Re: I look for penpals

Message has been deleted

Colonel_Edmund J. Burke

Dec 27, 2008, 8:28:14 AM12/27/08
How many Pollocks does it take to change a light bulb?

Hoots

Dec 28, 2008, 7:55:29 AM12/28/08
Colonel_Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> How many Pollocks does it take to change a light bulb?

You're such a card.

Aquar...@googlemail.com

Dec 28, 2008, 8:54:43 AM12/28/08

He is rassistic as he says that I should be a faschistic Nazi.
Remember the words of Goethe Johann Wolfgang: What you say about
others you are yourself too.

Hoots

Dec 28, 2008, 9:06:57 AM12/28/08

He's just kidding around about pollacks and nazis.

It's the Vietnamese he hates.

Rachel

Dec 28, 2008, 9:36:46 PM12/28/08

Except for their teenage hookers.

Hoots

Dec 29, 2008, 7:25:58 AM12/29/08

Well, naturally.

Everyone likes a nice Vietnamese teenage hooker. It's just like koala
bears - what's to hate?

Rachel

Dec 30, 2008, 1:58:02 AM12/30/08

I guess I don't understand a guy who slags off a nation of people but
still wants to pork their women. It seems like double standards to me.
:-/

Hoots

Dec 30, 2008, 6:25:32 AM12/30/08

hmmm...

I think this might be deeply psychomological and all that or could be as
simple as "Guys are wired up differently than women".

In some ways we (men) are very simple creatures.