(rev 2.3.2) 'Le Rat' Sarkozy - 'Moscow scum "different" from Paris scum' {HRI 20080909-V2.3.2}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Sep 22, 2008, 4:17:49 AM9/22/08
'Le Rat' Sarkozy - 'Moscow scum "different" from Paris scum'

{HRI 20080909-V2.3.2}

(Version 2.3.2
on 21 Sept 2008)

'

Doing business with terrorists, severely hurts others.

And is Sarkozy going to pay for the damage that has been
inflicted by Russia's Putin and that will be inflicted by
Russia's Putin?

Not in the least.

Instead, Sarkozy "does good business deals," with a substantial
extra "profit" - meaning a VERY substantial bribe -

FOR NOT MENTIONING the intentions and the EXTREMELY COSTLY
evil acts of Putin,

and for NOT DEMANDING Putin repairs the vast damage
he, Putin, inflicted,

AND CONTINUES TO INFLICT in other countries, such
as in North Korea, Venezuela, Iran and Syria and
also Pakistan,

as well as in the other Caucasus countries that he
has not yet destroyed like he destroyed Chechnya,
and just now tried, but mostly failed to fully
destroy all of Georgia,

thanks not to Sarkozy, not to Merkel, and
certainly not to Berlusconi, all of whom did
however lay false claim to "having rescued
Georgia from Putin,"

after they abandoned Georgia repeatedly
"in order get a better deal from Putin,"

knowing that Putin was already working
FOR YEARS, to invade and destroy and
take possession of Georgia,

not unlike the Soviet states had
been before,

supposing you have seen for
instance the heart-warming movie
'TheSingingRevolution.com'

about Estonia becoming free
from the Kremlinals (the
Kremlin Criminals) shown in
the most joyful documentary,

in the movie theater or in the
preview format of Bittorrent,

Georgia saved - NOT by the very false claimants
Sarkozy, Merkel, and Berlusconi, who in fact and
repeatedly and knowingly threw Georgia to the
wolves,

the pack of Putin's wolves that invaded
Georgia as planned AND PREPARED SINCE YEARS,

and invaded Georgia already BEFORE Saakashvili
started to defend the citizens of the separate
province, from the constant harassment and
ethnically "justified" criminality by the
rogue and Putin-financed criminals who created
havoc - and still continue to do so (20080921)
by order of and with protection by and money
from Putin,

HIDDEN ALSO by Merkel and Sarkozy and
Berlusconi, (Germany, France and Italy)

well, I told you previously about THE
journalists, and their sick claim and
charter, pretending very loudly "to
provide only correct data 'that can be
independently confirmed'," as it is
called in their "journalist-speak,"

so "when Putin says it, then 'it
is verified,' and when Saakashvili
says it, then 'it is not independ-
ently verified',"

when a Criminal who does NOTHING
BUT VICIOUSLY LYING, Putin, says
it, then the gentlemen of the
press "do not have to verify it,"

but Georgia was saved thanks to Saakashvili and
Cheney and Bush, and thanks to the Baltic and Polish
and Czech and Hungarian people,

and to all those others, like you, who kept on
supporting freedom, the basic ingredient of life
itself.

So I am going to launch a 'Free Khodorkovsky'
slogan, which NONE of the "leaders" cared
about or demanded, except some voices from
Britain.

Thus it is argued, that Sarkozy is 'Le Rat.'

'

'

The subject title was changed with Version 2.1,

due to 'Le Rat' Sarkozy's present support for, and his denying the
nature, activities and persistent, violent enmity of Russia's Putin,

and for denying the now publicly shown, violent and utterly dangerous
mental condition of Putin,

what he, Putin, is, and always has been, and always will be,
no matter how much lobster you push down his throat: *(2)

Putin, a serial killer, a very active Enemy of Mankind, and a
very active global terrorist, strongly supporting and steering
other Evil regimes as well,

Putin fighting - now more openly, at least to me more openly -
any decent and caring and responsible, honest individuals and
leaders, both in secret (subversively) and in public.

'

'Le Rat' Sarkozy,' with his present (20 Sept 2008), very treacherous
support for Putin, (France's Sarkozy) is putting now also in the
right perspective,

his own, Sarkozy's earlier treacherous actions of treating the
very severely Criminal Minds and known global terrorists,
Khadafi (Khadafy, Qaddafi, Qadhafi, Gaddafi) of Libya, and
Bashir of Syria, as if these are now "friends of Mankind."

Criminal Minds however, do not change, no matter how they
seem to change their BEHAVIOR, nevertheless

their intentions for Evil and their JOY of being and of
doing Evil, remain the same - something that even most
criminologists know.

'

'

(the 9 Sept 2008 text of Versions 2.1 and 2.2, follows here)

'

As minister of France's interior, Sarkozy had very understanding, and
by consequence very harsh words, for the scum in Paris and other
cities in France,

that burned cars of others and damaged or looted property.

'

As prime minister of France and acting "for the European Union," the
scum of Moscow does NOT get any very understanding and by consequence
NO very harsh and truthful words, at all, from Sarkozy, when

THESE blew up the roads, rails and airfields and harbors of Georgia,
and looted the property of Georgia, and generally terrorized and
keep on terrorizing the population of the whole of Georgia.

And as to "who started the war:"

Georgia acted finally to DEFEND the population of its
separate provinces against ongoing and already years and
years of INTENDED, PLANNED aggression and take-over
activities and ethnically justified brutality, murder and
looting,

AGAINST Georgia, planned and financed by the scum of
Moscow (by Putin).

But Criminal Minds have everything in reverse, so
Putin and his media SAY PRECISELY THE OPPOSITE of
what they intend(ed) and did.

Russia (Putin, and his joyful mental slave, Medvedev)
since long INTENDED and 'Russia' continues to intend to
dominate and wants to own the whole of Georgia.

WHY? Not for "economic" reasons, as all the
journalists claim, except one or two, BUT

for the same reason that the scum of Paris did set
fire to the cars of others:

To have Criminality unopposed and even legally
supported;

to have Criminals in charge of life, and in
charge of (acting as dictators of) countries.

Of course "I never told you this,"

and "of course you do not want to
understand this, because else you
would have to face Evil, and you
rather have it justified as
'economic reasons,' once again you
are complying with the Criminal
Minds, by so 'understanding them'"

INSTEAD OF FACING EVIL.

'

'

IF Putin and his "friend" Helmuth Schroeder of Russian Gazprom do shut
down the gas (and oil) delivery to Europe,

(Schroeder, former prime minister of Germany and political
party "friend" of Ferkel

- excuse me, that is how my recent poem about her in
German language starts -

I mean Schroeder is a friend and party-member of Germany's
current head, Angela Merkel)

if Putin and his "friend" Helmuth Schroeder of Russian
Gazprom do shut down the gas (and oil) delivery to Europe,
which are all under normal, commercial contract of buying
and selling,

if Putin etc. break that,

THEN there will indeed be an all-out war of Europe (plus all NATO
members) against Russia,

TO REMOVE THE SCUM OF MOSCOW, (see 'Definition of War') to remove

the scum of Moscow, that ALSO the Russians hate,

no matter what their journalists print in Russian
"newspapers" and magazines,

and no matter what the "polls" claim with their devious
"questions."

Truth is absolute, you know, both about persons and
about the things these did and intended.

Scum is scum, ALSO scum can reside in the palaces of
Petersburg or in the Kremlin:

Their environment DOES NOT alter the nature of
their soul,

only their appearance does change.

'

'

So, THEIR "threat" which THE journalists constantly quote,

the "threat" of '(the scum in) Moscow turning off the gas and
oil in the pipelines to Europe' - that "threat"

IS ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS,

yet France's Sarkozy, Germany's Merkel and Italy's Berlusconi
and Luxembourg's Juncker and Spain's Zapatero do comply

because of that "threat," so they claim,

so in particular Germany's Merkel and Steinmeier claim,

as it appeals to their own nature of 'fear of Evil' and thus of
complying with Evil.

'

'

'

Now another point, a very major point:

LIFE ENERGY (as in 'words, emotions and intentions') PRECEDES
ACTION.

Again: 'LIFE ENERGY PRECEDES ACTION.'

Again: 'Words, emotions and intentions are Life Energy
(Particles) and Life Energy precedes action.'

So, the constant, vicious, forceful lying and hate rhetoric of
Putin (and of his slave of evil, Medvedev) and of Chavez and of
Ahmadinejad and Khamenei, and of Kim Jong Il,

WILL RESULT IN ITS FUTURE ACTIONS, more and more certainly,

IF THE RHETORIC IS NOT EXPOSED AND COUNTERED forcefully and
swiftly.

'

'

All the rhetoric and vicious, persistent and forceful lying of the
mentioned scum

(of Putin and of Chavez and of Ahmadinejad and Khamenei, and of
Kim Jong Il)

(and the forceful lying of Hu Jintao, about the internal
affairs of China, and about Taiwan "not be a sovereign
state")

do violate their basic United Nations agreements,

so also there YOU MUST EXPOSE AND COUNTER and PUNISH THEIR RHETORIC,

rather than let their "ambassadors" to the UN promote
their vileness, their vile minds and intentions.

'

'

Why?

LIFE ENERGY (as in words and emotions) PRECEDES ACTION:

The future is already determined by

and can thus be predicted, by looking at

the ENERGIES (intentions, emotions as put in words) THAT
ARE CREATED NOW,

and that have been created in the past but have not
been exposed and so not countered.

'

Why do you think, that Russia's Putin
DOES NOT expose the most criminal Russian
of all time, Joseph Stalin?

Why do you think, that China's Hu Jintao, and
Jiang Zemin, DO NOT expose the most criminal
Chinese of all time, Mao Zedong?

'

Also those tasks would be jobs for the International
Court of Justice,

if they, the judges, get around to learning
what Justice is (see HRI), and to noticing,

that the current society and the current
technology of communication and data retrieval
not only demands,

but also expects of and enables judges,

to make very valid decisions in days, INSTEAD
OF MONTHS OR EVEN YEARS.

In fact, their utter and trained in
"professional" laziness, is in most if
not all cases, an OBSTRUCTION of Justice
by themselves,

and much, much more seriously, it is
their not being involved in real life,
in the fate and suffering of people,
real, live people...

'

'

Now it is so, that I am slightly annoyed that I have to babysit
you - Sarkozy etc. - all the time,

I can't even take a few days off to remove 'all the swords and
arrows stuck in my body from the fighting I do,' the constant
Energetic attacks, day and night, from 'the scum.'

(See upcoming HRI "What's life on Earth like.")

'

Now I am slightly annoyed that I have to babysit you all the time, so
I don't get other work done.

'

HOW ABOUT EDUCATING YOUR JOURNALISTS FIRST, eh?

Could you do THAT, at least?

For...

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'

_______________
I wrote earlier:

Georgia's Saakashvili exposed Putin's true face for the whole world
to see - and hopefully he did just in time (for us to halt Putin and
prevent Putin's World War)

{HRI 20080809-V3.6.1-q1-V1.2}

'

Hopefully - and we stand good chance, that indeed - he, Georgia's
Saakashvili, did just in time expose Putin's true face for the whole
world to see (for us to halt Putin and prevent Putin's World War).

Truth is absolute, you know

- regardless of what the Russian KGB (which includes
Putin) "makes" of it as "truth."

The 'KGB' has not changed just by changing its
name to FSB - I have described their purpose
elsewhere.

'

I will repeat that, for your convenience:

Putin has been steadily working to get Russia to start
another World War,

after China's Hu Jintao was made to fail in that so
far - though also he, Hu Jintao is starting it up
again, with "owning Taiwan" - and again he is
liberally using your intense stupidity of letting
him be evil,

so that you can feel "nice and peaceful."

I know, that is more difficult to understand than some
soccer game, but then again,

if it was easy for you, then I would not have to
write this, but could do things more to my taste
and enjoyment.

You might say, that, as long as you are not
doing your job of providing some reasonable
level of security on Earth - as per the
Definition of Peace {DOP}- I have to continue
writing about it.

'

I will say it again, (*) once again to accommodate you:

Did you envisage, in 1936, at the Berlin Olympic Games
- supposing you could remember that far back - that,
within ten years,

a World War would have put Germany in ashes and rubble,
and the largest part of its population being either
murdered by the German government itself, or sent by that
government to be killed in battle, "to defend" against a
fictitious "enemy of the German people?"

'

Hopefully just in time, before the current international stage
or community was convinced,

also by Merkel, by Berlusconi, and by Olmert and Livni,
by Luxembourg's Juncker, etc.,

that "they need Putin and 'his Russia',"

hopefully just in time, Georgia's Saakashvili has shown
the world,

after having warned you for years, but now ALSO
by having stood up physically to the constant
provocation and other evil inflicted by Putin
on the people of Georgia, in particular

in the two provinces of Georgia that he,
Putin, has tried for many years to "obtain,"

and also in the rest of Georgia, by various
subversive activities and other criminal acts
as always planned, supported and financed by
Putin, showing now - for the whole world to see -

the true face of Putin,

not to mention showing up your refusal to implement the
First International Law, which is being pointed out at the
same time.

'

'

(quote (*))

'Evil people, including Russia's Putin, are by nature Evil, they have
an evil nature, they want evil things.

'

You can call them, not entirely without reason and logic,
'demonic creatures' in the flesh ...because they are.

They are very intelligent, very forceful, intensely
hateful, with tremendous contempt ESPECIALLY for
very, very good people

(like PUTIN MOST INTENSELY HATES the extremely
caring, the brilliant, highly successful, and
honest heads of state, in this case

Georgia's Saakashvili, who made Putin in front
of the whole world, show his (Putin's) true
face towards Mankind).

'

'

Putin and similar creatures do WANT TO DO EVIL THINGS,

and the less they are stopped by you, the MORE EVIL THINGS they
do.

They do have The Rights of Criminal Minds. *(1)

'

'

I will say that in other language, very specifically:

Russia's Putin, Lavrov, Ivanov, Patrushev, Churkin, and
Nogovitsyn

DO NOT WANT THE BEST INTERESTS FOR RUSSIA, at all.' (*)

(end quote)

'

Wholly the contrary,

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably the most Intelligent, the most
Beautiful and the most Caring philosopher known, and on top
of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known
on Earth and beyond.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

___________
Quoted from:

(*) 'I TOLD YOU already about Putin - and about the journalists
seeking "reason" in any Evil'
{HRI 20080809-V3.6.1}
(9 August 2008 - Version 3.6.1 on 25 Aug 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/dca328ff79e61696

________
Footnote:

(1) 'Rights of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20040108-V1.0.1}
(8 January 2004 - Version 1.0.1 on 12 Nov 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/2d74f7c389973d14

(2) 'Serving lobster 'Polonium' to Putin? How to handle severely
Criminal Heads of State'
{HRI 20070629-II-V2.1}
(29 June 2007 - Version 2.1 on 2 July 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/a3f7835163190c1c
'