A Muslim Defends Christmas Tree

Dr. Lippschitz

Dec 11, 2007, 8:41:36 PM12/11/07
* of course it's a jew judge who objected.

There's no such thing as a "Christmas Tree" and it is not a religious symbol
unlike the menorah. The custom of putting up a tree at the winter holiday
began in Victorian times and was started by Prince Albert who was German
where it was common to put up a tree during the Winter holiday season.
Christians refer to this tree as a "Christmas Tree" since Dec 25th is the
day they commorate the birth of Jesus. But people can decorate the tree with
any symbols they choose to whether it's hindu, muslim or the star of david
or Pagan.

By UPI

Dec 15, 2006, 20:05 GMT

TORONTO, Canada (UPI) -- A Canadian Muslim leader, along with Ontario`s
Premier and several religious groups, yesterday criticized a provincial
judge`s decision to banish the Christmas tree in a Toronto courthouse lobby
because it might offend non-Christians. 'It`s so stupid, I`m at a loss for
words,' said Tarek Fatah, founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress, the
National Post reported.

'The judge should take a trip to the rest of the world. Christmas is
celebrated by Muslims in many countries -- they should ban political
correctness, not Christmas trees. If people are offended [by a Christmas
tree], I`m glad they`re offended,' he added.

The MCC issued a press release calling on Muslims to 'celebrate Christmas
with their Christian cousins and light up Christmas trees to send a message
to the Ontario judge that she is wrong on all counts.'

Ron Banerjee, spokesman for the Hindu Conference of Canada, said 'Hindus
would be highly upset if another group infringed on our right to put up
Hindu symbols in public. I think it`s important that political correctness
not be taken too far so that we`re being crazy about it.'

Premier Dalton McGuinty called the move a 'misunderstanding' of the
significance of having such a multicultural province. 'We enjoy the
wonderful privilege of building a pluralistic, multicultural society,' he
told reporters, noting that Queen`s Park, where there are Christmas trees
aplenty this time of year, also celebrates Jewish, Muslim, Hindu and other
traditions.

The backlash comes after Justice Marion Cohen ordered a Christmas tree at
the Ontario Court of Justice be relocated to a back hallway behind frosted
glass doors -- near the family court desk where the door is adorned with a
Santa Claus poster. Judge Cohen defended the relocation in a letter to staff
this week, which acknowledged people are 'upset' with the decision.

'I am aware the Christmas tree has been placed in the front lobby at
Christmas time for many years,' the letter said. 'I do not think it
appropriate that when the clients of our court enter our courthouse, the
first thing they see is a Christian symbol.

The message to the many non- Christians, who attend our court and are
confronted with this symbol, is that they are not part of this institution.
It does not belong to them. They are different.'

It is unclear if the move was sparked by complaints, and Judge Cohen
declined to take questions.

Terry Cross

Dec 11, 2007, 9:13:30 PM12/11/07

Dr. Lippschitz another midget dicked white boy.

Phil

Dec 11, 2007, 9:38:41 PM12/11/07

>> There's no such thing as a "Christmas Tree" and it is not a religious symbol
>> unlike the menorah. The custom of putting up a tree at the winter holiday
>> began in Victorian times

The Christmas tree predates CHristianity. It was originally a part of
pagan rituals.

Phil

Dr. Lippschitz

Dec 12, 2007, 2:21:17 AM12/12/07

"Phil" <dogg...@yahoooo.com> wrote in message

WOW Phil is so smart. Keep brewing that rotgut boy

> Phil

dank

Dec 12, 2007, 3:34:04 PM12/12/07
Phil wrote...

But it's associated with xianity today, so its previous meaning is
irrelevant. Swastikas predate Naziism and originally had no racial
symbolism, so feel free to decorate your solstice tree with them.

Phil

Dec 12, 2007, 6:43:31 PM12/12/07

I hang Christmas ornaments on my Christmas tree. I simply corrected a
mistake posted about its origin.

Phil

Dr. Lippschitz

Dec 12, 2007, 7:25:13 PM12/12/07

"dank" <da...@nugget.org> wrote in message

I always do, and put the tree in the window of my house :o) I'm waiting for
some jew to complain so I can sue him lol

Dr. Lippschitz

Dec 13, 2007, 5:25:01 AM12/13/07
Roy Roger" <rro...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> CHRISTmas-HATING JEW IS FOILED! www.realjewnews.com
>
> THE UNITED JEWISH FEDERATION'S director Bonnie Meadow of Duchess County NY
> got a "wake up call" from Hyde Park's Town Hall last Friday, December 7
> 2007.
>
> After threatening the town that a Nativity Scene on the lawn of the Hyde
> Park Town Hall "violated federal law," the Jew Bonnie Meadow had to eat
> some kosher crow. For the public outcry following Meadow's request was
> more than she expected. Thus Bonnie Meadow deemed it would probably be
> "politically correct" to write a public apology to the Town Hall:
>
> - "I never dreamt that my request to remove the Nativity Scene would upset
> so many people so much.

I guess she didn't realise that 99% of the people up there are not jews lol

It was never my intent to hurt anyone or to spoil
> their holidays. In view of the public outcry, I hereby rescind my
> request." -

Don't worry Bonnie, we'll remember this when those Hasid towns want to bar
non jews from living there while living off gentile taxes, welfare and food
stamps.
We'll also "remind" those Yeshiva farm complexes that they have failed to
pay their property tax for 10 years and then tried to weasel out of paying
:o)

Keep up the good work Bonnie, you're a credit to the jews.

> See: Manger Scene Stays In Hyde Park
>

> CHRIST HATING JEWS are liars. Just look at what Meadow said with her tail
> hanging between her legs: "It was never my intent to hurt anyone or to
> spoil their holidays."
>
> Now that's a lie if I ever saw one! For it was indeed her intent and all
> the Christ-hating Jews' intent to destroy Christianity in whatever form it
> is publicly expressed throughout America.
>
> Do we all see here that the only language these Christ-hating Jews
> understand is the language of force? This is why all of us must be very
> vocal in telling these Christ-hating Jews: "That's enough Jews. Your
> Christ-hating agenda has now come to an end!"
>
> Why do I say that the Christ-hating agenda of the Jews "has now come to an
> end?" Because the Jews simply do not know when to stop their obnoxious,
> obsessive ways.
>
> Have we not all at some point in our lives experienced the pushy Jew? And
> how did we react? But now all of America is experiencing the pushy Jew!
> And how is America going to react? I think we all know the answer.
>
> Brother Nathanael.Street Evangelist!

fla...@verizon.net

Dec 16, 2007, 10:59:58 AM12/16/07

On 12-Dec-2007, "Dr. Lippschitz" <d...@hosp.org> wrote:

> I always do, and put the tree in the window of my house :o)

Like we needed any further proof as to what a complete lying jackass this
coward is.

Susan

Boy Gary

Dec 17, 2007, 5:25:42 AM12/17/07

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:2Yb9j.5187$6X.2226@trndny06...

I think he's going to post a picture of it with all the old good luck
symbols like the swasticka and star of davie :o)

> Susan

Slim

Dec 19, 2007, 8:36:51 PM12/19/07
On 2007-12-16 10:59:58 -0500, fla...@verizon.net said:

> Like we needed any further proof as to what a complete lying jackass this
> coward is.

Stop talking about the Israeli's greatest ally, George Bush, like that!

carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis

fla...@verizon.net

Dec 20, 2007, 10:30:41 AM12/20/07

On 19-Dec-2007, Slim <sl...@pickins.com> wrote:

> On 2007-12-16 10:59:58 -0500, fla...@verizon.net said:
> >
> > Like we needed any further proof as to what a complete lying jackass
> > this
> > coward is.
>
> Stop talking about the Israeli's greatest ally, George Bush, like that!

With allies like that, Israel needs enemies.

B'injamin Cr'amer

Dec 21, 2007, 4:59:14 AM12/21/07

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Before Ersatz israel was your ally, you had no enemies in the ME, you
stupid, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt.