Re: OBAMA -- THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Message has been deleted

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 5, 2008, 2:04:35 PM11/5/08

Go work for it goober.

In <1sq3h4phafaom1dku...@4ax.com>, on 11/05/2008
at 06:57 PM, Amos Nandy <amos_...@cebu.net> said:

>He's been president elect for 14 hours and I haven't gottedt my earned
>tax refund yet! WTF is going on?

michael ellis

Nov 5, 2008, 2:27:17 PM11/5/08
Amos Nandy dude. Pres elect Obama won't take the oval office
till Jan 20th of 09.

Personally I don't think he will keep ANY promises he made.

In 06 what did Nancy Pelosi promise she would do when she
was elected the first woman House Speaker? She would bring the troops
home..among other things she said. Well haven't see it yet. She's nothing
but a liar..like Bill Clinton.

"Amos Nandy" <amos_...@cebu.net> wrote in message

Uncle Vic

Nov 5, 2008, 4:45:43 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 10:57 am, Amos Nandy <amos_na...@cebu.net> wrote:
> He's been president elect for 14 hours and I haven't gottedt my earned
> tax refund yet! WTF is going on?

In order to get an "earned" tax refund, one must know how to spell
"gotten", and how to use it properly in a sentence (you did neither,
so don't hold your breath.)

--
Uncle Vic
2011

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 5, 2008, 5:19:36 PM11/5/08

Run along goober. The people have spoken -- and they through the right
wing out of office.

In <4911f394$0$17041$9a6e...@unlimited.newshosting.com>, on 11/05/2008

Jack G.

Nov 5, 2008, 5:56:11 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 2:19 pm, TruthTel...@nospam.net wrote:
> Run along goober.  The people have spoken -- and they through the right
> wing out of office.
>
> In <4911f394$0$17041$9a6e1...@unlimited.newshosting.com>, on 11/05/2008

>    at 11:27 AM, "michael ellis" <dvd...@bak.rr.com> said:
>

> >Amos Nandy dude. Pres elect Obama won't take the oval office till Jan
> >20th of 09.
> >Personally I don't think he will keep ANY promises he made.
> >In 06 what did Nancy Pelosi promise she would do when she
> >was elected the first woman House Speaker? She would bring the troops
> >home..among other things she said. Well haven't see it yet. She's nothing
> >but a liar..like Bill Clinton.
> >"Amos Nandy" <amos_na...@cebu.net> wrote in message

> >> He's been president elect for 14 hours and I haven't gottedt my earned
> >> tax refund yet! WTF is going on?- Hide quoted text -

Truth Teller has shown how stupid he is again. he states, "they
through him out of office."
Close but for you a little improvement.
Run along you brain dead liberal goober and buy a dictionary.

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 5, 2008, 6:02:55 PM11/5/08

Hey jackass jack, you know what the shrinks say about people on usenet who
whine about typos? The say you people have nothing to say, but lack the
self-control to just shutup like an adult would.

Now asshole, the election is over. The right wing is done, just like I
and others said it would be. Its time for you shut up and get your moron
ass out of here.

861-7bf1-48ba-9...@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com>, on
11/05/2008

Leo Marx

Nov 5, 2008, 6:11:23 PM11/5/08
michael ellis wrote:

> Amos Nandy dude. Pres elect Obama won't take the oval office
> till Jan 20th of 09.
>
> Personally I don't think he will keep ANY promises he made.
>
> In 06 what did Nancy Pelosi promise she would do when she
> was elected the first woman House Speaker? She would bring the troops
> home..among other things she said. Well haven't see it yet. She's nothing
> but a liar..

Actually, her plans were vetoed by Bush. Not enough of a majority to
override the murdering bastard's veto.

This problem has been dealt with by a majority of real Americans.

JAM

David Johnston

Nov 5, 2008, 6:54:36 PM11/5/08
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:27:17 -0800, "michael ellis" <dvd...@bak.rr.com>
wrote:

>Amos Nandy dude. Pres elect Obama won't take the oval office
>till Jan 20th of 09.
>
>Personally I don't think he will keep ANY promises he made.
>
>In 06 what did Nancy Pelosi promise she would do when she
>was elected the first woman House Speaker? She would bring the troops
>home..among other things she said.

No she didn't. This is what she promised in her 2006 campaign
document http://www.speaker.gov/pdf/thebook.pdf:

Priorities:

"Reclaim American leadership with a tough, smart plan to transform
failed Bush Administration policies
in Iraq, the Middle East and around the world. Require the Iraqis to
take responsibility for their country
and begin the phased redeployment of U.S. forces from Iraq in 2006."

OK, now one can dispute the toughness and smartness of her plan,
although it didn't matter because Bush simply refused it and she
didn't have any power to change that. But if you actually read it,
she only promises to try, and what she promises to try to do is not
"bring the troops home" but rather to hand responsibility for Iraq
over to Iraqi forces while moving freed up troops into Afghanistan.

Jack G.

Nov 5, 2008, 7:42:14 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 3:02 pm, TruthTel...@nospam.net wrote:
> Hey jackass jack, you know what the shrinks say about people on usenet who
> whine about typos?  The say you people have nothing to say, but lack the
> self-control to just shutup like an adult would.
>
> Now asshole, the election is over.  The right wing is done, just like I
> and others said it would be.  Its time for you shut up and get your moron
> ass out of here.
>
> 861-7bf1-48ba-9ca2-8631c5952...@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com>, on
> 11/05/2008

>    at 02:56 PM, "Jack G." <jgran...@pioneernet.net> said:
>

> >On Nov 5, 2:19 pm, TruthTel...@nospam.net wrote:
> >> Run along goober.  The people have spoken -- and they through the right
> >> wing out of office.

> >Truth Teller has shown how stupid he is again. he states, "they through
> >him out of office."
> >Close but for you a little improvement.
> >Run along you brain dead liberal goober and buy a dictionary.- Hide quoted text -

Truth Teller is telling me to leave soc.veterans when he has no
military experience and is a 4F Fag.
Run along you dumb shit and haunt the news groups for stupid people.
What limited milatary knowledge you probably got was talking to an 11
Bush.

Brian E. Clark

Nov 5, 2008, 8:57:12 PM11/5/08
In article <1sq3h4phafaom1dku1g0el5as423gsvi12@
4ax.com>, Amos Nandy said...

> He's been president elect for 14 hours and I haven't gottedt my earned
> tax refund yet! WTF is going on?

You expect Obama to be able to make the IRS work
faster? That's asking for miracles! ;-)

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Grizzlie Antagonist

Nov 5, 2008, 9:10:46 PM11/5/08

The troops STILL aren't coming home. The "real Americans" are about
to become accessories to "murdering bastardry".

Grizzlie Antagonist

Nov 5, 2008, 9:12:27 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 10:57 am, Amos Nandy <amos_na...@cebu.net> wrote:
> He's been president elect for 14 hours and I haven't gottedt my earned
> tax refund yet! WTF is going on?

He's too busy working on plans to pay your mortgage and to fill your
car with gasoline.

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 5, 2008, 9:34:04 PM11/5/08

Wrong goober, I'm a vet. You have been told this before. This time take
notes since you can't keep up.

Now get your fucktard right wing ass out of here, and drivel somewhere
else.

In <93d1ca8b-60d6-4edb...@x16g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, on
11/05/2008

Devil.Handsome

Nov 6, 2008, 3:59:54 AM11/6/08

"Jack G." <jgra...@pioneernet.net> wrote in message

On Nov 5, 3:02 pm, TruthTel...@nospam.net wrote:
> Hey jackass jack, you know what the shrinks say about people on usenet who
> >Truth Teller has shown how stupid he is again. he states, "they through
> >him out of office."
> >Close but for you a little improvement.
> >Run along you brain dead liberal goober and buy a dictionary.- Hide
> >quoted text -

Truth Teller is telling me to leave soc.veterans when he has no
military experience and is a 4F Fag.
Run along you dumb shit and haunt the news groups for stupid people.
What limited milatary knowledge you probably got was talking to an 11
Bush.

what's this Jack ?

"What limited milatary knowledge "

Jack G.

Nov 6, 2008, 1:47:07 PM11/6/08
On Nov 6, 12:59 am, "Devil.Handsome" <De...@Devil.com> wrote:
> "Jack G." <jgran...@pioneernet.net> wrote in message

I had to change my spelling down to your level.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

famous21

Nov 7, 2008, 4:02:25 PM11/7/08
Hello Michael:

Yes former President William Jefferson Clinton lied, but at least his
lies did not lead to the death of 4100 of our most treasured members
of the military

On Nov 5, 11:27 am, "michael ellis" <dvd...@bak.rr.com> wrote:
> Amos Nandy dude. Pres elect Obama won't take the oval office
> till Jan 20th of 09.
>
> Personally I don't think he will keep ANY promises he made.
>
> In 06 what did Nancy Pelosi promise she would do when she
> was elected the first woman House Speaker? She would bring the troops
> home..among other things she said. Well haven't see it yet. She's nothing
> but a liar..like Bill Clinton.
>

> "Amos Nandy" <amos_na...@cebu.net> wrote in message

> > He's been president elect for 14 hours and I haven't gottedt my earned

> > tax refund yet! WTF is going on?- Hide quoted text -

(M)-adman

Nov 8, 2008, 1:30:05 AM11/8/08

good

Message has been deleted

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 8, 2008, 9:35:29 PM11/8/08

Take your idiot hate and racism somewhere else goober.

In <6c2400ad66ea80a5...@mixmaster.it>, on 11/09/2008
at 02:19 AM, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> said:

>In article <aeaRk.85702$XB4....@bignews9.bellsouth.net>

>Will that before or after he runs out of money for the black ho's with
>20 or so baby daddies?

>Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
>non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma
>all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema
>anonimizzatore |anonymous system
>Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
> https://www.mixmaster.it

Tartarus

Nov 8, 2008, 9:46:13 PM11/8/08
On Nov 5, 12:27 pm, "michael ellis" <dvd...@bak.rr.com> wrote:

> Personally I don't think

You're too stupid to have an opinion. Stick to beer and football and
you should be find.

Tartarus

Message has been deleted

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 10, 2008, 6:48:42 AM11/10/08

No asshole your nonsense does not scare me. I diskike your hate and
racist thinking. Think it out retard.

In <psmfh4dahee06rtik...@4ax.com>, on 11/10/2008
at 06:59 AM, 4Square <v7...@yahoo.com> said:

>On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 02:35:29 GMT, Truth...@nospam.net wrote:

>>Take your idiot hate and racism somewhere else goober.

>Accurate predictions scare you, huh, boy?

John Baker

Nov 10, 2008, 2:26:05 PM11/10/08
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 06:59:26 GMT, 4Square <v7...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 02:35:29 GMT, Truth...@nospam.net wrote:
>

>>Take your idiot hate and racism somewhere else goober.
>

>Accurate predictions scare you, huh, boy?

You couldn't predict rain if you were standing in it .... boy.

Truth...@nospam.net

Nov 10, 2008, 2:28:15 PM11/10/08

Run along reight wing asshole. You have nothing to add here except more
of your idiot bullshit.

In <9k2hh4188631bqvoh...@4ax.com>, on 11/10/2008

John Baker

Nov 10, 2008, 6:38:05 PM11/10/08
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:28:15 GMT, Truth...@nospam.net wrote:

>Run along reight wing asshole. You have nothing to add here except more
>of your idiot bullshit.

Watch those attributes, Sport. If your newsreader isn't up to the
task, get one that is. I was replying *to* a right wing asshole.

Devil.Handsome

Nov 11, 2008, 1:49:35 AM11/11/08

"4Square" <v7...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 02:35:29 GMT, Truth...@nospam.net wrote:
>

>>Take your idiot hate and racism somewhere else goober.
>
> Accurate predictions scare you, huh, boy?

when have you ever had an accurate prediction shithead ?

hell gomer, you can't even tell me how long it's going to
take for you to get my car washed at hertz Honolulu
where you're the car cleaning flunkie

what happened to those predictions about winning a war or an election ?

you're the BOY here , and you need to be getting your fat , ugly, pimple
faced ass back to shining those cars before
you find yourself unemployed with a foot up that fat ass

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

(M)-adman

Nov 14, 2008, 12:56:39 PM11/14/08
George Orwell wrote:
> In article <aeaRk.85702$XB4....@bignews9.bellsouth.net>
> "\(M\)-adman" <gr...@hotmail.ed> wrote:
>>
> Will that before or after he runs out of money for the black
> ho's with 20 or so baby daddies?

Nonsense.

You would rather American's loose their homes while corporations and banks
get a free ride on your nickle with yet even more bail out money?

Or have many more Americans forced to choose between food and gas each week?

The corporate take over of America is over. Thank God. The republican party
is dead, killed by neo-cons.

Liberal Whisperer

Nov 14, 2008, 1:25:52 PM11/14/08

Cite??