 PM11/20/08
On Nov 20, 3:20�am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.
>
> "PJ O'Donovan" <pjdnvn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-is-obamas-birth-ce...- Hide quoted text -

There are still to many questions that have to be answered. I see
Obama and his advisors as dodging the issue.

Jigsaw

Jigsaw1695

Nov 20, 2008, 12:25:19 PM11/20/08
On Nov 20, 9:18�am, Caden Cotard <c...@ruhtracam.net> wrote:
> "PJ O'Donovan" <pjdnvn...@gmail.com> quoted a whacko as saying:

Youkeep forgetting, that we, as the citizens he represents, have the
right to know. He probably is an American citizen, but he should be
more forthcoming. Is this just a red-herring? An answer should be
found so we can move on.

Jigsaw

John Rennie

Nov 20, 2008, 12:30:20 PM11/20/08

"Jigsaw1695" <Jigsa...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Nov 20, 9:18?am, Caden Cotard <c...@ruhtracam.net> wrote:
> "PJ O'Donovan" <pjdnvn...@gmail.com> quoted a whacko as saying:
>
> >Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the
> >eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of
> >the United States
>
> Taking into account the factual and legal merit of such lawsuits on a
> scale of 0 to 10, 17 x 0 = 0. ?

Jigsaw

(You've seen the legiimate copy of his birth certificate - what more do you
want?)

Earl Evleth

Nov 20, 2008, 12:31:45 PM11/20/08
On 20/11/08 18:22, in article
e36a84c9-83ea-4fdc...@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com,
"Jigsaw1695" <Jigsa...@aol.com> wrote:

> There are still to many questions that have to be answered.

Many questions from the red herring set, and none of them
need to be answered. It is a farce by a bunch of clowns.

freeisbest

Nov 20, 2008, 1:27:33 PM11/20/08
On Nov 20, 12:31 pm, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> On 20/11/08 18:22, in article
> e36a84c9-83ea-4fdc-b069-1954d92db...@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com,

> "Jigsaw1695" <Jigsaw1...@aol.com> wrote:
> > There are still to many questions that have to be answered.
>
> Many questions from the red herring set, and none of them
> need to be answered. It is a farce by a bunch of clowns.

Exactly. If only this were a 50's movie, someone would slap them
in the face to calm them down, and they'd come to their senses...
instead their hysteria feeds on itself.

Lou Ravi

Nov 20, 2008, 3:19:04 PM11/20/08
th...@anhywhere.usa wrote:

A three line top post followed by 6kb of unedited material, therefore

PLONK

Lou Ravi

Nov 20, 2008, 3:18:38 PM11/20/08
Seon Ferguson wrote:

A one line top post followed by 6kb of unedited material, therefore

PLONK

David Johnston

Nov 20, 2008, 4:57:28 PM11/20/08
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 03:10:14 -0800 (PST), "PJ O'Donovan"
<pjdn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The simple fact that this entire controversy could be forever put to
>rest by Obama simply providing a legitimate copy of his true birth
>certificate.

Liar.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 5:33:47 PM11/20/08

<th...@anhywhere.usa> wrote in message

> Scared to death your messiah may get disqualified before inauguration?

Don't top post it looks dumb.
Obama is not my messiah they are many things I disagree with him on but I am
not scared one bit because i know all this birth cert nonsense is just Bush
loving kook dribble.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 5:32:42 PM11/20/08

"Jason" <jasonp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
That pretty much proves your point Earl.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 5:34:38 PM11/20/08

"Jigsaw1695" <Jigsa...@aol.com> wrote in message

Because there is no issue.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 5:35:32 PM11/20/08

"Lou Ravi" <j.mu...@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message

> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>
> A one line top post followed by 6kb of unedited material, therefore

Oh no I got plonked by a red neck koolaid drinker what ever shall I do.

Sir Kevin Rudd

Nov 20, 2008, 8:00:24 PM11/20/08

"PJ O'Donovan" <pjdn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>A Wider Conspiracy: 17 Lawsuits Challenging Obama's
> Eligibility
> November 19, 2008
>
> By Douglas J. Hagmann, Director
> HomelandSecurityUS.com
>
> Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the
> eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of
> the United States based, in part, on the true circumstances of his
> birth.

Where was Obama born, Panama Canal?

Sunny

Nov 20, 2008, 7:26:18 PM11/20/08

> th...@anhywhere.usa wrote:
> A three line top post followed by 6kb of unedited material, therefore
> PLONK

Slow day in France ?

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 8:11:26 PM11/20/08

"Sir Kevin Rudd" <nore...@noreply.com> wrote in message
Hawaii which is part of the US.

Sir Kevin Rudd

Nov 20, 2008, 9:06:42 PM11/20/08

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

But Panama Canal isn't part of the U.S is it?

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 20, 2008, 9:54:35 PM11/20/08

Seon Ferguson wrote:

> <th...@anhywhere.usa> wrote in message
> >
> > Scared to death your messiah may get disqualified before inauguration?
>
> Don't top post it looks dumb.
> Obama is not my messiah they are many things I disagree with him on

Like "God Damn America"? Like the Weathermen? Like what? He's
changed pretty much everything he's ever said several times. What
are his views this fine day?

> but I am
> not scared one bit because i know all this birth cert nonsense is just Bush
> loving kook dribble.

What does Bush have to do with Obama? Not a thing.

--
Q: What did one piece of a stained glass window that had fallen out
on the street and been retrieved by a stained glass window

A: Foiled again!

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 20, 2008, 9:55:49 PM11/20/08

Have you considered that telling people you are plonking them is
plonkable for the rest of us?

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 10:09:44 PM11/20/08

<tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> <th...@anhywhere.usa> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Scared to death your messiah may get disqualified before inauguration?
>>
>> Don't top post it looks dumb.
>> Obama is not my messiah they are many things I disagree with him on
>>
> Like "God Damn America"? Like the Weathermen? Like what? He's
> changed pretty much everything he's ever said several times. What
> are his views this fine day?

Obama never said God damn America and he denounced Rev Right.

>> but I am
>> not scared one bit because i know all this birth cert nonsense is just
>> Bush
>> loving kook dribble.
>>
> What does Bush have to do with Obama? Not a thing.

Idiots who bring up the birth cert thing are usually desperate Obama haters
(thus probally right wing red neck McBush supporters) who hope they can at
least get him disqualafied. Its sad really.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 10:10:36 PM11/20/08

"Sir Kevin Rudd" <nore...@noreply.com> wrote in message
I don't know I'll have to look it up. But witnesses say he was born in
Hawaii as does his birth cert WHICH HE RELEASED.

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 20, 2008, 10:54:40 PM11/20/08

Seon Ferguson wrote:

> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
> <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> >

> > Seon Ferguson wrote:
> >>
> >> <th...@anhywhere.usa> wrote in message

> >> Don't top post it looks dumb.
> >> Obama is not my messiah they are many things I disagree with him on
> >>
> > Like "God Damn America"? Like the Weathermen? Like what? He's
> > changed pretty much everything he's ever said several times. What
> > are his views this fine day?
> >

> Obama never said God damn America and he denounced Rev Right.

He only went to the church for decades and listened to that sort of
thing without denouncing it.

> >> but I am
> >> not scared one bit because i know all this birth cert nonsense is just
> >> Bush
> >> loving kook dribble.
> >>
> > What does Bush have to do with Obama? Not a thing.
> >
> Idiots who bring up the birth cert thing are usually desperate Obama haters
> (thus probally right wing red neck McBush supporters) who hope they can at
> least get him disqualafied. Its sad really.

You aren't exactly not sad yourself.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008, 11:45:24 PM11/20/08

> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
>> <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > Like "God Damn America"? Like the Weathermen? Like what? He's
>> > changed pretty much everything he's ever said several times. What
>> > are his views this fine day?
>> >

>> Obama never said God damn America and he denounced Rev Right.
>>
> He only went to the church for decades and listened to that sort of
> thing without denouncing it.

Obama denounced Rev Right. End of story.

>> > What does Bush have to do with Obama? Not a thing.
>> >
>> Idiots who bring up the birth cert thing are usually desperate Obama
>> haters
>> (thus probally right wing red neck McBush supporters) who hope they can
>> at
>> least get him disqualafied. Its sad really.
>>
> You aren't exactly not sad yourself.

Your the one who keeps bringing up this non issue only kooks care about.

David Johnston

Nov 20, 2008, 11:54:24 PM11/20/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:54:35 +0000, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember,

to Vote on the 5th of November )" <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> <th...@anhywhere.usa> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Scared to death your messiah may get disqualified before inauguration?
>>
>> Don't top post it looks dumb.
>> Obama is not my messiah they are many things I disagree with him on
>>
>Like "God Damn America"? Like the Weathermen? Like what? He's
>changed pretty much everything he's ever said several times.

Like? The time I looked up his statements on Iraq he seemed as
consistent as is possible.

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 21, 2008, 1:17:29 AM11/21/08

Seon Ferguson wrote:

> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
> <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> >

> > Seon Ferguson wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
> >> <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Obama never said God damn America and he denounced Rev Right.
> >>
> > He only went to the church for decades and listened to that sort of
> > thing without denouncing it.
> >
> Obama denounced Rev Right. End of story.

Why did he wait 25 years to do it?

> >> Idiots who bring up the birth cert thing are usually desperate Obama
> >> haters
> >> (thus probally right wing red neck McBush supporters) who hope they can
> >> at
> >> least get him disqualafied. Its sad really.
> >>
> > You aren't exactly not sad yourself.
> >

> Your the one who keeps bringing up this non issue only kooks care about.

Now you are just lying. I didn't bring up the 17 lawsuits, or
whatever it is. I have no idea how many lawsuits there are. I have
said before and I said it here, these people don't have standing
unless the SC breaks with a lot of prior caselaw.

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 21, 2008, 1:18:58 AM11/21/08

Obama? He started out ranting that the US should leave immediately.
He's now, I don't know where he's at now but it's not that. He's
said basically that anything that happens will be based on context
and not on what he was ranting out about before. He's impossible to
pin down, really.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 21, 2008, 1:42:18 AM11/21/08

> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
>> <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > He only went to the church for decades and listened to that sort of
>> > thing without denouncing it.
>> >
>> Obama denounced Rev Right. End of story.
>>
> Why did he wait 25 years to do it?

Because he just found out about Rev Rights anti American rants.

>> > You aren't exactly not sad yourself.
>> >

>> Your the one who keeps bringing up this non issue only kooks care about.
>>
> Now you are just lying. I didn't bring up the 17 lawsuits, or
> whatever it is. I have no idea how many lawsuits there are. I have
> said before and I said it here, these people don't have standing
> unless the SC breaks with a lot of prior caselaw.

Kooks did bring it up though and kooks continue to keep up with their little
fantasies.

David Johnston

Nov 21, 2008, 2:13:03 AM11/21/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 06:18:58 +0000, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember,

wrote:

>David Johnston wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:54:35 +0000, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember,
>> to Vote on the 5th of November )" <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote:

>> >Like "God Damn America"? Like the Weathermen? Like what? He's
>> >changed pretty much everything he's ever said several times.
>>
>> Like? The time I looked up his statements on Iraq he seemed as
>> consistent as is possible.
>>
>Obama? He started out ranting that the US should leave immediately.

I was unable to find such a cite. Can you?

Earl Evleth

Nov 21, 2008, 3:33:25 AM11/21/08
On 21/11/08 7:18, in article 492652D2...@yahoo.co.uk, "Bill Bonde {

<tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Obama? He started out ranting that the US should leave immediately.

His target period for leaving was 18 months, progressively. So it
was not leave "immediately" but gradually. That is 18 months from
January which would terminated in mid-2010. The current Iraqi
agreement is for 2011, not really much different.

What is constantly gotten the US in trouble in the region is
the desire of the American military class to maintain permanent basis
in the region. It is attempting to do that in Saudi Arabia after
the 90-91 war which gave rise 9/11. The US eventually had to leave,
at the insistence of the Saudi government, fearful of the actions
of their religious right.

Iarnrod

Nov 21, 2008, 10:50:09 AM11/21/08
On Nov 20, 11:17 pm, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the

5th of November )" <tributyltinpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>
> > "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
> > <tributyltinpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > He only went to the church for decades and listened to that sort of
> > > thing without denouncing it.
>
> > Obama denounced Rev Right. End of story.
>
> Why did he wait 25 years to do it?

Because it's meaningless and no one cares about it until the pro-
McCain media played along with the baseless smear.

freeisbest

Nov 21, 2008, 10:57:39 AM11/21/08
On Nov 21, 3:33 am, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> On 21/11/08 7:18, in article 492652D2.30388...@yahoo.co.uk, "Bill Bonde {

> Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
>
> <tributyltinpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Obama? He started out ranting that the US should leave immediately.
>
> His target period for leaving was 18 months, progressively.  So it
> was not leave "immediately" but gradually. That is 18 months from
> January which would terminated in mid-2010. The current Iraqi
> agreement is for 2011, not really much different.
>
> What is constantly gotten the US in trouble in the region is
> the desire of the American military class to maintain permanent basis
> in the region.   It is attempting to do that in Saudi Arabia after
> the 90-91 war which gave rise 9/11.  The US eventually had to leave,
> at the insistence of the Saudi government, fearful of the actions
> of their religious right.

Hm. Whoo. Tricky. Let me see if I have this right: tired of
being ignored by unbelievers/infidels, the religious right of all
religions are now one spontaneous, international, ecumenical movement
that dumped that old-fashioned "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"
and "heavenly reward" stuff, in favor of money and power _right now or
else_.

freeisbest

Nov 21, 2008, 11:04:28 AM11/21/08
On Nov 20, 9:06 pm, "Sir Kevin Rudd" <norep...@noreply.com> wrote:
> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Sir Kevin Rudd" <norep...@noreply.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "PJ O'Donovan" <pjdnvn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Where was Obama born, Panama Canal?
>
> > Hawaii which is part of the US.
>
> But Panama Canal isn't part of the U.S is it?

PanCan is a part of the U.S. if a repub candidate was born there;
but not if a dem candidate was. Same for Hawaii and Alaska.

twentyd...@yahoo.com

Nov 21, 2008, 12:59:04 PM11/21/08

> Because there is no issue.

I happen to have it on good authority from a popular renound
"musician" and i quote "We own dis shit".

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 21, 2008, 2:06:35 PM11/21/08

How is it baseless?

Seon Ferguson

Nov 21, 2008, 5:20:11 PM11/21/08

"Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
<tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Because no one but you right wingers seem to care?
And he already provided his birth cert.

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 21, 2008, 5:43:03 PM11/21/08

Earl Evleth wrote:

> On 21/11/08 7:18, in article 492652D2...@yahoo.co.uk, "Bill Bonde {
> Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
> <tributyl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Obama? He started out ranting that the US should leave immediately.
>
> His target period for leaving was 18 months, progressively. So it
> was not leave "immediately" but gradually. That is 18 months from
> January which would terminated in mid-2010. The current Iraqi
> agreement is for 2011, not really much different.
>
> What is constantly gotten the US in trouble in the region is
> the desire of the American military class to maintain permanent basis
> in the region. It is attempting to do that in Saudi Arabia after
> the 90-91 war which gave rise 9/11.

This was an excuse that bin Laden used for 9/11. US bases in SA
were only there because of Saddam.

> The US eventually had to leave,
> at the insistence of the Saudi government, fearful of the actions
> of their religious right.

That isn't true. The US left after it removed Saddam. SA has dealt
with the threat from its hard line religious extremists far more
seriously post 2003 invasion of Iraq. That is one of the benefits
of getting rid of Saddam. Go reread my list of a dozen reasons for
removing Saddam which was compiled in 2003.

Lou Ravi

Nov 21, 2008, 6:53:54 PM11/21/08
Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November ) wrote:
> Lou Ravi wrote:
>>
>> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> A one line top post followed by 6kb of unedited material, therefore
>>
>> PLONK
>>
> Have you considered that telling people you are plonking them is
> plonkable for the rest of us?

Plonk me then, I really don't give a shit. A PLONK means that you have
read a mail and are replying to it in a manner that fits the post, thus
the poster gets to know that one has taken them into account and isn't
just ignoring them or hasn't read them. And, of course, what one thinks
of them. Simple enough.

Lou Ravi

Nov 21, 2008, 6:53:08 PM11/21/08

Oh dear, he can't even get his countries right. We don't have Koolade
here laddy nor rednecks.

Bye

re-PLONK

freeisbest

Nov 21, 2008, 7:00:02 PM11/21/08

Have fun, fellas...

Iarnrod

Nov 21, 2008, 7:15:45 PM11/21/08
On Nov 21, 12:06 pm, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the

It has no relevance to Obama's platform; it was political sideshow.

PJ O'Donovan

Nov 21, 2008, 7:48:37 PM11/21/08
The US Supreme Court Justices are finding themselves in an
unbelievable quandary and historic predicament thanks to the obvious
stupidity of DemocRATS not thoroughly vetting their candidate before
the nomination.

If Obama's citizenship credentials cannot establish that he is
eligible to be POTUS in accordance with the COTUS the consequences
will be horrific.

If the Supreme Court Justices do not demand that Obama presents
credentials establishing that he is eligible to be POTUS in accordance

On Nov 20, 6:10 am, "PJ O'Donovan" <pjdnvn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> the full support of Paul.
>
> The Obama administration will surely and agressively Breed & Feed
> Pauls while Persecuting & Pillaging Peters.
>
> Beware Obama... Be Afraid... Be VERY Afraid !!!
> report abusevote downvote upVotes: -2
> written by Republican dog, November 19, 2008
>
> This is outrageous, I dont want someone to be president who doesnt
> follow the rule of law. And if he prevails and has paid someone off or
> produced a copy that looks real and has fooled us, then we are the
> losers. All of us. How can we get to the bottom of this?
> Will we ever know the truth?
> report abusevote downvote upVotes: +1
> Looming Constitutional Crisis
> written by Ted, November 19, 2008
>
> You gotta hear this 90 minute blogradio on why the media has a
> blackout of the looming Obama Birth Certificate Constitutional

BikeFan

Nov 21, 2008, 8:03:26 PM11/21/08
PJ O'Donovan wrote:
> The US Supreme Court Justices are finding themselves in an
> unbelievable quandary and historic predicament thanks to the obvious
> stupidity of DemocRATS not thoroughly vetting their candidate before
> the nomination.

What are you smoking? Old sneakers filled with Melamine powder?

--
BikeFan
To the GOP, Neocons and Bush from Oliver Cromwell:

asc...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2008, 8:05:31 PM11/21/08
"Pajamas O'Donovan" <pjdn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
a968-83d...@j35g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
<snip>
The Associated Press
11/21/2008

OMAHA, Neb.—Police have arrested a man suspected of leaving greasy,
graphic imprints on the windows of stores, churches and schools in a
small Nebraska town. A 35-year-old man was caught in the act by police
early Wednesday morning, Cherry County Attorney Eric Scott said
Friday. The man hasn't been charged yet, but authorities believe he is
the vandal some townsfolk have dubbed the "Butt Bandit."

Beginning in spring of 2007, a mystery vandal visited businesses at
night, pressing his naked behind—sometimes his groin, sometimes both—
on windows. The marks were made with lotion or petroleum jelly, and
while police had earlier worried copycat criminals were getting
involved, Scott said they now believe it's "the act of a lone
deviant."

"This isn't normal behavior for Valentine, Neb.," Scott said. "It's an
embarrassment for the hardworking people who live here."

The man was spotted by police about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and arrested
without incident, Scott said. The suspect appears to be the same man
caught on a surveillance camera at the middle school last year, he
said.

Valentine, a town of about 2,650 in remote north-central Nebraska,
lies near the scenic Niobrara River. The city was named one of the top
"wilderness" towns in the country last year by National Geographic
Adventure magazine.

People from around the country send Valentine's Day cards to the
city's post office so they can be mailed out with the word "Valentine"
stamped on them.

The past two summers, the bandit struck business after business,
window after window.

During one particularly brazen session, virtually all the windows at a
local hotel were imprinted.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 21, 2008, 9:04:40 PM11/21/08

"Lou Ravi" <j.mu...@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message
Lol check the back of your neck.

John Rennie

Nov 21, 2008, 9:09:40 PM11/21/08

<asc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

(Our deviant must be a bit of an athlete too)

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 21, 2008, 10:22:13 PM11/21/08

Lou Ravi wrote:

> Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November ) wrote:
> > Lou Ravi wrote:
> >>
> >> Seon Ferguson wrote:
> >>
> >> A one line top post followed by 6kb of unedited material, therefore
> >>
> >> PLONK
> >>
> > Have you considered that telling people you are plonking them is
> > plonkable for the rest of us?
>
> Plonk me then, I really don't give a shit.

What makes you think he cares if you plonk him? Of course everyone
else ends up reading about it.

> A PLONK means that you have
> read a mail and are replying to it in a manner that fits the post, thus
> the poster gets to know that one has taken them into account and isn't
> just ignoring them or hasn't read them. And, of course, what one thinks
> of them. Simple enough.

Plonk means you are killfiling the person.

Logician

Nov 22, 2008, 12:18:24 AM11/22/08
On Nov 20, 11:20 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.

This matter is more complex than you consider, many experts have said
Obama is ineligible even if he is American.

One link: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931

David Johnston

Nov 22, 2008, 12:29:32 AM11/22/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:18:24 -0800 (PST), Logician
<sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>On Nov 20, 11:20 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.
>
>This matter is more complex than you consider, many experts have said
>Obama is ineligible even if he is American.

Yeah. They're lying.

Planet Visitor II

Nov 22, 2008, 1:29:31 AM11/22/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:57:39 -0800 (PST), freeisbest
<demeter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Nov 21, 3:33 am, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> On 21/11/08 7:18, in article 492652D2.30388...@yahoo.co.uk, "Bill Bonde {
>> Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
>>
>> <tributyltinpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> > Obama? He started out ranting that the US should leave immediately.
>>
>> His target period for leaving was 18 months, progressively.  So it
>> was not leave "immediately" but gradually. That is 18 months from
>> January which would terminated in mid-2010. The current Iraqi
>> agreement is for 2011, not really much different.
>>
>> What is constantly gotten the US in trouble in the region is
>> the desire of the American military class to maintain permanent basis
>> in the region.   It is attempting to do that in Saudi Arabia after
>> the 90-91 war which gave rise 9/11.  The US eventually had to leave,
>> at the insistence of the Saudi government, fearful of the actions
>> of their religious right.
>
> Hm. Whoo. Tricky. Let me see if I have this right: tired of
>being ignored by unbelievers/infidels, the religious right of all
>religions are now one spontaneous, international, ecumenical movement

Well... now you've confused him... you've used four big words in a
row.

>that dumped that old-fashioned "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"
>and "heavenly reward" stuff, in favor of money and power _right now or
>else_.

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

Seon Ferguson

Nov 22, 2008, 1:28:19 AM11/22/08

"Logician" <sa...@logicians.com> wrote in message

On Nov 20, 11:20 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.

This matter is more complex than you consider, many experts have said
Obama is ineligible even if he is American.

One link: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931

----------------------------------
And those "experts" are kooks.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 22, 2008, 1:28:38 AM11/22/08

"David Johnston" <da...@block.net> wrote in message

And that.

Logician

Nov 22, 2008, 2:04:56 AM11/22/08

I am no lawyer but this US law about eligibility is considered unfair
and I suspect that is why no one has seriously pursued Obama's
impeachment. Schwarzenegger said already the law is dated disallowing
non-natural born citizens as he himself is disqualified and he said
the law should be changed.

There is however no doubt that Obama is not technically eligible to be
the President.

Interesting though is the fact that Washington was not a natural born
citizen, but born in a British territory. The law was written at a
time when America was afraid of non-revolutionaries taking power in
the revolutionary state. That is not so important today.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 22, 2008, 2:31:57 AM11/22/08

"Logician" <sa...@logicians.com> wrote in message

---------------------------------
Yeah that part was interesting I wonder why they changed the law but Obama
will be the next President. That's if he isn't shoot by some neo nazi first.

Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )

Nov 22, 2008, 4:23:36 AM11/22/08

Logician wrote:

> I am no lawyer but this US law about eligibility is considered unfair

By whom?

> and I suspect that is why no one has seriously pursued Obama's
> impeachment.

I'm not sure you can be impeached before you are president.

> Schwarzenegger said already the law is dated disallowing
> non-natural born citizens as he himself is disqualified and he said
> the law should be changed.

It's not a law. This comes from the constitution. You'd have to
amend the constitution. I don't see why you should. Why should
Putin be able to run to be the American president?

> There is however no doubt that Obama is not technically eligible to be
> the President.

I'm pretty sure he provided a birth certificate. Are you a kook?

> Interesting though is the fact that Washington was not a natural born
> citizen, but born in a British territory.

You *are* a kook. How could he be born in the USA when it didn't
exist when he was born? Should America have had Tutankhamun aged
presidents to start with just to make you happy?

Donna Evleth

Nov 22, 2008, 5:54:21 AM11/22/08

> From: "PJ O'Donovan" <pjdn...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,so
> c.retirement
> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:48:37 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: 17 lawsuirts festering challenging Obama's citizenship
> eligibility to be POTUS

> The US Supreme Court Justices are finding themselves in an
> unbelievable quandary and historic predicament thanks to the obvious
> stupidity of DemocRATS not thoroughly vetting their candidate before
> the nomination.
>
> If Obama's citizenship credentials cannot establish that he is
> eligible to be POTUS in accordance with the COTUS the consequences
> will be horrific.
>
> If the Supreme Court Justices do not demand that Obama presents
> credentials establishing that he is eligible to be POTUS in accordance
> with the COTUS the consequences will be horrific.

What's really horrific is your tedious pursuit of this unreal issue.

Donna Evleth

Donna Evleth

Nov 22, 2008, 5:56:49 AM11/22/08

> From: asc...@gmail.com

> Newsgroups:
> alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,so
> c.retirement

> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:05:31 -0800 (PST)

> Subject: Re: 17 lawsuirts festering challenging Obama's citizenship
> eligibility to be POTUS
>

> "Pajamas O'Donovan" <pjdn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> a968-83d...@j35g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
> <snip>
> The Associated Press
> 11/21/2008
>

> OMAHA, Neb.ãPolice have arrested a man suspected of leaving greasy,

> graphic imprints on the windows of stores, churches and schools in a
> small Nebraska town. A 35-year-old man was caught in the act by police
> early Wednesday morning, Cherry County Attorney Eric Scott said
> Friday. The man hasn't been charged yet, but authorities believe he is
> the vandal some townsfolk have dubbed the "Butt Bandit."
>
> Beginning in spring of 2007, a mystery vandal visited businesses at

> night, pressing his naked behindãsometimes his groin, sometimes bothã

> on windows. The marks were made with lotion or petroleum jelly, and
> while police had earlier worried copycat criminals were getting
> involved, Scott said they now believe it's "the act of a lone
> deviant."
>
> "This isn't normal behavior for Valentine, Neb.," Scott said. "It's an
> embarrassment for the hardworking people who live here."
>
> The man was spotted by police about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and arrested
> without incident, Scott said. The suspect appears to be the same man
> caught on a surveillance camera at the middle school last year, he
> said.
>
> Valentine, a town of about 2,650 in remote north-central Nebraska,
> lies near the scenic Niobrara River. The city was named one of the top
> "wilderness" towns in the country last year by National Geographic
> Adventure magazine.
>
> People from around the country send Valentine's Day cards to the
> city's post office so they can be mailed out with the word "Valentine"
> stamped on them.
>
> The past two summers, the bandit struck business after business,
> window after window.
>
> During one particularly brazen session, virtually all the windows at a
> local hotel were imprinted.

Maybe he thought sending his own personal Valentine was appropriate for this
town.

Donna Evleth

John Rennie

Nov 22, 2008, 6:25:40 AM11/22/08

"Donna Evleth" <dev...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

Come now, Donna. Jonathan has the right take on demented peejay. What
he's doing is not horrific, it's hilarious. It demonstrates just what a
raddled state his mind is in and it should give us all a great deal of
pleasure to watch him self destruct.

Thumper

Nov 22, 2008, 8:51:16 AM11/22/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:04:56 -0800 (PST), Logician
<sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 6:28 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Logician" <sa...@logicians.com> wrote in message

>> On Nov 20, 11:20 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.
>>
>> This matter is more complex than you consider, many experts have said
>> Obama is ineligible even if he is American.
>>
>> One link:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>> And those "experts" are kooks.
>
>I am no lawyer but this US law about eligibility is considered unfair
>and I suspect that is why no one has seriously pursued Obama's
>impeachment.

It's because he was born in the USA idiot.
Thumper

Logician

Nov 22, 2008, 9:24:33 AM11/22/08

Someone will shoot him, probably someone from the CIA.

Logician

Nov 22, 2008, 9:27:49 AM11/22/08
On Nov 22, 9:23 am, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the

5th of November )" <tributyltinpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Logician wrote:
>
> > I am no lawyer but this US law about eligibility is considered unfair
>
> By whom?

By the people who are letting Obama roam around thinking he will be
the next President.

> > and I suspect that is why no one has seriously pursued Obama's
> > impeachment.
>
> I'm not sure you can be impeached before you are president.

Google "impeach Obama"

> > Schwarzenegger said already the law is dated disallowing
> > non-natural born citizens as he himself is disqualified and he said
> > the law should be changed.
>
> It's not a law. This comes from the constitution. You'd have to
> amend the constitution. I don't see why you should. Why should
> Putin be able to run to be the American president?
>
> > There is however no doubt that Obama is not technically eligible to be
> > the President.
>
> I'm pretty sure he provided a birth certificate. Are you a kook?

The legal issues go beyond just a birth certificate.

> > Interesting though is the fact that Washington was not a natural born
> > citizen, but born in a British territory.
>
> You *are* a kook. How could he be born in the USA when it didn't
> exist when he was born? Should America have had Tutankhamun aged
> presidents to start with just to make you happy?

That's the point. Washington was not a natural born American, so he
was ineligible.

I don't being called a kook.

David Johnston

Nov 22, 2008, 3:18:25 PM11/22/08
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:22:49 -0800 (PST), Jigsaw1695
<Jigsa...@aol.com> wrote:

>There are still to many questions that have to be answered. I see
>Obama and his advisors as dodging the issue.

Smart. Giving them credence would be stupid.

David Johnston

Nov 22, 2008, 3:20:58 PM11/22/08
<sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 6:28 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Logician" <sa...@logicians.com> wrote in message

>> On Nov 20, 11:20 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > He already produced his birth certificate you pinhead.
>>
>> This matter is more complex than you consider, many experts have said
>> Obama is ineligible even if he is American.
>>
>> One link:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>> And those "experts" are kooks.
>
>I am no lawyer but this US law about eligibility is considered unfair
>and I suspect that is why no one has seriously pursued Obama's
>impeachment.

Hahahaha! Yes, Hillary Clinton passed up her chance to be President
because she was concerned about being "unfair". That makes perfect
sense.

Seon Ferguson

Nov 22, 2008, 5:32:35 PM11/22/08

"Logician" <sa...@logicians.com> wrote in message

Or maybe just some KKK nut most of Americans are not racist but even if
there is just one small group dedecated to killing him history has shown us
that just one mad man can do it if he wants to badly enough.

freeisbest

Nov 22, 2008, 5:49:46 PM11/22/08
On Nov 22, 9:27 am, Logician <sa...@logicians.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 9:23 am, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the
-snip-

> > > Interesting though is the fact that Washington was not
> > > a natural born citizen, but born in a British territory.
>
> > You *are* a kook. How could he be born in the USA when it didn't
> > exist when he was born? Should America have had Tutankhamun
> > aged presidents to start with just to make you happy?
>
> That's the point. Washington was not a natural born American,
> so he was ineligible.
>
> I don't being called a kook.

Au contraire, Bill Bonde do being calling you a kook.

David Johnston

Nov 22, 2008, 6:11:54 PM11/22/08
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:27:49 -0800 (PST), Logician
<sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 9:23 am, "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the
>5th of November )" <tributyltinpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Logician wrote:
>>
>> > I am no lawyer but this US law about eligibility is considered unfair
>>
>> By whom?
>
>By the people who are letting Obama roam around thinking he will be
>the next President.

Since he will be, that doesn't take much of an allowance

>> > and I suspect that is why no one has seriously pursued Obama's
>> > impeachment.
>>
>> I'm not sure you can be impeached before you are president.
>
>Google "impeach Obama"

People ranting about impeaching Obama doesn't make it possible.

>> > There is however no doubt that Obama is not technically eligible to be
>> > the President.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure he provided a birth certificate. Are you a kook?
>
>The legal issues go beyond just a birth certificate.

But none of them mean anything.

>> You *are* a kook. How could he be born in the USA when it didn't
>> exist when he was born? Should America have had Tutankhamun aged
>> presidents to start with just to make you happy?
>
>That's the point. Washington was not a natural born American, so he
>was ineligible.

As a matter of fact he was by the grandfather clause.

freeisbest

Nov 22, 2008, 6:52:52 PM11/22/08