GLOUCESTER'S PREGNANCY CLUB: RELIGION-INDUCED SEX FIENDS PRAYING ON HOBOS? OR PERHAPS (?) RELIGION'S SPECIAL PRODUCT--CAMPERIO-CIANI'S DISCOVERED LESBIANS (WITH HIGHER FECUNDITY?)

witchdoctorwithdogma

Jun 20, 2008, 6:37:42 PM6/20/08
DISCLAIMER: I ask these questions because of my own opinion as to what
I would expect
to underlie what I personally consider perverse behavior. I do not
know and cannot know the feelings of the persons involved in this
subject toward the opposite sex.

For sure: If local religious institutions are making straight
guys afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay so as to increase
population, and if their male flock are concomitantly romping around
like masculine insecure obnoxious paranoid clowns, the youngest of the
local girls will get the message they're supposed to just get
pregnant.

But here the girls not only just wanted to produce babies
wholesale, they showed (as far as I can see) -0- interest in men in
the process.

I presented on my website
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#science

evidence that the religions, through their inquisition against the
gays, aimed at making straights afraid of being wrongly ferreted out
as gay so as to increase population (combined with fertility rites?)
accidentally caused the propagation of gays, and specifically in a 3:1
lesbian to male gay ratio.

Carren Strock: "A Painful Discovery:" most lesbians very late
self-aware.

Breedlove: aside from a correlation with left-handedness, the
statistical connection between
later-born sons and homosexuality is purely statistical, a external
factor likely to explain (Leslie Stahl reported on a Northwestern
study that included the first part but omitted the informative and
essential latter part. (and after what I personally thought (opinion)
was a lying-iin-wait job on famous venture capitalist Tom Perkins.))

Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua discovered the
predicted external factor:
lesbians married heterosexually (for instance out of a lack of self-
awareness, to escape the inquisition against gays, for economic
support, particularly prior to the women's lib movement 40 years ago,
etc.) have higher fecundity (they produce more babies.)

latter part sound familiar? I don't and can't know, but I'd
expect to find that sort among the Gloucester girls. If they're
acting out of a community pressure to produce babies that stems from
making straight guys afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay, it
would be consistent to expect them to have been likely to receive the
gay gene (though I of course cannot know that happened in this case.)

INCREASING POPULATION AND MAKING GUYS INADEQUATE ENABLED ANCIENT
DESPOTS TO RUMBLE.

additional science (excerpts:)
Hamer discovered at N.I.H. the gay gene ONLY PASSES
MATERNALLY. ("Previously believed the cause of male homosexuality was
man-hating mother.")
(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93,
on
page 1--) means 3 lesbians per male gay.

Homosexual Sex Exploding
With US Women -15 Fold
Increase In 10 years
By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1
Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343

"(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93,
on page 1) NO WONDER psychiatrists considered man-hating mother the
prime cause of male homosexuality until discovered/apx. 75% of gay men
carry Xq28. WOMEN CAN GET ONE OR TWO COPIES (Xq28 IS ON THE FEMALE
CHROMOSOME. MEN CAN ONLY GET ONE COPY. WOMEN ARE 3 X LIKELIER TO HAVE
AT LEAST ONE. DOUBLE X's RECENTLY FOUND IN MANY GENES TO NOT CANCEL
OUT. Hamer's discovery first covered in "Science," 7/16/93, and "N.Y.
Times",7/16/93, on page 1, by Natalie Angier, incl.:"THE LATEST
RESULTS INDICATE THAT THE NEWLY REPORTED GENETIC FACTOR IS PASSED
THROUGH THE MATERNAL LINE, A CURIOUS TWIST GIVEN THAT IN THE PAST
PSYCHIATRY HAS HELD WOMEN AT LEAST PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING
THEIR SONS' HOMOSEXUALITY." THE GENE RESPONSIBLE FOR 95% OF GAYS ONLY
PASSES MATERNALLY, AND THE OTHER, RESPONSIBLE FOR ABOUT 5%, ALSO ONLY
PASSES MATERNALLY.

PROOF RLGN CAUSES SCAPEGOATING AND CREATES THOSE SCAPEGOATED:
Hitler's attack on the Jews was facilitated by a preceding attack on
gays. Yet,
Hitler himself is understood famously to have been a very feminine
man.
Making straight guys afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay
worked with fertility rites and dogma anti-abortion.

Paranoia is Greek for "all knowing," the foundation of Western
religion's omnicient god, in psychiatry, paranoids being people
assuming that inasmuch as they're all knowing, if someting goes wrong,
it can't be their fault.)

one Tripod-Screened Pop-Up/Author Prefers Anonymity for Now, Gets No
Benefit

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#science
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#mbd
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#paranoia

PLEASE TEST THE SITE FOR YOURSELF AT THE FOLLOWING:

www.siteadvisor.com BY ENTERING historyoffear.tripod.com WHERE
IT SAYS "Look up a site report:" AND CLICK "GO." ***

Ghandi said:

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

about me:
I asked myself when I was about in my pre-teens, when I first saw
this
done among adults, what would it require on my part to make me enjoy
making females afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay; to judge
them on their femininity to others, let alone to themselves, in
front
of their faces; or, to gratuitously try limiting them. (or to even
care
what anyone was doing or how many children they overproduce)