Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

rr

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 04:02:1123.02.01
an
Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?

DRS

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 04:01:1223.02.01
an
"rr" <bigr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3Dpl6.2139$Wj6.1...@news3.atl...

> Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?

Can a troll fall in the forest and not make a sound?

--

"Do not ask for whom the post trolls, it trolls for thee."
Cobra Woman

rr

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 04:07:0223.02.01
an
No, I don't think so. Or do I really believe in the troll?
"DRS" <d...@removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message

Tim Wilson

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 05:50:2023.02.01
an
rr wrote:

> Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?

Not "can". "Does". "Does Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?"

I've always thought that it doesn't, but others see things differently.

Tim Wilson

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 05:51:0023.02.01
an
DRS wrote:

> "rr" <bigr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?
>
> Can a troll fall in the forest and not make a sound?

I don't know how many times I have to tell you goats: Get the fuck off
of my bridge.

Robert S. Coren

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 10:25:1623.02.01
an
In article <9758rc$oil$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>,

DRS <d...@removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote:
>"rr" <bigr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?
>
>Can a troll fall in the forest and not make a sound?

Well, I suppose it *could have*.
--
---Robert Coren (co...@spdcc.com)--(or try net instead of com)-------
"My fax machine, which was made by the French state, always blames

Doug Wyman

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 13:06:4823.02.01
an
"rr" <bigr...@hotmail.com> posted:

>Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?

The question can't be answered without a definition
of gay. Is a person gay if they enjoy sex with a
person of the same sex?

I've been fortunate enough to oblige a number of
straight men who wanted to get fucked. They had
various reasons for the desire but the most common
was a desire to see what it was like. All of them
enjoyed the experience, many enough to ask for repeats.

None of these straight men ever gave up their girl
friends or wives to "turn gay". They still had a desire
for the love of the opposite sex.

I think this is the key. Love not sex is (imo) the
determining factor. Who does one fall in love with?
Which gender makes a person want to spend the rest of
their life in that person's arms? A person can have
and enjoy sex with their hand or various inanimate
objects but where does a person's love desire spring from?

In the above, love may be challenged by detractors as
another word for lust. That is fine, so where does the
real lust (if not love) spring from? I've bedded a fair
number of females in my life and have never had the
compelling desire to make women my focus. Males have
always stirred my embers of lust from a frighteningly
young age even though I was unable to recognize what
was happening.

So, the answer to your question is no.

Daddy Doug

http://members.home.net/dwyman

Mike McKinley

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 17:22:3723.02.01
an

Jess Anderson wrote:

> Tim Wilson:
> >DRS:
> >>rr:

> >>Can a troll fall in the forest and not make a sound?
> >I don't know how many times I have to tell you goats: Get the
> >fuck off of my bridge.

> I love a man who's gruff.

I wanna brave man. I wanna cave man!
--
*************************************
First childhood pet: a goldfish named Fishy who lived for about 3

Will Parsons

ungelesen,
23.02.2001, 19:17:0123.02.01
an
> rr:

> >Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?

No, but it makes them a hell of a lot more entertaining.

-Will

Frank McQuarry

ungelesen,
24.02.2001, 06:58:2624.02.01
an

You mean your home is filled with Seduced Straight Men wearing French
maid outfits, and holding trays of canapes, offering drinks to all?

Or do they just kind of slump into the corners of a room and mutter
things like, "we look for things that make us go?"

Frank McQuarry

ric...@hotmail.com

ungelesen,
24.02.2001, 09:56:3424.02.01
an
As someone said, the act and the mental state are two different things.
Health workers are use the term "men who have sex with men" to reach people
who don't self-identify as gay. Despite the media blitz, "gay culture" is
still identified with white, middle-class, somewhat pfoofy lifestyle.
Lots of MWSWM don't at all identify with being gay.
Unfortunately they are catching lots of bad STDs.

NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email ab...@newsone.net

rich...@library.tmc.edu

ungelesen,
26.02.2001, 08:59:5926.02.01
an
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:02:11 -0600, "rr" <bigr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?

Ah, the joys of Google!

Take a look at the following:

http://www.silverlake-2000.com/sixbeers/1.html

rpj

Timothy A. McDaniel

ungelesen,
26.02.2001, 18:29:3626.02.01
an
In article <3A96E296...@mail.utexas.edu>,

Mike McKinley <mp...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>Jess Anderson wrote:
>
>> Tim Wilson:
>> >DRS:
>> >I don't know how many times I have to tell you goats: Get the
>> >fuck off of my bridge.
>> I love a man who's gruff.
>
> I wanna brave man. I wanna cave man!

I want a man in a uniform.

--
Tim McDaniel is tm...@jump.net; if that fail,
tm...@us.ibm.com is my work account.

Robert Feiertag

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 00:38:1627.02.01
an
Timothy A. McDaniel <tm...@jump.net> wrote in message

> In article <3A96E296...@mail.utexas.edu>,
> Mike McKinley <mp...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> >
> >Jess Anderson wrote:
> >
> >> Tim Wilson:
> >> I love a man who's gruff.
> >
> > I wanna brave man. I wanna cave man!
>
> I want a man in a uniform.

find me, Find me, Find Me, FIND ME A PRIMATIVE MAN!

Bob

Ann Burlingham

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 00:53:0427.02.01
an
Robert Feiertag and a boy chorus:

> > > I wanna brave man. I wanna cave man!
> > I want a man in a uniform.
> find me, Find me, Find Me, FIND ME A PRIMATIVE MAN!

Louis Louis?

Felix Lance Falkon

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 19:39:0827.02.01
an
Can seduction make straight men gay? Don't I wish!

Felix Lance Falkon of fal...@netaxs.com

DRS

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 19:42:2427.02.01
an
"Felix Lance Falkon" <fal...@netaxs.com> wrote in message

> Can seduction make straight men gay? Don't I wish!

Hmmm... sounds like you're not doing it right.

Felix Lance Falkon

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 20:00:1627.02.01
an DRS

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, DRS wrote:

> "Felix Lance Falkon" <fal...@netaxs.com> wrote in message
> > Can seduction make straight men gay? Don't I wish!
>
> Hmmm... sounds like you're not doing it right.

Do you offer lessons?

Duncan C Mitchel

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 23:41:5427.02.01
an
In article <97eot0$m3e$1...@news.jump.net>,

Timothy A. McDaniel <tm...@jump.net> wrote:
>In article <3A96E296...@mail.utexas.edu>,
>Mike McKinley <mp...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
>>
>> I wanna brave man. I wanna cave man!
>
>I want a man in a uniform.

I like 'em big and stupid!
I like 'em big and real dumb!

Duncan C Mitchel

ungelesen,
27.02.2001, 23:43:1627.02.01
an
In article <c3Hm6.12981$Aj2.4...@typhoon.columbus.rr.com>,

Robert Feiertag <rfei...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

>find me, Find me, Find Me, FIND ME A PRIMATIVE MAN!
>
>Bob

YM "PRIMITIVE" -- but that aside,

Homo Superior in my interior
but from the skin out
I am Homo Sapiens too

DRS

ungelesen,
28.02.2001, 07:29:3028.02.01
an
"Felix Lance Falkon" <fal...@netaxs.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, DRS wrote:
>
> > "Felix Lance Falkon" <fal...@netaxs.com> wrote in message
> > > Can seduction make straight men gay? Don't I wish!
> >
> > Hmmm... sounds like you're not doing it right.
>
> Do you offer lessons?

You'll have to wait until I publish.

Edgar J. Lawrence II

ungelesen,
01.03.2001, 16:35:0201.03.01
an
Robert Feiertag wrote:

> Timothy A. McDaniel <tm...@jump.net> wrote in message
> > In article <3A96E296...@mail.utexas.edu>,
> > Mike McKinley <mp...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

[snip]

> > > I wanna brave man. I wanna cave man!
> >
> > I want a man in a uniform.
>
> find me, Find me, Find Me, FIND ME A PRIMATIVE MAN!

You be Adam, and I'll be Steve
Primitive love is all I need
Jungle fever in my head
Gimme strange kinda lovin'
That's what I said

Primitive love, Primitive love
Primitive man made primitive love
Primitive love, Primitive love
Great heavens above, it's primitive love

Edgar

Fred Cherry

ungelesen,
02.03.2001, 17:56:3702.03.01
an

In Message-ID: <97iqu2$e1v$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>
Newsgroups: soc.motss
Subject: Re: Can Seduction Make Straight Men Gay?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:29:30 +1100
"DRS" <d...@ihug.com.au> wrote:

> "Felix Lance Falkon" <fal...@netaxs.com> wrote in message
> >

> > On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, DRS wrote:
> >
> > > "Felix Lance Falkon" <fal...@netaxs.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Hmmm... sounds like you're not doing it right.
> >
> > Do you offer lessons?
>
> You'll have to wait until I publish.
>
> --
>
> "Do not ask for whom the post trolls, it trolls for thee."
> Cobra Woman

Seduction can make heterosexual BOYS into faggots. NAMBLA, the North
American Man/Boy Love Association recommends books that offer lessons on
how to seduce boys and turn them into faggots like yourself. Read the
following:

From panix.chat Mon Mar 6 15:07:20 1995
From: gen...@panix.com (Gita Enders)
Newsgroups: panix.chat
Subject: Re: I hope that we are careful out there...
Date: 25 Feb 1995 15:01:13 -0500

Alexis Rosen writes:

Good ol' Roy Radow of Nambla? Never thought I'd miss him when he left.
You never can tell...

Fred Cherry (jo...@panix.com) quotes mail received from staff:

: If you continue your current tendency of posting what you think
: is just barely inside our tolerance for poor netiquette that
: behavior alone will push you over the edge.

>I don't know where I got this idea, but I thought Panix stood for free
>speech. Of course, part of Panix's right to free speech is the right not
>to carry Fred, so its a muddled issue.

>Where is Roy Radow when you need him?

-------------------------------------

bash$ pfinger roy

Login Name: roy Full Name: Roy Radow
Directory: /net/u/5/r/roy Shell: /usr/local/bin/ksh
Last login Wed Jan 18 14:51:29 on panix2.panix.com ttyre from 192.100.81.130.
No mail information available.

Gita "if you can't stand the flame, get out of the newsgroup" Enders

From: jo...@panix.com (Fred Cherry)
Newsgroups: panix.chat
Date: 28 Feb 1995 12:40:48 -0500

In <3isvic$8...@panix.com> ila...@panix.com (Liz Stokes) writes:

>You're point being? Roy wasn't asked to leave. His postings may have been
>offensive to many but he posted them in the correct places for that kind of
>thing. He wasn't in any danger of being tossed off for cause. Or is it that
>you think we aren't entitled to personal opinions about our users, or our
>users opinions? Lord knows I have a few...

>-Liz

[The above material was directed to Gita Enders]

To Liz Stokes,

How do you know that Radow wasn't posting his messages in incorrect
places? He is certainly doing that right now. See, for example, my 77
line message in the panix.chat thread: "Reasonable doubt?"

Isn't it possible that Radow WAS posting in incorrect places and that you
were not aware of it? Isn't it true that the only time you do anything
about posts in incorrect places is when someone complains? Aren't you
aware that homosexuals are constantly trying to get their opponents
kicked off of the Internet? There was, for example, the time when Rod
Swift was trying to get Chuck Whealton censored, and Ken Weaverling,
Whealton's system administrator, refused to bow down to homosexual
pressure.

jo...@panix.com, a.k.a. themad...@bix.com

From: d...@panix.com (Don Samek)
Newsgroups: panix.chat
Date: 28 Feb 1995 13:38:57 -0500

jo...@panix.com (Fred Cherry) writes:

[...]

>Isn't it possible that Radow WAS posting in incorrect places and that you
>were not aware of it? Isn't it true that the only time you do anything
>about posts in incorrect places is when someone complains? Aren't you
>aware that homosexuals are constantly trying to get their opponents
>kicked off of the Internet? There was, for example, the time when Rod
>Swift was trying to get Chuck Whealton censored, and Ken Weaverling,
>Whealton's system administrator, refused to bow down to homosexual
>pressure.

Do you think maybe that this issue of "homosexual censorship" is
for you, an obsession?

- Don

From: jo...@panix.com (Fred Cherry)
Newsgroups: panix.chat
Date: 28 Feb 1995 18:28:16 -0500

In <3ivqk1$s...@news.panix.com> d...@panix.com (Don Samek) writes:

>jo...@panix.com (Fred Cherry) writes:

> [...]

>>Isn't it possible that Radow WAS posting in incorrect places and that you
>>were not aware of it? Isn't it true that the only time you do anything
>>about posts in incorrect places is when someone complains? Aren't you
>>aware that homosexuals are constantly trying to get their opponents
>>kicked off of the Internet? There was, for example, the time when Rod
>>Swift was trying to get Chuck Whealton censored, and Ken Weaverling,
>>Whealton's system administrator, refused to bow down to homosexual
>>pressure.

>Do you think maybe that this issue of "homosexual censorship" is
>for you, an obsession?

> - Don

Perhaps this issue for me IS an obsession. But that doesn't mean I am
wrong. If one looks at history, one sees that most changes were brought
about by people with obsessions.

jo...@panix.com, a.k.a. themad...@bix.com

From: ila...@panix.com (Liz Stokes)
Newsgroups: panix.chat
Date: 28 Feb 1995 19:43:43 -0500

What was that jo...@panix.com (Fred Cherry) said? oh yes...
>In <3isvic$8...@panix.com> ila...@panix.com (Liz Stokes) writes:
>

>>You're point being? Roy wasn't asked to leave. His postings may have been
>>offensive to many but he posted them in the correct places for that kind of
>>thing. He wasn't in any danger of being tossed off for cause. Or is it that
>>you think we aren't entitled to personal opinions about our users, or our
>>users opinions? Lord knows I have a few...
>
>>-Liz
>
>[The above material was directed to Gita Enders]
>
>To Liz Stokes,
>
>How do you know that Radow wasn't posting his messages in incorrect
>places? He is certainly doing that right now. See, for example, my 77
>line message in the panix.chat thread: "Reasonable doubt?"
>
>Isn't it possible that Radow WAS posting in incorrect places and that you
>were not aware of it? Isn't it true that the only time you do anything
>about posts in incorrect places is when someone complains? Aren't you
>aware that homosexuals are constantly trying to get their opponents
>kicked off of the Internet? There was, for example, the time when Rod
>Swift was trying to get Chuck Whealton censored, and Ken Weaverling,
>Whealton's system administrator, refused to bow down to homosexual
>pressure.

I'm not talking about Rod Swift, Chuck Whealton or anyone except
Roy. The only serious complaint we got about him was that he had posted an
explicit sexual story involving a rabbi to soc.culture.jewish or some such
place. It turned out that he had posted it to alt.sex.somethingorother and
someone else had reposted to soc.culture.jewish. As far as panix staff are
concerned he wasn't at fault.

Of course we don't police every single newsgroup and only take
action when there is a complaint. To expect otherwise is just silly.

-Liz
--
Liz Stokes | Hey! Where am I going?
Ilaine de Cameron |
ila...@panix.com |

From: cl...@panix.com (Clay Shirky)
Newsgroups: panix.chat
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 20:25:57 -0500

Fred Cherry wrote:

> Perhaps this issue for me IS an obsession.

Perhaps?

> But that doesn't mean I am wrong.

des never said that. You are wrong for other reasons.

> If one looks at history, one sees that most changes were brought
> about by people with obsessions.

One also sees that these changes were often for the worse, such as
increases in a societies willingness to scapegoat marginalized groups.

--
Clay Shirky

Well, there's the record for you. Roy Radow, the Chairman of the Steering
Committee of NAMBLA was welcome in PANIX. I, an enemy of NAMBLA, was kicked
off of PANIX.

Furthermore, Radow WAS posting in inappropriate newsgroups. I, who am an
enemy of censorship wasn't going to complain about that.

Something I would like to mention about Clay Shirky. In 1996 I sued in
federal court challenging the constitutionality of the Communications
Decency Act of 1996. My case was based on the fact that Rod Swift, the
notorious homonazi NAMBLA supporter from Australia was posting messages
such as: "Fred Cherry needs a big dick up his ass to clear out the shit
that's backlogged into his brain." Swift, posting from Australia, could get
away with postings like that. I, posting from the United States, would have
been charged with a crime for merely quoting him.

Shirky, testifying for the government in that case, accused me of
"polluting" the newsgroup alt.christnet. I responded by pointing out that
Swift had already "polluted" that newsgroup by posting a message to the
effect that Jesus Christ had a penis 900 feet long.

Anyway, there now exists a website dedicated to accusing me of advocating
kiddie porn. Every now and then some faggot will accuse me of this, quoting
the preliminary statement in my complaint. The fact is that I copied the
preliminary statement in my complaint word-for-word from the preliminary
statement from the complaint by the American Civil Liberties Union.

"Cobra Woman" is an employee of Alexis Rosen and one of his stooges. After
I had been kicked off of panix.com for attacking NAMBLA, and started
posting from Interport.net, she followed me around on Usenet and called me
all sorts of names.

jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
Duke of Vulgaria