Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

Ancestors Of Senator John Sidney McCain

18 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

D. Spencer Hines

okunmadı,
21 Mar 2008 15:04:4821.03.2008
alıcı
<http://www.wargs.com/political/mccain.html>

Hmmmmmmmm...

It seems that John McCain is not only descended from King Edward I
'Longshanks' and 'Hammer of the Scots' but his parents were married in
Caesar's Bar [sic] in Tijuana, Mexico on 21 January 1933, where the Caesar's
Salad was invented and where Rita Hayworth reportedly once danced with her
father, Eduard Cansino, as Margarita Carmen Cansino.

And where my father was known to be a regular customer.

Deeeeelightful...

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

D. Spencer Hines

okunmadı,
23 Mar 2008 03:43:4023.03.2008
alıcı
<http://www.countyhistorian.com/cecilweb/index.php/Mary_Louise_Earle#Ascent_to_Scotland>

O.K.

Then, if that is true, this Katie Stevenson would appear to be:

Dead Wrong.

<https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/history/staff/katiestevenson.html>

IF she actually has written what she is charged with having written.

> Not so, according to Dr Katie Stevenson, a lecturer in medieval
> studies at the University of St Andrews. "What wonderful fiction," she
> said. "Mary Louise Earle's claims to descent from Robert the Bruce are
> likely to be fantasy. Earle is not a Scottish name. I think it is
> incredibly unlikely that name would be related to Robert the Bruce.
> Charlemagne and Robert the Bruce were not connected - that's
> ludicrous."

In fact Katie Stevenson would then seem to be a real flake.

WJho...@aol.com

okunmadı,
23 Mar 2008 03:50:4723.03.2008
alıcı gen-me...@rootsweb.com
Btw, just in case some people get confused by the title you have above.
This Mary Louise Earle isn't a direct ancestor of Senator McCain. She is his
aunt or great-aunt by marriage, she married his blood-uncle William McCain. I
haven't gotten around to adding all the details yet of exactly where William
fits in John's tree, but I hope to sometime soon.

Will

Home.

D. Spencer Hines

okunmadı,
23 Mar 2008 04:28:5323.03.2008
alıcı
Fair Enough...

Subject Line Changed...

Problem Solved.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

<WJho...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Btw, just in case some people get confused by the title you have above.
> This Mary Louise Earle isn't a direct ancestor of Senator McCain. She is
> his aunt or great-aunt by marriage, she married his blood-uncle William
> McCain. I haven't gotten around to adding all the details yet of exactly
> where William fits in John's tree, but I hope to sometime soon.
>
> Will

<http://www.countyhistorian.com/cecilweb/index.php/Mary_Louise_Earle#Ascent_to_Scotland>

Jack Linthicum

okunmadı,
23 Mar 2008 07:58:4023.03.2008
alıcı
On Mar 23, 4:28 am, "D. Spencer Hines" <pant...@excelsior.com> wrote:
> Fair Enough...
>
> Subject Line Changed...
>
> Problem Solved.
>
> DSH
>
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>
> <WJhon...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Btw, just in case some people get confused by the title you have above.
> > This Mary Louise Earle isn't a direct ancestor of Senator McCain. She is
> > his aunt or great-aunt by marriage, she married his blood-uncle William
> > McCain. I haven't gotten around to adding all the details yet of exactly
> > where William fits in John's tree, but I hope to sometime soon.
>
> > Will
>
> <http://www.countyhistorian.com/cecilweb/index.php/Mary_Louise_Earle#A...>

> O.K.
>
> Then, if that is true, this Katie Stevenson would appear to be:
>
> Dead Wrong.
>
> <https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/history/staff/katiestevenson.html>
>
> IF she actually has written what she is charged with having written.
>
> > Not so, according to Dr Katie Stevenson, a lecturer in medieval
> > studies at the University of St Andrews. "What wonderful fiction," she
> > said. "Mary Louise Earle's claims to descent from Robert the Bruce are
> > likely to be fantasy. Earle is not a Scottish name. I think it is
> > incredibly unlikely that name would be related to Robert the Bruce.
> > Charlemagne and Robert the Bruce were not connected - that's
> > ludicrous."
>
> In fact Katie Stevenson would then seem to be a real flake.
>
> DSH
>
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas

pot kettle

John Foster

okunmadı,
23 Mar 2008 08:38:1223.03.2008
alıcı GEN-MED...@rootsweb.com
Has she accepted your marriage proposal yet?
0 yeni ileti