PROOF THAT DAVID MOORE IS INSANE

krp

Nov 16, 2005, 7:06:31 AM11/16/05
DAVID MOORE SAID:

> KEN HAS BEEN TOLD REPEATEDLY THAT MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY WILL PAY THE PRICE
> IF HE REFUSES TO CEASE HIS LIES. IF HE CARED ABOUT MEGAN AND BARBARA, HE
> WOULD CEASE. HOWEVER HE CONTINUES, THUS PROVING THAT HE DOESN'T GIVE A
> FUCK ABOUT THEM.

> I WILL PROVE THIS RIGHT HERE. KEN, I'M GOING TO POST MEGAN'S INFO ALL
> OVER
> THE SEX NEWSGROUPS IF YOU DON'T ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A LIAR. IF YOU DON'T
> ADMIT THIS, YOU WILL PROVE MY POINT.

Here we can see how a SOCIOPATH reasons.

Moore's reasoning:

1. I have threatened X

2. Unless Ken does Y

3. I will do Z

4. And it will be ALL Ken's fault because he didn't do what *I* wanted!

Moore that is the way ALL sociopaths reason. Davey listen carefully.
No - it will be YOU doing these things not me. I know you believe that
others MAKE you do these things because they won't let you have your way.
You can't handle those who stand up to you and call you what you ARE.... A
MAJOR HEAD CASE!

Message has been deleted

krp

Nov 17, 2005, 4:50:01 AM11/17/05
DAVID DENNIS MOORE WHACK JOB
<tip-n...@cotse.net.invalid> wrote in message

> STFU WHACKBORN. You weren't even invited to your own daughter's
> wedding. That is all the proof we need to know that you don't care
> about your family and they don't care about you either.

PROOF DAVEY?

norgol

Nov 20, 2005, 4:37:49 PM11/20/05
krp wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

krp

Nov 21, 2005, 8:17:16 AM11/21/05

"norgol" <z...@bei.com> wrote in message news:dlqqn...@news3.newsguy.com...

You are
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!