male strippers

Ken Dykes

Jun 24, 1991, 5:47:54 AM6/24/91
In article <31...@hydra.gatech.EDU> cco...@prism.gatech.EDU (Stephen Allen Chappell) writes:
>In article <4201...@mac1.utyler> v...@mac1.utyler.edu writes:
>
>> I have just heard that the Supreme court has banned totally nude

>I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Montreal is not in the
>United States and thus not subject to our Supreme Court.

well, maybe not yet...

--
- Ken Dykes, Thinkage Ltd., Kitchener, Ontario, Canada [43.47N 80.52W]
kgd...@watmath.waterloo.edu [129.97.128.1] watmath!kgdykes

Stephen Allen Chappell

Jun 24, 1991, 5:09:29 PM6/24/91
In article <1991Jun24.0...@watmath.waterloo.edu> kgd...@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ken Dykes) writes:
>In article <31...@hydra.gatech.EDU> cco...@prism.gatech.EDU (Stephen Allen Chappell) writes:
>>In article <4201...@mac1.utyler> v...@mac1.utyler.edu writes:

>>I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Montreal is not in the
>>United States and thus not subject to our Supreme Court.

>well, maybe not yet...

Alright, who told Ken about the secret plan we have to take over Quebec?
I thought all 250 million of us were supposed to keep it a secret.

I wish I could remember the details, but I once remember listening to
a commentator on NPR talking about what we'd take and what we'd leave
if we were to take over Canada. I remember that his first choice was
the Toronto Blue Jays. Don't ask me.

[] Urso

--
[] Stephen Allen Chappell / "Urso" / Stiven' Alen' C^apel'
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA (home of the '96 Olympics!)

George Madison

Jun 25, 1991, 2:29:12 AM6/25/91
kgd...@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ken Dykes) writes:

> >I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Montreal is not in the
> >United States and thus not subject to our Supreme Court.
>
> well, maybe not yet...

Oh, come ON! If the Quebecois are P.O.'d at the Canadian
central government, they would NEVER consent to be under
control of *OURS*!!!

() Honesty in politics is much like oxygen.
() The higher up you go, the scarcer it becomes.

-----
[>George D. Madison, a/k/a Furr | 8-{)##] | NBCS:B8f+t+w-e+s+k+a!cv PIG 8/7<]
[>Please do NOT send mail to the techbook address! I read news there ONLY!<]
[fu...@pnet12.cts.com|PLink:BEARDLOVER|Ursine Nation!|ucsd!serene!pnet12!furr]

Greg Parkinson

Jun 25, 1991, 8:52:38 AM6/25/91
In article <31...@hydra.gatech.EDU>, cco...@prism.gatech.EDU (Stephen Allen Chappell) writes:

|> >well, maybe not yet...
|>
|> Alright, who told Ken about the secret plan we have to take over Quebec?
|> I thought all 250 million of us were supposed to keep it a secret.

C'mon, get real! *Everybody* knows that we won't take over Canada
until the people in power in Mexico get their final payment and we
have the workers to ship up to those factories we are going to
cover "the eastern part of Alaska" (teeheehee) with.

La la la, from sea to shining sea, but *now* it's the Beaufort to
the Caribbean........

--
Greg Parkinson (GregBear) Phone: 212-657-7814
Citibank Fax: 212-825-8607

Brian Jarvis

Jun 25, 1991, 10:12:47 AM6/25/91
In article <31...@hydra.gatech.EDU> cco...@prism.gatech.EDU (Stephen Allen Chappell) writes:
>In article <1991Jun24.0...@watmath.waterloo.edu> kgd...@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ken Dykes) writes:
>>In article <31...@hydra.gatech.EDU> cco...@prism.gatech.EDU (Stephen Allen Chappell) writes:
>>>In article <4201...@mac1.utyler> v...@mac1.utyler.edu writes:
>
>>>I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Montreal is not in the
>>>United States and thus not subject to our Supreme Court.
>
>>well, maybe not yet...
>
>Alright, who told Ken about the secret plan we have to take over Quebec?
>I thought all 250 million of us were supposed to keep it a secret.

Ahem. Didn't you know we annexed the U.S. as our third territory last
year? The bill went through 3 readings each in the Commons and the Senate;
didn't you speak at one of the public committees? Some crazy lout
actually wanted to grant the country "province" status, but we voted
it down pretty quickly.

You're a territory now. Behave yourselves.

B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{) B{)

[For the hopelessly humour-challenged, this is a *JOKE*!]

>[] Urso

Brian

--

Brian A. Jarvis, Rm. 4026, Sidney Smith Hall, Dept. of Psychology,
jar...@psych.toronto.edu University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Guy Premont

Jun 25, 1991, 1:54:14 PM6/25/91
In article <DV434...@PDaXcess.techbook.com> fu...@PDaXcess.techbook.com (George Madison) writes:
>kgd...@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ken Dykes) writes:
>
>> >I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Montreal is not in the
>> >United States and thus not subject to our Supreme Court.
>>
>> well, maybe not yet...
>
>Oh, come ON! If the Quebecois are P.O.'d at the Canadian
>central government, they would NEVER consent to be under
>control of *OURS*!!!

You are absolutely right...

Guy
.--.
/ |\
|\/\/\/| __/____| \
::| |::: Guy Premont:::: pre...@phy.ulaval.ca :/ . . |::+
::| (o)(o):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\____ |:::
::C _)::::::::: Vive le Que'bec libre!!! ::::::::::/__. |:::
:: | `-__|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::| |:::
489, rue des Franciscains, Quebec, G1S 2R2, Tel.: (418) 681-5323
Universite Laval, Dept. Physique, Quebec, G1K 7P4, Tel.:(418) 656-3007

Max Meredith Vasilatos

Jun 25, 1991, 5:13:59 PM6/25/91
In article <DV434...@PDaXcess.techbook.com> fu...@PDaXcess.techbook.com (George Madison) writes:

>Oh, come ON! If the Quebecois are P.O.'d at the Canadian
>central government, they would NEVER consent to be under
>control of *OURS*!!!

Since when do we ask for consent? 1/2 :-)

Max
m...@athena.mit.edu
"Someone who sees himself as a victim will almost never morally
evaluate himself or put limits on his actions. Why should he?
He is the victim." -Thomas Friedman