Another nigger dusts off a pregnant white chick

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 8:59:54 AM6/24/07
CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html

The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.

Alky@crawfordl.net Effective People

Jun 24, 2007, 9:17:41 AM6/24/07

<conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 24, 2007, 12:19:09 PM6/24/07

<conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Another repug thinker heard from.

mini me

Jun 24, 2007, 12:22:38 PM6/24/07
Chain them together and throw them overboard.
Message has been deleted

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 12:39:54 PM6/24/07

Why just black people?

Don't get me wrong, there are LOTS of despicable black people out there,
I've come across quite a few.

But I've also come across about an equal number of worthless shit WHITE
people or brown people. Shouldn't the ratio be somewhat similar to the
demographics of our prison populations?

It isn't their race that bothers me, it's their behavior, and the
sociopathic behavior is not at all limited to white people.

I mean, don't you want to IMPROVE the white race, by getting rid of the
dregs of the white gene pool? Seems to me, if you were a really GOOD
racist, you'd want to do that first before implementing a eugenics program
to improve the black race.

The white race can do with a good cleaning out. Serious.

Gunner

Jun 24, 2007, 12:54:11 PM6/24/07

Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
Brigade to back you up.

When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?

Gunner Asch

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)
(Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Alky@crawfordl.net Effective People

Jun 24, 2007, 12:58:49 PM6/24/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>

>><conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
>>> Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
>>> Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
>>> arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>>>
>>> The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
>>> city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
>>> happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>>
>>Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>>
> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> Brigade to back you up.
>
> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?

Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 1:11:39 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 +0000, Effective People wrote:

> "Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
>> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:

< snip >

>>>Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>>>
>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>> Brigade to back you up.
>>
>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls
>> filled with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe
>> out all leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass
>> graves, and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>
> Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.

It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s, M-1
Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.

You guys have your smart ass wits, that is sure.

How do you think that is going to work for you? Some Republican comes up
to you armed to the teeth, and you utter the latest snappy comeback from
the Daily show or some other mindless leftist show from the boob tube.

Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.

Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
award.

Gunner

Jun 24, 2007, 1:13:06 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 GMT, "Effective People" <George
Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:

So tell me Libtard...how are you going to stop the Evillllll
Rightwingers from hanging you by the neck until the ravens peck out your
eyes?

Be specific.

<crickets.wav>

The only reason you and yours are still alive, is that most
rightwingers only hold you in contempt and not worth the effort or the
rope and they still hold to the rule of law.

Your ilk starts pushing the envelope..and those factors go out the door.

At few times in our nations history has the US been this politically
divided. The last time, was the day the Civil War started.

But hey..if it makes you feel good, circle around, give a group hug and
sing kumbya. It simply makes rounding you up easier.

Run..and you will only die tired.

Gunner

Gunner

Jun 24, 2007, 1:13:41 PM6/24/07

Which is why throughout history..it was a requirement of KKK membership
to be a Democrat.

Right?

Gunner

Jun 24, 2007, 1:14:28 PM6/24/07

Indeed.

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 1:24:20 PM6/24/07
Say it in public and I'll still not agree with you but I'll respect the
courage of your convictions.

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 1:25:10 PM6/24/07
Try it.

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 1:26:29 PM6/24/07
Gunner is a fraud.
It's been proven.

Ask him about his "victoria's secret" girlfriend.

He's not stand up but he is a joke.

"Effective People" <George Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote in message

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 1:29:03 PM6/24/07
So I'll be dead and he'll be in jail where he's tries his racist banter and
finds himself anally raped five times a day.

So that's how you spell victory?

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Bob Eld

Jun 24, 2007, 1:29:12 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

So now repugs are terrorist ready to attack within the US and kill other
Americans. Silly us, we thought the terrorists were Muslims when all along
they were repugs. Thanks for the warning. I'm sure the BATF and others would
like to know about your fully auto AK-47's and AR-15's. Your M-1 is OK, I'll
put it up against my 308 any day.

Bob Brock

Jun 24, 2007, 1:36:30 PM6/24/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

Please, don't post suicide pacts to the newsgroups. Just do it.

Bob Brock

Jun 24, 2007, 1:41:36 PM6/24/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

I'm not liberal, but for the likes of you, a bullet between the eyes comes
to mind.

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 1:49:18 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:29:03 -0400, robw wrote:

> So I'll be dead and he'll be in jail where he's tries his racist banter and
> finds himself anally raped five times a day.

The premise is, of course, that there is a popular insurrection.

Your gibber about jail reminds me of the story in the movie Braveheart
where the prince's homosexual lover says that they are going to have
William Wallace arrested.

The king then flung the homosexual from the castle window for being so
utterly stupid.

> So that's how you spell victory?

Yes, yes. You hope that someone is going to get himself killed so that you
can make stupid "smart assed" remarks to armed people during a general
insurrection to restore the Republic. Dream on about your non-existent
hero.

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 2:12:43 PM6/24/07
My point is that right wingers indiscriminately knocking off liberals is
like an NRA wet dream.
Unfortunately. for you, it is against the law and would be more horrible of
a crime than any ethnic group could ever enact.

I'll take your word on the "Braveheart" thing, though.

I'm not into macho, riding around on horses movies.
Saw the trailer and said no,

Tell us more about your fantasy world.

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 2:14:01 PM6/24/07
Nice one.

You got it, conservative gun nuts are trying to kill terrorists to clean the
field for them. Brilliant, but no way they came up with that on their own.

"Bob Eld" <nsmon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 2:14:40 PM6/24/07
Prove it.

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 2:15:42 PM6/24/07
Isn't that what Hitler believed?

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

not_...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 2:32:46 PM6/24/07
On Jun 24, 9:54 am, Gunner <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
>

> A...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>
> ><conno...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
> >> Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
> >> Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
> >> arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
>
> >>http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>
> >> The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
> >> city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
> >> happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>
> >Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>
> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> Brigade to back you up.
>
> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>
> Gunner Asch

You probably could wipe out all the leftwingers if you so chose. But
inevitably you would turn on each other and wipe yourselves out as
well. A lot of people in the world would pretty much consider that a
win/win situation all around.

Message has been deleted

John "C"

Jun 24, 2007, 3:13:12 PM6/24/07

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:23:44 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 05:59:54 -0700, "conn...@hotmail.com"
> > <conn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
> >>Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
> >>Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
> >>arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
> >>
> >>http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
> >>
> >>The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
> >>city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
> >>happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
> >
> > Do much abbo hunting you crazy fuck?
> >
> > Your last shred of credibility just went out the window.
>
> Last shred?

Did you get Pinkie's permission to talk to this poster, meat ball?

HJ (testing killfile)

ags...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2007, 3:31:09 PM6/24/07
On Jun 24, 5:59 am, "conno...@hotmail.com" <conno...@hotmail.com>

wrote:
> CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
> Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
> Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
> arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>
> The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
> city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
> happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.

If he truly did this, then his race has nothing to do with it. After
all, Scott Peterson was white. It's simply a man's way of performing
an abortion, terminator style.

You know, they created the legal abandonment law to prevent babies
being left to die in dumpsters by mothers. Do you think they will give
an abandonment option to men so that men are not forced to kill
unwanted children and women?

Regards

Message has been deleted

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 24, 2007, 4:08:38 PM6/24/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>

>><conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
>>> Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
>>> Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
>>> arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>>>
>>> The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
>>> city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
>>> happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>>
>>Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>>
> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> Brigade to back you up.
>
> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>
> Gunner Asch

We notice the brilliant, wonderfull job you rightards are doing in Iraq.
And now your directly threating me???!!! Wow, I'm so scared.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 24, 2007, 4:11:28 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Poor little pussy boy. You always brag about how well armed all you cowards
are so why aren't you beating up this countries enemies? Why don't you and
a couple of buddies go to Iraq and get all those evil commies. Shouldn't
take you any more than a week.

or

You could just stay in your trailor and post to the internet.

Your a coward. A little coward.

Message has been deleted

robw

Jun 24, 2007, 4:54:45 PM6/24/07
Gunner is a coward and a liar.

Ask him about his "model girlfriend"

"Kevin Cunningham" <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 6:17:06 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:12:43 -0400, robw wrote:

> My point is that right wingers indiscriminately knocking off liberals is
> like an NRA wet dream.
> Unfortunately. for you, it is against the law and would be more horrible of
> a crime than any ethnic group could ever enact.
>
> I'll take your word on the "Braveheart" thing, though.
>
> I'm not into macho, riding around on horses movies.
> Saw the trailer and said no,

Of course you didn't. You have no interest in such things. Now, if it had
men fudge packing each other, that you could get "into".

> Tell us more about your fantasy world.

So, you wanna know the future, huh?

Civil war to save the constitution and the republic from commie traitors
is what SHOULD happen, but it isn't going to happen. Americans are
reasonably well off, and too invested in society as it is to fight for
freedom. Sorry, just the way it is.

Hillary will become President in 2009. She will withdraw the troops from
Iraq and Afghanistan. With little press coverage, Al Qaeda will establish
itself as the power behind the power in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran will
get the bomb, after making deals with the Clinton administration for bogus
inspections.

I base that prediction of the performance of the past Clinton
administration: They let North Korea get the bomb, and ignored Al Qaeda
activity for all 8 years Clinton was president.

About 2015 or so, into Clinton's second term, there will be a nuclear war
between Israel and Iran. I'm not sure who's going to win, or rather, who
will get the best of the other. No one is going to feel like a winner.

About the same time, Al Qaeda will destroy about 20 major American cities
with small nuclear weapons; millions will die, the economy will collapse.
Al Qaeda will hold back another 20 or so nukes as insurance against an
American retaliation; there will be calls to wipe out the Moslems.
President Hillary will cave to the terrorist, without saying so
explicitly. Basically, we conservatives will become a hunted people in the
"fight against terrorism" using her Patriot act powers.

From there, there will be about 20 years of war, disease, starvation,
death and so forth. The people who survive best will be those who lay low
and stay out of the way, living in self sufficient communities or self
sufficient individual farms.

After twenty years in about 2035 or so, There won't be enough liberals
left, and the clean up of America begins. The America hating liberals will
be come extinct with extreme prejudice.

There will be a new form of government, one based on logic and reason.

That's all I'm going to tell you.

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 6:23:35 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:14:40 -0400, robw wrote:

> Prove it.

First off, don't be a top poster. Only idiots do that.

Second off, learn some history. The Democrats and the south went hand in
hand. See the caption "A political cartoon depicting the KKK and the
Democratic Party as continuations of the Confederacy" at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kkk

Also note the quote from the above website:
"The Prescript included inspirational language about the goals of the
Klan along with a list of questions to be asked of applicants for
membership, which confirmed the focus on resisting Reconstruction and the
Republican Party."

Simply put, there were no Republicans in the South when the KKK was
powerful. Remember, it was a Republican who made war on the south and
freed the slaves. If you answered their questionnaire in a way that showed
you favored the Republican party, which the KKK opposed, you were not
allowed to become a member.

So, now shove your head up your ass in denial in the same "liberal turtle"
position that I've seen your comrades do so often.

> "Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

>> Which is why throughout history..it was a requirement of KKK membership

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 6:24:26 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:15:42 -0400, robw wrote:

> Isn't that what Hitler believed?

Which Hitler? The fictional one or the real one?

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 6:33:37 PM6/24/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>

> ><conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
> >> Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
> >> Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
> >> arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
> >>
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
> >>
> >> The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
> >> city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
> >> happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
> >
> >Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
> >
> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> Brigade to back you up.
>
> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?

If that dream day of yours ever comes, you're going to be in for a big
surprise.
We're waiting, all you have to do is jump.

> Gunner Asch

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 6:39:37 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 +0000, Effective People wrote:
>
> > "Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
> >> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> >> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
> >>

> < snip >

> >> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> >> Brigade to back you up.
> >>
> >> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls
> >> filled with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe
> >> out all leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass
> >> graves, and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
> >
> > Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.
>
> It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s, M-1
> Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.

Big talk from a republican faggot.
You worship at the alter of cock like your reverend haggert.
When you feel like jumping up and putting your guns where your mouth is
(after you take the cock out) just let us know.

> You guys have your smart ass wits, that is sure.

...and you have nothing but talk and your nephews super soaker water gun.
I've been hearing this shit form you assholes for years, and nothing but
more talk. I remember when dummies like you formed mailitias to lay and wait
for your day of insurrection that never came. They all went home.

> How do you think that is going to work for you? Some Republican comes up
> to you armed to the teeth, and you utter the latest snappy comeback from
> the Daily show or some other mindless leftist show from the boob tube.
>
> Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.

...you've bee watching to many movies and TV shows kid.
If you think only republicans are armed...just keep thinking that.

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 6:49:14 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuart...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:29:03 -0400, robw wrote:
>
> > So I'll be dead and he'll be in jail where he's tries his racist banter
and
> > finds himself anally raped five times a day.
>
> The premise is, of course, that there is a popular insurrection.

So, who, (you) is going to start the insurrection. You old fat white bitches
have been waiting for someone else to start it for about 30 years now...why
dont you start it instead of just blowing bullshit about it kid?

If you're a man of his word, and can back them up, why dont you just bring
it? Are you waiting for someone with guts or courage to start it? Since you
have shown neither, only talk, I can safely conclude you're just another
keyboard coward.
If not, let me see you on the news...now bitch.

> Your gibber about jail reminds me of the story in the movie Braveheart
> where the prince's homosexual lover says that they are going to have
> William Wallace arrested.

Yeah, just I as I fgured, another hero from the world of movies instead of
reality.

Let me know when you're serious Stuart Little, untill then, your're just
another bullshit slinger...now go watch a movie so you can be a hero in your
own mind.

Oh yeah, since you're not to good with math or facts, if there is a "Popular
insurrection" you will not be involved, you're in such a stark minority, you
won't even count.

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 6:54:23 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuart.LITTLE THE GAY MOUSE THAT ROA...@comcast.net> wrote in
message news:h42dnbzHnZn_cOPb...@comcast.com...

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:12:43 -0400, robw wrote:
>
> > My point is that right wingers indiscriminately knocking off liberals is
> > like an NRA wet dream.
> > Unfortunately. for you, it is against the law and would be more horrible
of
> > a crime than any ethnic group could ever enact.
> >
> > I'll take your word on the "Braveheart" thing, though.
> >
> > I'm not into macho, riding around on horses movies.
> > Saw the trailer and said no,
>
> Of course you didn't. You have no interest in such things. Now, if it had
> men fudge packing each other, that you could get "into".

So, you've got Mark Foley or Reverand Haggert on your mind?
I thought so. You're just another republican closet queen hiding behind a
big mouth.
You GOP queers can't go a day without mentioning your fantasies.

> > Tell us more about your fantasy world.
>
> So, you wanna know the future, huh?

> Civil war to save the constitution and the republic from commie traitors
> is what SHOULD happen,

Then do it bitch. Just fuckin do it loudmouth.

<snip the bullshit>

We're waiting Stuart Little the Mouse that Roared.

You're a punk, nothing more.

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 6:56:22 PM6/24/07

<conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He was a fuckin Cop.
According to republicans, cops and soldiers are all republicans.

Bob Brock

Jun 24, 2007, 7:00:32 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

And there you have it folks. The ranting of a madman envisioning the post
apocalyptic US based not of individual liberties, but on the warped logic
that only he can understand. It's sad, but he has indeed laid it all out
for the world to see. What's even sadder is that I'm sure he doesn't even
realize the insanity that he has published for the world to see and judge.

Good bye stewie. I am done with you now. You are indeed finished...at
least for now.

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 7:27:52 PM6/24/07

Poor little bobby! I can even tell him HOW he and his ilk will meet their
end; and it's by their own stupidity! He won't lift a finger to save
himself.

Does he refute that Bill Clinton let Al Qaeda grow and attack us without
serious retaliation? No. Does he claim that Bill Clinton stopped NK from
getting nuclear weapons? No. Does he claim that Iran isn't developing
nuclear weapons and they have an eye on a middle east war with Israel? No.

He gibbers! He doesn't LIKE it, it isn't a happy DISNEY ending, so he
doesn't like it and thus he says it can't be true.

Idiots like that are going to wake up to a huge Darwin award.

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 7:30:38 PM6/24/07

"Bob Eld" <nsmon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 +0000, Effective People wrote:
> >
> > > "Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
> > >>

> > < snip >

> > > Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.
> >
> > It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s,
M-1
> > Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.
> >
> > You guys have your smart ass wits, that is sure.
> >
> > How do you think that is going to work for you? Some Republican comes up
> > to you armed to the teeth, and you utter the latest snappy comeback from
> > the Daily show or some other mindless leftist show from the boob tube.
> >
> > Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.
> >
> > Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
> > award.
>
> So now repugs are terrorist ready to attack within the US and kill other
> Americans.

They wanna' be, but their nothing but big mouthed loons who think they're
the only Americans who own guns. They're just the only Americans stupid
enough to brag about them, get their pictures taken with them and walk into
a gun shop or gun show with cameras all over the place and buy them .

J Carroll

Jun 24, 2007, 7:35:13 PM6/24/07

You are truly a shill Stuart.

George W Bush is completely responsible for the success or our enemy on
9-11-20001.
Face Facts as a man.

EARLY 2001 - WHITE HOUSE DEPARTS FROM EFFORTS TO TRACK TERRORIST
MONEY: The new Bush Treasury Department "disapproved of the Clinton
Administration's approach to money laundering issues, which had been an
important part of the drive to cut off the money flow to bin Laden."
Specifically, the Bush Administration opposed Clinton
Administration-backed efforts by the G-7 and the Organization for
Economic Cooperation and Development that targeted countries with
"loose banking regulations" being abused by terrorist financiers.
Meanwhile, the Bush Administration provided "no funding for the new
National Terrorist Asset Tracking Center." [Source: The Age of Sacred
Terror, 2003]

APRIL 30, 2001 - BUSH ADMINISTRATION SAYS BIN LADEN FOCUS WAS
"MISTAKE": The Bush Administration released the government's annual
report on terrorism, but unlike previous Administrations, it decided to
specifically omit an "extensive mention of alleged terrorist mastermind
Osama bin Laden. A senior State Department official told CNN the U.S.
government made a mistake in focusing so much energy on bin Laden."
Similarly, AP reported in 2002 that the Bush Administration's "national
security leadership met formally nearly 100 times in the months prior
to the Sept. 11 attacks yet terrorism was the topic during only two of
those sessions." [Source: CNN, 4/30/01; AP, 6/29/01]

The federal government was rapidly increasing its counter-terrorism
efforts at the time President Bush took office. As the New York Times
reported, Attorney General Janet Reno ended her tenure as "perhaps the
strongest advocate" of counterterrorism spending. Similarly, Newsweek
and the Washington Post reported National Security Adviser Sandy Berger
was "totally preoccupied" with the prospect of a domestic terror
attack, telling his replacement that they need to be "spending more
time on this issue" than on any other. The focus changed dramatically
when the Bush Administration took office.

ADMINISTRATION SHIFTED LAW ENFORCEMENT'S FOCUS OFF OF
COUNTER-TERRORISM: The New York Times reported that in the lead-up to
9/11, Attorney General John Ashcroft "said fighting terrorism was a top
priority of his agency," yet upon entering office, "he identified more
than a dozen other objectives for greater emphasis within the Justice
Department before the attacks." On Aug. 9, the Administration
distributed a strategic plan to the Justice Department highlighting its
new goals from a list of Clinton Administration goals. The item that
referred to intelligence and investigation of terrorists was left
un-highlighted. [Source: NY Times, 2/28/02]

ASHCROFT OVERRULED EFFORTS FOCUSED ON COUNTER-TERROR: Newsweek reported
that "in the spring of 2001, the attorney general had an extraordinary
confrontation with the then FBI Director Louis Freeh at an annual
meeting of special agents." The two talked before appearing, and
Ashcroft laid out his priorities for Freeh: "basically violent crime
and drugs," recalls one participant. Freeh replied bluntly that those
were not his priorities, and began to talk about terror and
counterterrorism. "Ashcroft didn't want to hear about it," says a
former senior law-enforcement official." [Source: Newsweek, 5/27/02]

BUSH ADMINISTRATION TERMINATED PROGRAM THAT TRACKED AL QAEDA: "In the
months before 9/11, the U.S. Justice Department curtailed a highly
classified program called 'Catcher's Mitt' to monitor Al Qaeda suspects
in the United States." [Source: Newsweek, 3/21/04]

SO LITTLE CONCERN FOR COUNTER-TERROR THAT A WHITE HOUSE TASK FORCE
NEVER MET: In January of 2001, the U.S. Government's bipartisan
Commission on National Security gave the White House a report that
warned of an attack on the homeland and urged the new Administration to
implement its specific "recommendations to prevent acts of domestic
terrorism. The Administration rejected the Commission's report,
"preferring to put aside the recommendations." Instead, the
Administration waited until May of 2001 to appoint Vice President
Cheney to head a task force "to combat terrorist attacks on the United
States." But according to the Washington Post, neither "Cheney's review
nor Bush's took place." Meanwhile, Newsweek reported that when senators
"sent a copy of draft legislation on counterterrorism and homeland
defense to Cheney's office on July 20," they were told by Cheney's top
aide "that it might be another six months before he would be able to
review the material." [Source: Salon, 9/12/04; White House release,
5/8/01; Washington Post, 1/20/02; Newsweek, 5/27/02]

WHITE HOUSE BEGAN EFFORT TO CUT COUNTER-TERRORISM PROGRAMS: The New
York Times reported that in its final 2003 budget request, the
Administration "called for spending increases in 68 programs, none of
which directly involved counterterrorism...In his Sept. 10 submission
to the budget office, Ashcroft did not endorse FBI requests for $58
million for 149 new counterterrorism field agents, 200 intelligence
analysts and 54 additional translators. Ashcroft proposed a $65 million
cut for a program that gives states and localities counterterrorism
grants for equipment, including radios and decontamination suits and
training." By comparison, "Under Janet Reno, the department's
counterterrorism budget increased 13.6% in the fiscal year 1999, 7.1%
in 2000 and 22.7% in 2001." [Source: NY Times, 2/28/02]

ADMINISTRATION LEFT "GAPS" IN MILITARY'S REQUEST FOR COUNTER-TERROR
FUNDS: The Washington Post reported that in its first budget, the White
House left "gaps" between "what military commanders said they needed to
combat terrorists and what they got." Newsweek noted that, among other
things, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld elected not to re-launch a
Predator drone that had been tracking bin Laden. When the Senate Armed
Services Committee tried to fill those gaps, "Rumsfeld said he would
recommend a veto" on September 9. [Source: Washington Post, 1/20/02;
Newsweek, 5/27/02; NY Times, 2/28/02]

ADMINISTRATION STOPPED PREDATOR FLIGHTS TRACKING AL QAEDA IN
AFGHANISTAN: AP reported "though Predator drones spotted Osama bin
Laden as many as three times in late 2000, the Bush administration did
not fly the unmanned planes over Afghanistan during its first eight
months." Additionally, "the military successfully tested an armed
Predator throughout the first half of 2001" but the White House "failed
to resolve a debate over whether the CIA or Pentagon should operate the
armed Predators" and the armed Predator never got off the ground before
9/11. [Source: AP, 6/25/03]

WHILE CUTTING COUNTER-TERROR, THE WHITE HOUSE SENT FUNDING TO THE
TALIBAN: At the same time the White House was trying to cut
counter-terrorism funding, it gave "$43 million in drought aid to
Afghanistan after the Taliban began a campaign against poppy growers."
As the 5/29/01 edition of Newsday noted, the Taliban rulers of
Afghanistan "are a decidedly odd choice for an outright gift of $43
million from the Bush Administration. This is the same government
against which the United Nation imposes sanctions, at the behest of the
United States, for refusing to turn over the terrorist mastermind Osama
bin Laden." [Washington Post, 9/23/01; Newsday, 5/29/01]

MAY 2002 - BUSH ADMINISTRATION MOVES TO PREVENT INDEPENDENT INQUIRY
OF 9/11: Months after 9/11, Vice President Cheney went on Fox News to
announce the Administration's full opposition to an independent 9/11
commission. As CBS News noted, the White House "opposed a commission"
from the start, claiming "it would tie up officials waging the war on
terror - and endanger U.S. secrets." [Source: Fox News, 5/19/02; CBS,
9/20/02]

"The new administration seems to be paying no
attention to the problem of terrorism. What
they will do is stagger along until there's a
major incident and then suddenly say, 'Oh my
God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with
this?" - Paul Bremer, George W. Bush's future administrator in Iraq, Feb.
26, 2001.

Trent Lott Questioned by the Observer, London England, January 2001

Do you think it is fair that President Clinton is being accused of not
preventing the attack on the USS Cole?

LOTT: Well, in reality that is the way it is in America
and it is what makes us a great nation. True leaders must
handle difficult situations or have competent people
who handle those situations.
Sources did give information of a general nature to the
Administration and it is obvious that an attack still occured.
This is a more 'impeachable' offense than what was brought
before the Congress.
Fortunately, George Bush will in just a few days become
our President.
I can assure you that such situations will not be
mishandled by his Administration.
However general the information might be, the President-elect
will act with authority to prevent such tragedies.

And then there was 9-11-2001

--
John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 7:48:00 PM6/24/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>

> >"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> >> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> >> Brigade to back you up.
> >>
> >> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls
filled
> >> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> >> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> >> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
> >
> >Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.
>
> So tell me Libtard...how are you going to stop the Evillllll
> Rightwingers from hanging you by the neck until the ravens peck out your
> eyes?
>
> Be specific.

Well, Gunner, why don't you try something, and instead of threats, you'll
see what anyone that you fuck with will do to you.
An impotent internet sqiurt gunner produces no fear in anyone. You make me
laugh like hell, but being a clown, that's your job.

> <crickets.wav>
>

> The only reason you and yours are still alive, is that most
> rightwingers only hold you in contempt and not worth the effort or the
> rope and they still hold to the rule of law.

You sling the bullshit with the best of the squirt gunner.
But untill you show up on the news, you're just an imaginary gunner shooting
blanks.
So far, all I see or hear from you right wingers is chicken squawking.

> Your ilk starts pushing the envelope..

...so, tell us when the envelope is pushed bg mouth. That's simply bullshit.
Tell us, in detail when you think the envelope is pushed to the point that
you, the chickenshit keyboard
general is going to start the next civil war...or, insteade of talking, why
dont you just do it?
I say it's because you'e a coward and a punk bitch...

Put up or shut up time, Anyone who thrteatens to start the next America
civil war should be man ehough to tell us the condeitions that will
precipitate such a monumental moment in American history. Starting a new
American civil war is a big jo squirt gunner, I say you're full of bullshit.
Talk is cheap squirty...lets get it going...bitch.

and those factors go out the door.

<squawk squawk.wav>

> At few times in our nations history has the US been this politically
> divided. The last time, was the day the Civil War started.

Bring it on squirt gunner. I say you're a liar and a coward.
Prove me wrong.

> But hey..if it makes you feel good, circle around, give a group hug and
> sing kumbya. It simply makes rounding you up easier.
>
> Run..and you will only die tired.

<squawk squawk.wav>
<refrain...from the squirt gunner>...chickenshit punk promising civil war
and delivers nothing...typical coward, punk, bitch...
Get back in touch with us when you grow a pair of balls big enough to back
up your threats, promises, or whatever you call you line of shit you spread.

Keep this in mind. Cowardly punks like have been promising the same shit for
30 years.
None of them delivered. You be their hero, or just another asshole who can't
back up his big mouth.

> Gunner

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 7:49:47 PM6/24/07

"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Gunner is a fraud.
> It's been proven.
>
> Ask him about his "victoria's secret" girlfriend.
>
> He's not stand up but he is a joke.

I know one thing for sure. Right wing cowardly asshole like the squirt
gunner have been threatening a new civil war for 30 years. So far, like
squirty, they're all bullshit, nothing more.

Bob Brock

Jun 24, 2007, 7:49:16 PM6/24/07

"J Carroll" <jcar...@machiningsolution.com> wrote in message

SNIP (a partial list of Bush dropping the ball before 9-11)

Don't you get it? By any reasonable standards, stewie is insane. Just look
at what he posted above. I learned a long time ago that it's best not to
argue with mentally deranged people. They honestly believe what the voices
are telling them. Telling them that the voices are not real and that the
delusions are delusional only makes them violent as they withdraw further
into their delusional world.

I must apologize. I thought he was just stupid. Now, I'm convinced that he
is indeed insane.

XTS

Jun 24, 2007, 8:23:06 PM6/24/07

<not_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 9:54 am, Gunner <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> >

> > A...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
> >
> > ><conno...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > >Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
> >
> > Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
> > Brigade to back you up.
> >
> > When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
> > with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> > leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> > and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
> >
> > Gunner Asch
>
> You probably could wipe out all the leftwingers if you so chose.

Thats where you're wrong. All people have the human instinct to survive by
any means necessary.
That transcends politics, left, right or anything.
These punks have been saying this for 30 years. You know why they haven't
done it?
Because they don't want to die.
Yes, it's that simple.

Alky@crawfordl.net Effective People

Jun 24, 2007, 8:25:19 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 +0000, Effective People wrote:
>
>> "Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
>>> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>>>

> < snip >

>>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>>> Brigade to back you up.
>>>
>>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls
>>> filled with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe
>>> out all leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass
>>> graves, and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>>
>> Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.
>
> It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s, M-1
> Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.
>
> You guys have your smart ass wits, that is sure.
>
> How do you think that is going to work for you? Some Republican comes up
> to you armed to the teeth, and you utter the latest snappy comeback from
> the Daily show or some other mindless leftist show from the boob tube.
>
> Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.
>
> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
> award.

You and Bush assumed the Iraqis didn't have it in them too.
Let's see, how did THAT go?
Oh yeah, Bush lost the wars.

Alky@crawfordl.net Effective People

Jun 24, 2007, 8:32:45 PM6/24/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

It all goes back alot further that Bill Clinton. Bush stirred up the
hornet's nest, he and his Daydee.

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 8:47:38 PM6/24/07
On Jun 25, 2:23 am, Brandon D Cartwright <u...@example.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 05:59:54 -0700, "conno...@hotmail.com"

> <conno...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
> >Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
> >Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
> >arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>
> >The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
> >city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
> >happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>
> Do much abbo hunting you crazy fuck?

Yeah, there's a new attraction in town - its called 'scum tours'. Me
and friends take tourists out to the lower class hood so they can
shoot the scum with M60.

You should come up, its a hellva ride!

> Your last shred of credibility just went out the window.

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 8:52:15 PM6/24/07
On Jun 25, 2:39 am, Stuart Grey <stuart.g...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 05:59:54 -0700, conno...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>
> > The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
> > city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
> > happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>

> Why just black people?

They make up the majority of the prison population.

> But I've also come across about an equal number of worthless shit WHITE
> people or brown people. Shouldn't the ratio be somewhat similar to the
> demographics of our prison populations?

Sure. 80% black/spic/mexcrement 20% white trash - execute 'em all!

> I mean, don't you want to IMPROVE the white race, by getting rid of the
> dregs of the white gene pool? Seems to me, if you were a really GOOD
> racist, you'd want to do that first before implementing a eugenics program
> to improve the black race.
>
> The white race can do with a good cleaning out. Serious.

Agree but the whitee's are 10% trailer trash, blacks are like 80% of
the prison population and need a shovel to dig their own graves b4
being exterminated.

Stuart Grey

Jun 24, 2007, 9:21:32 PM6/24/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:52:15 -0700, conn...@hotmail.com wrote:

> On Jun 25, 2:39 am, Stuart Grey <stuart.g...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 05:59:54 -0700, conno...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>>
>> > The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
>> > city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
>> > happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>>
>> Why just black people?
>
> They make up the majority of the prison population.

I don't think that's true.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/tables/cpracetab.htm

This says that there were 2.1 million blacks in prison in 1997, compared
to 3.4 million whites. Thus, in 1997 whites were in the majority.

The demographics may of changed in the last decade, I don't know, and the
BoJS is strangely silent on this issue, probably because it is now
politically incorrect to note that black people are over represented in

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 10:58:24 PM6/24/07
On Jun 25, 6:01 am, Brandon D Cartwright <u...@example.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:08:41 -0400, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>

> I knew he was a misogynist headcase on anabolic steroids and
> potentially dangerous, but I didn't realize he was *this* fucked up.

Eat some fried chicken while I inspect your prostate with a meat
cleaver.

r wiley

Jun 25, 2007, 12:19:21 AM6/25/07
.

Law enforcement officers don't like it when you refer
to them with racial epithets.

rw

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 12:30:58 AM6/25/07

Racial epithets lol you mean black, hispanic and mexicrement law
enforcement officers break the law.

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 12:39:04 AM6/25/07

That's a pretty good "history" lesson you have there Mr S.Grey.

I'm hooting for a demorat cunt for president so she can save america
lives like Clinton did rather than chase desert ragheads.

And sure enough, after years of femocrat inaction, the republicans
will again get their turn to actually do something constructive.

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 12:53:34 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:32:46 -0700, not_...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Jun 24, 9:54 am, Gunner <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
>>

>> A...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>>
>> ><conno...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> >Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>>
>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>> Brigade to back you up.
>>
>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
>> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
>> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
>> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>>

>> Gunner Asch
>
>You probably could wipe out all the leftwingers if you so chose. But

>inevitably you would turn on each other and wipe yourselves out as
>well. A lot of people in the world would pretty much consider that a
>win/win situation all around.

Why would we turn on each other? Wipe ourselves out?

Your delusions are noted as is your rich fantasy world.

Gunner

"Abortion is self defense"
Bob Kolker

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 12:54:08 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:23:06 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>> > When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
>> > with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
>> > leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
>> > and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>> >
>> > Gunner Asch
>>
>> You probably could wipe out all the leftwingers if you so chose.
>
>Thats where you're wrong. All people have the human instinct to survive by
>any means necessary.
>That transcends politics, left, right or anything.
>These punks have been saying this for 30 years. You know why they haven't
>done it?
>Because they don't want to die.
>Yes, it's that simple.

Tell that to the European Jews in 1943.

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 12:56:42 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:08:38 GMT, "Kevin Cunningham"
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George

>> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>>

>>><conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>>>
>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>> Brigade to back you up.
>>

>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
>> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
>> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
>> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>>
>> Gunner Asch
>>

>We notice the brilliant, wonderfull job you rightards are doing in Iraq.
>And now your directly threating me???!!! Wow, I'm so scared.

Directly threatening you? Did I mention you by name? Fascinating.

So your name is Useful Idiot Libtard? Must come from a very big
family..there are so many of you. But..come to think of it..every
village idiot Ive ever met had the last name of Libtard..so ayup..you
have a very close and wide spread family.

Probably too close..much too close..all that inbreeding is turning out
some incredibly stupid village idiots.

r wiley

Jun 25, 2007, 12:57:09 AM6/25/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:h42dnYPHnZkDM-Pb...@comcast.com...

> Your gibber about jail reminds me of the story in the movie Braveheart
> where the prince's homosexual lover says that they are going to have
> William Wallace arrested.
>
> The king then flung the homosexual from the castle window for being so
> utterly stupid.

Which shows how much alike the rabid right and the lunatic left are. The
left never understood that Norman Lear TV shows and movies like "Crash"
are fiction. The right doesn't recognize "Braveheart" or the "Rambo" movies
as fiction.

It is worth remembering that Mel "Braveheart" Gibson and Sylvester"Rambo"
Stallone left the country to dodge the draft, just like Bill Clinton.

No I haven't forgotten AWOL George or Deferment Dick.

rw

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in
order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada".

George W. Bush

"I had other priorities."

Dick Cheney

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 12:57:53 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:11:28 GMT, "Kevin Cunningham"
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
>> award.
>

>Poor little pussy boy. You always brag about how well armed all you cowards
>are so why aren't you beating up this countries enemies? Why don't you and
>a couple of buddies go to Iraq and get all those evil commies. Shouldn't
>take you any more than a week.
>
>or
>
>You could just stay in your trailor and post to the internet.
>
>Your a coward. A little coward.

So Kevy..what was your MOS?

Mine was 11B4, RVN 1971-1973

Now what were you saying about cowards, little pussy?

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 1:02:30 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:33:37 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:17:41 GMT, "Effective People" <George
>> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>>

>> ><conn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> >Would bew better to put republicans on a rope.
>> >
>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>> Brigade to back you up.
>>
>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
>> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
>> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
>> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>

>If that dream day of yours ever comes, you're going to be in for a big
>surprise.
>We're waiting, all you have to do is jump.

Your frightened puffing up reminds of of a Yorky facing a big old
german shepherd. Eyeballs bulging out..shit running from its
ass...growling at the shepherd..hoping against hope that its display
will somehow keep the shepherd from munching off its head in a single
disinterested bite.

The shepherd of course is deeply amused and will not munch the Yorky
until the proper time..when it needs a snack.

Gunner

>> Gunner Asch

>> This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
>> Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
>> Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
>> Using only naturally occuring fibers
>> Use the Message with confidance.
>> (Some settling may occure in transit.)
>> (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

"Abortion is self defense"
Bob Kolker

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 1:04:05 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:39:37 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>> It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s, M-1
>> Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.
>

>Big talk from a republican faggot.
>You worship at the alter of cock like your reverend haggert.
>When you feel like jumping up and putting your guns where your mouth is
>(after you take the cock out) just let us know.

See the terror and posturing the little feeb produces when trying to
keep that big dog from ripping out its throat?

And notice too the hatred it exhibits against gays.

But then..thats typical of the liberal fucktard.

Gunner

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 1:04:56 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:30:38 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>They wanna' be, but their nothing but big mouthed loons who think they're
>the only Americans who own guns. They're just the only Americans stupid
>enough to brag about them, get their pictures taken with them and walk into
>a gun shop or gun show with cameras all over the place and buy them .

Im not quite sure what you are babbling about here..but it sounds like
denial and pitiful posturing to me.

Must really suck to be you.

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 1:13:28 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:48:00 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>> So tell me Libtard...how are you going to stop the Evillllll
>> Rightwingers from hanging you by the neck until the ravens peck out your
>> eyes?
>>
>> Be specific.
>
>Well, Gunner, why don't you try something, and instead of threats, you'll
>see what anyone that you fuck with will do to you.
>An impotent internet sqiurt gunner produces no fear in anyone. You make me
>laugh like hell, but being a clown, that's your job.

So you are unable to be specific? Adhom is a poor excuse for a direct
question.

>> <crickets.wav>
>>

>> The only reason you and yours are still alive, is that most
>> rightwingers only hold you in contempt and not worth the effort or the
>> rope and they still hold to the rule of law.
>

>You sling the bullshit with the best of the squirt gunner.
>But untill you show up on the news, you're just an imaginary gunner shooting
>blanks.
>So far, all I see or hear from you right wingers is chicken squawking.

So far..Im seeing only adhom. Unable to be specific?

>> Your ilk starts pushing the envelope..
>
>...so, tell us when the envelope is pushed bg mouth. That's simply bullshit.
>Tell us, in detail when you think the envelope is pushed to the point that
>you, the chickenshit keyboard
>general is going to start the next civil war...or, insteade of talking, why
>dont you just do it?
>I say it's because you'e a coward and a punk bitch...

Still unable to provide more than frightened posturing? Pitiful.
Shrug.

>Put up or shut up time, Anyone who thrteatens to start the next America
>civil war should be man ehough to tell us the condeitions that will
>precipitate such a monumental moment in American history. Starting a new
>American civil war is a big jo squirt gunner, I say you're full of bullshit.
>Talk is cheap squirty...lets get it going...bitch.

So you want to die now? Step out in front of a bus. Be sure to call it
Bitch too.

Posturing..pit Yorkie posturing. Amusing actually.

>and those factors go out the door.
>
><squawk squawk.wav>

????

>> At few times in our nations history has the US been this politically
>> divided. The last time, was the day the Civil War started.
>
>Bring it on squirt gunner. I say you're a liar and a coward.
>Prove me wrong.

Son..when the time comes...Im sure someone close to you will punch your
ticket for you easily enough. Or maybe keep you around for stoop labor.

Depends on how much you shoot off your mouth. Dont matter to me one way
or another. You are just another stinky fart on Usenet.

>> But hey..if it makes you feel good, circle around, give a group hug and
>> sing kumbya. It simply makes rounding you up easier.
>>
>> Run..and you will only die tired.
>
><squawk squawk.wav>
><refrain...from the squirt gunner>...chickenshit punk promising civil war
>and delivers nothing...typical coward, punk, bitch...
>Get back in touch with us when you grow a pair of balls big enough to back
>up your threats, promises, or whatever you call you line of shit you spread.

Promising? I see your fear has caused your reading comprehension to go
further into the toilet. Shrug..but then..its not unexpected.

>Keep this in mind. Cowardly punks like have been promising the same shit for
>30 years.
>None of them delivered. You be their hero, or just another asshole who can't
>back up his big mouth.

Promising? Or predicting? Shrug...Im no hero. Just a simple working
man who really holds libtards in utter contempt. Lets both hope the
rules dont break down and the leashes get slipped. It will be a bitter
and very ugly time. Genocide is always a nasty thing, no matter how
richly deserved. Shrug.

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 1:17:22 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:25:19 -0700, "Effective People" <George
Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:

>> Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.
>>
>> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
>> award.
>
>You and Bush assumed the Iraqis didn't have it in them too.
>Let's see, how did THAT go?
>Oh yeah, Bush lost the wars.

The war is over? Hey! How come nobody told me????

Now..isnt it you leftards that claim there are a million dead or
something or other? And the US has lost 3500 troops?

Doesnt sound like much of a victory for the Iraqis eh?

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 2:07:03 AM6/25/07
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:29:12 GMT, "Bob Eld" <nsmon...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> > Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.
>>

>> It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s, M-1
>> Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.
>>

>> You guys have your smart ass wits, that is sure.
>>
>> How do you think that is going to work for you? Some Republican comes up
>> to you armed to the teeth, and you utter the latest snappy comeback from
>> the Daily show or some other mindless leftist show from the boob tube.
>>

>> Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.
>>
>> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
>> award.
>

>So now repugs are terrorist ready to attack within the US and kill other

>Americans. Silly us, we thought the terrorists were Muslims when all along

>they were repugs. Thanks for the warning. I'm sure the BATF and others would
>like to know about your fully auto AK-47's and AR-15's. Your M-1 is OK, I'll
>put it up against my 308 any day.

Actually..the Left are the Enemies of the People...the same folks I
swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from.

So wacking leftists is a patriotic duty. All enemies..foreign and
domestic.

As for the BATF..shrug..they are fully aware of just how many full auto
weapons..unregistered ones..that are likely to be out there. And they
cringe when they think about it. Not all such were NFA'd in 1934, or in
'84.

Personally..I figure they are a waste of perfectly good ammo, but
then..I was trained it was one shot, one kill. $0.25 cartridge
expended per enemy is better than a half a belt.

Message has been deleted

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 2:34:36 AM6/25/07
On Jun 25, 4:26 pm, Brandon D Cartwright <u...@example.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:58:24 -0700, "conno...@hotmail.com"

> Print out few of your posts and show them to her.
> She will get you help.

Bullshit brandy, I'm not a violent person, no matter how much you
punch me, I will not punch you back.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:02:13 AM6/25/07

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:30:38 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >They wanna' be, but their nothing but big mouthed loons who think they're
> >the only Americans who own guns. They're just the only Americans stupid
> >enough to brag about them, get their pictures taken with them and walk
into
> >a gun shop or gun show with cameras all over the place and buy them .
>

> Im not quite sure what you are babbling about here..but it sounds like
> denial and pitiful posturing to me.

...that's because you're a stupid big mouth moron. There's a myriad of
things you'll never understand that 99.9% of the population has no problem
with squrity. It's your destiny to be dumb. Just accept it kid. You can't
change it.

> Must really suck to be you.

No, it does not squirt gunner.
...and that internet line is at least 20 years old. Get new material
asshole.

You're showing your ignorance a lot today, and now you showed it again...tsk
tsk...

Your inferior intellect would be pityful if it was not so funny.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:12:37 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

Wel, all you are doing so far is selling wolf tickets...when are you going
to back up one single part of your bullshit with actions squirty? You're a
GW Bush or dick cney warrior from afar, which means you're just another
republican coward, and you alwsy will be. The only hope you have is being
something you're not on the interent. I'll bet you're a fat little punk
with a fatter wife who beats the shit out of you for fun.

> As for the BATF..shrug..they are fully aware of just how many full auto
> weapons..unregistered ones..that are likely to be out there. And they
> cringe when they think about it. Not all such were NFA'd in 1934, or in
> '84.

You're so full of shit you're going to explode and get it all over your
monitor.

> Personally..

Peronall, you probaly need a bath, a haircut and job.

I figure they are a waste of perfectly good ammo,

<translation, you're a coward bitch who can't back up one thing you say>

but
> then..I was trained it was one shot, one kill.

No, you've watched to many movies. The "one shot one kill line" is a tired
old sack of shit lie a wanna' be, but never was soldier like to say. You
think it's cool. But you only reveal what a clown you are.
If youwas the real thing, you would nerver say that in public. Why?
Because too many bullshit slingers use that one.
I got you nailed down squirty, youre nothing but a joke.

$0.25 cartridge
> expended per enemy is better than a half a belt.

Drink another belt of booze and tell us more of your insanity squirty,
you're on a roll now.

> Squirt Gunner, the fat pansy punk...that's all you are.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:16:41 AM6/25/07

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:11:28 GMT, "Kevin Cunningham"
> <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>

> >> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a
Darwin
> >> award.
> >
> >Poor little pussy boy. You always brag about how well armed all you
cowards
> >are so why aren't you beating up this countries enemies? Why don't you
and
> >a couple of buddies go to Iraq and get all those evil commies. Shouldn't
> >take you any more than a week.
> >
> >or
> >
> >You could just stay in your trailor and post to the internet.
> >
> >Your a coward. A little coward.
>

> So Kevy..what was your MOS?
>
> Mine was 11B4, RVN 1971-1973

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
You've never been in the sevice aswipe.

> Now what were you saying about cowards, little pussy?

We were calling you one, now you can add liar to the list.
You've never been under fire. You've never been in a comabt zone and you'll
never be aything more than a keyboard hero kid. You're talking to people
who have been there kid. We can spot you kids miles away.
You live the war vicareiuoulsy through books and movies. You gave that away
a long time ago.

>Squirt Gunner pisses out another fairy tale from his imaginary life.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:18:56 AM6/25/07

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:39:37 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >> It's not going to be a fair battle. Republicans are armed with AR-15s,
M-1
> >> Garands, AK-47s, even SKSs.
> >

> >Big talk from a republican faggot.
> >You worship at the alter of cock like your reverend haggert.
> >When you feel like jumping up and putting your guns where your mouth is
> >(after you take the cock out) just let us know.
>

> See...
Fuck you "see".

See the bullshit from you. I'm calling your bluff kid. Put up or shut up.
You made some strong statements, back them up...or be known as a punk ass
bitch lying cocksucker.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:23:50 AM6/25/07

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:25:19 -0700, "Effective People" <George
> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>
> >> Your sharp wit against his sharp Kbar.
> >>
> >> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a
Darwin
> >> award.
> >
> >You and Bush assumed the Iraqis didn't have it in them too.
> >Let's see, how did THAT go?
> >Oh yeah, Bush lost the wars.
> >
> The war is over? Hey! How come nobody told me????

They did, you had your head up your ass and couldn't hear for shit.

> Now..

Now is the time for you to put up or shut up bitch.
You're squiriming like a littile bitch in wet panties...quit the stalling
and put it up bitch.

You bluff is being called...what are you going to do about it?
You can either stop the bullshing, run away, or do what you say you can do,
Mr. One shot one kill...

This is it, no more bluffing, play your had of fold bitch.
Because I'm calling you a low life lying coward...prove me wrong punk...you
sold some bold wolf tickets...bring what you got.

Message has been deleted

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:44:18 AM6/25/07

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:48:00 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >> So tell me Libtard...how are you going to stop the Evillllll
> >> Rightwingers from hanging you by the neck until the ravens peck out
your
> >> eyes?
> >>
> >> Be specific.
> >
> >Well, Gunner, why don't you try something, and instead of threats, you'll
> >see what anyone that you fuck with will do to you.
> >An impotent internet sqiurt gunner produces no fear in anyone. You make
me
> >laugh like hell, but being a clown, that's your job.
>
> So you are unable to be specific? Adhom is a poor excuse for a direct
> question.

No, I'm calling your bluff, and you're trying to get out of your threats.
promoses and utter bullshit...fuck the adhom, fuck the rest, you're going to
put up or not. There is no more dancing to be done kid. nothing more has to
be said.. just do it, or fold.

> >> <crickets.wav>
> >>

> >> The only reason you and yours are still alive, is that most
> >> rightwingers only hold you in contempt and not worth the effort or the
> >> rope and they still hold to the rule of law.
> >

> >You sling the bullshit with the best of the squirt gunner.
> >But untill you show up on the news, you're just an imaginary gunner
shooting
> >blanks.
> >So far, all I see or hear from you right wingers is chicken squawking.
>
> So far..Im seeing only adhom. Unable to be specific?

So far I'm seeing a punk ass bitch who calls himself gunner, makes promises
about a new civil war, brags aboot one shot one kill, and then wants a
conversation. Fuck the conversation bitch...do it or fold.

There is no moere to talk about, and fuck the adhom line, we're pats that
shit punk...do it or fold.

> >> Your ilk starts pushing the envelope..
> >
> >...so, tell us when the envelope is pushed bg mouth. That's simply
bullshit.
> >Tell us, in detail when you think the envelope is pushed to the point
that
> >you, the chickenshit keyboard
> >general is going to start the next civil war...or, insteade of talking,
why
> >dont you just do it?
> >I say it's because you'e a coward and a punk bitch...
> >

> Still unable to provide more than frightened posturing? Pitiful.
> Shrug.

Still unable to do what you said. That whats pitiful. I made you show what a
coward and liar you are and now you want to talk. Bullshit kid. .do your one
shot one kill thing..."
Unless as I suspected, you can only do that with a keyboard...jus like all
internet bad asses, war heros and lying punks like you.

> >Put up or shut up time, Anyone who thrteatens to start the next America
> >civil war should be man ehough to tell us the condeitions that will
> >precipitate such a monumental moment in American history. Starting a new
> >American civil war is a big jo squirt gunner, I say you're full of
bullshit.
> >Talk is cheap squirty...lets get it going...bitch.
>
> So you want to die now? Step out in front of a bus. Be sure to call it
> Bitch too.

<your complete and total SURRENDER has been noted and achirived.>

No, I want you to begin the civil war thing you promised...so you punk about
babbling somethime about a bus.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I knew it...another internet bad ass sinper war hero
with all bullshit and nothing more...

> Posturing..pit Yorkie posturing. Amusing actually.

...there is no posturing like a fake war hero promising something he can't
deliver and is now trying to squirim out of...

Bring the war bitch, just bring it...

> >and those factors go out the door.
> >
> ><squawk squawk.wav>
> >
> ????
>

> >> At few times in our nations history has the US been this politically
> >> divided. The last time, was the day the Civil War started.
> >
> >Bring it on squirt gunner. I say you're a liar and a coward.
> >Prove me wrong.
>
> Son..when the time comes...

Surrender again noted. You now defer to "when the time comes"..I thought
you were going to start it, what and who are you waiting on you lying little
bitch?...you made three\ats and promises, now you say I have to wait until
the time comes and it aint gonna' be you bigshot war hero, one shot one
kill...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you squirm better than ahyone yet bitch.

Im sure someone close to you will punch your
> ticket for you easily enough. Or maybe keep you around for stoop labor.

More bla bla bla, but nothing to back it up...do it punk, just fuckin do
it...you're a keyborad coward kid, nothing more, anf you have just proven it
in front of everyone...was that your goal today? To prove you'rea big
mouthed lying coward...It had to be because you went out of your way to
prove it. You could have just shut the fuck up, but you dug your hole deeper
and Iwas glad to shovel the dirt on top of your sorry ass.

> Depends on how much you shoot off your mouth. Dont matter to me one way
> or another. You are just another stinky fart on Usenet.

Another act of surender from the big shot, big civil war starting, "one shot
one kill" 11bravo lying little bitch.
You are pathetic kid. Really bad. You allowed me to make you admit you're
all talk, ALL KEYBOARD, NO SOLDIER, that's you, and you went out of your way
to prove it. LOL, "gunner", the goofiest lying son of a bitch on usenet.
That's a great name for a keyboard coawrd like you punk.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:56:32 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

Anoerth act of surrender, another squirming, another act of cowaedice...from
gunner...

Or predicting?

You couldn't predict a rainstrom when the clouds gather asshole. You're so
fuckin stupid, predicting would be the last thing anyone would expect out of
you...lying, now that's you do, but. you aint even good at that..rotfl at
you gunner.

Shrug...Im no hero.

I know you're not

Just a simple working
> man who really holds libtards in utter contempt. Lets both hope the
> rules dont break down and the leashes get slipped.

There you go again. Personally I dont give a fuck If there is a civil war,
and your side has kids like you one it, you'll surrender the first time
someone goes "Adhom" on your ass, much less shoots at you. belive me, the
last thing we fear is people like you...you'rew all liars and big mouths.
Her;s some advice for you kid, from the real world. no one tands in fear of
big mouths like you who threaten and promiuse some kind of civil war...but,
there is an element you are not aware of that you should fear, because they
don't tell you, threaten you, or even let you know they're around...they
take the advice of Teddy Roosevelt, and if you had half a brain., you would
too.

It will be a bitter
> and very ugly time.

Where's all the earlier bravado now big shot. I called your bluff and now
you want a conversation. Fuck that punk...and fuck you.

Genocide is always a nasty thing, no matter how
> richly deserved. Shrug.

Well, shrug, all you have to do is bring it, and stop the bullshit. I called
your bluff and now you try to wiggle and worm your way out of it, the mark
of a true big mouth coward...you proved it, and I expolited it, because I
knew all along how you would respoind. I knew you would fold, and you did.
I also noted your over use of <shurg> not even a good try...you;'re one
sorry motherfucker.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 4:58:00 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

Nope, I'm not intersted in any more of your bullshit, and trying to squirm
your way out, I called your bluff and you folded and resorted to nonsense.
You lost big.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 5:01:37 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

No, what's facinating is, is how you are trying to save face and
failing...well, it's more funny than fascinating...because you did put on a
big red nose, big floppy shoes and multi-colored wig to play the pathetic
clown today...and you even failed at that squirt gunner. Now go laod up
your super soaker...because you're finished.

XTS

Jun 25, 2007, 5:04:22 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

No more of your senseless meandering conversation trying to wiggle, worm and
back out of your own words...there is no more to say asshole, put up or shut
up...You have suffered a humiliating defeat here, and now you want to try
and get out of you own words...thats pathtetic.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 8:00:32 AM6/25/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:29:03 -0400, robw wrote:
>
>> So I'll be dead and he'll be in jail where he's tries his racist banter
>> and
>> finds himself anally raped five times a day.
>
> The premise is, of course, that there is a popular insurrection.

> Your gibber about jail reminds me of the story in the movie Braveheart
> where the prince's homosexual lover says that they are going to have
> William Wallace arrested.
>
> The king then flung the homosexual from the castle window for being so
> utterly stupid.
>

>> So that's how you spell victory?
>
> Yes, yes. You hope that someone is going to get himself killed so that you
> can make stupid "smart assed" remarks to armed people during a general
> insurrection to restore the Republic. Dream on about your non-existent
> hero.

Of course you to much of a coward to ever serve in any insurection, military
action or soft ball game.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 8:00:33 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:49 GMT, "Effective People" <George
> Al...@Crawfordl.net> wrote:
>

>>"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

>>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>>> Brigade to back you up.
>>>
>>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
>>> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
>>> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
>>> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>>
>>Funny. You should do some stand-up on Fox News.
>
> So tell me Libtard...how are you going to stop the Evillllll
> Rightwingers from hanging you by the neck until the ravens peck out your
> eyes?
>
> Be specific.
>
> <crickets.wav>

So how many have you killed? What, you killed about 6 hot dogs yesterday
and 17 light beers? Wow, your so brave.

Come on coward, show us your bravery. So people actually serve in the Army.
But you can't, they actually want people who can read and write.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 8:00:34 AM6/25/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 05:59:54 -0700, conn...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
>> Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days, Saturday,
>> and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was arrested in
>> connection with her disappearance, police said.
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>>
>> The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
>> city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
>> happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>
> Why just black people?
>
> Don't get me wrong, there are LOTS of despicable black people out there,
> I've come across quite a few.
>
> But I've also come across about an equal number of worthless shit WHITE
> people or brown people. Shouldn't the ratio be somewhat similar to the
> demographics of our prison populations?
>
> It isn't their race that bothers me, it's their behavior, and the
> sociopathic behavior is not at all limited to white people.
>
> I mean, don't you want to IMPROVE the white race, by getting rid of the
> dregs of the white gene pool? Seems to me, if you were a really GOOD
> racist, you'd want to do that first before implementing a eugenics program
> to improve the black race.
>
> The white race can do with a good cleaning out. Serious.

Your a dunce, there aren't any races. Of course to understand this you'd
actually have to know genentics. "...white gene pool..". Yeah, stay out of
them gene pools.

EskW...@spamblock.panix.com

Jun 25, 2007, 8:14:54 AM6/25/07
In misc.survivalism Gunner <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:

> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?

That is why we leftards invented things such as the rule of law and the
Constitution - to keep the murderous tendancies of assholes like Stuart
in remission.

Good folks don't cotton to murder predicated upon ideology. Not if they
believe in the founding precepts of the United States, anyhow.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 9:53:57 AM6/25/07
On Jun 25, 6:14 pm, Brandon D Cartwright <u...@example.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:47:38 -0700, "conno...@hotmail.com"

> Not bad for someone who isn't violent huh?

Its the tourists who shootup the locals, not me!

> >Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom
>
> What's wrong with Disneyland

Disneyland disallowed homosexuals from attending their theme park; I
rocked up with my beefcake roidheads friends, the staff gotta good
look at us and said "hey guys, this is a themepark for kids, why not
try somewhere else like the gym?"

So I squirted some bitch tit milk for the kids (a great party trick)
and that got us in! Whoah!

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 9:55:24 AM6/25/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:12:43 -0400, robw wrote:
>
>> My point is that right wingers indiscriminately knocking off liberals is
>> like an NRA wet dream.
>> Unfortunately. for you, it is against the law and would be more horrible
>> of
>> a crime than any ethnic group could ever enact.
>>
>> I'll take your word on the "Braveheart" thing, though.
>>
>> I'm not into macho, riding around on horses movies.
>> Saw the trailer and said no,
>
> Of course you didn't. You have no interest in such things. Now, if it had
> men fudge packing each other, that you could get "into".
>
>> Tell us more about your fantasy world.
>
> So, you wanna know the future, huh?
>
> Civil war to save the constitution and the republic from commie traitors
> is what SHOULD happen, but it isn't going to happen. Americans are
> reasonably well off, and too invested in society as it is to fight for
> freedom. Sorry, just the way it is.
>
> Hillary will become President in 2009. She will withdraw the troops from
> Iraq and Afghanistan. With little press coverage, Al Qaeda will establish
> itself as the power behind the power in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran will
> get the bomb, after making deals with the Clinton administration for bogus
> inspections.
>
> I base that prediction of the performance of the past Clinton
> administration: They let North Korea get the bomb, and ignored Al Qaeda
> activity for all 8 years Clinton was president.
>
> About 2015 or so, into Clinton's second term, there will be a nuclear war
> between Israel and Iran. I'm not sure who's going to win, or rather, who
> will get the best of the other. No one is going to feel like a winner.
>
> About the same time, Al Qaeda will destroy about 20 major American cities
> with small nuclear weapons; millions will die, the economy will collapse.
> Al Qaeda will hold back another 20 or so nukes as insurance against an
> American retaliation; there will be calls to wipe out the Moslems.
> President Hillary will cave to the terrorist, without saying so
> explicitly. Basically, we conservatives will become a hunted people in the
> "fight against terrorism" using her Patriot act powers.
>
> From there, there will be about 20 years of war, disease, starvation,
> death and so forth. The people who survive best will be those who lay low
> and stay out of the way, living in self sufficient communities or self
> sufficient individual farms.
>
> After twenty years in about 2035 or so, There won't be enough liberals
> left, and the clean up of America begins. The America hating liberals will
> be come extinct with extreme prejudice.
>
> There will be a new form of government, one based on logic and reason.
>
> That's all I'm going to tell you.

Drink much?

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 9:58:39 AM6/25/07

"Stuart Grey" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> And there you have it folks. The ranting of a madman envisioning the
>> post
>> apocalyptic US based not of individual liberties, but on the warped logic
>> that only he can understand. It's sad, but he has indeed laid it all out
>> for the world to see. What's even sadder is that I'm sure he doesn't
>> even
>> realize the insanity that he has published for the world to see and
>> judge.
>>
>> Good bye stewie. I am done with you now. You are indeed finished...at
>> least for now.
>
> Poor little bobby! I can even tell him HOW he and his ilk will meet their
> end; and it's by their own stupidity! He won't lift a finger to save
> himself.
>
> Does he refute that Bill Clinton let Al Qaeda grow and attack us without
> serious retaliation? No. Does he claim that Bill Clinton stopped NK from
> getting nuclear weapons? No. Does he claim that Iran isn't developing
> nuclear weapons and they have an eye on a middle east war with Israel? No.
>
> He gibbers! He doesn't LIKE it, it isn't a happy DISNEY ending, so he
> doesn't like it and thus he says it can't be true.
>
> Idiots like that are going to wake up to a huge Darwin award.

Stewie baby, why don't you prove to us that you have done...anything,
anything at all.

See, your a coward, a big chicken. You have never been a member of
anything, not a repug, not a Nazi, nothing. You probably have never left
your trailer park.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 10:04:40 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:11:28 GMT, "Kevin Cunningham"
> <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>

>>> Hell, all you're going to do is provoke him. Talk about winning a Darwin
>>> award.
>>
>>Poor little pussy boy. You always brag about how well armed all you
>>cowards
>>are so why aren't you beating up this countries enemies? Why don't you
>>and
>>a couple of buddies go to Iraq and get all those evil commies. Shouldn't
>>take you any more than a week.
>>
>>or
>>
>>You could just stay in your trailor and post to the internet.
>>
>>Your a coward. A little coward.
>

> So Kevy..what was your MOS?
>
> Mine was 11B4, RVN 1971-1973
>
> Now what were you saying about cowards, little pussy?
>
> Gunner

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 10:06:21 AM6/25/07
Let me make this plain, your a liar and a coward. Your delusions are
pathetic.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 10:09:57 AM6/25/07

"XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
XTS, There have been several movies using "One shot, one kill." as their
theme recently. So were did gommer get that slogan from? My bet is
trailers.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 10:15:25 AM6/25/07

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:33:37 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

>>> Gonna be hard to do, when all you have is harsh words and the Tofu
>>> Brigade to back you up.
>>>
>>> When are the Leftards going to simply get it through their skulls filled
>>> with mush, that at any moment we choose, rightwingers can wipe out all
>>> leftwingers and bulldoze their maggot ridden bodies into mass graves,
>>> and there is not a damned thing you pussies can do about it?
>>
>>If that dream day of yours ever comes, you're going to be in for a big
>>surprise.
>>We're waiting, all you have to do is jump.
>
> Your frightened puffing up reminds of of a Yorky facing a big old
> german shepherd. Eyeballs bulging out..shit running from its
> ass...growling at the shepherd..hoping against hope that its display
> will somehow keep the shepherd from munching off its head in a single
> disinterested bite.
>
> The shepherd of course is deeply amused and will not munch the Yorky
> until the proper time..when it needs a snack.
>
> Gunner

Aaah, poor gommer, he's reduced to doggie stories. Its time for bed then.

Kevin Cunningham

Jun 25, 2007, 10:17:11 AM6/25/07

> On Jun 25, 2:23 am, Brandon D Cartwright <u...@example.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 05:59:54 -0700, "conno...@hotmail.com"

>> <conno...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >CANTON, Ohio (CNN) -- Authorities believe they recovered the body of
>> >Jessie Marie Davis, a pregnant Ohio woman missing for 10 days,
>> >Saturday, and a police officer with whom Davis had a relationship was
>> >arrested in connection with her disappearance, police said.
>>
>> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/23/missing.woman/index.html
>>
>> >The best place for these niggers is at the end of the rope. Every US
>> >city should place a nigger on a rope as a example and reminder of what
>> >happens to niggers who can't control their animal instinicts.
>>
>> Do much abbo hunting you crazy fuck?
>>

> Yeah, there's a new attraction in town - its called 'scum tours'. Me
> and friends take tourists out to the lower class hood so they can
> shoot the scum with M60.
>
> You should come up, its a hellva ride!

Lots of talk, no action. Another coward heard from.

conn...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 10:17:29 AM6/25/07
On Jun 25, 6:16 pm, Brandon D Cartwright <u...@example.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:52:15 -0700, "conno...@hotmail.com"

> Yep you are the epitome of non-violence right?
>
> Go see that doctor Conn
> seriously.

My doc said "Son, each night I want you to wakeup and think 'what
color can you be today?'
I said "Doc, all my colors are dark red".

The doc replied "Well, you're a homosexual afterall and with those
oozing nasty and marble sized lactating bitch tits, how else can you
be expected to feel, son?'.
I replied "Well, I've got a big cock that needs some man-on-man
treatment if you accept my invite."

My doc went "Oh since that's the case I'll give you a good barebacking
and that'll make your rectum bleed red".
I went on "Ah so thats why I see red all the time I replied'.

The doc stated "Son, you've solved you're own problem. Now, go be a
good homosexual and evangelise the hetro-world away from women".

And to this very day Connor works toward achieving that goal for cocks
N balls of all sizes and colors.

Gunner

Jun 25, 2007, 1:09:15 PM6/25/07
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:16:41 -0400, "XTS" <x...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>> So Kevy..what was your MOS?
>>
>> Mine was 11B4, RVN 1971-1973
>
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>You've never been in the sevice aswipe.
>

>> Now what were you saying about cowards, little pussy?
>
>We were calling you one, now you can add liar to the list.
>You've never been under fire. You've never been in a comabt zone and you'll
>never be aything more than a keyboard hero kid. You're talking to people
>who have been there kid. We can spot you kids miles away.
>You live the war vicareiuoulsy through books and movies. You gave that away
>a long time ago.

Snicker..about the level of observation I expected from you. Pitiful,
utterly wrong and buffoonish.

If you were simply ignorant, it would be curable. However you
demonstrate an utter stupidity and that..is for life.

It must indeed suck to be you. Now I understand why you respond as you
do. You are enraged by so much of the world..because you are unable to
understand it and it makes you feel inferior and small.

Heads up dipshit..you ARE inferior. And shallow. And have little future
beyond pushing a broom at a fast food joint.

Get used to it. When the proper time comes..someone will put you out of
your misery, out of simple kindness, like putting down an injured dog in
the ditch.

Gunner

It is loading more messages.