Recap of 2008, Looking to 2009...

snake_monkey

Dec 22, 2008, 2:44:18 PM12/22/08
to c...@4dsolutions.net

Typo fixed... for archival purposes (Quaker-P and Synergeo both
feature an obstacle course in terms of logins -- this needle is easier
to find in this haystack).

--- In syne...@yahoogroups.com, "coyote_starship" <kirby.urner@...>
wrote:

Greetings Synergeo --

Here's something I just uploaded to Quakers, though I fixed one
typo and fixed formatting some. Gives good overview about what
I'm up to, including the buckaneer stuff. Looking forward to
future collaborations...

Kirby

PS: I've been boning up on Obama campaign media, to better sync
myself with the newer rhetoric. FYI, I've got the usual movie review:
http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2008/12/barak-obama-power-of-change-movie.html