SHE GRATUITOUSLY JUDGE YOU/ MAKE YOU ACCOUNT FOR YOUR ACTIONS?

withliquer

Apr 30, 2007, 10:58:05 PM4/30/07
Religious guys, inadequate. Religious women, holier than thou
(including license to judge, even scapegoat, and encouraged to engage
in hyposcrisy and denial.)

Though in 1993 psychiatry's belief that male homosexuality gave way to
the discovery that the primary gay gene

ONLY PASSES MATERNALLY (see at citations below,) in religious
communities private thoughts are policed in

full traditional inquisition fashion. This is to make straight guys
afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay to increase population as
well as to induce a climate of limitation and paranoia.

(Note in Western religion paranoia already comes with the territory.
Paranoia is Greek for "all knowing," the foundation of Western
religion's omnicient god, psychiatrists referring to paranoids where
people assume that inasmuch as they're all knowing, if someting goes
wrong, it can't be their fault.)

The effect is to create masculine insecure inadequate baffoon clowns
in the case of religious men and holier than thou types in the case of
religious women. Man haters enjoy a field day of limiting men,
judging, and, in turn, scapegoating them, with their religious
license. As the Western religions also CAUSE THE PROPAGATION of gays
actually in a ratio of 3 lesbians per male gay this is also the chief
basis of a typically major issue of denial, hypocrisy aside, on the
part of religious women. This is aggravated by religion's natural
appeal to closed minded persons in the first place.

Absent an understanding of grammar school level genetics and human
genetic variation, religious women are safe in their Alice in
Wonderland existences avery bit as much as they and their sucker male
companions are unemployable in any capacity in the fastest growning
field in the world: the life sciences.

In "A Painful Discovery," Carren Strock ("Newsweek" columnist) said
there are very many very late self-aware, or simply self-denying,
lesbians

"20-20," 2000, ABC-News, "marriage counselors have seen a sudden
influx of middle aged married women with children complaining of
"lacking something," "not knowing what it is," and ultimately
accepting that they don't want to go further without accepting that
they in fact are lesbians.

KPBS, "MEXICO," 2000: a man interviewed in Mexica tells the narrator
he "has as many babies as possible to

avoid being wrongly ferreted out as gay"

Homosexual Sex Exploding
With US Women -15 Fold
Increase In 10 years
By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Positive media images of gay life--like
hit TV shows "Ellen" and "Will and Grace"--may be helping spur an
increase in gay sexual activity among Americans, a new study
suggests.
A national survey has found the percentage of US women who say they
recently had gay sex has increased 15-fold from 1988 to 1998
SOURCE: Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343

MANY DOUBLE X'S, SUCH AS BRCA1 AND BRCA2, HAVE RECENTLY BEEN FOUND
TO NOT CANCEL OUT.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/16/eveningnews/main2365036.shtml
CBS News: 1/16/2007:

More Women Saying "I Don't"
Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005; Shift Partly Because
More Women Work
Women like 29-year-old XXXXXXX XXXXX of New York. "We don't need men
anymore," she says. "I mean, we want men, we want someone to share
everything with, but I don't think we need to rush."

And in downtown Los Angeles, XXXXXXX says, "I want to get married so
can have kids, make my Mom happy, my Dad too."

THE SCIENCE (VIRTUALLY EVERY WORK, EVERY LINE IS
A CLICKABLE LINK:)
http://historyoffear.tripod.com/#science

Hamer then discovered at the N.I.H. the gay gene ONLY PASSES
MATERNALLY.
(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93,
on
page 1) "We have finally solved (gay pop. sustainability) this
paradox, says
Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that
influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity in
females. "

(STIGMATIZING GAYS SERVED TO MAKE STRAIGHTS AF RAID OIF BEING WRONGLY
FERRETED
OUT AS GAY SO AS TO INCREASE POPULATION. LESBIANS, SELF-AWARE OR
UNAWARE, MARRIED
HETEROSEXUALLY IN SOME REGULARITY, THUS PROPAGATING THE GAY GENE IN
(TYPICALLY
PARANOID,) RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES. MAKING MEN AFRAID MORE SO AIMED AT
INCREASING POPULATION AND SO MORE TYPICALLY RELIGIOUS MEN ARE LIMITED
CLOWNS WHILE RELIGIOUS WOMEN (IN ESSENCE HOLIER THAN MEN) HAPPENING
HATE MEN HAVE BEEN LICENSED TO JUDGE AND SCAPEGOAT MEN.)

The Italian study (below) says lesbians who do have children are
genetically
inclined to have MANY children.

This assures statistically that later-born sons will be born gay
(likelier coming from a woman who has more children, it now shown
that
lesbians produce more children.) AND: (My comment:) statististically
inevitable where lesbians are encouraged to marry heterosexually.
Roughly one in seven gay men may owe his sexual orientation to the
fact he has older brothers, say University of Toronto researchers.

THIS OUTCOME SURVEY SHOWING 3 LESBIANS PER MALE GAY VERIFIES THE
GENETIC PREDICTION AND IN TURN THE GENETIC CONTROL.

Did they simply observe the husbands of lesbians married
heterosexually being similarly induced to over-produce children out
of
the fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay?

INCREASING POPULATION AND MAKING GUYS INADEQUATE ENABLED ANCIENT
DESPOTS TO RUMBLE.

L.STAHL'S ON-THE-FACE NONSENSICAL REPORT/LATTER BORN MALES

"Roughly one in seven gay men may owe his sexual orientation to the
fact he has older brothers, say University of Toronto researchers.")

Applied to Ted Haggard's apparent hypocrisy (I do not know for a fact
anything about Mr. Haggard's sexuality:)

Marc Breedlove, professor of psychology , also found that higher
levels of these male hormones, or androgens , can create a greater
than normal tendency for both males and females to develop a
homosexual orientation.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000330094644.htm

"This calls into question all of our cultural assumptions that gay
men
are feminine," said Breedlove. He said his findings are consistent
with other, very sketchy indications that some gay men are
hypermasculinized, having a greater average number of sexual partners
in a lifetime than heterosexual men, higher than normal levels of
testosterone circulating in the blood, and larger genitalia than
heterosexual men.

The study cited by Stahl was a remake of Breedlove's, but omitted
that
Breedlove said the later-born son
relation was owed to an extraneous statistical factor.

That factor is:
The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are genetically
inclined to have MANY children.

"We have finally solved (gay pop. sustainability) this paradox, says
Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that
influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity in
females. "

THUS
LATER SONS WORK MATHEMATICALLY HAND IN HAND WITH LESBIAN MOTHERS, WHO
SIMPLY HAVE MORE LATER SONS.

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2000/03/03-29-2000a.html

The findings are statistical relationships, which means that many men
and women do not fit the pattern.

Also, left-handedness is correlated (obviously via genetics) with
homosexuality in both sexes, though more so in lesbians.

This assures statistically that later-born sons will be born gay
(likelier coming from a woman who has more children, it now shown
that
lesbians produce more children.) AND: (My comment:) statististically
inevitable where lesbians are encouraged to marry heterosexually.

PROOF RLGN CAUSES SCAPEGOATING AND CREATES THOSE SCAPEGOATED:

Hitler's attack on the Jews was facilitated by a preceding attack on
gays. Yet,
Hitler himself is understood famously to have been a very feminine
man.
Ironically, the Judaism may have first created the condition
underlying this:
combining Bar Mitzvah's (fertility rites) and making straight guys
afraid of being
wrongly ferreted out as gay.