what is this prick going to pull next? is he just trying to be the worst president in American history?

doc holliday

Dec 19, 2005, 9:27:50 AM12/19/05
bush is spying on U.S. citizens in this country without a warrant or court
order

Engineer

Dec 19, 2005, 9:41:16 AM12/19/05

crossposted to:

alt.coffee,
rec.autos.sport.nascar,
rec.motorcycles.dirt,
soc.religion.quaker

doc holiday

Dec 19, 2005, 10:17:46 AM12/19/05
just answer the question, fartknocker

"Engineer" <inv...@example.com> wrote in message

SimRacer

Dec 19, 2005, 11:39:10 AM12/19/05

"doc holliday" <HOWmanyKIDSmustDIE@FORbigOIL?.net> wrote in message

> bush is spying on U.S. citizens in this country without a warrant or court
> order

Get over yourself, idiot. This sort of thing has been happening since the
days that fruit loop Hoover ran the FBI. If you think otherwise, you've been
living an incredibly sheltered and naive life.

Chris Buckley

Dec 19, 2005, 12:38:17 PM12/19/05
doc holliday wrote:
> bush is spying on U.S. citizens in this country without a warrant or court
> order

One can only hope and pray that a scumbag like you is either
murdered or contracts a horrible, terminal disease and
quickly dies. The entire world would be a better place
without people like you, I truly hope that you are murdered.

james...@yahoo.com

Dec 19, 2005, 1:28:22 PM12/19/05
Nice comeback. Next time someone is arrested for cheating on taxes,
I'll tell them it is OK since people have cheated on taxes since
Hoover. Or perhaps, the next serial killer is OK. Or the next
terrorist.

Are all Republicans soft on crime, or just the dishonest ones. Oops.
Same thing.

If they didn't hate America, they wouldn't be Republicans.
defendUSA.blogspot.com
www.cafepress.com/bush_doggers

Kirby Urner

Dec 19, 2005, 1:29:24 PM12/19/05
Chris Buckley <cnbu...@less.spam.earthlink.net> wrote:

See, this is why we need domestic spying, by the FBI is how it's usually done
(if in cooperation with NSA that's probably just cuz NSA works with NRO and
knows satellites -- anyway it's not a story that much interests me).

Someone expressing this much hatred, wishing another murdered, has an FBI file,
immediately, even if under an alias (is "Chris Buckley" a real person? -- IP
cross-checks needed).

Doc Holliday (real?) deserves protection from the likes of Chris (an obvious
sicko (or else he was trying to make the point in graphic fashion, about why we
all spy on each other, 24/7/365)).

Kirby

Kirby Urner

Dec 19, 2005, 1:33:57 PM12/19/05

PS: nice sock puppets. Entertaining show.

oldfart

Dec 19, 2005, 1:51:52 PM12/19/05
Is "Kirby" a knick name? Did you misspell "Urinal"? Careful buddyboy.
We are monitoring your every move. NSA

Ian Davis

Dec 19, 2005, 1:55:17 PM12/19/05
Hi Kirby, a couple of gentle cautions..

1) Be somewhat cautious about responding to things which contain obscenities
in the subject line. There is a risk, if you do not change the subject
line as I have above that you too will be presumed to be someone who
regularly uses obscenities. You may also be unwittingly as a consequence
guilty of defaming another (in the current case "George Bush").

2) As a rule, though I don't know where this rule initially came from, those
on SRQ police attempts by trolls to disrupt this newsgroup by being
careful not to respond to crossposts. If they respond they remove
from their reply references to all but the soc.religion.quaker newsgroup.
The problem is that if something is cross posted to several newsgroups,
soc.religion.quaker ends up seeing all the traffic on all these newsgroups
who like you carelessly also include the list of cross posted newsgroups
in their reply. Engineer kindly issues a cross post alert whenever people
cross post to SRQ precisely so that people can avoid carelessly replying
without realising that they are inadvertently cross posting.

You in replying to a cross post generated 4 new posts in the 4 cross
posted groups, each of which encourages people in any of those 4 groups
to do likewise, causing a potential exponential explosion in the number
of cross posted articles that the original one cross posted article may
generate.

This is a favourite form of attack by trolls. Say something bound to
generate a response -- "Bush is an idiot" being a favourite; cross post
the message to several newsgroups and sit back and enjoy the spectacle
of your one message becoming hundreds that disrupt the newsgroups
targetted for weeks, or even months.

It may not happen this time but if it does, you helped it do so by
carelessly responding to a cross post. We all once in a while make
this mistake, but fore warned is fore armed.

All the best, Ian

Ian Davis

Dec 19, 2005, 1:59:21 PM12/19/05
In article <q7vdq1tnorhtq3vcg...@4ax.com>,

Kirby Urner <ur...@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:

>PS: nice sock puppets. Entertaining show.

You posted the above on:

alt.coffee
rec.autos.sport.nascar
rec.motorcycles.dirt
soc.religion.quaker

That's another 4 cross posted articles for others in 4 newsgroups to generate
further cross-posts to. Now 4 people on 4 newsgroups will respond "What you
mean" and we'll have a further 16 posts clogging the net.

Ian

Kirby Urner

Dec 19, 2005, 2:19:11 PM12/19/05
"oldfart" <ada...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

>Is "Kirby" a knick name? Did you misspell "Urinal"? Careful buddyboy.
>We are monitoring your every move. NSA

NSA doesn't have these questions, fart man.

Kirby Urner

Dec 19, 2005, 2:29:50 PM12/19/05
ijd...@softbase.math.uwaterloo.ca (Ian Davis) wrote:

>Hi Kirby, a couple of gentle cautions..
>
>1) Be somewhat cautious about responding to things which contain obscenities
> in the subject line. There is a risk, if you do not change the subject
> line as I have above that you too will be presumed to be someone who
> regularly uses obscenities. You may also be unwittingly as a consequence
> guilty of defaming another (in the current case "George Bush").

Another reason I'm glad my track record is so public. I haven't been especially
mean to George, people know that. I do use obscenities ocassionally, but rarely
in published writings (I'm quite tasteful in my use of language -- I really do
deserve that PhD in American Lit from UCLA or wherever it was).

>2) As a rule, though I don't know where this rule initially came from, those
> on SRQ police attempts by trolls to disrupt this newsgroup by being
> careful not to respond to crossposts. If they respond they remove
> from their reply references to all but the soc.religion.quaker newsgroup.
> The problem is that if something is cross posted to several newsgroups,
> soc.religion.quaker ends up seeing all the traffic on all these newsgroups
> who like you carelessly also include the list of cross posted newsgroups
> in their reply. Engineer kindly issues a cross post alert whenever people
> cross post to SRQ precisely so that people can avoid carelessly replying
> without realising that they are inadvertently cross posting.

OK, I'll take that under advisement. I'm new here and don't want to be the
cause of much new trash piling up. I already sense you have enough problems
from disrupters, to not need the additional blowback.

I appreciate your taking the time to fill me in.

> You in replying to a cross post generated 4 new posts in the 4 cross
> posted groups, each of which encourages people in any of those 4 groups
> to do likewise, causing a potential exponential explosion in the number
> of cross posted articles that the original one cross posted article may
> generate.

As a veteran user of usenet, I'm aware of the mathematics. However, the culture
on each list is different, so I should quickly school myself in local customs,
only breaking taboos if I'm willing to endure the consequences.

> This is a favourite form of attack by trolls. Say something bound to
> generate a response -- "Bush is an idiot" being a favourite; cross post
> the message to several newsgroups and sit back and enjoy the spectacle
> of your one message becoming hundreds that disrupt the newsgroups
> targetted for weeks, or even months.

People do seem a little over-concerned with trolls around here. Trolling is
sometimes a useful function, to get people saying what's on their minds (cite
Anya, the outspoken one in 'Buffy').

Another word for it is "ice breaker" or "life of the party" (someone we're all
too embarrassed to be, but sometimes the fall-out is good for everybody).

Given pseudonyms and aliases, any one of us is free to become a troll at any
time, or to stage sock puppet theater. I can't just assume that Engineer is
above trolling himself (using a different alias, and perhaps cross-posting in
the process). Nor you.

> It may not happen this time but if it does, you helped it do so by
> carelessly responding to a cross post. We all once in a while make
> this mistake, but fore warned is fore armed.

Don't assume I was careless, but yes, thanks for the heads up.

>All the best, Ian

Kirby

Kirby Urner

Dec 19, 2005, 2:38:36 PM12/19/05
ijd...@softbase.math.uwaterloo.ca (Ian Davis) wrote:

Like I said before, I'm interested in recruiting new Friends. Don't think I'm
only interested in the sock puppets on soc[k].religion.xxx [sic].

I'll think twice before including this newsgroup in my next cross-post though.

In fact, I think I'll retire to usenet groups I'm more familiar with for awhile
-- all this Quakerspeak wears me out. I need a vacation.

FYI, here's from my blog of this morning (I'm quite happy with this -- yes, I
know "irregardless" is non-standard):

=====

Monday, December 19, 2005
Presents for Iraq

If I could wave a magic wand and give gifts to Baghdad (to share with environs
of course), I'd probably put the following under the tree: Office and Home Depot
outlets (substantial ownership in both chains, including stateside), a SeaWorld
(Iraqis choose the site), lots of steady, cheap electricity (they can certainly
afford it), membership in Costco, a new science museum (like OMSI), Netflix.

These gifts would be delivered irregardless of religious affiliation or sexual
orientation.

In the USA, Xmas is a commercial/secular holiday, on which religions piggy-back.
Jesus was not likely born on December 25 and in any case the gift-bearing
Magicians showed up later (ritually on Epiphany, January 6).

The USA traces its origins to many Roman institutions (evident to anyone
visiting Washington, DC), including Saturnalia. None of which is to say there's
anything wrong with Christians piggy-backing on our secular holiday, as long as
they don't mind sharing it with the rest of us.

=====

Kirby

Ian Davis

Dec 19, 2005, 2:53:45 PM12/19/05
In article <5v1eq1lmnqhvsfq4q...@4ax.com>,
Kirby Urner <ur...@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:

>People do seem a little over-concerned with trolls around here. Trolling is
>sometimes a useful function, to get people saying what's on their minds (cite
>Anya, the outspoken one in 'Buffy').

Strange as it might seem I think those that subscribe here like the fact that
this newsgroup is in contrast to most near silent. I am often more than a
little concerned that my constantly posting here is perceived as more noise
than substance by those whose peace I disturb.

But I have seen months where one could only wait for the cross posting
frenzies to die of their own accord, so I do sense potential risks here.
A give-a-way is that the original troller posted to 4 totally unrelated
newsgroups.. coffee, nascar, dirt bikes and soc.religion.quaker.

>Another word for it is "ice breaker" or "life of the party" (someone we're all
>too embarrassed to be, but sometimes the fall-out is good for everybody).
>
>Given pseudonyms and aliases, any one of us is free to become a troll at any
>time, or to stage sock puppet theater. I can't just assume that Engineer is
>above trolling himself (using a different alias, and perhaps cross-posting in
>the process). Nor you.

You have a fairly good expectation that those who walk rightly here do not
do so. It comes down to the issue of honesty for many here.

>> It may not happen this time but if it does, you helped it do so by
>> carelessly responding to a cross post. We all once in a while make
>> this mistake, but fore warned is fore armed.
>>

>Don't assume I was careless, but yes, thanks for the heads up.

I was being generous in thinking you careless. :-)

Ian

Ian Davis

Dec 19, 2005, 3:04:02 PM12/19/05
In article <7i2eq1lbd5n5at45q...@4ax.com>,

Kirby Urner <ur...@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
>ijd...@softbase.math.uwaterloo.ca (Ian Davis) wrote:

>In fact, I think I'll retire to usenet groups I'm more familiar with for awhile
>-- all this Quakerspeak wears me out. I need a vacation.

Please don't go.. Those American's who I might confuse for a Canadian liberal
are supposed to number about 7.5 million people but I think they must for the
most part be shy retiring creatures, surrounded as they by dinosaurs on all
sides. If you leave I'll be left thinking -- then there were none.

Ian

Kirby Urner

Dec 19, 2005, 4:06:12 PM12/19/05
ijd...@softbase.math.uwaterloo.ca (Ian Davis) wrote:

>Please don't go.. Those American's who I might confuse for a Canadian liberal
>are supposed to number about 7.5 million people but I think they must for the
>most part be shy retiring creatures, surrounded as they by dinosaurs on all
>sides. If you leave I'll be left thinking -- then there were none.
>
>Ian

Not to worry, I'll be back. And it's not like I'm going off to sit on some
shelf, just cuz I take a break from this pleasant-enough backwater.

Clue: google on "Kirby Urner" (with the quotes) and you'll get about fifty
thousand hits. How many Kirby Urners do you think there are?

Kirby

Dan Bollinger

Dec 19, 2005, 5:26:40 PM12/19/05
OT Kill filed.

Ian Davis

Dec 19, 2005, 7:27:39 PM12/19/05
In article <008eq19rgd5vl3np9...@4ax.com>,

7.5 million perhaps? :-)

Ian

oldfart

Dec 19, 2005, 7:33:20 PM12/19/05
kirby derby, keep it in your pants buddy boy. When I fart you ask "How
high?".

oldfart

Dec 19, 2005, 7:33:25 PM12/19/05

galloping.moron

Dec 19, 2005, 9:42:38 PM12/19/05

galloping.moron

Dec 19, 2005, 9:47:42 PM12/19/05

"doc holliday" <HOWmanyKIDSmustDIE@FORbigOIL?.net> wrote in message
> bush is spying on U.S. citizens in this country without a warrant or court
> order

The next thing you know he is gonna be starting wars on a bunch of lies and
then our guys are gonna go over there and lose the war.

There are about 220 nations and about 140 of them have a nonsatisfactory
form of government so there are lots of opportunities to start additional
wars that we can lose.

It is no wonder that everybody outside of England and Canada despises us. We
deserve it.

Nextel_Champ_TS20

Dec 19, 2005, 9:43:24 PM12/19/05
Bush is keeping America safe, unlike Clinton.

How many kids died when Clinton bombed the aspirin factory to "wag the dog?"

flymx

Dec 19, 2005, 10:36:20 PM12/19/05

"galloping.moron" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote in message

Ummm, better knock Canada off that list as well .. Canada is no fan of Bush
government fanatical insanity or his supporters.
Well, except for maybe Alberta.

galloping.moron

Dec 19, 2005, 10:45:59 PM12/19/05

"flymx" <y...@right.ca> wrote in message

I live here and I am not so fond of our policy of genocide and torture.

On the second day of the current Iraq war our intrepid bombers nuked a
restaraunt in Baghdad on the tip that there may be some Hussiens present.
Of course our CIA/NSA just gave fifty thousand dollars cash to some dope for
bad information. We killed about forty restaraunters and diners just for
fun. To my mind that is a war crime.

I would like to hear what President Bush has to say about that cruise missle
misadventure.

I do not agree that the massacre of 30,000 Iraqis is justified.

Ian Davis

Dec 19, 2005, 11:19:27 PM12/19/05
In article <PpKpf.13613$Eu3....@fe07.lga>,

Nextel_Champ_TS20 <nos...@myhouse.com> wrote:
>Bush is keeping America safe, unlike Clinton.
>
>How many kids died when Clinton bombed the aspirin factory to "wag the dog?"

"...the bombing will inexorably cause the suffering and death of tens of
thousands of innocent people all over Africa, many of them children, by
depriving them of basic medicines against malaria, tuberculosis, and other
easily curable diseases".

http://www.media-criticism.com/Clinton_Sudan_1999.html

It sometimes seems that to most Americans the world outside of America
is populated by a strange species of humanoid whose lives are meaningless
to America, and whose children are treated as if they simply did not exist,
regardless of the suffering they are made to endure as a direct consequence
of US actions? Of course to those outside of the USA it might be argued
that it is America which is populated by the strange species of humanoid
who might reasonably be considered a creature without conscience, remorse
or sensitivity towards anything it does outside of its own borders.

The loosing of wars is a small thing compared to becoming a nation without
a soul.

Ian

d0c hollliday

Dec 20, 2005, 4:31:22 AM12/20/05
> A give-a-way is that the original troller posted to 4 totally unrelated
> newsgroups.. coffee, nascar, dirt bikes and soc.religion.quaker.

they ARE actually related, as I enjoy coffee, nascar, dirt bikes and
quakers!

>>Another word for it is "ice breaker" or "life of the party" (someone we're
>>all
>>too embarrassed to be, but sometimes the fall-out is good for everybody).

thanks for the compliment, a lot of folks refer to me as "life of the
party", how perceptive of you!

>>Given pseudonyms and aliases, any one of us is free to become a troll at
>>any
>>time, or to stage sock puppet theater. I can't just assume that Engineer
>>is
>>above trolling himself (using a different alias, and perhaps cross-posting
>>in
>>the process). Nor you.

now don't be exposing their dirty little secret!

Sundance

Dec 20, 2005, 6:52:08 AM12/20/05
Doc... you stupid or living in a fantasy world. The US goverment been
spying on US citizens since FDR ! Remember Hoover and his "files" ?

Why do you think the goverment went after Bill Gates and Microsoft so
hard and then backed off all of a sudden? Simple... Billy agreed to
make it easy for the goverment to "monitor" what computers running
Windows our being used for... and the was durning Clintons admin. !

And what about Clintons reopening the cel ph bands to all new comers?
Or his giving away billions of dollars worth of free HDTV licesens...
you really think that was done for just being a nice guy? Hell no, it
was so the NSA could keep track of what was being sent over them cel
phs., and satlites.

News flash: for the past 50 years there have been programs in place to
monitor everything citizens said, everything the did, and everywhere
they go.... Bush is just the latest to get caught at it ... like Nixon
was the one caught ordering "plumber jobs".
Its been going on for along time and you and me ain't gonna slow it
down one little bit.

If your doing nothing wrong... live with it. If your doing something
you don't want ANYONE to know about... keep it to yourself, don't tell
anyone, don't write it down anywhere ! As far as I know the goverment
hasn't figured out how to read minds ( your save there cause yours is
blank ) although the CIA has been running ESP development programs for
years.

eric volkel-barno

Dec 20, 2005, 7:54:26 AM12/20/05
d0c hollliday wrote:

> they ARE actually related, as I enjoy coffee, nascar, dirt bikes and
> quakers!

What is it that you "enjoy" about quakers?

fare thee well in christ,

eric volkel-barno

Joemomma

Dec 20, 2005, 7:37:10 PM12/20/05
I can't help myself! Fly you have a twin!

Nextel_Champ_TS20

Dec 20, 2005, 10:11:18 PM12/20/05
And the fact that our towers were attacked, and innocent americans died
means NOTHING to you fucking liberals....

Did you cry when tookie was killed, too?

"galloping.moron" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote in message

d0c hollliday

Dec 20, 2005, 10:36:38 PM12/20/05

>> they ARE actually related, as I enjoy coffee, nascar, dirt bikes and
>> quakers!
>
> What is it that you "enjoy" about quakers?

what I admire about quakers that make me want to be one:

1. they ran the underground railroad, while practically every other religion
sat back and just watched the horror of slavery and did nothing

2. lack of dogma

3. belief in simplicity

4. belief in 'inner light' rather than this "saved" crap that makes me want
to scream

5. SILENT worship

6. the fact that they do not insist that other religions are going straight
to hell (i.e. such as non-Christian religions)

7. they do not believe in a pope, preacher, or other intermediary between me
and God

8. quakers seem 'works-based' rather than John 3:16 "get saved by Christ as
your personal savior" based

is that enough reasons?

flymx

Dec 20, 2005, 10:51:01 PM12/20/05

"Joemomma" <cup...@molalla.net> wrote in message

I know you can't help yourself, that is what your depends are for..
remember.
Hi scrape.

flymx

Dec 20, 2005, 11:55:16 PM12/20/05

"Nextel_Champ_TS20" <nos...@myhouse.com> wrote in message

> And the fact that our towers were attacked, and innocent americans died
> means NOTHING to you fucking liberals....

What are you , five years old... the war cry of the redneck "fucking
liberals" ..try actually understanding that you and your country are not the
center of the universe or this earth for that matter.
Try understanding that others exist on this earth besides you, if you do not
understand this fact and act accordingly then you deserve what you get for
it... unfortunately others that do not back your terrrrrist leader may also
pay just like the innocent people of Iraq did .. are you getting it yet..
probably not.
If you do not understand the irony of the shrub stating OBL is a terrrrrist
... because he murdered 3500 innocent people .. and then turns around and
does the same , but worse.. then ya, you must be five years old.

> Did you cry when tookie was killed, too?

No... he was a murderous dirtbag just like your president... so I would not
cry if he was killed either.
Actually, it would probably save many US lives including the soldiers that
were dictated into this war as well .
If your neighbour decided he was going to come into your back yard and
dictate to you how you were going to live.. what would your response be ..
But of course that is different.. right... and if you redneck response is
"who gives a fuck" then .. why would anyone around the world give a fuck
about the US if the populace attitude is like yours... and again, you and
your country will get exactly what it deserves .
But thanks for your input.

1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist

Dec 21, 2005, 3:48:07 AM12/21/05

"d0c hollliday" <HOWmanyKIDSmustDIE@FORbigOIL???.com> wrote in message

Here's two more.
Refusal to be baptised as commanded both by Christ and other Apostles.
Refusal to partake of the bread and wine in remembrance of Christ as he
commanded.

Indeed sadly. ample reasons to show they haven't a clue, or do they really
care, what being an authentic Christian is about.

Jeff...

eric volkel-barno

Dec 21, 2005, 7:49:45 AM12/21/05

What are you?

eric volkel-barno

Dec 21, 2005, 7:54:38 AM12/21/05
1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist wrote:
> Here's two more.
> Refusal to be baptised as commanded both by Christ and other Apostles.
> Refusal to partake of the bread and wine in remembrance of Christ as he
> commanded.
>
> Indeed sadly. ample reasons to show they haven't a clue, or do they really
> care, what being an authentic Christian is about.
>
> Jeff...

I find it interesting that the ideas following and obeying christ are
ignored and only mere ornamentations and riturals are presented as
authentic christianity. I don't call myself a christian because the term
is meaningless and leads to argumentation. But, I am a follower of
christ, I attempt to live, inasmuch as I am able, in the manner he set
forth.

I think one of the reasons why the quakers rejected the rituals was that
people had begun to so place their faith and hope on the trinkets and
not the reality.

ddy...@bellsouth.net

Dec 21, 2005, 8:56:07 AM12/21/05
Bush has monitored only some international calls. Calls involving at least
one party not in the US. As far as I know, Arabs do not enjoy the rights
granted the US citizens by the US Supreme Court citing the US Constitution.

PigPen

James Douglas

Dec 21, 2005, 11:00:23 AM12/21/05
doc holliday wrote:
> bush is spying on U.S. citizens in this country without a warrant or court
> order

What fucking idiot thinks this is "news" Who gives a shit, pay your
taxes, bet a straight shooter and no one will fuck with you! You have
been spied on for years! It would not surprize me if your email was
scanned for the text "bush"....Do you hear a knock on your door,
footsteps on your roof, others on your phone, the only way out is
killing yourself!

armpit

Dec 21, 2005, 11:37:55 AM12/21/05

"James Douglas" <james....@genesis-software.com> wrote in message

> doc holliday wrote:
>> bush is spying on U.S. citizens in this country without a warrant or
>> court order
> It would not surprize me if your email was scanned for the text
> "bush"....

Actually, they read every email that has a "W" in it. Hi Mr. President!!

Jim Whiting

Dec 21, 2005, 4:48:56 PM12/21/05

ddy...@bellsouth.net wrote:

Sure he has...and they only want to test to SEE if there's oil in ANWAR not
drill any of it.

We dont torture prisoners here either... we ship them somewhere else to do it
or
we call them something else....they are not prisoners they are.....detainees

They arn't even imprisoned, just detained.... I mean, how bad can THAT be.

oldfart

Dec 21, 2005, 4:46:12 PM12/21/05
Bush did it. Evil. Let Saddam out of jail. He did nothing wrong. Give
him back his WMDs.

sturd

Dec 21, 2005, 5:28:50 PM12/21/05
oldfart says:

>Give him back his WMDs.

According to GW, he didn't have any. It
was "faulty intelligence".

What a suprise!

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

Diane

Dec 21, 2005, 5:37:44 PM12/21/05
On 21/12/05 3:36 am, in article
qM-dnfRV8LdfUDXe...@comcast.com, "d0c hollliday"
<HOWmanyKIDSmustDIE@FORbigOIL???.com> wrote:

Well, it was pretty much the same bunch of reasons that made me join:-) you
can also add to the underground railway the work quakers did during WW2 to
get Jews out of occupied europe - the Kindertransport in particular.

Diane

Joemomma

Dec 21, 2005, 7:26:12 PM12/21/05
> Oh, try to be a little more mature than that, mr stalin!

flymx

Dec 22, 2005, 1:46:39 AM12/22/05

"Joemomma" <cup...@molalla.net> wrote in message

Whats mature have to do with funny ..
Mr stalin???...

flymx

Dec 22, 2005, 1:55:27 AM12/22/05

"sturd" <mikestur...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> oldfart says:
>
>>Give him back his WMDs.
>
> According to GW, he didn't have any. It
> was "faulty intelligence".

What is faulty intelligence , was the population of the US that voted that
insane lunatic in power.. everything else went downhill from there.
I should look up the old posts before Bush attacked Iraq, the ones where the
red neck cons spouted the party line of WMD .. and of course also that bush
was not a fanatical religious lunatic ... I guess the only thing left now
for the shrub to admit is he is posessed by the devil.. and of course [
looking at the rafters with tears in his eyes ] "lord please forgive me" ...
just like Jimmy Swagart did...
Damn..thats funny.

> What a suprise!

Not really, fear mongering and focused hate can control just about anyone,
look what hilter ALMOST did with it.

Joemomma

Dec 22, 2005, 5:42:09 PM12/22/05
flymx wrote:

> Sorry, I just can't miss the chance to kick a french canadian in the Nuts, well if ya had any!

flymx

Dec 26, 2005, 5:24:05 PM12/26/05

"Joemomma" <cup...@molalla.net> wrote in message

How long have you been paying attention to my nuts Joe ..

flymx

Dec 26, 2005, 6:11:23 PM12/26/05