FREE PENPAL PLUS +

APART

Mar 3, 2005, 8:13:02 PM3/3/05
FREE PENPAL PLUS +

http://www.easypenpals.com/read.php3?set=1&rubr=6

Send and Receive e-mail from people across the world, or you own country,
Male / Femails Young from 7 years old to older / Mature 90 years, all
subject covered.
From Penpal, to photo exchange, broad minded open minded people,
relationship, casual or long term.
Advertise yourself FREE.
Free to send mail.
No sign up charge or any money needed.

http://www.easypenpals.com/

I do not wish to be sent to your home page, or web-cam [ like
geocitie.com ], just direct E-mail.
Not interested in any Business Partnership of any country, offering me
$1000,000's.
Nor am I interested in Any state Lotteries of any country.
My Bank Details are Private.
Do not need pills or medicines, unless they're FREE ! ( with no POST ).