Why hets and their bi hirelings rule the world

kin...@multi-medias.ca

Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97

It is a mistake to believe,as too many gays do,that hets are
supermen,or that all of them could become heroes.They are only
humans like us.They would not have fared better than we did if
they had by history`s fate been exposed to the conditions we
gays are facing now.

Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
beings.

It could not be because of the alleged heterosexual human natu-
re,which is nothing else than a philosophical concept.No hete-
rosexual gene exists that could save hets from being a minority
if they were to go through what we experienced under their ru-
le.

Not god either,since obviously god does not exists.

Hets and their bisexual hirelings do not rule the world because
heterosexuality and family setting are the only ways to perpe-
tuate the human specie.These are the only ways hets will allow
on any large scale,but not the only ones existing unfortunately
for them.Ever heard about artificial insemination ?

What hets and their bisexual hirelings mean in the end is that
mankind belongs to them,and that they will share it with no one
else.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97

On Mon, 09 Jun 1997 23:01:36 -0600, kin...@multi-medias.ca said:

>It is a mistake to believe,as too many gays do,that hets are
>supermen,or that all of them could become heroes.

I am amazed, kingsix, at how many gays still kiss up to our
heterosexist majority. I had hoped that by now (the 90s), we would be
far more advanced and aggressive in regards to Hellene Civil Rights.
Unfortunately, the queer community was not immunte to the swing to the
political right that we now suffer under. The problem with Americkan
Gays is that they are Amerikan.

>Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
>pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
>the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
>beings.

The heterosexual agenda.

>It could not be because of the alleged heterosexual human natu-
>re,which is nothing else than a philosophical concept.No hete-
>rosexual gene exists that could save hets from being a minority
>if they were to go through what we experienced under their ru-
>le.

Very well put. I think this may open a few more previously-closed gay
minds.

>Not god either,since obviously god does not exists.

Well, I disagree on this point...as I have no problem worshipping God,
in a terrible world whose own horrors are proof in some people's minds
that s/he does not exist. However, it is my religious philosophy to
respect *all* beliefs, including atheism. I therefore respect your
opinion on this, and care not to expound on this any further.

>Hets and their bisexual hirelings do not rule the world because
>heterosexuality and family setting are the only ways to perpe-
>tuate the human specie.These are the only ways hets will allow
>on any large scale,but not the only ones existing unfortunately
>for them.Ever heard about artificial insemination ?

There will be no shortage of new gay people seeking refuge in a
lesbian/gay nation (which I will call "Athenia" for the rest of this
message). As long as homophobia exists anywhere in the world, the
persecuted ones will flock to Athenia.

I don't see maintaing the population as problematic in any way.
Besides the constant replenishment by refugees, there will always
(hopefully) be people born as Lesbian or Thracian...who will also
prefer to live in Athenia.

It is very important that Hellene Folk fight for their rights more
than ever in this new era...for soon genetic engineering will become
part of the breeding process. And whatever ideology comes to dominate
the world, will also be the ideology implanted into everyone's DNA.
If homosexuality continues to be considered a crime against law,
nature, and God...then it will most likely be spliced out of the human
gene pool forevermore.

>What hets and their bisexual hirelings mean in the end is that
>mankind belongs to them,and that they will share it with no one
>else.

The heterosexual agenda is like a virulent plague, and must be stamped
out finally, and for good. It has proven itself to be not only a
psychotic manifestation of human existance, but totally irreconcilable
with the needs for a global community now in its early stages of
birth. Heterosexism hurts homosexuals, women, children, and trees.

In the spirit of your courageous words, Kingsix, I now present to you
(and the world at large), a new declaration of indepence:

Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
writing free of charge (including translation into any
language)...under condition that it remain intact and
complete, including title and credit to the original author:
Ezekiel J. Krahlin.

ezek...@hotmail.com

NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

copyright 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

I hereby declare war against the United States
Government, and to all its people who support the federal
sanction against same-sex marriage... which may be a majority.
The moment government permits any state to officially and
intentionally deny a gay citizen's right to the pursuit of
happiness--as indeed marriage is a blissful goal--the door is
open to establishing all homophile women and men as second
class citizens in perpetuity.

I perceive this unconstitutional, ungodly sanction as the
first step towards eradicating all known homosexuals in our
sorry nation. The bombing of the Lesbian lounge in Atlanta is
just the beginning...unless the federal government and
mainstream Christian churches--including African-American
congregations--immediately step in and aggressively fight back
against the jihad these homophobes have declared. (I'm not
holding my breath.) Their continued silence and foot-dragging
on the noble issue of same-sex-lover rights, puts blood on
their hands as surely as if they were right-wing fanatics
themselves!

I urge all lesbians, gays, bisexuals, gender changers,
their supporters, and other so-called queer types to bear arms
and take to the streets...and push back the beast of
homophobia that now rears its ugly head in the eyes of the
majority, who prowl this gutted country like ghouls from The
Night Of The Living Dead. For all intent purposes, President
Clinton has nodded his head in approval of a nationwide witch
hunt to kill us anywhere and everywhere we are seen or known
to abide...or at best to deny us jobs, shelter, friendship,
and equal treatment. Our President's wavering on the "gays in
the military" issue, along with the signing of DOMA...places
him in direct responsibility for exacerbating the hostility
against a basically harmless, and decent, group of citizens:
gay women and men.

Likewise for our so-called "liberal" straight
friends...who are too cowardly to display a pink triangle on
their own clothing, or a T-shirt or bumper sticker
proclaiming: "Another Hetero for Lesbian & Gay Rights". Yet
they proudly wear slogans and icons promoting the rights of
African-Americans, women, children, trees, animals, and so on.
The Danes in World War II sported stars of David to conceal
Jewish folk from Nazis...but I hear of none who displayed the
pink triangle.

If you are heterosexual, and perceive yourself as a true
"progressive", then you would have no qualms in taking up this
noble banner of Homophile Liberation in the ways I have
suggested...else you, too, have blood on your hands. But if
heteros at large still refuse to see this as their fight,
too...we homosexuals can flood the straight bars, clubs, and
other hetero hangouts. Our presence, with pink triangles
emblazoned on our shirts and jackets, will turn these straight
clubs into targets of the Army of God and their ilk. Then, of
course, we'll have a lot more allies in the resistance--albeit
unwilling.

Be it known that I am proudly homosexual, that I am a
Christian who respects all other beliefs as equal, that I
presently go by the name Ezekiel Krahlin (formerly Gene
Catalano). Be it also known that I propose the new label
"Thracian" over "gay male," to symbolize the new-found
empowerment of the homophile community in this century's
closing decade. The word "gay" perpetuates a stereotype of
ourselves as flighty, emotional, and frivolous...not to be
taken seriously, as a citizen, as a human being, or as
anything else! (Surely, women have a similar complaint
against male chauvanists.)

"Lesbian" is a beautiful term for the homosexual female;
as its name comes from a Greek Island with a rich, classical
history. The region of Thrace also has a great history, and
likewise plays an honored role in Hellenic culture...hence I
coin the term "Thracian" for those who are commonly thought of
as "gay male". Ancient Greeks first called their northern
neighbors "Thracians," and later, "Macedonians"...the people
from whom arose Alexander The Great. "Hellenic" can be the
general term for both homophile women and men, who are sick of
the belittling and ineffectual descriptor, "gay". This caps a
nice balance on the other two Greek words, to form an elegant
triad: Hellenic, Lesbian, Thracian. It also does away with
the chauvanistic stance of using "Gay" to represent both male
and female members, as well as males only. (Credit for the
idea of "Hellenic" to replace "Gay" goes to Fireweaver, an
internet friend.)

Heterosexism, chauvinism, misogyny, mysandry, homophobia,
pedophilia, racism, and bestiality are all blasphemies in
God's eyes, and in mine, and in the eyes of all good people.
And if you are good, you shall not perish. But woe to all
others, for Christ has come to destroy them for once and for
eternity. He will set up centers of protection as fast as
possible, in order to provide some security for His faithful.
Under Jesus Christ's inspiration, I declare Northern
California a safe haven, and demand protection by the United
Nations Global Peacekeepers. I also call for the secession of
this region, and its establishment as a government solely for
and by Hellenes...where all beliefs are to be equally
respected. Let this new nation be named "Athenia," to honor
woman's suffrage as well as symbolize wisdom and valor. As a
body politik, we are as the victorious David against Goliath:
the giant of homophobia shall be toppled and slain in our
time.

Let it also be known that not every gay person is a
friend. Like any group of human beings, they have their ranks
of evil forces. True hearts are few and far between...love
and be constant to such friends--if indeed you have even
one--for you are well blessed. For wherever there are two
kindred hearts, there Your Angel will be also, in spirit. Do
not judge any person by any category (such as gay or hetero,
Jew or Christian, ugly or handsome, poor or rich, white or
black, etc.) But do judge her by what comes from the heart, as
expressed in words and deeds.

Civilization (for what it's worth) is about to go
berserk; the capitalist world as we know it is doomed. I
trust that those whom I can reach through this letter, already
are taking action. If you are wicked, it is not yet too late
to change. I stand by you in prayer, and hope you will join
the valorous. For until the last enemy is fallen, it is my
duty to fight for every lost soul until the final moment.
Yes, I pray most ardently for the lost, not for the risen.

In closing, I humbly attempt to give solace to my
Hellenic sisters and brothers, with this quote from Psalm 35
(1-8):

Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me;
Fight against those who fight against me.
Take hold of shield and buckler,
And stand up for my help.

Also draw out the spear,
And stop those who pursue me.
Say to my soul,
"I am your salvation."

Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor
Who seek after my life;
Let those be turned back and brought to confusion
Who plot my hurt.
Let them be like chaff before the wind,
And let the angel of the Lord pursue them.

For without cause they have hidden their net for me in
a pit,
Which they have dug without cause for my life.
Let destruction come upon him unexpectedly,
And let his net that he has hidden catch himself;
Into that very destruction let him fall.

-----finis

---
My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!
http://www.wired2.net/ezekielk/
mailto:ezek...@hotmail.com

Ann Burlingham

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

>Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
>pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
>the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
>beings.

Hirelings? I could be getting paid for this? How do I get this gig? Wait
a minute - it looks like *child-rearing* is the gig in question. Does that
mean Peg's getting paid, but Gwengolyn's not?

-Ann "will warp small children's minds for food" Burlingham, miffed she
didn't know of this sooner
--
And the woman of the Valley is not altogether ignorant of that way
of being minded, of the possibility of asking, and answering, those

Christian Molick

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:
> It is a mistake to believe...that hets are supermen...

Who believes this? It is a mistake to use sloppy thinking.

> Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
> pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
> the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
> beings.

More weak thinking. If they are a majority, then why isn't that
enough? Given that gays are generally reared by straights, what
has that got to do with anything other than your own self-loathing?

> No heterosexual gene exists that could save hets from being a

> minority if they were to go through what we experienced under

> their rule.

There is no evidence to support this claim

> Not god either,since obviously god does not exists.

Spiritual issues are neither trivial nor obvious.

> What hets and their bisexual hirelings mean in the end is that
> mankind belongs to them,and that they will share it with no one
> else.

Some of my best friends are straights, and some of my worst
enemies are gays like you. The ease with which you embrace
hatred and simplistic thinking reminds me of Pat Robertson.

ChristianM

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

On 10 Jun 1997, Ann Burlingham wrote:

> >Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
> >pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
> >the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
> >beings.

> Hirelings? I could be getting paid for this? How do I get this gig?

No one could afford you, my dear.

Wait
> a minute - it looks like *child-rearing* is the gig in question. Does that
> mean Peg's getting paid, but Gwengolyn's not?

Peg, are you getting paid? I know I'm not -- or else the checks are
*really* late.

> -Ann "will warp small children's minds for food" Burlingham, miffed she
> didn't know of this sooner

Come on down, small children's minds need a great deal of warping.

Gwendolyn
whose loinfruit is going to have his hair
tinted green and cut into a long Mohawk --
the breeder dad is pissed

Michael Thomas

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

GodHates...@HetDie.com (Ezekiel Krahlin) writes:
> On Mon, 09 Jun 1997 23:01:36 -0600, kin...@multi-medias.ca said:

Now who didn't see this coming?

> Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
> writing free of charge (including translation into any
> language)...under condition that it remain intact and
> complete, including title and credit to the original author:
> Ezekiel J. Krahlin.
>
> ezek...@hotmail.com
>

> NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
>
> copyright 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
> (Jehovah's Queer Witness)
>
> I hereby declare war against the United States

> Government [... reams more screed elided]

Hey Krahkpot! I just violated your terms and
conditions. Better get that lawyer looking up
case law on "fair use".
--
Michael Thomas (mi...@mtcc.com http://www.mtcc.com/~mike/)
"I dunno, that's an awful lot of money."

kin...@multi-medias.ca

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

On june 10,1997,Christian Molick wrote:
>..some of my worst ennemies are gays like you..

Which does not come at all as any surprise to me.

Gays are the only decent ones to find hardly anything joyous
to het breeding,colonisation,occupation and oppression.

Tim Wilson

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

In article
<Pine.GSO.3.95.97061...@curly.cc.emory.edu> Gwendolyn
Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> writes:

>Gwendolyn
>whose loinfruit is going to have his hair
>tinted green and cut into a long Mohawk --
>the breeder dad is pissed

Oh, man. It was only like, what, fifteen, twenty-five years ago that
we were commenting on how blah-*zey* mohawk haircuts are. I mean, if
the breeder dad is pissed, I guess it still works, but does the
loinfruit understand just how long mohawks have been considered
rebellious?

Or is it just the green that does the trick?
--
Tim Wilson http://www.ee.memphis.edu/~tim/ mailto:t-wi...@memphis.edu

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

On 10 Jun 1997, Michael Thomas wrote:

> What I want to know is this:
>
> Does loinfruit know that he is referred to as
> such?

I don't believe so; "spawn" is the term that he's familiar with.

Gwendolyn
"I laughed; I cried. It was the best value for my dismemberment dollar."
-- Leith Chu, soc.motss

Mary Ballard

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

Ann Burlingham (An...@cris.com) wrote:

: Hirelings? I could be getting paid for this? How do I get this gig? Wait

: a minute - it looks like *child-rearing* is the gig in question. Does that
: mean Peg's getting paid, but Gwengolyn's not?

Oh, he forgot to mention that he was only talking about het men
and their bi-boy-toys.

: -Ann "will warp small children's minds for food" Burlingham, miffed she

: didn't know of this sooner

Mary "will warp small children's minds for fun" Ballard, miffed for
the hell of it.

--
Copyright 1997 Mary Ballard // I do not speak for Appalachian State U.
Send me crap-mail I'll send it back // ball...@xx.acs.appstate.edu

XAOS

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

Mary Ballard wrote:
> Mary "will warp small children's minds for fun" Ballard, miffed for
> the hell of it.

Uh, would that, like, make you a miff-diver, or something?
Huh huh...huh huh huh huh...huh huh huh...

- Steve, who's been writing documentation all day *ptui*

Mary Ballard

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:

: What hets and their bisexual hirelings mean in the end is that

: mankind belongs to them,and that they will share it with no one
: else.

*snicker*

This is almost as good as the patriarchy conspiracy theory.

Mary

FJ!!

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>whose loinfruit is going to have his hair
>tinted green and cut into a long Mohawk --
>the breeder dad is pissed

I am so glad to read that you are avoiding all appearances of putting your
child in the middle of ex-fuck wars.
FJ!!

"Honey, why do you come to the table wearing clothes?" - Dean on clumsiness

Christian Molick

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:
> On june 10,1997,Christian Molick wrote:
> >..some of my worst ennemies are gays like you..
>
> Which does not come at all as any surprise to me.
>
> Gays are the only decent ones to find hardly anything joyous
> to het breeding,colonisation,occupation and oppression.

I enjoy occasional babysitting for my good straight
friends with kids because they need and deserve the
help and their kids are great folks to hang out with.

ChristianM

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

On 10 Jun 1997, Tim Wilson wrote:

> Oh, man. It was only like, what, fifteen, twenty-five years ago that
> we were commenting on how blah-*zey* mohawk haircuts are. I mean, if
> the breeder dad is pissed, I guess it still works,

It still works which I think is amazing since breeder dad thinks he a way
hip type.

but does the
> loinfruit understand just how long mohawks have been considered
> rebellious? Or is it just the green that does the trick?

Oh, the loinfruit has yet to be concerned with rebellion -- well, at least
towards me, I guess something else is going on with dad. He thinks
Mohawks and green hair are "neat," as well as tie-dye, peace signs,
skulls, mummies, yin-yangs, dragons, etcetera. I think that he's just
being a kid with a kid's somewhat questionable taste but I rather enjoy
indulging it.

John Dorrance

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

GodHates...@HetDie.com (Ezekiel Krahlin) wrote:

|--------------------------------------------------------------
|Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
|writing free of charge (including translation into any
|language)...under condition that it remain intact and
|complete, including title and credit to the original author:
|Ezekiel J. Krahlin.

What a load of retarded crap. You're concerned with the salvation of
the Queer Nation, as long as your are fully credited as the savior.
David Koresh, anyone?

John (and, like, I'm sure Ezekiel Krahlin's, like, a real name)

kin...@multi-medias.ca

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

In article <339EDC...@bibble.org>,

Oh ! But you know,bi weathercocks as well as a certain number
of gay weaklings and turncoats can have any het future they
want and deserve.

That they will be thereafter rejected by everyone regardless
of sexual orientation and it is my hope forgotten by the gay
generations to come shall not be so sad.

> ChristianM

Mark Arthur Zumbach

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:

> Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
> pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
> the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
> beings.

"bisesual hireling?" where does one find that kind of work? what's the
job description? how do I get involved?

-- mark, unemployed and looking for work, zumbach
Mark Arthur Zumbach 919/828-2609 919/467-9807
e-mail: mazu...@unity.ncsu.edu
snail mail: PO Box 12271, Raleigh, NC 27605
webpage: http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/users/m/mazumbac/web/

kin...@multi-medias.ca

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

In article <33A00E...@unity.ncsu.edu>,

Mark Arthur Zumbach <mazu...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

> kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:
>
> > Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
> > pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
> > the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
> > beings.
>
> "bisesual hireling?" where does one find that kind of work? what's the
> job description? how do I get involved?
>
> -- mark, unemployed and looking for work, zumbach

If you are not aware of the real,only and final purpose of he-
terosexuality,which is of course to produce more generations
of hets including biphobes,then you will likely end up with the
job of a bi hireling of the hets.

Not questioning the recreational purpose of heterosexuality and
being shortsighted will undoubtedly constitute a plus.

Expecting any paycheck in return would of course be an act of
utmost naiveté.The whole het scheme is a fraud as far as bis
are concerned.They are mere instruments of het continuity and
supremacy,and they shall be abandonned by the hets they serve
and it is my hope by those they reared also.

Mark Arthur Zumbach

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:
> If you are not aware of the real,only and final purpose of he-
> terosexuality,which is of course to produce more generations
> of hets including biphobes,then you will likely end up with the
> job of a bi hireling of the hets.

Look you silly fag. There are lots of nasty hets out there, but there
are plenty of nasty queers as well.

As one flaming queen to another - - - we should be pretty happy with
heterosexuality in general, after all, their sexual unions are where
baby queers come from.

doncha know?

-- Z

kin...@multi-medias.ca

Jun 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/13/97

In article <33A0B8...@unity.ncsu.edu>,

Mark Arthur Zumbach <mazu...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

> kin...@multi-medias.ca wrote:
> > If you are not aware of the real,only and final purpose of he-
> > terosexuality,which is of course to produce more generations
> > of hets including biphobes,then you will likely end up with the
> > job of a bi hireling of the hets.
>
> Look you silly fag. There are lots of nasty hets out there, but there
> are plenty of nasty queers as well.
>
> As one flaming queen to another - - - we should be pretty happy with
> heterosexuality in general, after all, their sexual unions are where
> baby queers come from.

Het blackmail.

Homosexuality is not something we ow the hets,or that the hets
had intended us to learn about or discover on our own.Had the
hets been aware in advance that we would become gays,none of us
would be here writing articles on soc.motss.

Gayness is an accomplished fact beyong the intents and control
of the hets.On that basis,we should consider the possibilities
offered by new reproductive technologies and cancell unilatera-
ly our "debt" to the hets.

> doncha know?
>
> -- Z

Mary Ballard

Jun 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/13/97

XAOS (xa...@mindspring.com) wrote:

: Mary Ballard wrote:
: > Mary "will warp small children's minds for fun" Ballard, miffed for
: > the hell of it.

: Uh, would that, like, make you a miff-diver, or something?
: Huh huh...huh huh huh huh...huh huh huh...

*THWACK*

SHUT UP BEAVIS!

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jun 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/14/97

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 23:04:44 -0400, Mark Arthur Zumbach
<mazu...@unity.ncsu.edu> said:

>Look you silly fag. There are lots of nasty hets out there, but there
>are plenty of nasty queers as well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As you so amply prove by your own statements. It would seem that
soc.motss is overrun with queer turncoats...ready to babysit for their
hetero masters at the drop of a lollipop, even when gays are being
slaughtered in the streets.

>As one flaming queen to another - - - we should be pretty happy with
>heterosexuality in general,

*happy* with heterosexuality? You are no more than an eager voice for
the heterosexist elite. There is *nothing* about you that should be
trusted when it comes to the dignity and civil rights of gay folk.

>after all, their sexual unions are where baby queers come from.

who never asked to be subjected to the torments of an insanely
heterosexist and homophobic world.

No wonder why les/gay rights hasn't gone a lot further by
now...sellouts and brown noses like yourself plug up progress like a
fecal impaction.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jun 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/14/97

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 10:14:25 -0700, Christian Molick
<mol...@bibble.org> said:

>I enjoy occasional babysitting for my good straight
>friends with kids because they need and deserve the
>help and their kids are great folks to hang out with.

Oh goody, goody! Do they reward you with a lollipop?

Fred Cherry

Jun 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/15/97

In Message-ID: <339c5bd9...@news.wired2.net>
Newsgroups: soc.motss
Subject: Re: Why hets and their bi hirelings rule the world
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 19:58:23 GMT
GodHates...@HetDie.com (Ezekiel Krahlin) wrote:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have a question.

Is Ezekiel Krahlin a Christian?

As part of his message, quoted above, he claims to be a Christian. But
since I am NOT a Christian, I don't know.

Therefore in order to find out, I have crossposted this message
extensively, so as to give various Christian and non-Christian groups the
opportunity to reply.

jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

Mark Arthur Zumbach

Jun 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/15/97

Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
- - - some stuff - - -

ezekial - your hate is really pretty sad. . . work on it dear, or
you'll never be happy. . .

kisses - Z

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/16/97

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, FJ!! wrote:

> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
> >whose loinfruit is going to have his hair
> >tinted green and cut into a long Mohawk --
> >the breeder dad is pissed

> I am so glad to read that you are avoiding all appearances of putting your
> child in the middle of ex-fuck wars.

Well, FJ, sorry you don't approve of my childrearing practices. As it
happens, BD has been refusing to let the loinfruit dye his hair green for
two years. This summer, the loinfruit has finally gotten his way. My
only involvement is to provide the hair dressing adventures; I don't
participate in the arguments. I do think that it's amusing that he's
annoyed. He's very dreary with his great-genius-artist-posturing combined
with his stereotyped-masculinity-is-good crap. Too bad he can't convince
his kid that he's right. And yes, BD can be a real asshole -- his
response to Matthias' request to have his ears pierced was to ask me,
"Don't you think it will make him a target for pedophiles?"

I think that I was very restrained and considerate when I courteously put
off the Great Hair Adventure until after BD took the loinfruit to the
regional Quaker conference so he wouldn't have to deal with being
embarrassed by the sartorial choices of an eight-year-old. I don't see
any reason for me to be anymore reasonable than that.
I put up with a huge amount of passive-aggressive, het crap from him in
order to keep Matthias from being yanked around and if I want to make
snide cracks in a forum that Mr. Het will never read, I don't think it
effects the quality of my parenting at all.

peg boucher murphy

Jun 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/17/97

In article <5nirni$r...@chronicle.concentric.net>,
Ann Burlingham <An...@cris.com> wrote:

>In article <8659146...@dejanews.com>, <kin...@multi-medias.ca> wrote:
>
>>Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
>>pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
>>the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
>>beings.
>
>Hirelings? I could be getting paid for this? How do I get this gig? Wait
>a minute - it looks like *child-rearing* is the gig in question. Does that
>mean Peg's getting paid, but Gwengolyn's not?

*i* haven't seen any $$$ for this. <grumble> could come in handy, too.

>-Ann "will warp small children's minds for food" Burlingham, miffed she
>didn't know of this sooner

if i'd'a known i could get *paid* for the fun of warping kids, i'd'a had
*more*uv'em.

peg

peg boucher murphy

Jun 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/17/97

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.97061...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,

Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>On 10 Jun 1997, Ann Burlingham wrote:
>
>> In article <8659146...@dejanews.com>, <kin...@multi-medias.ca> wrote:
>> >Hets and their bisexual hirelings form the majority of the po-
>> >pulation and rule the world essentially because they monopolise
>> >the reproduction,the appropriation and the rearing of human
>> >beings.
>
>> Hirelings? I could be getting paid for this? How do I get this gig?
>
>No one could afford you, my dear.

it's the truth.

>> Wait
>> a minute - it looks like *child-rearing* is the gig in question. Does that
>> mean Peg's getting paid, but Gwengolyn's not?
>

>Peg, are you getting paid? I know I'm not -- or else the checks are
>*really* late.

i'm assuming that mine are lost in the mail -- i *do* live in chicago,
after all -- but on their way. unless this is one of those cases where
those handing out paychecks have designated me a lesbian...

>> -Ann "will warp small children's minds for food" Burlingham, miffed she
>> didn't know of this sooner
>

>Come on down, small children's minds need a great deal of warping.

indeed they do! you've already helped some (and are welcome to help more)
with the warp job for my kids. :)

>Gwendolyn

>whose loinfruit is going to have his hair
>tinted green and cut into a long Mohawk --
>the breeder dad is pissed

heh. :)
daughter has gone a lovely shade of dark red for the summer, because she
knows dad really dislikes it. did a nice job dying it herself, too. this
makes, oh, the third time. she'd probably tire of it if he stopped whining
about it. of course, then she'd go more dramatic -- she's threatening to
bleach it blond next... or go pitch black and for the goth look. :)

peg
-who really likes her daughter's hair red, and finds the other options
rather amusing...

XAOS

Jun 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/17/97

peg boucher murphy wrote:
> about it. of course, then she'd go more dramatic -- she's
> threatening to
> bleach it blond next... or go pitch black and for the goth look. :)

Oh, tell her not to do the G*th thing...it's sooooooo tired.
I should know :)

- Steve, recovering child of the night

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, FJ!! wrote:

> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:

> >Well, FJ, sorry you don't approve of my childrearing practices. As it

> I know shit about your child-rearing practices. I do know that what
> you wrote sounded like being glee-filled at pissing off your ex through
> your kid. That's an ugly attitude to have to deal with as a child,
> so I hope you are sure it doesn't spill over from here.

Soc.motss is not an arena where my child hangs out, so it's hardly a big
worry. You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.

Gwendolyn

FJ!!

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970618...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,

Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>Soc.motss is not an arena where my child hangs out, so it's hardly a big
>worry.

Heh. Hehehehehehehe. The things I hid from _my_ mother...

>You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
>you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.

How interesting that you focus on me instead of what you exuded.

FJ!!

"I tend to think that all men are in various stages of denial." - D.S. Cobb

Addison Hart

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

Fred Cherry <jo...@prostitution.org> wrote in article
<EBsoM...@world.std.com>...

> I have a question.
>
> Is Ezekiel Krahlin a Christian?

Not unless he's using "Christian" in a hitherto entirely unknown and unique
sense of the word. I doubt that he's any more what is meant usually by
"Christian" than calling himself a "Thracian" makes him a literal citizen
of Thrace. Such is the nature of self-delusion and demagoguery.

Addison Hart

Andrew D. Simchik

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, FJ!! wrote:

> In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970616...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,

> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:

> >Well, FJ, sorry you don't approve of my childrearing practices. As it
>
> I know shit about your child-rearing practices. I do know that what
> you wrote sounded like being glee-filled at pissing off your ex through
> your kid. That's an ugly attitude to have to deal with as a child,
> so I hope you are sure it doesn't spill over from here.

I'm not making any claims about Gwendolyn's motives
nor about this sort of situation in general, but I'm
led to understand that some kids like it when what
they do pisses off their favored parent's ex, and are
pleased when said parent is also pleased by it.

In general, it may be an "ugly attitude to have to deal
with as a child," but some specific mileages -- maybe
the one under discussion -- vary.
--
Andrew D. Simchik: schn...@roundtable.cif.rochester.edu
http://www.cif.rochester.edu/users/schnopia/

Jay Anderson

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

In article <EBzMp...@spdcc.com> FJ!! <f...@spdcc.com.DEL> writes:
>In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970618...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,

>Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>>You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
>>you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.
>
>How interesting that you focus on me instead of what you exuded.

What did she exude?

I thought you were being obnoxious and figured it was just a typical
"let's attack a woman" post until I also read your post about your own
realized misogyny. Maybe you should take a look at how it's possibly
your misogyny that makes you feel free to criticize a woman for laughing
over her ex-husband's discomfort over their son's hair.

Jay

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, FJ!! wrote:

> How interesting that you focus on me instead of what you exuded.

I much prefer gleefully spiteful to prissily spiteful.

Michael Thomas

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

FJ!! <f...@spdcc.com.DEL> writes:
> In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970618...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,
> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
> >You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
> >you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.
>
> How interesting that you focus on me instead of what you exuded.

It's that turd in the punchbowl thing again, FJ.
--
Michael Thomas (mi...@mtcc.com http://www.mtcc.com/~mike/)
"I dunno, that's an awful lot of money."
Beavis

FJ!!

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970616...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,

Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>Well, FJ, sorry you don't approve of my childrearing practices. As it

I know shit about your child-rearing practices. I do know that what
you wrote sounded like being glee-filled at pissing off your ex through
your kid. That's an ugly attitude to have to deal with as a child,
so I hope you are sure it doesn't spill over from here.

FJ!!

"It takes a village to have an idiot" - Fred Huntington

Tim Fogarty

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

Andrew D. Simchik (schn...@roundtable.cif.rochester.edu) wrote:

> I'm led to understand that some kids like it when what
> they do pisses off their favored parent's ex, and are
> pleased when said parent is also pleased by it.

And some kids are used as tools to strike out against one's ex.

I know I was.

--
Tim Fogarty (fog...@netcom.com)
http://musclememory.com/fogarty

JTEM

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:

>Soc.motss is not an arena where my child hangs out, so it's hardly a big

>worry. You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if

>you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.

This chick has spunk. I think I'm in *lust*!

John(<----obvious bisexual)
--
JT...@SUNSPOT.TIAC.NET

JTEM

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

FJ!! <f...@spdcc.com.DEL> wrote:

[---snip---]

Buck! Buck Foss, you stop that this minute. You hear me? This. Minute.
FJ!! will have your *hide* if he catches you doing this. Put away that
keyboard and go sit in your room until you learn to behave. MOVE IT.

John(A little stern, yes, but you have to be with this type)

--
JT...@SUNSPOT.TIAC.NET

Clayton Colwell

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

FJ!! (f...@spdcc.com.DEL) wrote:
: In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970616...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,
: Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
: >Well, FJ, sorry you don't approve of my childrearing practices. As it

: I know shit about your child-rearing practices. I do know that what
: you wrote sounded like being glee-filled at pissing off your ex through
: your kid.

Um, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression
that it was the loinfruit's idea to get Green Hair. That the resulting
discomfiture to Daddums is a delightful sop to Gwendolyn is merely
a side effect. It's not like she's putting the screws to the child,
or throwing dye in his hair.

****** Clay Colwell (aka StealthSmurf) ********** er...@bga.com ******
* "In the future, we will recognize software crashes as technologically *
* mandated ergonomic rest breaks - and we will pay extra for them." *
* -- Crazy Uncle Joe Hannibal *

Monkey Boy

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

Clayton Colwell (er...@bga.com) wrote:

: Um, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression

: that it was the loinfruit's idea to get Green Hair. That the resulting
: discomfiture to Daddums is a delightful sop to Gwendolyn is merely
: a side effect. It's not like she's putting the screws to the child,
: or throwing dye in his hair.

Well after shredding his beautiful blue bikini and squirting mustard
up his ass she had to take a breather.

-M*Boy
Monkey Boy Email:pars...@mtcc.com
"... the first thing I ask of a woman before I'll even consider
getting to know her better is "SHOW ME HOOTER." -Melinda Shore

Robert S. Coren

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

In article <5oaf30$qss$5...@news3.realtime.net>,

Clayton Colwell <er...@bga.com> wrote:

>Um, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression
>that it was the loinfruit's idea to get Green Hair.

I'm sure that if I ever get to meet Matthias, I'm going to have to pay
extra attention or I'm likely to say something like, "Oh, *you're* the
loinfruit".
--
-------Robert Coren (co...@spdcc.com)-------------------------
"I do think therefore am for poetry"

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Tim Fogarty wrote:

> Andrew D. Simchik (schn...@roundtable.cif.rochester.edu) wrote:
> > I'm led to understand that some kids like it when what
> > they do pisses off their favored parent's ex, and are
> > pleased when said parent is also pleased by it.

> And some kids are used as tools to strike out against one's ex.
> I know I was.

<Sigh> For all my ex's admitted failings, I don't think that either he or
I do this. In fact, we have gone and continue to go to great lengths to
avoid it. Look, I do think it's funny that the persistent child finally
convinced his recalcitrant dad to let him have green hair and that said
dad takes it seriously enought to be pissy about it (to me, anyway -- I
give him credit that he probably (?) hasn't revealed his irritation to
'Thias). To my mind, if he'd let the kid have green hair two years, it
would probably be a dead issue by now. The list of parenting issues
that *I* can get wound up about does not include hair color.

Gwendolyn

Andrew D. Simchik

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Tim Fogarty wrote:

> Andrew D. Simchik (schn...@roundtable.cif.rochester.edu) wrote:
>
> > I'm led to understand that some kids like it when what
> > they do pisses off their favored parent's ex, and are
> > pleased when said parent is also pleased by it.
>
> And some kids are used as tools to strike out against one's ex.
>
> I know I was.

I thought I made it clear that I wasn't denying that this
happens, too, and probably more often. If not, let me make
that clear now.

XAOS

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

FJ!! wrote:

> In article <andersonE...@netcom.com>,
> Jay Anderson <ande...@netcom.com> wrote:
> >What did she exude?
>
> That she didn't give a fuck that her kid was in the middle. That she
> thought it was funny.

I didn't get that impression at all...what I perceived was her
amusement at Dad's noted lack of amusement at Loinfruit's choice
of coif coleur. Obviously, I'm as susceptible to this as anyone,
but I think you may have biases coloring (no pun intended) your
reading of Gwendolyn's original post. Not knowing you, of course,
makes this a particularly loaded assertion to make...

I definitely got the impression that she was an observer in this
particular parent/child skirmish.

- Steve

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On 19 Jun 1997, Clayton Colwell wrote:

> Um, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression

> that it was the loinfruit's idea to get Green Hair. That the resulting
> discomfiture to Daddums is a delightful sop to Gwendolyn is merely
> a side effect. It's not like she's putting the screws to the child,
> or throwing dye in his hair.

Exactly so.

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Andrew D. Simchik wrote:

> On 19 Jun 1997, JTEM wrote:
> > This chick has spunk.

> You do, Gwendolyn? Share, share!

He wasn't supposed to tell.

> Or is it like Glop?

But more exquisitely flavored.

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Ayana Craven wrote:

> In article <EC105...@spdcc.com>, Robert S. Coren <co...@spdcc.com> wrote:
> >I'm sure that if I ever get to meet Matthias, I'm going to have to pay
> >extra attention or I'm likely to say something like, "Oh, *you're* the
> >loinfruit".

> I can't imagine that a loinfruit raised by Gwendolyn would be fazed by
> this.

I don't think so either.

Gwendolyn

FJ!!

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

In article <andersonE...@netcom.com>,
Jay Anderson <ande...@netcom.com> wrote:
>What did she exude?

That she didn't give a fuck that her kid was in the middle. That she
thought it was funny.

FJ!!

"My therapist is on vacation, I have lost all sense of time." - W. Crawford

Andrew D. Simchik

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On 19 Jun 1997, JTEM wrote:

> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>

> >Soc.motss is not an arena where my child hangs out, so it's hardly a big
> >worry. You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
> >you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.
>

> This chick has spunk.

You do, Gwendolyn? Share, share!

Or is it like Glop?

Ayana Craven

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970619...@larry.cc.emory.edu>,

Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
>On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Andrew D. Simchik wrote:
>> On 19 Jun 1997, JTEM wrote:
>> > This chick has spunk.
>
>> You do, Gwendolyn? Share, share!
>
>He wasn't supposed to tell.
>
>> Or is it like Glop?
>
>But more exquisitely flavored.

Blasphemer !

Ayana, proselytizing again

Michael Thomas

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

il...@mtcc.com (that bitch) writes:
> In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970618...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,

> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:
> >Soc.motss is not an arena where my child hangs out, so it's hardly a big
> >worry. You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
> >you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.
>
> I don't think it's a mode. I think it's just FJ!!'s personality.

The word everybody is searching for is busybody,
I think. Mrs. Havisham works too, along with
sanctimonious being the preferred adjective.

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Andrew D. Simchik wrote:

> I'm not making any claims about Gwendolyn's motives

> nor about this sort of situation in general, but I'm

> led to understand that some kids like it when what
> they do pisses off their favored parent's ex, and are
> pleased when said parent is also pleased by it.

All Matthias knows is that I am pleased that his negotiating skills have
resulted in him being able to have what he wants without conflict between
either him and his father or me and his father. He can't help but be
aware that his father and I have different ideas about things and
sometimes he's more allied with his father and sometimes with me.

I'm amused because his father, rather stupidly, often assumes that because
he is more "normal" and because he is male that Matthias will always feel
more allied with him. I, on the other hand, expect that Matthias will
make choices more along his dad's line of thinking and, while I exert veto
power in a very few instances, I don't bother getting pissed about it.

Gwendolyn

Ayana Craven

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

In article <EC105...@spdcc.com>, Robert S. Coren <co...@spdcc.com> wrote:
>In article <5oaf30$qss$5...@news3.realtime.net>,

>Clayton Colwell <er...@bga.com> wrote:
>>
>>Um, I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression
>>that it was the loinfruit's idea to get Green Hair.
>
>I'm sure that if I ever get to meet Matthias, I'm going to have to pay
>extra attention or I'm likely to say something like, "Oh, *you're* the
>loinfruit".

I can't imagine that a loinfruit raised by Gwendolyn would be fazed by
this.

Ayana

Michael McKinley

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

Andrew D. Simchik wrote:

> > This chick has spunk.
>
> You do, Gwendolyn? Share, share!
>
> Or is it like Glop?

If you will watch the June Allyson Depends Open, you can arrive at a
solution.

Andrew D. Simchik

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, that bitch wrote:

> In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970618...@curly.cc.emory.edu>,
> Gwendolyn Alden Dean <gd...@emory.edu> wrote:

> >> I know shit about your child-rearing practices. I do know that what
> >> you wrote sounded like being glee-filled at pissing off your ex through

> >> your kid. That's an ugly attitude to have to deal with as a child,
> >> so I hope you are sure it doesn't spill over from here.
> >

> >Soc.motss is not an arena where my child hangs out, so it's hardly a big
> >worry. You can assume that I don't give a fuck about your opinions if
> >you're going to stay in spiteful, prissy mode.
>
> I don't think it's a mode. I think it's just FJ!!'s personality.

That's what I was going to say. I just
didn't have the nerve.

Ellen Evans

Jun 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/20/97

In article <Pine.BSF.3.95.97061...@roundtable.cif.rochester.edu>,
Andrew D. Simchik <schn...@roundtable.cif.rochester.edu> wrote:
[]

>You do, Gwendolyn? Share, share!
>
>Or is it like Glop?

Oh, this has possibilities.
--
Ellen Evans 17 Across: The "her" of "Leave Her to Heaven"
je...@netcom.com New York Times, 7/14/96

JTEM

Jun 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/20/97

In article <EC19z...@spdcc.com>, FJ!! <f...@spdcc.com.DEL> wrote:

>And of course, I have deemed myself terminally unfit to have children, so
>it is not like I'll ever have any experience to know better.

Okay, fine, you've got our gratitude! You can stop with the bullshit now.

John
--
JT...@SUNSPOT.TIAC.NET

Jim Moore

Jun 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/20/97

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:57:14 -0400, Gwendolyn Alden Dean
<gd...@emory.edu> wrote:

><Sigh> For all my ex's admitted failings, I don't think that either he or
>I do this. In fact, we have gone and continue to go to great lengths to
>avoid it. Look, I do think it's funny that the persistent child finally
>convinced his recalcitrant dad to let him have green hair and that said
>dad takes it seriously enought to be pissy about it (to me, anyway -- I
>give him credit that he probably (?) hasn't revealed his irritation to
>'Thias). To my mind, if he'd let the kid have green hair two years, it
>would probably be a dead issue by now. The list of parenting issues
>that *I* can get wound up about does not include hair color.
>
>Gwendolyn

I am more than familiar with where you stand on this. My parents
divorced when I was 7, and although they rarely spoke, I do not
remember one occasion where either one bad-mouthed the other to me,
nor did they ever put me in the middle of a point of contention, nor
did one ever use me to "get to" the other. I call this being an
adult. Although I don't really know you; having followed this thread
quite closely, I can find _no_ untoward behavior on your, or your
ex-'s part. I agree that Daddy needs to lighten up a little, and also
agree that the green hair thing would have resolved itself 2 years
ago, if allowed to run it's course. My father also could be rather
pissy about such things, especially if it wasn't considered
particularly "masculine" behavior.

I remember choosing, at age 10, (ca. 1967) the coolest, most radical
round wire rim glasses frames ever. (I was an 'individualist', even
then...) They were a new thing at the time, and I was the first kid
in school ever to have any. (I began wearing prescription glasses at
age 7 also...) Later that year, during a summer visit to my Dad's, he
questioned me as to whether or not I was becoming a 'Hippie'! (He was
a Navy career man at the time...) I remember getting the giggles at
the time, even though he was obviously concerned and stern over it.
Relating the story a month later to my Mom, she also got the giggles.
Having discussed it years later, that's clearly as far as it ever
went. *He* even chuckles over it now... having had 2 more kids in his
second marriage, he knows that these things just tend to happen.

All I can say, Gwendolyn, is that I am truly impressed at you and your
ex-'s ability to put differences aside, and be most concerned for your
child's upbringing and well-being, just as mine did. I commend you
both. :-)

Jim Moore, giving credit where credit is due...
To reach me properly, reply to:
sha...@ccm.tdsnet.com

Ann Burlingham

Jun 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/20/97

In article <EBz98...@spdcc.com>, FJ!! <f...@spdcc.com.DEL> wrote:

>I know shit [...]

This would be a good mantra the next time you feel that ol' sanctimonious
urge coming on.

--
And the woman of the Valley is not altogether ignorant of that way
of being minded, of the possibility of asking, and answering, those
questions. But the use of the question and the truth of the answer
might appear relative and not at all self-evident. - Ursula Le Guin

FJ!!

Jun 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/20/97

In article <v7yb877...@fasolt.mtcc.com>,
Michael Thomas <mi...@fasolt.mtcc.com> wrote:
> It's that turd in the punchbowl thing again, FJ.

Yeah, I guess. I should have raised my concerns differently.

FJ!!

"The left knee? Where do you people come up with these things?" - Miss Manners

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

On 18 Jun 1997 22:30:12 GMT, "Addison Hart" <ja...@tbcnet.com> said:

>> Is Ezekiel Krahlin a Christian?

Keep guessing. God knows my heart, and that's all that matters to me.
To waste my time trying to convince your kind of low life would be a
betrayal of my faith. Ponder on, oh dimbulbs, and lackeys of the
Grand Deceiver!

---
My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!
http://www.wired2.net/ezekielk/
mailto:ezek...@hotmail.com

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

On 18 Jun 1997 22:30:12 GMT, "Addison Hart" <ja...@tbcnet.com> said:

>Fred Cherry <jo...@prostitution.org> wrote in article
><EBsoM...@world.std.com>...
>>
>> I have a question.

>> Is Ezekiel Krahlin a Christian?

God knows what is in my heart, and that's the only thing that counts.
To try to convince your slimey ilk as to my Christian belief, would be

a betrayal of my faith.

Keep guessing, dimbulbs, and lackeys for the True Deceiver!

ezek...@hotmail.com

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

In article <fogartyE...@netcom.com>,
fog...@netcom.com (Tim Fogarty) wrote:

> And some kids are used as tools to strike out against one's ex.
>
> I know I was.

That explains some of your irrational attacks towards other participants
in soc.motss...it comes from parental abuse. Well, I was abused too, but
I don't use that as an exuse to attack others for no cause.

ezek...@hotmail.com

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

In article <5oa73o$q...@news-central.tiac.net>,
jt...@tiac.net (JTEM) wrote:

> This chick has spunk. I think I'm in *lust*!
>
> John(<----obvious bisexual)

Obviously insecure. Obviously heterosexist. Obviously objectifies women.
Obviously does not belong in a gay newsgroup.

Gordo

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

> In article <fogartyE...@netcom.com>,
> fog...@netcom.com (Tim Fogarty) wrote:
>
> > And some kids are used as tools to strike out against one's ex.
> >
> > I know I was.
>
> That explains some of your irrational attacks towards other participants
> in soc.motss...

Wow. Tim states the ways in which you have violated commonly
accepted and rational Usenet rules, and you turn that into
"irrational attacks towards other participants".

> it comes from parental abuse. Well, I was abused too, but
> I don't use that as an exuse to attack others for no cause.

How then do you excuse your attacks?

Kenji Andrew Matsuoka

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

<ezek...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: In article <fogartyE...@netcom.com>,
: fog...@netcom.com (Tim Fogarty) wrote:
:
: > And some kids are used as tools to strike out against one's ex.
: >
: > I know I was.
:
: That explains some of your irrational attacks towards other participants
: in soc.motss...

"Other participants"? Yeah, right. As though you cared about anyone
here other than yourself.

: it comes from parental abuse.

Fuck off, you pathetic excuse for a self-impressed worthless loser.
--
Kenji Andrew Matsuoka (ke...@hana.physics.sunysb.edu)
http://hana.physics.sunysb.edu/~kenji/

Tim Fogarty

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

In <8676604...@dejanews.com> ezek...@hotmail.com wrote:

> That explains some of your irrational attacks towards other participants

> in soc.motss...it comes from parental abuse. Well, I was abused too, but

> I don't use that as an exuse to attack others for no cause.

Give it a rest. I did not attack you for no cause. I asked you to not
include soc.motss in your flame fests with dozens of other newsgroups. I
asked you publicly in the newsgroup, and since you did not include a
valid email address in your postings (even though you thought you were),
I used the headers to determine which was your true ISP, and then asked
them to ask you to stop your incessant cross-posting.

--
Tim Fogarty (fog...@netcom.com)
http://musclememory.com/fogarty

Todd Morman

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

Kenji Andrew Matsuoka wrote:

> Fuck off, you pathetic excuse for a self-impressed worthless loser.

And there it is: the perfect reply to any self-proclaimed messiah.

todd I like it I like it morman

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

On Tue, 01 Jul 1997 13:05:32 -0400, Todd Morman <to...@alienskin.com>
said:

>Kenji Andrew Matsuoka wrote:
>
>> Fuck off, you pathetic excuse for a self-impressed worthless loser.
>
>And there it is: the perfect reply to any self-proclaimed messiah.

Furthermore, it displays Kenji's fine and eloquent use of the written
word. If only more people were such excellent wordsmiths, we'd have
much better communication among all diverse peoples.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 03:37:17 GMT, foul...@mtcc.com (Charlie Fulton)
said:

>ezek...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>: That explains some of your irrational attacks towards other participants
>: in soc.motss...it comes from parental abuse.
>

>It's rather a shame they didn't beat you until you were nothing more
>than a pool of raspberry milkshake in your crib.

Even towards those who senselessly slandered me, I have never
suggested, let alone proposed, violence upon them...even if couched in
a cute phrase or picture, as you have done.

Charlie Fulton

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

ezek...@hotmail.com wrote:

: That explains some of your irrational attacks towards other participants
: in soc.motss...it comes from parental abuse.

It's rather a shame they didn't beat you until you were nothing more
than a pool of raspberry milkshake in your crib.

--
Charlie Fulton---foultone@mtcc.com---http://www.mtcc.com/~foultone/
"Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun."

Todd Morman

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Krahlin wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Jul 1997 13:05:32 -0400, Todd Morman <to...@alienskin.com>
> said:
>
> >Kenji Andrew Matsuoka wrote:
> >
> >> Fuck off, you pathetic excuse for a self-impressed worthless loser.
> >
> >And there it is: the perfect reply to any self-proclaimed messiah.
>
> Furthermore, it displays Kenji's fine and eloquent use of the written
> word.

Well, he sure captured you in a phrase, didn't he?

> My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!

Hey, Krahlin, did you ever answer the question about what this means?
Have you ever kissed someone on the butt as a sign of affection? Is that
a problem for you? Would you lick someone's buttcheek? Is it just the
tongue-anus interface that bugs you? If so, what bugs you about it? Do
you think there's something wrong with rimming? Something bad about
butts? What?

todd do tell morman

Arne Adolfsen

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

In article <5pev6g$q...@light.lightlink.com>,
Melinda Shore <sh...@light.lightlink.com> wrote:

>In article <5peu0s$s...@northshore.shore.net>,
>Jeffrey William Sandris <usenet-re...@sandris.com> wrote:
>>Melinda made me kiss a woman's butt at last year's .con. It was part
>>of her hateful campaign to humiliate all men.

>It's going remarkably well, I must say.

Has anyone ever seen Melinda and Myra Breckenridge together in the same
room at the same time?

--
-- Arne Adolfsen ----------------------------------------------- ar...@mtcc.com
"O! help me, heaven," she prayed, "to be decorative and to do right!"

Arne Adolfsen

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

In article <glpXXX-0207...@ppp76.cinenet.net>,
Gordo <glp...@XXXcinenetXXX.XXXnet> wrote:

>In article <33BAAF...@alienskin.com>, Todd Morman
><to...@alienskin.com> wrote:

>> Krahlin wrote:
>> > My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!

>> Hey, Krahlin, did you ever answer the question about what this means?
>> Have you ever kissed someone on the butt as a sign of affection? Is that
>> a problem for you? Would you lick someone's buttcheek? Is it just the
>> tongue-anus interface that bugs you? If so, what bugs you about it? Do
>> you think there's something wrong with rimming? Something bad about
>> butts? What?

>He claimed it was because he's a top. You know, a *real* man
>doesn't take it up the ass.

Tee-hee! I'm historically and by inclination a 100% bottom and I've
licked -- sucked on, even -- butt within the past (what day is it today?)
four days.

Gordo

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

<to...@alienskin.com> wrote:

> Krahlin wrote:

> > My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!
>
> Hey, Krahlin, did you ever answer the question about what this means?
> Have you ever kissed someone on the butt as a sign of affection? Is that
> a problem for you? Would you lick someone's buttcheek? Is it just the
> tongue-anus interface that bugs you? If so, what bugs you about it? Do
> you think there's something wrong with rimming? Something bad about
> butts? What?

He claimed it was because he's a top. You know, a *real* man
doesn't take it up the ass.

--
Remove the "XXX"s from my address to send me mail.

Melinda Shore

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

In article <5peu0s$s...@northshore.shore.net>,
Jeffrey William Sandris <usenet-re...@sandris.com> wrote:
>Melinda made me kiss a woman's butt at last year's .con. It was part
>of her hateful campaign to humiliate all men.

It's going remarkably well, I must say.

--
Melinda Shore - Cayuga Whine Trail - sh...@lightlink.com
If you send me harassing email, I'll probably post it

Mark Arthur Zumbach

Jul 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/3/97

"Top" or "Bottom" it seems like a rather sex-negative thing to say.

Mark Arthur Zumbach 919/828-2609 919/467-9807
e-mail: mazu...@unity.ncsu.edu
snail mail: PO Box 12271, Raleigh, NC 27605
webpage: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~mazumbac

ezek...@hotmail.com

Jul 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/4/97

In article <33BBAE...@unity.ncsu.edu>,

Mark Arthur Zumbach <mazu...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Gordo wrote:
> > In article <33BAAF...@alienskin.com>, Todd Morman
> > <to...@alienskin.com> wrote:
> > > Hey, Krahlin, did you ever answer the question about what this means?

Certainly I have...after all, I'm the one that had to put that signature
into my own e-mail. I think it's a cute statement, and gay humor.

> > > Have you ever kissed someone on the butt as a sign of affection? Is that
> > > a problem for you? Would you lick someone's buttcheek? Is it just the
> > > tongue-anus interface that bugs you? If so, what bugs you about it? Do
> > > you think there's something wrong with rimming? Something bad about
> > > butts? What?

You need to take a cold shower, you're actively strangely hysterical. I
don't think there's anything wrong with any sexual act that does not
abuse oneself or ones partner. Unfortunately, nature works against
us...and until we develop easily maintained safe hygiene (vaccines,
medicines, cleanses, whatever), we are forced to curb our sexual apetites
to prevent death and disease. This country should focus on
curing/preventing all possible ailments arising from sexual initmacy,
instead of dragging its feet because of sex phobia and gay hatred.

> > He claimed it was because he's a top. You know, a *real* man
> > doesn't take it up the ass.

Again, that was my gay humor. I don't steretype myself in those ways, I'm
neither top, bottom, or otherwise. My partners have all been likewise
non-stereotype in behavior. No one plays top or bottom; we just play.

> "Top" or "Bottom" it seems like a rather sex-negative thing to say.

When hateful people decide to distort anything another says, who is not
part of their clique, you really can't argue with them...for they'll say
whatever they want anyway. It was obvious in the first place, that my
statements were in good humor. I only replied to you, because I enjoy
the extreme contrast that results: between my dignity and your
self-degradation. And because I believe that pearls, even when they
*are* tossed before swine, do not lose their luster.

If you care to look, two days ago I added a logo to my home page that I
couldn't resist. It says: "OFFICIAL BOTTOM"...then in smaller
lettering, adds: "95% of all websites". That's also gay
humor...something which you pretend ignorance, when convenient for your
own spiteful agenda.

---

My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!

http://www.wired2.net/ezekielk/

ezek...@hotmail.com

Jul 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/4/97

In article <33BAAF...@alienskin.com>,
Todd Morman <to...@alienskin.com> wrote:

> Krahlin wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 01 Jul 1997 13:05:32 -0400, Todd Morman <to...@alienskin.com>
> > said:

> > >And there it is: the perfect reply to any self-proclaimed messiah.
> >
> > Furthermore, it displays Kenji's fine and eloquent use of the written
> > word.
>
> Well, he sure captured you in a phrase, didn't he?

Nonsense. Is is you who choose to color me as a wannabe messiah...and
push the issue. I don't really care what you think; you're childish,
unoriginal, and awfully boring.

XAOS

Jul 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/4/97

ezek...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Nonsense. Is is you who choose to color me as a wannabe messiah...and
> push the issue. I don't really care what you think; you're childish,
> unoriginal, and awfully boring.

...for I am the Son of God.

- Steve

Leith Chu

Jul 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/4/97

Jeffrey William Sandris wrote:

> Gordo <glp...@XXXcinenetXXX.XXXnet> wrote:
> >He claimed it was because he's a top. You know, a *real* man
> >doesn't take it up the ass.
> There's a scatological quiche joke to be made here.

Just because last time I made mushroom quiche it tasted like shit...

Leith Chu | Helpdesk tip #4:
panda cub, pushy bottom, | Remove the little plastic bag on your
dizzy Chinese leather smurf | diskettes. It is not a condom for
le...@queernet.org | protection against computer viruses.

Mary Ballard

Jul 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/6/97

Leith Chu (le...@queernet.org) wrote:

: Jeffrey William Sandris wrote:
: > Gordo <glp...@XXXcinenetXXX.XXXnet> wrote:
: > >He claimed it was because he's a top. You know, a *real* man
: > >doesn't take it up the ass.
: > There's a scatological quiche joke to be made here.

: Just because last time I made mushroom quiche it tasted like shit...

You're s'posed to wash 'em first.

Mary
--
Copyright 1997 Mary Ballard // I do not speak for Appalachian State U.
Send me crap-mail I'll send it back // ball...@xx.acs.appstate.edu
---
He's the one who likes all our pretty songs - and he likes to sing along
- and he likes to shoot his gun - but he don't know what it means... kc

Gordo

Jul 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/7/97

In article <8680065...@dejanews.com>, ezek...@hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

> When hateful people decide to distort anything another says, who is not
> part of their clique, you really can't argue with them...for they'll say
> whatever they want anyway.

That's why you've labelled M.Shore as bisexual?

I hope I'm not spoiling anyone's fun, but that assertion
has probably made more people laugh at you than anything
else you've written. And that's a pretty impressive statistic.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

On Tue, 08 Jul 1997 12:37:22 -0700, Donald Hardy <dh...@lehigh.edu>
said:

>Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 03:37:17 GMT, foul...@mtcc.com (Charlie Fulton)
>> said:

>> >It's rather a shame they didn't beat you until you were nothing more
>> >than a pool of raspberry milkshake in your crib.

>> Even towards those who senselessly slandered me, I have never
>> suggested, let alone proposed, violence upon them...even if couched in
>> a cute phrase or picture, as you have done.

>I quote:
>
>"I HATE BABIES or THE ROOTS OF HOMOPHOBIA
>
>(no apologies to Jonathan Swift)
>
>Copyright 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
>(Jehovah's Queer Witness)
>
>I hate babies. Pushed in our faces in ever-increasing numbers up and down
>the sidewalks of our queer neighborhoods in cute little pink and blue
>trollers, they are symbols made flesh of heterosexist arrogance. These
>ubhuman breeders are the real perverts, for using their own children as
>front-line artillery in this war on same-sex lovers. Their disdain, hatred
>and (sometimes) fear is written all over their monkey faces. Perhaps they
>ill think twice about "strolling" our neighborhoods, once an outraged queer
>wrests a pudgy, howling blob of protoplasm from its stroller and tosses it
>into a mailbox for overnight delivery. (Or once a basher is bashed back and
>roped to a tree in a queer area of a city park, entrails spilled onto his lap
>with a sign on his chest: "Homophobe".) Don't tell me that you, queer
>reader, do not also entertain such thoughts of retribution from time to
>time."
>
>You were saying?
>
>D.

This is quite truthful. Gays and lesbians are being bashed all the
time...creating a potentially explosive lashback. And: this has
nothing to do with dialog between individuals, which is the situation
in newsgroups.

Furthermore, this form of parody to make a point, is most famously
shown in Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"...where the author
proposed cooking Irish babies as a way to "solve" the Irish
immigration into England. Do you also take his essay literally? Or
do you have some sense of poetic license, use of metaphors and parody,
to make an important point?

Do you also think W.C. Fields is horrible for hating babies, or do you
understand the humorous context in which his words are couched?

Are you just, plain and simple, a blockhead, for which all literary
allusions are beyond your grasp?

---
My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!
http://www.wired2.net/ezekielk/

mailto:ezek...@hotmail.com

XAOS

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
> Furthermore, this form of parody to make a point, is most famously
> shown in Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"...where the author
> proposed cooking Irish babies as a way to "solve" the Irish
> immigration into England. Do you also take his essay literally? Or
> do you have some sense of poetic license, use of metaphors and parody,
> to make an important point?

Ohhhhh...so you're actually in full sympathy with straight folk
and/or people with children. That makes it _much_ clearer.

- Steve

Donald Hardy

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Jeffrey William Sandris wrote:

> In article <33c28e4b...@news.wired2.net>,

> Ezekiel Krahlin <ejkr...@hotmail.com_Z> wrote:
> >Are you just, plain and simple, a blockhead, for which all literary
> >allusions are beyond your grasp?
> He was busy watching Monty Python.

OY! Watch it! I am many things, but a pythonophile is not one of them.

Donald

Colin J Bunnell

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Ezekiel Krahlin (GodHates...@HetBeGone.net) wrote:
: Furthermore, this form of parody to make a point, is most famously
: shown in Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"...where the author
: proposed cooking Irish babies as a way to "solve" the Irish
: immigration into England. Do you also take his essay literally? Or
: do you have some sense of poetic license, use of metaphors and parody,
: to make an important point?

Irrelevant, you silly twit. The "metaphor" is inapposite because
Swift, sympathetic to the Irish, was blasting English attitudes
towards the Irish by taking the attitudes and the rhetoric of the
time to its logical (and hyperbolic, obviously) conclusion. Your
"metaphor" would be relevant if you were similarly blasting
hostile gay attitudes towards children, which (1) don't exist
to any significant degree, and (2) wasn't the point you were
making anyway. Instead, your "metaphor" merely comes off as
pathetic venom. Surprise, surprise.

-c

--
Colin Bunnell "If I were a good man,
cbun...@lynx.neu.edu I'd understand the spaces

Donald Hardy

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
> Furthermore, this form of parody to make a point, is most famously
> shown in Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"...where the author
> proposed cooking Irish babies as a way to "solve" the Irish
> immigration into England. Do you also take his essay literally? Or
> do you have some sense of poetic license, use of metaphors and parody,
> to make an important point?
> Do you also think W.C. Fields is horrible for hating babies, or do you
> understand the humorous context in which his words are couched?
> Are you just, plain and simple, a blockhead, for which all literary
> allusions are beyond your grasp?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd argue this, particularly the sentiment and structure
of the last sentence, but I'm afraid what I would say would be be distorted,
as I most definitely don't belong to your clique. Because, you see:

"When hateful people decide to distort anything another says, who is not
part of their clique, you really can't argue with them...for they'll say
whatever they want anyway."

Quoted from article <8680065...@dejanews.com> ezek...@hotmail.com

Donald

d...@removethis.wco.com

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Donald Hardy quoted the quoted material below:

" Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
" I hate babies. Pushed in our faces in ever-increasing numbers up and down
" the sidewalks of our queer neighborhoods in cute little pink and blue
" trollers, they are symbols made flesh of heterosexist arrogance. These
" ubhuman breeders are the real perverts, for using their own children as
" front-line artillery in this war on same-sex lovers.

And yet, did Ezekiel and others vote for Bill Clinton's re-election?
Clinton SPECIFICALLY told the American people that he would push for
welfare for parents, that is, a $300 per year per child tax break. And
how many people voted for Bill Clinton knowing full well that he opposed
gay marriage? It is time to ditch the conservative Democratic party and
vote for some real alternatives. Yet, soc.motss whiners are going to
whine once again, "But who else are we going to vote for?" Jesus Christ
on a Stick: if they don't know by now, they're too far gone.

--
Copyright 1997
dk at wco.com

Donald Hardy

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 03:37:17 GMT, foul...@mtcc.com (Charlie Fulton)
> said:
> >It's rather a shame they didn't beat you until you were nothing more
> >than a pool of raspberry milkshake in your crib.
> Even towards those who senselessly slandered me, I have never
> suggested, let alone proposed, violence upon them...even if couched in
> a cute phrase or picture, as you have done.
I quote:

"I HATE BABIES or THE ROOTS OF HOMOPHOBIA

(no apologies to Jonathan Swift)

Copyright 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

I hate babies. Pushed in our faces in ever-increasing numbers up and down

the sidewalks of our queer neighborhoods in cute little pink and blue
trollers, they are symbols made flesh of heterosexist arrogance. These
ubhuman breeders are the real perverts, for using their own children as

Michael P. Lambert

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

Mary Ballard <ball...@xx.acs.appstate.edu> wrote in article
<5poi0u$3...@lester.appstate.edu>...

> Leith Chu (le...@queernet.org) wrote:
> : Jeffrey William Sandris wrote:
> : > Gordo <glp...@XXXcinenetXXX.XXXnet> wrote:
> : > >He claimed it was because he's a top. You know, a *real* man
> : > >doesn't take it up the ass.
> : > There's a scatological quiche joke to be made here.
>
> : Just because last time I made mushroom quiche it tasted like shit...
>
> You're s'posed to wash 'em first.

Would that be an eggema?

Michael, scrambling for cover.

---- Michael P. Lambert -- mlam...@fia.net -- mlam...@nuera.com
\ / <*> Visit my custom figure /custom AOL disk webpage at:
\/ 1:1 http://home.fia.net/~mlambert

Ezekiel Krahlin

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 05:21:21 -0600, kin...@multi-medias.ca said:

>In article <339EDC...@bibble.org>,
> Christian Molick <mol...@bibble.org> wrote:
>> I enjoy occasional babysitting for my good straight
>> friends with kids because they need and deserve the
>> help and their kids are great folks to hang out with.
>
>Oh ! But you know,bi weathercocks as well as a certain number
>of gay weaklings and turncoats can have any het future they
>want and deserve.

Oh, and don't you know Molick's doing it all for *free* (or at least,
dirt cheap)...since he is such an eager beaver to please his hetero
masters. He licks 'em and even wags his little tail.

Good little doggy, Christian, good little doggie! Roll over now.
Fetch us a bone. Protect our babies.

Play dead, now, we don't need your services any more. (Babies are all
grown up now.)

Gwendolyn Alden Dean

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

On 8 Jul 1997, Colin J Bunnell wrote:

> Instead, your "metaphor" merely comes off as
> pathetic venom.

'Cause it is, Blanche, it is.

Gwendolyn

Leith Chu

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

Michael P. Lambert wrote:

> Mary Ballard <ball...@xx.acs.appstate.edu> wrote:
> > Leith Chu (le...@queernet.org) wrote:
> > : Jeffrey William Sandris wrote:
> > : > There's a scatological quiche joke to be made here.
> > : Just because last time I made mushroom quiche it tasted like shit...
> > You're s'posed to wash 'em first.
> Would that be an eggema?

An egg wash, I should think.

> Michael, scrambling for cover.

Don't worry. It's not the first time I've been fucked ova.

Michael P. Lambert

Jul 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/10/97

Leith Chu <le...@queernet.org> wrote in article
<33C3D3...@queernet.org>...

> Michael P. Lambert wrote:
> > Mary Ballard <ball...@xx.acs.appstate.edu> wrote:
> > > Leith Chu (le...@queernet.org) wrote:
> > > : Jeffrey William Sandris wrote:
> > > : > There's a scatological quiche joke to be made here.
> > > : Just because last time I made mushroom quiche it tasted like
shit...
> > > You're s'posed to wash 'em first.
> > Would that be an eggema?
>
> An egg wash, I should think.

Is that to get rid of all the florentine and fauna?

> > Michael, scrambling for cover.
>
> Don't worry. It's not the first time I've been fucked ova.

Was it ova easy?

Michael, shellshocked.

Leith Chu

Jul 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/10/97

Michael P. Lambert wrote:

> Leith Chu <le...@queernet.org> wrote:
> > Michael P. Lambert wrote:
> > > Would that be an eggema?
> > An egg wash, I should think.
> Is that to get rid of all the florentine and fauna?

Yeah; I think I've got it beaten, though.

> > > Michael, scrambling for cover.
> > Don't worry. It's not the first time I've been fucked ova.
> Was it ova easy?

Dunno; I was fried at the time.

> Michael, shellshocked.

oo!

Donald Hardy

Jul 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/10/97

Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:
> Are you just, plain and simple, a blockhead, for which all literary
> allusions are beyond your grasp?

Damn. Ya figgered me out.

I did have a question. When the USA is Balkanized and carved up into small
idealogical safe zones (I notice no one seems to want the east coast, which
is fine with me), and you've planted the Banner of Athenia (which, I'm sorry,
all of your protestations aside, I find to be a horribly Eurocentric and
sexist lock-up-all-the-women-except-the-courtesans sort of reference) in what
was Northern California, what will you do when the White Supremacists (who
hate non-heterosexual people, among others) move in next door, in Oregon and
Washington and the other Northwest States? Not the kind of folks to swap
recipes across the back yard fence, I'd think.

Donald, being extremely parenthetical

It is loading more messages.