Gruesome Black-On-White Torture Murders Ignored by Media

Giles

Feb 21, 2007, 2:10:36 PM2/21/07

"the news media is a propaganda machine that deserves to be
destroyed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

U.S. MEDIA IGNORES GRUESOME BLACK-ON-WHITE
TORTURE / SLAUGHTER

WHITE COUPLE ABDUCTED, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN WERE RAPED,
BEATEN, CUT APART AND KILLED FIVE BLACKS ARRESTED IN
CASE; NO MEDIA FRENZY OVER "RACIST" ATTACK

The animals pictured below raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his
penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while
they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more
cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four
days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they
cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth ... and then
murdered her.

How is it that a month after this happened, the U.S. media has still
not raised this story to any type of national prominence?

We all remember the name "James Byrd, Jr" from Jasper, Texas. The
media made absolutely certain we would all remember that name forever
when three white guys picked up James Byrd, Jr., beat him, chained him
to the back of a pick-up truck and dragged him three miles to his
death.

Yet when the blacks above perpetrated a far more heinous double murder
of whites, most of the nation hasn't even heard about it?

[note: the same was true of the "Wichita Massacre" a couple of years
ago when two blacks abducted 5 young whites, male & female, and
raped, tortured and murdered them. There was a near total black-out
of news coverage of this by the controlled media]

Why the double standard in coverage? Because the U.S. "mainstream
media" has an anti-white agenda. They deliberately skew the stories
they carry and how they carry them to mold and shape the way YOU
think. The news media is no longer an objective bastion of truth, it
is a propaganda machine that deserves to be destroyed.

More at
http://halturnershow.com/KnoxvilleBlack-On-WhiteRacistHateMurders.html

Lawrence Glickman

Feb 21, 2007, 6:24:23 PM2/21/07
On 21 Feb 2007 11:10:36 -0800, "Giles"
<zx034b...@bazooka.e4ward.com> wrote:

Sometimes Hal Turner gets it right, whether by sheer luck or accident.

In this case, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Bullet. He is known to
prevent these situations from happening in the first place. Do a web
or wickipedia search on firearms cartridge and see what you can learn
about the subject.

I can say, I never answer the door, either during the daytime or
nightime, without Mr. Bullet by my side.

Lg
m.s.

Myal

Feb 21, 2007, 6:46:12 PM2/21/07
Lawrence Glickman wrote:
> On 21 Feb 2007 11:10:36 -0800, "Giles"
> <zx034b...@bazooka.e4ward.com> wrote:
>

>>"the news media is a propaganda machine that deserves to be
>>destroyed"
>>
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>Wednesday, February 21, 2007
>>
>>U.S. MEDIA IGNORES GRUESOME BLACK-ON-WHITE
>>TORTURE / SLAUGHTER
>>
>>WHITE COUPLE ABDUCTED, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN WERE RAPED,
>>BEATEN, CUT APART AND KILLED FIVE BLACKS ARRESTED IN
>>CASE; NO MEDIA FRENZY OVER "RACIST" ATTACK
>>
>>The animals pictured below raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his
>>penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times

several fatal shots into one guy ????

how many time can you kill the guy ??

tyreen...@hotmail.com

Feb 21, 2007, 10:18:51 PM2/21/07
On Feb 21, 6:24 pm, Lawrence Glickman

> Sometimes Hal Turner gets it right, whether by sheer luck or accident.
>
> In this case, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Bullet. He is known to
> prevent these situations from happening in the first place. Do a web
> or wickipedia search on firearms cartridge and see what you can learn
> about the subject.
>
> I can say, I never answer the door, either during the daytime or
> nightime, without Mr. Bullet by my side.
>
> Lg

Hear Hear Mr .Glickman,but I actually prefer to load MY bullets into a
gun,and I always make sure that the bullet's caliber starts with the
number "4".

;^)

"Whenever I hear the word Multiculturalism I reach for my Revolver"

Tyreen Blaque

Dan

Feb 22, 2007, 12:24:26 AM2/22/07
Myal wrote:
> Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>> On 21 Feb 2007 11:10:36 -0800, "Giles"
>> <zx034b...@bazooka.e4ward.com> wrote:
>>

>>> "the news media is a propaganda machine that deserves to be
>>> destroyed"
>>>
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>> Wednesday, February 21, 2007
>>>
>>> U.S. MEDIA IGNORES GRUESOME BLACK-ON-WHITE
>>> TORTURE / SLAUGHTER
>>>
>>> WHITE COUPLE ABDUCTED, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN WERE RAPED,
>>> BEATEN, CUT APART AND KILLED FIVE BLACKS ARRESTED IN
>>> CASE; NO MEDIA FRENZY OVER "RACIST" ATTACK
>>>
>>> The animals pictured below raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his
>>> penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times
>
> several fatal shots into one guy ????
>
> how many time can you kill the guy ??

One can be shot several times; but not die immediately. That really
isn't an issue though. The issue is that two people are dead from a
racially motivated crime and the country doesn't seem to care (because
of the media) If Micheal Richards says the 'n' word.... or four white
college students 'supposedly' rape a black woman...people go into
hysterics; but a couple white people gets brutally murdered by four
black men we hear...... (crickets)

Myal

Feb 22, 2007, 1:26:26 AM2/22/07

I just love reporters and their "several fatal shots" its almost as good
as the granny who was stabbed fatally over a dozen times ....

the race thing .... your media could be like ours and just report the
crime , leaving race out of it ...

that however would never satisfy some folk who hold the color of ones
skin to have bearing on that person being human or not

Message has been deleted