Dark Mojo at The Hole

1 view

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 18, 2007, 2:17:12 PM9/18/07
I just sent the following letter to various gay papers here in San
Francisco, as well as to gay and activist newsgroups:

Dear Editor,

(Please print the following letter in full, due to its great import. I
also request, if at all possible, that you present it as a guest
opinion, or in some other way, distinguish it as something more than
just a letter. Though I will still be delighted if it is published in
the letters section. Having read it, you will understand why I have
made this heartfelt request. Most importantly: if you do not include
my resolution that follows the complaint described herein, please
don't print it at all. Thanks for your excellent attention.)

It is clear to me that Hole in the Wall Saloon's probable demise is a
matter of karmic law, than of NIMBY politics and business rivalry.
During my two-plus years as a regular patron, I have witnessed (and
suffered) incredibly dark mojo that still continues to dog me, long
after my patronage. The malicious spillover from that establishment
has poisoned the entire SOMA gay bar community, to the detriment of
all...but most especially, the Eagle Tavern. This is neither a simple
matter of cliquism, nor alcohol dysfunction, nor hard drug abuse, nor
AIDS trauma. Though they certainly contribute to said problem, they
are simply adjuncts to the genuinely horrific evil that is brewing
there, like the cauldron of a gibbering witch in her last stages of
syphilitic madness. The vile behavior of those so guilty, reflects
that of an established cult or cabal, that make the adjuncts just
mentioned pale by comparison. Here is a list of the various grievances
I hold against Hole in the Wall, and the shady fraternity that reigns
over the SOMA gay community, like a malevolent plague:

1) On 10 April 2006, I was drugged and mugged by a patron of Hole in
the Wall. When I returned a few days later, still in shock, I talked
to various regulars and bartenders about the incident. None gave me
any compassion or support, nor did they admit that this culprit was a
regular. Only several months later, did I find out on my own that
indeed, he was/is an evening regular...and that most (if not all) of
the bartenders, and some of the other regulars, know exactly who this
person is (I described him to a tee). Since no one showed any care for
my suffering, I finally got the incident printed in a letter to the
Bay Times, to warn others (issue dated 13 September 2007). You can
read it here:

http://ezekielk.tblog.com/archive/2006/04/

That's my web log; scroll down to second article from the top,
entitled: "A Handsome Mug."

2) Prior to this mugging, I had formed the beginning of an excellent
friendship with one patron, Larkin. But immediately after I informed
him of the attack, he ceased talking and associating with me. And
after more than a year and a half, he remains cold and silent to me,
as if I don't even exist, or am not worth the speck of dirt on his
shoe. (In hopes of eventually resuming our friendship, I still wait
for him to finally hug me and say: "I'm so sorry this happened, but
I'm glad you pulled through.")

3) Some of Larkin's "friends" participated in humiliating me by petty
games of jealousy and wicked gossip...some, with the implicit
cooperation of Larkin himself. For example, one patron, "Jeff",
smooched and petted with Larkin whenever I showed up, often right in
front of me...when I knew very well they weren't the least bit
attracted to each other. They never did this before my mugging...and
kept it up for several months. I felt very ashamed for Larkin's sadly
immature and vindictive behavior in someone I so admire. If you'd like
to know just how much I admire him, read this article from my web log,
entitled "Larkin: A Hidden Treasure":

http://ezekielk.tblog.com/archive/2006/03/

And "Blessed Be My Wednesday":

http://ezekielk.tblog.com/archive/2007/09/

(To your credit, Larkin: until you were 86'd, you continued to watch
over me, protect me from threats and violence, even though in every
other way ignored me. Thank you immensely. You suffered a lot of anger
by petty queens, in so doing. That is but one among many reasons I'll
never give up on you, and always have faith in your goodness.)

Worse yet: bartenders Gary C. and Chris A. spread gossip to all the
other bartenders and additional patrons...leaving me isolated, to
suffer hostility and threats by various regulars. This gossip also
dissolved what other friendships I had formed there, prior to my
mugging.

4) Weekend bartender Chris A. did nothing when I was attacked by a
somewhat large dog, who was obviously disturbed by the loud music
booming throughout the saloon. Though I defended myself and suffered
no bite, Chris did not evict, or even admonish, the dog's
owner...instead, he kicked me out for warning others who entered, to
beware of the unruly dog. Seeing as weekday bartender Gary C. had
already 86'd Larkin a couple months before (as part of his plot to
destroy my friendship w/Larkin), I could only see my buddy during
weekends. Now, that was conveniently sabotaged by Chris. (Note: some
of the large dogs bartenders allow in--especially pit bulls, dobermans
and rottweilers--are clearly not appropriate due to their poor manners
and lack of a muzzle...thus endangering all patrons.)

5) I remained at Hole in the Wall on Gary's shift, in order to get to
the bottom of this intrigue...for I am a tenacious person who always
gets answers in the long run. Unfortunately, I was finally driven out
for good by a serious threat upon my person. The attacker threatened
to kill me (cut me up with a knife). He screamed this in front of
several people. Yet when I complained to Gary seconds later, did he
kick him out? No, he accused us both of stirring up trouble, and he'd
kick us both out. I told him no need to do that; I'll leave now and
never return. You can read the details on my web log, entitled "The
Unholy in the Wall":

http://ezekielk.tblog.com/archive/2007/01/

I confided in one person (Joe C.) who I thought was a friend, by e-
mailing him a copy of that letter. Instead, he accused me of the most
vile behavior. And distributed copies of my letter throughout the SOMA
bars in an attempt to put my life in further danger, and drive me out.
This, on top of his fighting cancer, undergoing painful and exhausting
chemotherapy! (I guess if that gives you a motive to stay alive, I
won't knock it. But Joe, you should be aware that I pray for you
regularly for a complete remission, regardless of your less than
sterling behavior.)

6) I finally left that bar, to hang out at the Eagle Tavern. Sadly,
some of the malicious regulars out of Hole in the Wall, also frequent
the Eagle...and thus, spread further gossip and hatred against me.
Their foul gossip continues to endanger my life at worst, and keep me
from forming solid friendships at best.

As stated above, I am a tenacious person, and thus remain a patron at
the Eagle, in order to finally get to the bottom of this pathetic SOMA
intrigue. But my patience has finally worn thin; thus this letter in
hopes it will reach the public eye. The incidents at Hole in the Wall
(described above) happened over the span from April 2006 to January
2007. Yet the gossip continues, while Larkin remains silent towards
me, and is now even friendly with those who initially hated and messed
with him (including Gary C.). Obviously, he and others have
manipulated Larkin into hating me. (I certainly hope you can see
through their vulgar antics, Larkin, and will not explode in violence
against me or anyone else.) Their gossip continues to make some
regulars at both the Hole in the Wall and the Eagle, to hate and fear
me...all out of jealousy (and certainly for no good reason, for I am
blameless).

As I implied earlier, this behavior among a certain SOMA clique
resembles that of a cult, rather than your standard home brew of petty
spitefulness and alcoholic dysfunction. And it seems to me--by what I
have observed over these past two-plus years--to have been going on
for quite some time, probably ten years or more. How it began, I can
only surmise.

But being a Buddhist at heart, I take the high road: "I have no
enemies, only teachers." My goal is not vengeance, but justice...and
those who play my enemy I hope to win over as friends. (Indeed, that
has begun!) I do have an excellent resolution in mind, to make this a
win-win situation for all involved, both friends and enemies. Read on:

1) Larkin, I cherish the friendship we had for a few months, and know
that you are worth all this trouble. I am NOT attracted to you
sexually, though I certainly hold great affection for the kindness and
fun you so graciously shared with me. Obviously, this made a LOT of
folks jealous, probably because they already hated you for being such
a good looker, and so talented. I prayed that you'd get your old job
back at the Tacqueria next door to "The Hole", and to have you return
to South of Market, where you were the star for over seven years. I am
the one behind welcoming you to the Eagle, when all other bars
wouldn't have you. (And at the Eagle, on only one certain bartender's
shift.) I have spoken only good about you to everyone who'd listen, in
order to squelch the gossip that drove you out. More than anything
else (including your own slip-ups, for which you must make amends), it
was jealousy of our excellent friendship that led to these
difficulties...and your own screwed up karma that drove you out. It
seems that you have been persuaded to blame me for various difficult
mishaps. But the truth is: we've BOTH been shafted, and the last thing
these A-holes care to see, is the resumption of our camaraderie. My
prayers for your return to SOMA have been answered in every way, and I
only need to look forward now, to my return into your heart.

2) Ron (Eagle bartender), you have been magnanimous in supporting my
struggles to right these grievous wrongs, including your kindness and
patience to Larkin, by making him feel welcome there. You have been a
harbor of friendship and courage for myself, and for Larkin. I also
want to thank the handful of other folks in SOMA (mostly Eagle
patrons, bartenders and a few from The Hole), for not listening to the
gossip, thereby maintaining friendly relations with me. Though you
have no idea of the horrific situations I've had to deal with till
now; and this has been a great frustration and cross for me to bear.
Ron, the agreement we made for your support, was I'd not write another
letter of complaint, but try to work things out on a personal,
community level...as long as the gossip did not continue from one
bartender at The Hole. Sadly, the gossip did continue, and still
does...yet I held back for many months, till I've reached the end of
my patience, which is now.

3) Gypsy (regular at both bars in question), you have turned out to be
an excellent friend, after a dark situation that occurred between us
many years ago. I never thought I'd see you again (and never wanted
to)! You are doing an excellent job of mending the damage done to me
and Larkin. However, I fear that you don't quite grasp the enormity of
evil wrought by Gary C. Yes, you assured me he would not harm me, that
"time heals all wounds"...but you do not seem to realize that his
gossip can result in physical harm to me. It is a FACT that Gary did
nothing when I was severely threatened by another regular...and that's
just one among many examples.

I'm sorry that you think he is such a great person (as do various
other SOMA regulars), for I know better: Gary C. is a vulgar and
wicked soul, whose gossip has also done harm to other good patrons.

4) To my remaining enemies: it is time to mend all damage done, and I
hold no grudges. But time has grown short. If you do not change your
ways, this will all backfire, and what you wished against me shall
come to avenge me instead. I am trying to nip this negative outcome in
the bud, as best I can. Larkin, your willful cooperation with such
evil will only come to entrap you, unless you answer to your
conscience NOW. Should this tragedy unfold, I will not find any joy,
but sorrow for what you've brought upon yourself. You are my hero:
don't fail me, or yourself...do what you KNOW is the right thing.
Speak out to my remaining enemies, help them change their lives to one
of great wonder, joy, honesty and fulfillment. You are a brilliant,
gifted man in so many ways!

5) When the mending begins--and I have absolute faith it will--I have
great plans for all. Imagine what all this negative energy can do for
gay rights here in The City, once it's channeled into a positive
route! As a first step, I have redirected all the jealous hatred
against Larkin, towards myself, that he may reestablish his presence
in SOMA, and create a more stable and joyful existence. Now, I take
this negative energy and rework it into a positive outcome...this
letter being but my latest step in that direction. I want Hole in the
Wall to reopen in its new location UNDER MY TERMS. Here they are:

Rename the saloon to "Larkin's Lagoon"...where Larkin will be the host
and professional bouncer. He'll be paid a living wage including
quality health and dental care. A plywood cutout of Larkin (artfully
painted, holding a cue stick in one hand, cigarette in the other, with
his trademark sardonic smile) shall be attached to the front door, or
beside it. Details on how the bar should be run will be left up to me,
during negotiations with the owners. This includes reducing alcohol
consumption by 80%, and increasing marijuana use drastically, by
including THC based concoctions. (Technically illegal, but we know
it's the right thing to do, in order to heal our community. At this
point in our history, to NOT move in this direction makes us complicit
with the persecution of our homophobic enemies. Can you say
"speakeasy?")

There will also be provided an extensive menu of healthful teas,
juices and coffees. This will bring in many more customers who'd love
to hang out with gay crowds, but have hesitated before, due to
rampant alcoholism and substance abuse. (I would LOVE to be the
world's first gay bar barista!)

I am not a vengeful man, and to prove this, I will make sure that all
former enemies will NOT be left out in the cold, but be included in
this new SOMA family, as good friends and indispensable patrons.

I take heart from Buddha's words in the Dhammapada: "A fool is happy
until his mischief backfires. And a good man may suffer until his
goodness blossoms."

Believing the truth in Buddha's claim that we have no enemies, only
teachers, I consider the possibility that all this outrageous intrigue
is nothing more than a hilarious setup by beloved angels, in order to
make me a hero. My only retort is: "Ha, ha. Very funny guys. Well
done. I am exhausted, but grateful that ultimately, no evil has been
done!"

In service to our gay community here in San Francisco, including my
homeless gay brothers and others disenfranchised, I remain:

Zeke Krahlin
Gay Activist & Homeless Advocate since 1973

Death

Sep 18, 2007, 3:11:05 PM9/18/07

<chief-t...@bluebottle.com>

> Dear Editor,
>
> (Please print the following letter in full, due to its great import.

LOL, what a self-centered fool.

Whining snipped

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 19, 2007, 4:17:01 PM9/19/07
On Sep 18, 12:11 pm, " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net> wrote:

> Whining snipped

No doubt you'd accuse a woman as "whining" if she was raped and spoke
out against it in public. Vulgar is as vulgar does.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 23, 2007, 2:06:51 PM9/23/07
It is clear to me that Hole in the Wall Saloon's prolonged relocation
difficulties is a matter of karmic justice, than of NIMBY politics and

business rivalry. During my two-plus years as a regular patron, I have
witnessed (and suffered) incredibly dark mojo that still continues.
Here's a quick list of my grievances against Hole in the Wall:

- I was drugged and mugged by a patron of Hole in the Wall. No
customer or bartender gave me any compassion or support, nor did they
admit knowing the culprit. (I have since learned that some regulars,
and most bartenders there, knew all along.)

- Before the mugging, I had formed an excellent friendship with one

patron, Larkin. But immediately after I informed him of the attack, he

ceased our association. And it continues to this very day (more than a
year-and-a-half later).

- Some of Larkin's "friends" (including bartenders Gary C. and Chris
A.) humiliated me, turning him against me. I had to endure this for
MONTHS (that is, until I finally left that bar).

- Weekend bartender Chris A. did nothing when I was attacked by a
somewhat large dog. Instead, he kicked me out, and let the dog and
owner stay.

- I was threatened with severe violence by another patron (red-headed
speed freak Chris), on Gary C.'s shift. Yet the bartender did nothing.

I finally left that bar to hang out at the Eagle Tavern...a place I
found much friendlier and safer, at least for a while. Sadly, the
gossip from Hole in the Wall followed me there. Obviously, some
bartenders and patrons have manipulated Larkin to hate me. (I can
barely IMAGINE the wicked gossip used against me, and why Larkin fell
for it.) I was recently threatened from one loser named "Gypsy" who is
friends with the above-mentioned Gary C., and hangs out at BOTH bars.
The bartender on duty, Ron, failed to 86 (or even reprimand) him for
threatening a patron. So my days at the Eagle may be numbered, too.

Being Buddhist at heart, I take the high road: "I have no enemies,
only teachers." My goal is not vengeance, but justice. Those who play
my enemy I hope to win as friends. Imagine what all this negative
energy can do for gay rights here in Gay Mecca, once it's channeled
into a positive route! I do have an excellent resolution in mind, to
make this a win-win situation for all involved:

Larkin, I cherish the friendship we had for a while. I prayed that

you'd get your old job back at the Tacqueria next door to "The Hole",
and to have you return to South of Market, where you were the star for
over seven years. I am the one behind welcoming you to the Eagle, when

all other bars wouldn't have you. Just ask Ron. Truth is: we've BOTH

been shafted, and the last thing these A-holes care to see, is the
resumption of our camaraderie. My prayers for your return to SOMA have
been answered in every way, and I only need to look forward now, to my
return into your heart.

It is time to mend all damage done. But time has grown short. If you

do not change your ways, this will all backfire, and what you wished

against me shall come to avenge me instead. Larkin, your willful
cooperation with such evil will only entrap you, unless you answer to
your conscience NOW. You are my hero: don't fail me, or yourself.

I want Hole in the Wall to relocate UNDER MY TERMS:

Rename the saloon to "Larkin's Lagoon"...where Larkin will be the host
and professional bouncer. He'll be paid a living wage including

quality health care. A plywood cutout of Larkin (artfully painted,

holding a cue stick in one hand, cigarette in the other, with his
trademark sardonic smile) shall be attached to the front door, or
beside it. Details on how the bar should be run will be left up to me,
during negotiations with the owners.

This includes reducing alcohol consumption by 80%, and increasing
marijuana use drastically, by including THC based concoctions.

(Currently illegal, but we know it's the right thing to do in order to

heal our community. At this point in our history, to NOT move in this
direction makes us complicit with the persecution of our homophobic
enemies. Can you say "speakeasy?")

In sum: I take heart from Buddha's words in the Dhammapada: "A fool is

happy until his mischief backfires. And a good man may suffer until
his goodness blossoms."

A more detailed account of my grievances and solutions can be viewed
at my Gay Bible web site:

www.gay-bible.org/truetales/6_dark-mojo.htm

Sincerely,

Zeke Krahlin
Gay Activist since 1973

robbie_c

Sep 24, 2007, 1:07:26 AM9/24/07
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:06:51 -0700, chief-t...@bluebottle.com
wrote:

[Snip long-winded sob story]

Oh Zeke, Zeke, Zeke.

I see that you're still a total wack job after all these years. No
wonder the bartenders won't come to your aid.

BTW, Buddha called. He wants nothing to do with you and wants you to

JTEM

Sep 24, 2007, 3:31:41 AM9/24/07
robbie_c <robbi...@nyc.excite.com> wrote:

> BTW, Buddha called. He wants nothing to do with
> you and wants you to go back to worshiping Satan.

....or Bush.

Wotsy

Sep 24, 2007, 4:12:52 AM9/24/07
On Sep 18, 2:17 pm, chief-thrac...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> I just sent the following letter to various gay papers here in San
> Francisco, as well as to gay and activist newsgroups:

<snip>

You seem to spend an awful lot of time hanging out in bars. Surely
there are other, safer, places to socialize in the Bay Area.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 6:34:40 AM9/29/07
On Sep 24, 1:12 am, Wotsy <WordsOnTheScr...@webtv.net> wrote:

> You seem to spend an awful lot of time hanging out in bars. Surely
> there are other, safer, places to socialize in the Bay Area.

I go through my "bar cycles" every 5-6 years. As an activist, I need
to network within our community. And as much as I don't like it, the
best network (for better or for worse) remain the gay bars.

Unfortunately, gay coffeehouses never took off. And with the advent of
the laptop, they are no longer places to meet new people and network.
The advantage of a gay bar, is they do NOT have wifi...that, and the
social lubrication of alcohol make them places for face-to-face
communication and networking.

If indeed the word "dangerous" pops in your mind, when you think of
gay bars, then I'm certainly hanging out in the right place...as I'm
here to help make THE major spots where gays congregate in public,
safer and friendlier.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 6:37:42 AM9/29/07
On Sep 23, 10:07 pm, robbie_c <robbi...@nyc.excite.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:06:51 -0700, chief-thrac...@bluebottle.com

> wrote:
>
> [Snip long-winded sob story]
>
> Oh Zeke, Zeke, Zeke.
>
> I see that you're still a total wack job after all these years. No
> wonder the bartenders won't come to your aid.

I'm used to being insulted. One thing the gay community here in SF
does NOT suffer from, is a shortage of malicious pricks.

I accept that as the price one must pay to be original, creative and
free minded...and dedicated. Bartenders don't come to my aid, simply
because they are caught up in the gossip, slander, and back-stabbing
so common among gays in bars. To their shame and detriment.

Self-centering Pig

Sep 29, 2007, 12:19:44 PM9/29/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com, in article <1191062262....@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, dixit:
>.... Bartenders don't come to my aid, simply because ...

...it's not their job.

--
Piglet

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 3:32:28 PM9/29/07
On Sep 29, 9:19 am, pig...@panix.com (Self-centering Pig) wrote:

> >.... Bartenders don't come to my aid, simply because ...
>
> ...it's not their job.

Wow, that's a scummy retort, though considering the source, I'm not
surprised.

Of course it's their job. Besides serving drinks, they are supposed to
keep the bar safe from violence and nasty threats. When a patron is
threatened (as I have been, more than once) they are SUPPOSED to 86
the offender. They do that for their "friends" (read "clique"), but
not those outside their circles.

Besides gross elitism, this implies they may have an ulterior motive
for such unprofessional (and illegal) behavior...most likely drug
dealing. Nothing else would explain such irresponsibility and
manipulation so well.

Cornelia Wyngaarden

Sep 30, 2007, 12:53:13 PM9/30/07
On 29/9/07 12:32 pm, in article
1191094348....@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com,
"chief-t...@bluebottle.com" <chief-t...@bluebottle.com> wrote:

> On Sep 29, 9:19 am, pig...@panix.com (Self-centering Pig) wrote:
>
>>> .... Bartenders don't come to my aid, simply because ...
>>
>> ...it's not their job.
>
> Wow, that's a scummy retort, though considering the source, I'm not
> surprised.
>
> Of course it's their job. Besides serving drinks, they are supposed to
> keep the bar safe from violence and nasty threats. When a patron is
> threatened (as I have been, more than once) they are SUPPOSED to 86
> the offender.

Perhaps, just perhaps, with a drink or two, you become such an asshole that
they might think you had it coming.

The basic information for you is, when these events keep repeating, there
just might be something so self-loathing about you that you instigate them.

Your behaviour on this newsgroup would be a good indication.

corry

ailuropoda melanoleuca torontonensis

Sep 30, 2007, 1:55:22 PM9/30/07
> > [zeke whinge]

> > Of course it's their job. Besides serving drinks, they are supposed to
> > keep the bar safe from violence and nasty threats. When a patron is
> > threatened (as I have been, more than once) they are SUPPOSED to 86
> > the offender.
> [corry]

> Perhaps, just perhaps, with a drink or two, you become such an asshole that
> they might think you had it coming.

become?

ailuropoda melanoleuca torontonensis
who agree with other assessments from corry and piglet

Michael Thomas

Oct 2, 2007, 11:02:59 AM10/2/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com writes:
> If indeed the word "dangerous" pops in your mind, when you think of
> gay bars, then I'm certainly hanging out in the right place...as I'm
> here to help make THE major spots where gays congregate in public,
> safer and friendlier.

I'm ever so happy that the Hole in the Wall
hates you. Makes me want to go there again.
--
Michael Thomas (mi...@mtcc.com http://www.mtcc.com/~mike/)
E Unum Pluribus: California out of the US.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 16, 2007, 4:54:07 PM10/16/07
On Sep 30, 9:53 am, Cornelia Wyngaarden <corr...@telus.net> wrote:

> Perhaps, just perhaps, with a drink or two, you become such an asshole that
> they might think you had it coming.

Not at all the case. It is a matter of typical bar gossip: get some
hateful queen to notice you--if only inadvertantly, because you
happen to be a colorful character, not some bump on a log--and she'll
slander you behind your back, to every patron and any patron who'll
listen. A common derogation is to gossip that such-and-such a person
(the object of queenie's hatred) is an obnoxious drunk.

A perfect example of that, is PRECISELY what you just stated: "with a
drink or two".

But worse yet: you suggest I "had it coming". Short of a person being
violent himself, NO ONE has coming being bashed or drugged...even if
he WERE obnoxiuos, or simply a decent person who's being targeted.

You yourself are obvioulsy VIOLENT in thought, if not in action. You
need serious therapy. Regardless: I hope I never have the GROSS
displeasure of meeting you face to face.

I see: if I hang out in a bar that seems pretty okay at first...then
reveals itself a little later on to be run by thugs, scumbags and
backstabbers...it's ALL MY FAULT, a consequence of self-loathing?

That is NOT a logical analysis on your part: you are blinded by
hatred, for whatever reason, and choose to target a good guy like me,
due to some unresolved fecal matter lodged somewhere in your corpus
callosum.

PS: I am not the first person on the planet to be demonized, simply
for speaking the truth. That's USUALLY the case for ANYONE with a
conscience. We (the DECENT ones among our community) have to be
WILLING to take some ugly hits...else we'll fall from the high road
and into the same cesspool these foul fungi dwell.

--
Zeke Krahlin
www.gay-bible.org

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 16, 2007, 5:01:39 PM10/16/07
On Oct 2, 8:02 am, Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:

> I'm ever so happy that the Hole in the Wall
> hates you. Makes me want to go there again.

You are ever so the dilettante, Michael! By all means, PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE return to Hole in the Wall, now that so many MORE corrupt
patrons frequent that oversized chamber pot. You'll fit right in! You
can even join the redneck fags who expectorate wads of dark yellow
phlegm at their feet! (Personally, I'd never set foot in there again,
without a hazmat suit.)

Besides: I LIKE the idea of one VERY notorious place in the city to
exist, where the very WORST of the worst scum hang out. That way, it
will be SO MUCH EASIER to spring a trap for 'em all, in one fell
swoop.

Michael Thomas

Oct 16, 2007, 5:16:58 PM10/16/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com writes:
> On Sep 30, 9:53 am, Cornelia Wyngaarden <corr...@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps, just perhaps, with a drink or two, you become such an asshole that
>> they might think you had it coming.
>
> Not at all the case. It is a matter of typical bar gossip: get some
> hateful queen to notice you--if only inadvertantly, because you
> happen to be a colorful character, not some bump on a log--and she'll
> slander [rest of loonie-toon rant elided]

I love it: a sexist Proud Queer Warrior. What
will they think of next?

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 16, 2007, 6:15:15 PM10/16/07
On Oct 16, 2:16 pm, Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:

> I love it: a sexist Proud Queer Warrior.

If you consider "camp" sexist, that is. You use it all the time!

> E Unum Pluribus: California out of the US.

"Let's secede from those who breed:
Make it a sin to NOT waste seed!"
- Zeke Krahlin

Michael Thomas

Oct 16, 2007, 8:22:16 PM10/16/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com writes:
> On Oct 16, 2:16 pm, Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:
>
>> I love it: a sexist Proud Queer Warrior.
>
> If you consider "camp" sexist, that is. You use it all the time!

If there is anything that you are not, it's camp.
Would that you had that much charm.

Mike McKinley

Oct 17, 2007, 8:56:45 AM10/17/07
"Michael Thomas" <mi...@mtcc.com> wrote in message

> If there is anything that you are not, it's camp.
> Would that you had that much charm.

Some are born camp, others achieve camp and some have camp thrust upon
them.

Ann Burlingham

Oct 22, 2007, 3:14:52 PM10/22/07
"Mike McKinley" <mp...@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

> Some are born camp, others achieve camp and some have camp thrust upon
> them.

I wanna see some thrusting camp. I'm thursting for it.

Mike McKinley

Oct 22, 2007, 3:40:58 PM10/22/07
"Ann Burlingham" <an...@panix.com> wrote in message

You always make my sap start to run...

JTEM

Oct 22, 2007, 4:27:05 PM10/22/07
"Mike McKinley" <mp...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> You always make my sap start to run...

Oh, like that line isn't begging for a retort...