Ireland

TIP KOEHLER

May 4, 1994, 2:42:00 PM5/4/94
From: tip.k...@themain.com (Tip Koehler)
Newsgroups: soc.penpals
Subject: Ireland
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 11:42:00 -0500

I am looking for anyone who is familiar with a place called Kilrea,
Antrim in Northern Ireland. My grandmother was born there and I can't seem to
find it on the map. Can anybody help?

Mauro Franzoni

May 10, 1994, 4:52:01 AM5/10/94

In article <9405070...@lzrcst.com>, tip.k...@lzrcst.com (TIP KOEHLER) writes:
|> I am looking for anyone who is familiar with a place called Kilrea,
|>Antrim in Northern Ireland. My grandmother was born there and I can't seem to
|>find it on the map. Can anybody help?
Try
soc.culture.celtic
or
http://itdsrv1.ul.ie/Information/IrishServerList.html
http://www.broadcom.ie/irish.html
http://www.ucd.ie/irish.html

Steven Calder

May 10, 1994, 6:04:55 AM5/10/94
> I am looking for anyone who is familiar with a place called Kilrea,

>Antrim in Northern Ireland. My grandmother was born there and I can't seem to

>find it on the map. Can anybody help?

I have lots of Irish friends so I'll ask around at get back to you.

Cheers Stevie Calder (s...@dcs.ed.ac.uk or p92...@cplab.ph.ed.ac.uk)

"You wouldn't let it lie would you!!!" Vic and Bob