A Jew Speaks Frankly

zandar

Aug 27, 2007, 2:36:06 PM8/27/07

Excerpt from interview of Harold Wallace Rosenthal by Walter White,
Jr in 1976

Harold Wallace Rosenthal was the former top Administrative Aide to
the then Senator Jacob Javits of N.Y.

W=White R=Rosenthal

W. Many times when referring to a person being a Jew, I have heard
it said, 'Well, I understand he is a Presbyterian or a Catholic.'
So, I would like your opinion or explanation. How do Jews feel about
another Jew who becomes a Christian Scientist or converts to any
other religion? Is he or she no longer a Jew?

R. That can best be answered -- well let me put it this way. I don't
know what your mother and father were -- what nationality I mean . .
.

W. My father was British -- English, and my mother was German.

R. Well, if you decided to study Zionism or the Talmud or actually
wanted to become converted and attended the synagogue would that
erase your English or German heritage?

W. Of course not -- but I wanted to hear it from a learned Jew. What
you have said then is that he or she is always a Jew.

R. It's stupid -- stupid. We are what we are! No matter what we join
or adopt it doesn't change what we ARE. I am a Jew and nothing can
change me because I take up another religion. Such stupidity!

W. But the Jews are a great part of this deceit.

R. We have a talent for confusing your issues.

W. You are masters of deceit and this cunning practice of yours has
allowed your people to infiltrate the governments throughout the
world.

R. Why not? Why shouldn't we take over the banks, the universities,
the church and the government if the gentiles are not intelligent
enough to run them? I could not have talked this way a few years ago
but now it is different. There is nothing to undo our strategy in
the world today so I can speak much more freely. What I've disclosed
may help other Jews to speak out if they have any guts. We are not a
pusillanimous race.

W. You're very sure of yourself and your people aren't you?

R. We may be divided in many things, but nothing ever actually
separates us.

W. Who is WE?

R. My people, the Jews are 'as one' when it counts most. No incident
can ever divide us. Down throughout the centuries Jews have learned
they cannot trust other people. Thus, the Jewish racial bond is
their greatest bond.

W. I have heard Jews fight each other with venom!

R. Ahh, that's entirely different. Sure we will fight one another
but as I say, when it counts most we're 'as one'. Our forte, White,
is division and duplicity. It is an infallible weapon and we are
skillful -- perhaps perfectionists in its application. You don't
have the intelligence to compete.

W. But we have a culture that you Jews will never understand or
equal.

R. Jews have a family life. Our culture requires a high standard in
education. We establish standards so that our kids exceed that of
their parents. Our people continue to show a dramatic educational
advancement. Our kids' success doesn't depend entirely on schools
but on the family and we are damn proud of these accomplishments.
You can't compete! More than 12,000 doctors are graduated from
medical schools in the United States every year and almost half of
them are Jews. Among the law students the Jewish percentage is even
higher. Jews are on such a solid foundation here in the United
States that any kind of opposition to our control would only be
temporary. You know we laugh about the, six million story just like
the story that Christ was a Jew and the God's Chosen People story.
This should show people that we have a solidarity like none other in
the world. Jews have a closeness to other Jews whom they have never
seen or perhaps even heard of.

W. Mr. Rosenthal, I hope you haven't lied to me in any of this
interview because if you did we could retaliate on you. Understand?

R. What I have told you is true -- ALL of it. I don't need to lie.

W. I have found the Jews' passion is greed, profit and the
destruction of Christianity. Am I correct?

R. I cannot speak for all Jews.

W. I'm speaking of the great majority of Jews. Am I right?

R. Maybe most Jews feel that way -- but there's nothing wrong with
that!!

W. I think you just go on and on because there is a bitterness
within you and perhaps you say things that even you do not believe.
Some of the things you say are almost unbelievable.

R. Well I don't give a good God damn what you believe. I've given
you honest answers and opinions. Now no more questions.

Notan

Aug 27, 2007, 2:48:01 PM8/27/07
zandar wrote:
> Excerpt from interview of Harold Wallace Rosenthal by Walter White,
> Jr in 1976

<snip>

One Jew's view, over thirty years ago.

So?