John McCain - The Manchurian Candidate?

The Voice Of Reason

Jan 25, 2008, 7:51:44 PM1/25/08
John McCain -
The Manchurian Candidate?
1-25-8

Watch this video -

John McCain in "Missing, Presumed Dead"
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0

John McCain was the primary opposition to the Senate Select
Committee on POWs. He bitterly opposed any attempt to rescue any other POWs.
This is very strange since John McCain was himself, a POW.

The POWs that might have been rescued, would have been able to give
testimony about the 32 propaganda tapes that John McCain made for the
communists, while in Viet Nam. The 32 propaganda tapes are still
"classified" so that no one can see them.

Vietnam Veterans Against McCain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&feature=related

Vietnam Veterans call John Mc! Cain a collaborator John McCain says
that he would keep our soldiers in Iraq for 100 years. Would he also leave
any prisoners there for the rest of their lives?

John McCain at Fox Debate EXPOSED by Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqDAafTaFc

McCain laughs, Sings Bomb Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzBxFaio1I&feature=related

Tom DeLay: John McCain Has Done the Most to Hurt the GOP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7e7R3gSos

John McCain vs. John McCain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

Worst Person In The World: John McCain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNUtRYkqxE

John McCain Gets Owned on Meet The Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajm5JTf7jZs

John McCain- Weak on Immigration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs6wwg_ie6Y !

Fox Debate Pt.5 1-10-08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQSV0G5Hos

McCain was bombing women in a lightbulb factory (according to
Newsweek) when shot down in North Vietnam. He has never failed to defend
any illegal or violent war in which the US leaders involved the citizens.

McCain has the support of Henry Kissinger (indicted in Belgium for
war crimes), of Joe Lieberman, neocon rejected by Democrats in Connecticut,
and other war profiteers.

The McCain Feingold bill made it possible for war profiteers to run
nonstop swift boat attack ads ... a campaign to help in Bush's illegal
installation in the White House.

McCain approves the Bush tax cuts for the rich which in combination
with the Iraq and Afghanistan fiascos have caused trillions in deficit.

CFR / NAU & 2008 Presidential Candidates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

McCain Celebrates CFR Anniversary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_j39LHb! Lk

Presidential Candidates For North American Union
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8U-k_g56RA

adman

Jan 25, 2008, 8:09:25 PM1/25/08

"The Voice Of Reason" <pra...@truth.ru> wrote in message

> John McCain -
> The Manchurian Candidate?
> 1-25-8

The central concept of the book and the subsequent 1962 film is that the son
of a prominent political family has been brainwashed into becoming an
unwilling assassin for the commie's; this hardly sounds like McCain.

It also hardly sounds like a Voice Of Reason.

However, i think everyone that has been in Washington/Supreme
Court/Senate/House (including journalist/lobiest/ types) more then 10 years
needs to depart, retire and get out. We have had 40 years of their failed
voting records, reporting. and decisions on
Oil,SocialSecurity,Deficits,Taxes,Crime,etcetcetc.

Time for a real change.

adman

Society

Jan 25, 2008, 9:15:26 PM1/25/08

A kook under the dishonestly appropriated moniker "The Voice Of Reason"
<pra...@truth.ru> wrote in message news:Auvmj.1660$fs4.836@trnddc02...

> John McCain -
> The Manchurian Candidate?
> 1-25-8

"Manchurian Candidate", eh? You're accusing Sen. McCain
of having been programmed to kill... who?

> Watch this video -
>
> John McCain in "Missing, Presumed Dead"
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0
>
> John McCain was the primary opposition to the
> Senate Select Committee on POWs. He bitterly opposed
> any attempt to rescue any other POWs. This is very
> strange since John McCain was himself, a POW.

Well now, given that those "other POWs" were the
fictions of wishful people who didn't want to accept
that their missing loved ones were KIAs, not POWs,
and the cynical exploitative people preying on those
sad unfortunates who'd lost someone dear, I'd say that
you've given us all a reason for seeing Sen. McCain
in a better light.

> The POWs that might have been rescued, would have
> been able to give testimony about the 32 propaganda tapes
> that John McCain made for the communists, while in
> Viet Nam. The 32 propaganda tapes are still "classified"
> so that no one can see them.

They're classified under the category "non-existent", kook.

> Vietnam Veterans call John McCain a collaborator [...]

Izzat a group of phonies like Vietnam Veterans Against the War?

Smells like it.

> John McCain at Fox Debate EXPOSED by Ron Paul
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqDAafTaFc

"Ron Paul", heh heh. You're putting frosting on your nut cake,
kook.

Really?!! The ditty that KFAT played endlessly as the
U.S. Embassy staff were held prisoner by mullah-droids
when Ayatollah Khomeni took over Iran? All sung to
the tune of "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys? Golly.

Gee, kook, you've gone and done it again -- how can I continue
to loathe Sen. McCain if he knows the words to "Bomb Iran"?

I feel a Strange New Respect for the Senator, all thanks to you,
Voice of .RU -- ha ha.

--
I have never made but one prayer to God,
a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies

Voltaire

The Voice Of Reason

Jan 25, 2008, 11:12:08 PM1/25/08

"Society" <Soc...@feminism.is.invalid> wrote in message

> A kook under the dishonestly appropriated moniker "The Voice Of Reason"
> <pra...@truth.ru> wrote in message news:Auvmj.1660$fs4.836@trnddc02...
>>
>> John McCain -
>> The Manchurian Candidate?
>> 1-25-8
>
> "Manchurian Candidate", eh? You're accusing Sen. McCain
> of having been programmed to kill... who?

He's the Candidate you stumblebum lol

>> Watch this video -
>>
>> John McCain in "Missing, Presumed Dead"
>> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0
>>
>> John McCain was the primary opposition to the
>> Senate Select Committee on POWs. He bitterly opposed
>> any attempt to rescue any other POWs. This is very
>> strange since John McCain was himself, a POW.
>
> Well now, given that those "other POWs" were the
> fictions of wishful people who didn't want to accept
> that their missing loved ones were KIAs, not POWs,
> and the cynical exploitative people preying on those
> sad unfortunates who'd lost someone dear, I'd say that
> you've given us all a reason for seeing Sen. McCain
> in a better light.

Everyone who's met McCain thinks he's a bastard.

>> The POWs that might have been rescued, would have
>> been able to give testimony about the 32 propaganda tapes
>> that John McCain made for the communists, while in
>> Viet Nam. The 32 propaganda tapes are still "classified"
>> so that no one can see them.
>
> They're classified under the category "non-existent", kook.
>
>> Vietnam Veterans Against McCain
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&feature=related
>>
>> Vietnam Veterans call John McCain a collaborator [...]
>
> Izzat a group of phonies like Vietnam Veterans Against the War?

They were there. What were YOU doing in 1970?

> Smells like it.
>
>> John McCain at Fox Debate EXPOSED by Ron Paul
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqDAafTaFc
>
> "Ron Paul", heh heh. You're putting frosting on your nut cake,
> kook.

Have you ever voted in a US election? Or are you just another paranoid
internet jerk who posts through supernews? Don't worry, you're a nonentity,
no one gives a rat's arse who you are or what McBurger you work at lol

You punk jews are all afraid of Paul, we have your number. Jews and losers
hate Dr. Paul.

>> McCain laughs, Sings Bomb Iran
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzBxFaio1I&feature=related
>
> Really?!! The ditty that KFAT played endlessly as the
> U.S. Embassy staff were held prisoner by mullah-droids
> when Ayatollah Khomeni took over Iran? All sung to
> the tune of "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys? Golly.
>
> Gee, kook, you've gone and done it again -- how can I continue
> to loathe Sen. McCain if he knows the words to "Bomb Iran"?
>
> I feel a Strange New Respect for the Senator, all thanks to you,
> Voice of .RU -- ha ha.

Irrelevant since you don't vote.

adman

Jan 25, 2008, 11:35:13 PM1/25/08

"The Voice Of Reason" <rea...@pravda.ru> wrote in message

Ron Paul has great ideas.but he comes across as a k00k on television. kinda
like you come across as a k00k on usenet.

~adman

The Voice Of Reason

Jan 25, 2008, 11:57:42 PM1/25/08

"adman" <C72...@hottmail.net> wrote in message

I hardly think an internet loser like you can judge. We don't watch TV, it's
for losers and proles. Dr. Paul is a 10 term Congressman and a renounced
gynaecologist, a punk loser like you couldn't even shine his shoes, let
alone understand him. btw, don't vote as usual lol

> ~adman

Society

Jan 26, 2008, 3:02:56 AM1/26/08

"The Voice Of Reason" <rea...@pravda.ru> wrote in message

> "Society" <Soc...@feminism.is.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> A kook under the dishonestly appropriated moniker "The Voice Of Reason"
>> <pra...@truth.ru> wrote in message news:Auvmj.1660$fs4.836@trnddc02...
>>>
>>> John McCain -
>>> The Manchurian Candidate?
>>> 1-25-8
>>
>> "Manchurian Candidate", eh? You're accusing Sen. McCain
>> of having been programmed to kill... who?
>
> He's the Candidate you stumblebum lol

Keep laughing. Go watch the movie. Was the "Candidate"
a former POW or was the assassin a former POW who'd
been programmed to kill by his captors?

--
To think on your feet you need to master the fundamentals.

alpha_ovid

Reason

Jan 26, 2008, 8:51:15 AM1/26/08

">>>> John McCain -

>>> "Manchurian Candidate", eh? You're accusing Sen. McCain
>>> of having been programmed to kill... who?
>>
>> He's the Candidate you stumblebum lol
>
> Keep laughing. Go watch the movie. Was the "Candidate"
> a former POW or was the assassin a former POW who'd
> been programmed to kill by his captors?

Read the book and watch the film (1962) The candidate was a communist mole
posing as an anti communist fanatic, his son was the assassin programmed to
kill(the candidate didn't know it was his stepson) and was going to be used
to kill his opponent or anyone else to show there was a comminist conspiracy
in the US thereby getting himself elected. Very much like the McCain family.
Don't vote for this guy because he will kill the US from within.
As a POW in Vietnam he made propaganda films (still classified) with Hanoi
Jane (Jane Fonda). We know from a filmed message (by another POW) that was
analysed of Army experts that the POW by blinking his eyes was sending morse
code with the message "torture" and "McCain is a traitor".

adman

Jan 26, 2008, 6:03:47 PM1/26/08

"Society" <Soc...@feminism.is.invalid> wrote in message

you are in a battle of witts with an unarmed person

Voice Of Reason

Jan 26, 2008, 9:17:38 PM1/26/08

"adman" <C72...@hottmail.net> wrote in message

I realise that. When you get some wits you have my permission to post.

McCain is still a wacko and traitor.