Tyrrells of Ireland

Michael O'Neill Johnston

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97
to Chris Hoyle

Chris:

Try Kevin Tyrrell in Dublin:
mailto:ktyr...@college.ncir.ie

Check out the titanic:
This information came from Michael Disabato's RMS Titanic web site
http://www.xnet.com/~cmd/titanic with his permission to list

And the Library:
----------------------------------------------------Denver Public
Library------
AUTHOR(s): Schultenover, David G., 1938-
TITLE(s): George Tyrrell : in search of Catholicism / by David
G.
Schultenover.
--
Shepherdstown [W.Va.] : Patmos Press, 1981.
xiii, 504 p. : port. ; 24 cm.

---11 of 23----------------------------------------Denver Public
Library-------

----------------------------------------------------Denver Public
Library------
AUTHOR(s): Wright, Mildred S.
TITLE(s): Tyrrell Historical Library, Beaumont, Texas : a
catalog of
the genealogical collection, February 14, 1978 /
Mildred
S. Wright.
--
Decorah, Iowa : Anundsen Pub. Co., [1980], c1978.
vi, 104, 14 p. ; 29 cm.

---12 of 23----------------------------------------Denver Public
Library-------

----------------------------------------------------Denver Public
Library------
AUTHOR(s): Tirrell, Robert Wilson, 1898-
TITLE(s): The Tirrell, Tirrill-Terrill, Tyrrell book;
descendants of
William
Therrill.
[2d ed.]
Englewood, N.J., 1969.
590 p. illus., coat of arms, facsims., maps. 27 cm.
200 copies printed. Numbered.
Bibliography: p. 529-533.
OTHER ENTRIES: Terrell family.
LOCN: WH/GEN GEN STATUS: Not checked out --
CALL #: G929.2
T277tir

---14 of 23-----------------------------------------Denver Public
Library------

8 Everton Camille Bate DPL WH/GEN
GEN 1985
Cemeteries of Tyrrell County, eastern Washington G929.375617
E93ce

9 DPL HOYT
1STLEV 1983
Angel videorecording POPULAR A VIDEO
CASSETTE

10 DPL WOODBY
1STLEV 1982
Night warning [videorecording] HORROR N VIDEO
CASSETTE

11 Schultenover david g DPL CENTRL
2NDLEV 1981
George tyrrell : in search of catholicism 230.2
S386ge

12 Wright Mildred S DPL WH/GEN
GEN 1980
Tyrrell Historical Library, Beaumont, Texas : a G929.173 A1wri
1980

13 DPL CENTRL
2NDLEV 1977
The Future that doesn't work : social democracy 309.141
F989

14 Tirrell robert wilso DPL WH/GEN
GEN 1969
The Tirrell, Tirrill-Terrill, Tyrrell book; des G929.2
T277tir

15 Lunn Arnold Henry Mo DPL CENTRL
3RDLEV 1925
Roman converts 922.2
L973ro

16 Bennet robert ames 1 DPL WH/GEN STX
2 1923
Tyrrell of the cow country, C FIC
B4315ty

17 Fawkes Alfred 1849 DPL
CENTRL 1913
Studies in modernism, by the Rev. Alfred Fawkes 915.15
M177to

18 Tyrrell George 186 DPL CENTRL
LOWER 1912
Autobiography and life of George Tyrrell B
T985

19 DPL
CENTRL 1840
6th census, 1840, North Carolina. microform. G929.3756 U58si
MICROFLM

20 DPL
WH/GEN 1820
Population schedules of the fourth census of the G929.3756 U58fo
MICROFLM

21 DPL WH/GEN
GEN 1810
Early cemetery records, covering Terrell-Tyrrel G929.3771
L883ea

----------------------------------------------------Denver Public
Library------
TITLE(s): Early cemetery records, covering Terrell-Tyrrell
family
and relatives, pioneers to Lorain county, Ohio, 1810;
collected by Mrs. Doris W.
Strong.
[n.p. n.d.]
6 p. 22 x 28 cm.
Typewritten copy.
OTHER ENTRIES: Terrell family.//
Tyrrell family.//
Ohio Lorain County Vital records.//
Ohio Medina County Vital records.//
LOCN: WH/GEN GEN STATUS: Not checked out --
CALL #: G929.3771
L883ea

Terrell, Southampton able bodied

Chris Hoyle wrote:

> My great grandmother Mary Tyrrel was born in Ireland in 1844. I do not
> know which county. Her father was George Tyrrell who was a Hatter by
> trade. I DO know that Mary had a younger sister who died in a fire at
> thefamily home, she may have had other brothers or sisters.
>
> Mary married John Edwin Phillips at Manchester Cathedral, Lancashire,
> England onthe 5th June 1865. I do hope that someone else is researching
> the Tyrrell family and can tell me which county they are from.
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Maurean Hoyle.

Mike in San Diego
--