Public Sex On Beaches Outrages Massachusetts Pilgrims

D. Spencer Hines

Jul 7, 2008, 8:22:59 PM7/7/08
Hilarious!
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

Sex acts on Provincetown beaches prompt outrage

By Katy Jordan | Monday, July 7, 2008

Boston Herald

Frisky sun worshipers are flocking to have sex on the beach in
Provincetown - but are sending horrified family vacationers packing,
officials said.

Angry Cape Cod National Seashore officials said they are cracking down on
public sex acts along the picturesque shoreline after the number of
citations for public sex acts more than tripled, from an average of 40 to
132 last year.

"This is not what we're interested in seeing," said George Price,
Superintendent of the National Seashore. "Over the last couple of years,
public (sex) acts like this have been viewed by visitors."

Price said officials are baffled as to why the vacation mecca has suddenly
become a hotbed of public sex for randy exhibitionists.

"Laws and enforcement have not changed - it just seems to be something that
some people decided we want to see," Price said.

Complaints have included whale-watchers sailing past large groups of nude
men, and families stumbling upon people engaged in sex acts on the pristine
national shore that attracts tens of thousands of vacationers from
throughout the world each year.

One complaint, issued in 2007, was from a New Jersey family walking in the
dunes who encountered couples and a large group of men having "sex in the
nude, including oral and anal sex right out in the open," the Cape Cod Times
reported last week.

"The majority is gay, but we've had issues with hetero sex as well. Families
are upset and outraged," Price said.

He added that many gay community members are also appalled about the recent
surge in public sex, which is illegal under federal and state laws and can
incur heavy fines.

"It's really two issues, one is the nude sunbathing, which has been around
since the '70s and '80s, and that issue is being addressed.

"But the issue that we're talking about today is public sex: It's a seashore
problem and it's a town problem," he said.

Peter Jason

Jul 7, 2008, 9:21:20 PM7/7/08
I won't believe it 'till I see it!

Photographic citation(s) req.

"D. Spencer Hines" <pan...@excelsior.com>
wrote in message

Raymond O'Hara

Jul 7, 2008, 9:33:32 PM7/7/08

"Peter Jason" <p...@jostle.com> wrote in message

>I won't believe it 'till I see it!
>
> Photographic citation(s) req.

it's P-town the gayest town in america, trust me, its a true story.
P-town used to be a nice artist colony at the tip of the cape. now its
sodom-by-the-sea.
its a shame too. its a beautiful place and the national seashore is a great
stretch of beach. at race point you can watch the sun rise and set over the
water.

!Jones

Jul 8, 2008, 1:18:21 PM7/8/08
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:22:59 +0100, in alt.war.vietnam "D. Spencer
Hines" <pan...@excelsior.com> wrote:

>Frisky sun worshipers are flocking to have sex on the beach in
>Provincetown

Lock 'em up in conjugal cells, I say. When I wanna fuck, I get a
room... let 'em do likewise. Besides, who wants sand lubricating the
union? Having fucked on a few beaches, I have come to the conclusion
that it wasn't great sex. I have reason to believe that my partners
concurred. They all agreed that a room and a shower first would have
been much better.

When I was about three, or so, we were grilling hot dogs on the beach.
My Mom said that hot dogs grilled on the beach *had* to have some sand
in them... so, I took my "Mike Mulligan" shovel and put lots of sand
in them. (That wasn't what she meant.)

Jones

La N

Jul 8, 2008, 3:56:43 PM7/8/08

"!Jones" <h...@there.org> wrote in message

> On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:22:59 +0100, in alt.war.vietnam "D. Spencer
> Hines" <pan...@excelsior.com> wrote:
>
> When I was about three, or so, we were grilling hot dogs on the beach.
> My Mom said that hot dogs grilled on the beach *had* to have some sand
> in them...

My mom we shouldn't worry about hot dogs falling off our sticks onto the
grounds when we're at weiner roasts ... something about a little dirt on the
dog will make us resistant to bugs in the future years. Or something like
that. My mom and yours were probably related, Jonesy. Maybe you can fill me
in on this hot dog theory ...

- nilita

Tiglath

Jul 8, 2008, 6:17:58 PM7/8/08
On Jul 7, 8:22 pm, "D. Spencer Hines" <pant...@excelsior.com> wrote:
> Hilarious!
> --

> Complaints have included whale-watchers sailing past large groups of nude
> men,

"Bwaaaaaah. Saw no whale, grandma. Only trouser trouts."

> and families stumbling upon people engaged in sex acts

That's how families are made!

> One complaint, issued in 2007, was from a New Jersey family walking in the
> dunes who encountered couples and a large group of men having "sex in the
> nude, including oral and anal sex right out in the open," the Cape Cod Times
> reported last week.

Dunes... Wonderful.

Sand in the Vaseline.

True Grit.

> "The majority is gay, but we've had issues with hetero sex as well. Families
> are upset and outraged," Price said.

Bisexual?

The Burden of Bisexuality must be great. Imagine wanting to fuck
everyone you meet.

> He added that many gay community members are also appalled about the recent
> surge in public sex, which is illegal under federal and state laws and can
> incur heavy fines.

The higher the fine the bigger the thrill. Decriminalized it and see
it fade.

> "It's really two issues, one is the nude sunbathing, which has been around
> since the '70s and '80s, and that issue is being addressed.

Dressed rather.

> "But the issue that we're talking about today is public sex: It's a seashore
> problem and it's a town problem," he said.

It's not a seashore problem until creatures crawl out of the sea for
inter-specie mating. Amphibian-JohnDoe liaisons, grouper groping,
blowfish trysts... and hump whales and villagers going at it all night
long.

Yet more evidence for Global Warming.

Live with it.

Some Like It Hot.

Raymond O'Hara

Jul 8, 2008, 6:19:48 PM7/8/08

"Tiglath" <te...@tiglath.net> wrote in message

On Jul 7, 8:22 pm, "D. Spencer Hines" <pant...@excelsior.com> wrote:
> Hilarious!
> --

> Complaints have included whale-watchers sailing past large groups of nude
> men,

"Bwaaaaaah. Saw no whale, grandma. Only trouser trouts."

> and families stumbling upon people engaged in sex acts

That's how families are made!

not the kind of sex in P-town. you need a mixed pair

Jack Linthicum

Jul 8, 2008, 6:37:08 PM7/8/08
On Jul 7, 8:22 pm, "D. Spencer Hines" <pant...@excelsior.com> wrote:

That's silly for P-town, the old nomenclature for the male "thorngs"
was lunch bags.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/05/say-hello-to-ta.html

Jack G.

Jul 8, 2008, 7:19:20 PM7/8/08

I thought public sex would go down in this area after Teddy Kennedy
could not get it up anymore.

Raymond O'Hara

Jul 8, 2008, 7:31:09 PM7/8/08

"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:90c42868-f10a-45fa-9663->> "It's really two issues, one is the nude
sunbathing, which has been around
>> since the '70s and '80s, and that issue is being addressed.
>>
>> "But the issue that we're talking about today is public sex: It's a
>> seashore
>> problem and it's a town problem," he said.
>
> That's silly for P-town, the old nomenclature for the male "thorngs"
> was lunch bags.
>
> http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/05/say-hello-to-ta.html

a few years back gangs of lesbians began taking over the town from "the
boys" their outraged letters to newspapers were rather funny in an
unitentional way.
The "regular" inhabitants wish they would all go away{but leave their money
behind}