Genesis 1.1 and John 21.11

eac...@my-dejanews.com

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

Genesis 1.1 "BRhAShYThBRhAhALHYMhAThHShMYMVhAThHhARTs..." In this first (1)
verse in Hebrew, the first 14 (1+4=5) letters correspond to the first Three
(3) autonomous words in the Scripture (generating the number 153). This is
another figure (mirror of 153:351) because Matthew uses Three (3) series of
14 (5) names for the Genealogy (1) of Jesus.

The order and representation of the letter-numbers of the Sacred Hebrew
discovered by Jean Gaston Bardet ("Le Tresor Sacre D'Israel" ISBN
2-85707-259-7) assigns a natural number to every letter of the Hebrew
Alphabet and by adding each numerical value of the 14 letters (from Gen 1.1)
we get: 4.20.1.21.10.22.2.20.1.1.12.5.10.24.=153.

153 times the tetragrammaton is written in Genesis and "Son" is mentioned 153
times in Genesis; finally, the Holy Ghost in Abraham's family (Genesis,
again):

Abram became ABRA H AM (in Hebrew: hA B R H M, 1.2.20.5.24 = 52
Saray became SARA H (in Hebrew: Sh R H, 21.20.5 = 46
Isaac (in Hebrew: Y Ts cH Q, 10.18.8.19 = 55
Sum =153.

The Holy Ghost is the double H, one H in Abraham's name and another one in
Sarah's name; the (HH) is confirmed by the numerical value of the name of
Isaac: (55) exactly as (HH) because every H=5 (and "Spirit" is mentioned 5
times in Genesis).

God is a "Godly Family": Father, Son and Holy Spirit (in feminine, because in
Hebrew "R W cH" 'Spirit' is feminine; but only in figure because God has no
gender).

So, what the number 153 is saying is: Father(153 times YHWH), Son(153 times)
and the Holy Ghost (153 from Abraham's family) are the Holy Trinity ("Holy"
is mentioned One time in Genesis).

John 21.11 confirms: the Apostles knew about Trinity in the Scripture when
they caught 153 fishes at Jesus command and it was the Third time Jesus
appeared after His Resurrection. Afterwards, they started fishing men
baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Eduardo.

F||LTER

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

What exactly is the Holy Spirit/Ghost and where did it come from?
Can you explain the trinity to me? I don't understand it.

---

[You might want to take a look at

http://geneva.rutgers.edu/src/christianity/

The articles on the Incarnation and the Trinity are relevant. --clh]

eac...@my-dejanews.com

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

In article <6mps4g$7al$1...@geneva.rutgers.edu>,

"F||LTER" <filte...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What exactly is the Holy Spirit/Ghost and where did it come from?
> Can you explain the trinity to me? I don't understand it.

The only way to explain is an analogy (there is a book list at the end if you
want to take a deeper look at this matter):

Sacred Hebrew is the language of the Scripture and it is consonantic, i.e., no
vowels, no accents, commas, points or signs to pronounce it; only letter after
letter with empty spaces as a separation (for Chapters?) with no titles or
numbers, nothing except the Sacred text.

Traditional pronunciation led to "point" at several consonant letters as
markers for certain vowels as an aid for reading; this work started in the V
century A.D. in a school of scribes in Massora, this reading aids is known as
Massoretic marks.

Sacred Hebrew uses Three consonants with the additional role of vowels in
order to read the Sacred Writing, they are the Yod (Y), the Waw (W) and the
He (H).

So, let's use this three letters to make an analogy of the Trinity: Y, W, H.

They are all distinct among themselves and all three are of the same
substance: they are letters. Therefore, we have three distinct entities (YWH)
of the same substance. And if we now introduce an identity, a Name, for the
three distinct entities; this identity -being of the same substance (it is
made of letters)- constitutes an Oneness. Three distinct letters (YWH) make a
Trinity and one Name (YHWH) make that Trinity a Oneness.

Note that by using the Name of God, one letter (H) is doubled. However, one H
is not distinct of another H, they are the same letter (no distinction and
same substance); therefore H=(HH). This can be written as YWH or YW(HH) but
we are not introducing here identity because YWH or YW(HH) are not names,
only letters.

If we now assign a divine "Person" representation to each letter (valid
because they are distinct among themselves) as follows: Y, God the Father; W,
God the Son; H, God the Holy Spirit. Then, we have now a Theological Trinity:
Three distinct divine Persons of the same substance (God). Let us introduce
here identity by making God as His Name, then we have: Three distinct divine
Persons and only One God, i.e.,: Theological Oneness for the Holy Trinity.

Note that the correspondence between H and the "Person" of the Holy Spirit
requires a clarification because the double (HH). However, it was already
solved for the letters and we only extend it to the divine Person: One Spirit
(H) made of two (HH) espirations. It is Not one Spirit made of two Spirits,
because then 1=2 and that is false; nor is made of two half spirits, because
we would introduce distinction where there is no distinction (because the
letter doesn't change).

So, we have Three distinct divine Persons (YWH) and One God (YHWH). One of
the divine Persons is made of two espirations [H=(HH)]. This, of course,
solves the Filioque problem: One (Orthodox) or Two (RCC) espirations. We know
from the Name of God that the answer is two espirations.

The Filioque problem arises because it confounds YWH with YHWH (in the
Orthodox case: YWH, one H: one Spirit and therefore one espiration: from the
Father Y through the Son W, the H). YWH and YW(HH) are not names, they are
not an "identity" or "oneness"; therefore making them equal to God, without a
meaningful correspondence, is what introduces the error.

It is easy to introduce the error because the letters represent the Trinity,
but the Trinity has not been made an identity, which is exactly what the Name
of God does: it makes the Trinity One God, by establishing a meaningful
correspondence between the Name (identity) and its letters (entities) within
the same substance (Letters).

In Theological terms: One God (YHWH) made of Three distinct divine Persons
(YWH); God the Father (Y), God the Son (W) and God the Holy Spirit (H);
wherein God the Holy Spirit is made of two espirations (HH), one proceeding
from the Father and the other from the Son (H=(HH), with no distinction but
of the same substance).

Now, to finish the analogy how can we "write" in a name the fact of no
subordination among the Persons (letters) and eternity?

Moses did it in Genesis 12.1 "YHWH said to Abram..." the Name of God (in
Hebrew) is written CIRCULARLY, to convey the meaning of no subordination and
eternity (no beginning and no end in a continuous circle), as follows:

W Y

The Name of God Y H W H, dynamically modeled as a circle (ring) with four
letters (parameters) as a representation of the Trinity by Moses, is
extremely analog to a new model of the electron that explains matter, energy
and gravity.

David L. Bergman <http://www.cormedia.com/css> and its model for the electron
as a spinning charged ring with four parameters provide a basic theory of
matter consistent with reality, causality and unity. This basic theory
explains how matter is generated by immaterial entities.

In both models, a bipolo is the generator of a third entity.
Father-Son in Theology and electric Positive-Negative charges in Physics; the
Holy Spirit (double, H-H) as a result of the Father-Son interaction and a
magnetic-electrostatic(double) field as a result of the electric charges
interaction.

In Theology: a Trinity and only One God. In Physics: matter, energy, gravity:
Light, the electron.

Not surprising because light was the first created thing by God, and all
created things are at its creator's image.

References

Msr. Jean Gaston Bardet author of "La Genese, Symphonie Trinitaire en Douze
Sequences", "Mystique et Magies", "Le Tresor Sacre d'Ishrael" ISBN
2-85707-259-7, "Les Clefs de la Recherche Fondamentale" ISBN 2-85707-536-7,
"Ishrael, connais ton Dieu" ISBN 2-85707-080-2, and "La Signature du
Dieu-Trine"ISBN 2-85707-093-4.
Published by Editions La Maisnie, 76 rue Claude-Bernard, 75005 Paris, France.

Edward Punt

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

F||LTER wrote:
>
> What exactly is the Holy Spirit/Ghost and where did it come from?
> Can you explain the trinity to me? I don't understand it.

The trinity is a very simple concept. We have the Father, the Son and
the Holy Spirit. The trinity means that they are one. Think of the
different forms that H2o (water) can come in. Water (liquid), steam
(vapor) and ice (solid). The have different apperances but they are
still H2o. The same can be said of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The
come in different forms but they are still one; God.

Of course this is just my opinion although I believe it is the most
widely accepted therory.

Edward Punt
West Pittston, PA

Gary

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

>F||LTER wrote:
>>
>> What exactly is the Holy Spirit/Ghost and where did it come from?
>> Can you explain the trinity to me? I don't understand it.

Filter:
The Holy Spirit is God. He always existed, i.e. He is not an it, and He
always existed. If you want proof from Scripture read Acts 5:3 But Peter
said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost,
and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4 Whiles it remained, was it
not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why
hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men,
but unto God.
Of course there is ample proof that the Holy Spirit is God from the OT and
NT, but this is a simple statement of fact.
In our salvation, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit all
have a significant part. The part of the Holy Spirit is manifold, but a
major one is that He indwells every child of God.

Sincerely,
Gary g...@iag.net
"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful
to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable by
action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation."

Edward Pothier

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

Edward Punt (erp...@epix.net) wrote:

Edward Punt <erp...@epix.net> wrote:
> F||LTER wrote:
> >
> > What exactly is the Holy Spirit/Ghost and where did it come from?
> > Can you explain the trinity to me? I don't understand it.
> >
> The trinity is a very simple concept. We have the Father, the Son and
> the Holy Spirit. The trinity means that they are one. Think of the
> different forms that H2o (water) can come in. Water (liquid), steam
> (vapor) and ice (solid). The have different apperances but they are
> still H2o. The same can be said of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The
> come in different forms but they are still one; God.
>
> Of course this is just my opinion although I believe it is the most
> widely accepted therory.
---------------- end quoted material

Unfortunately, the Trinity is more complicated than that. The three
phases of water analogy of the Trinity, although often suggested, is,
in fact, an inadequate explanation as understood by traditional
orthodox Christianity.

WATER (THREE STATES/PHASES) AS "HERETICAL" MODEL OF TRINITY
Edward Pothier June 1998

Some folks use the analogy of water in its three physical states
-- gaseous (steam), liquid (the usual wet stuff), and solid (ice) as a
model for the Trinity. Unfortunately this model collapses into the
heresy of Modalism -- the three "persons" just being modes of
existence of the Divinity.

Without wanting to get too deep into the language and history of
Christian thought (and we are either blessed or cursed {or both} by
having technical theological terms which were hammered-out in certain
historical situations in the first Christian centuries), we can look at
Modalism and see why the water model fails.

In any Christian Trinitarian theology the two poles which must be
respected and distinguished are the "oneness" of the "substance" of
God and the "threeness" of "persons". [The words "substance" and
"persons" are enclosed in quotation marks to remind us that they are
technical terms.]

Modalism, a Trinitarian "heretical" attempt, emphasizes the
"oneness" of God. Modalists deny any real distinction of "persons",
holding that the traditional "persons" (Father, Son and Holy Spirit)
are merely "modes", "aspects", "functions" or "energies". There is not
real diversity of "persons". Indeed, since there is no real diversity
but just modes or modalities, the "persons" would be able to change
into each other depending on the mode.

In the water (three states or phases) analogy we see a similar
problem. Water, in the aggregate (not individual molecules but in
bulk) will be in a phase (solid, liquid, or gaseous) depending on the
temperature and pressure. [Along a phase line (of temperature and
pressure) it can exist in two phases and at the triple point in all
three.] Water can transform from one phase to another, just as the
"persons" can in a modalist Trinity. However, in the orthodox
understanding of the Trinity, the "persons", while all God, do not
change into each other. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the
Holy Spirit is God. But the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the
Father, the Father is not the Spirit, the Spirit is not the Father,
etc. Nor do they change into/from one another. Water can change from
one phase to another. Thus, the three phases of water are an
inadequate, i.e. heretical, model for the Trinity even though it has
some partial value.

= Edward L. Pothier pot...@lynx.dac.neu.edu _ _ =
= 3 Delore Circle [PREFER: pot...@neu.edu] IC | XC =
= Roslindale, MA 02131 ---|--- =