Crash this wiki!

Andrew Usher

Oct 16, 2008, 9:20:33 AM10/16/08
http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is called 'Rational Wiki', but it's actually devoted to spreading
politcal correctnes. Ironically,m though they were formed in
opposition to Conservapedia, they practise a similar form of
censorship. Considering that there's basically just a few users
jerking each other off, I think it would be great to try to take down
this place. They're easy to mess with as there is nothing protected,
and you can start an article that doesn't exist now. Also, they allow
open proxies to edit

This seems ridiculous but I'm offended by something calling itself
'RationalWiki' and promoting this profoundly irrational leftist dogma.

Andrew Usher

Andrew Usher

Nov 5, 2008, 3:13:09 AM11/5/08
On Oct 16, 7:20 am, Andrew Usher <k_over_hb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

I got this posted:
http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Essay:Women

Feel free to edit it (carefully) or comment on the talk page.

Andrew Usher

Andrew Usher

Nov 6, 2008, 1:10:32 PM11/6/08

If they can have this wiki, we should have one too.

Andrew Usher

Jack

Nov 8, 2008, 3:59:13 AM11/8/08
Why hello there, Andrew Usher, or Fall Down, or whoever. Pro-tip: your
'crashing' of the wiki generally requires more than one person, and
that person should probably edit a bit more.

Happy hunting!

Rationalwiki.

gijss...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2008, 6:22:51 AM11/8/08

Hello, Andrew, Fall Down, or better known, extreme moron.

While we at RationalWiki won't censor most things, there is one thing
we absolutely don't want. And that is hate speech.

As such, I tell you from the depth of my heart, FALL DOWN

I. van der Vegt

Andrew Usher

Nov 8, 2008, 8:40:34 AM11/8/08
On Nov 8, 5:22 am, gijsstri...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello, Andrew, Fall Down, or better known, extreme moron.

Whatever. Why do you feel the need to follow me here?

> While we at RationalWiki won't censor most things, there is one thing
> we absolutely don't want. And that is hate speech.

There's no such thing as 'hate speech'. That's merely a pejorative
term
for truth you don't like.

> As such, I tell you from the depth of my heart, FALL DOWN

Fuck you.

Andrew Usher

Jack

Nov 8, 2008, 9:55:49 AM11/8/08

> Whatever. Why do you feel the need to follow me here?

Likewise, why do you feel the need to (and I'll humour you with your
own words) 'crash this wiki'?

> There's no such thing as 'hate speech'. That's merely a pejorative term for truth you don't like.

No it isn't. I wouldn't call what you said 'hate speech' (which I
would say was more related to the incitement of violence and
discrimination, although you're closer to the second one). What
appellation would you use to describe the ravings of, say, Abu Hamza?
Is that hate speech?

> Fuck you.

Ooh, burn.

visitor.v...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2008, 8:51:45 AM11/27/08

What a sad pathetic man you are Falldown/Andrew Usher. You seem to be
the only one here other than those of us from RationalWiki. What you
have no friends on your forum even? Shit the first page of searches
for Usher I found
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/browse_thread/thread/a2a1fea4ebdb6214/4c41be7e1d38c547?lnk=gst&q=Usher#4c41be7e1d38c547
and http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/browse_thread/thread/7838282aef43cca/b778d0882f0ceb21?lnk=gst&q=Usher#b778d0882f0ceb21
Seems like everyone around here thinks you are a lying prick and an
asshole. Why don't you just pay a hooker and finally get yourself laid.

Andrew Usher

Nov 27, 2008, 8:11:15 PM11/27/08
On Nov 27, 7:51 am, visitor.visitors...@gmail.com wrote:

> What a sad pathetic man you are Falldown/Andrew Usher. You seem to be
> the only one here other than those of us from RationalWiki. What you
> have no friends on your forum even?

This is soc.men, not 'my forum'.

> Shit the first page of searches

> for Usher I foundhttp://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/browse_thread/thread/a2a1fea4e...
> andhttp://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/browse_thread/thread/7838282ae...

> Seems like everyone around here thinks you are a lying prick and an
> asshole.

Wrong. I could think that of you, but you apparently choose to be
completely
anonymous, coward.

> Why don't you just pay a hooker and finally get yourself laid.

I'm not obseesed with 'getting laid'. It seems you are.

Andrew Usher

visitor.v...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2008, 4:28:46 AM11/28/08

Ha. I love the reversal; "no it is not me, it is you". Why don't you
just chant "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I"? Your

Still no other forum regulars I see. A bit hard to crash the wiki if
you can't find anyone who wants to play along with you.