Another jacobsOn clone surfaces

B.H. Cramer

Mar 21, 2009, 6:27:07 PM3/21/09

A LITTLE SANITY
me is away
Alan-from-Elimbah

RJ11

Mar 21, 2009, 6:28:40 PM3/21/09
In article <ReSdnT1tT7FZ9FjU...@giganews.com>,
B.H. Cramer <ben_a...@beltingyids.com> wrote:

(snip)

Paranoia is a typical symptom of using "magic mushrooms",
did you know that?

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- Posted by "Ben Cramer", Message-ID
<1125123267.5e5d281ad88798917af26011bcb01dc0@teranews>

Now have a look:
http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/dangers.html
Dangers of magic mushrooms
"Loss of reality may be experienced and severe anxiety and
paranoia can occur".

Just trying to help you here, old thing.

RJ.

danski...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2009, 6:40:13 PM3/21/09
On Mar 21, 4:28 pm, RJ11 <r...@nospam.com> wrote:
> In article <ReSdnT1tT7FZ9FjUnZ2dnVY3goSdn...@giganews.com>,

> B.H. Cramer <ben_alw...@beltingyids.com> wrote:
>
>    (snip)
>
>    Paranoia is a typical symptom of using "magic mushrooms",
> did you know that?
>
>    "my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
> I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
> down." -- Posted by "Ben Cramer",  Message-ID
>  <1125123267.5e5d281ad88798917af26011bcb01dc0@teranews>
>
>    Now have a look:
>    http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/dangers.html
>    Dangers of magic mushrooms
>    "Loss of reality may be experienced and severe anxiety and
> paranoia can occur".
>
>    Just trying to help you here,  old thing.

I think "cramer" has about 100000 alias's....he is retarded.

I'll Always Be 21-03-09

Mar 21, 2009, 6:45:07 PM3/21/09
danski...@gmail.com wrote in news:38959098-d5e9-40a9-8824-914b1ad7c131
@c9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

Cramer spends too much time looking over his shoulder...he should be
looking at what his family is doing to him

rogercar...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2009, 1:22:11 AM3/22/09
Cramer is performing a public service. These lists are for exchange of
ideas and they work best when people present their views and arguments
with some integrity. When some demented JewNazi such as this one uses
37 fake names, pretending to represent 37 individuals, it is a clear
admission that the poor thing has nothing to offer besides fakery,
forgery and lies.
However, this fake needs exposing to prevent fooling people into
thinking that there is a chorus of individuals who share his/her/its
insanity.

On Mar 21, 11:27 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <ben_alw...@beltingyids.com> wrote:
> Makes 37 known aliases now.
>
> m-beaton
> NoSpamPlease
> m-weber
> TallHenri
> the prize of oz

> spam-...@not.home

RJ11

Mar 22, 2009, 2:43:40 AM3/22/09
In article <94a319d1-41f2-401a...@c36g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

Istvan Lippai, posting as <rogercar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cramer is performing a public service.

No, "Cramer" is a paranoid, demented liar, who publicly
admitted that his only goal is to cause annoyance:

"I'm not here to rebut anything or anyone, cuntface. I'm here
to antagonise and keep you occupied." -- Posted by "Ben Cramer",

RJ.

Tim Miller

Mar 22, 2009, 8:16:35 AM3/22/09
rogercar...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Cramer is performing a public service. These lists are for exchange of
> ideas and they work best when people present their views and arguments
> with some integrity.

Something KKKramer and his ilk have NEVER done.

ZuLu

Mar 22, 2009, 12:55:52 PM3/22/09
rogercar...@yahoo.com escribió:

> Cramer is performing a public service. These lists are for exchange of
> ideas and they work best when people present their views and arguments
> with some integrity. When some demented JewNazi such as this one uses
> 37 fake names, pretending to represent 37 individuals, it is a clear
> admission that the poor thing has nothing to offer besides fakery,
> forgery and lies.
> However, this fake needs exposing to prevent fooling people into
> thinking that there is a chorus of individuals who share his/her/its
> insanity.

Fair. Moreover, that kind of people don't have real arguments, their repetitive
moronic answers just intent irritate people who by misfortune would take them seriously.
By knowing all nicks you gain a lot of time.